The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wait so arenas PvP is confirmed?

• Necronomicon
    Necronomicon
    ✭✭✭
    Any one have a link?

So they are just going to kill cyrodil pvp? F2p this game will be.

News flash, cyrodil pvp is already dead.
  • fyendiarb16_ESO
    fyendiarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I guess everyone likes the lag in cryodil, and huge zergs of 50 people on 5 people.

I'd rather see them fix the lag in Cyrodiil than add something that effects every current part of the game in a bad way.
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any one have a link?

And arenas will resurrect it? LOLOLOLOL
  • Necronomicon
    Necronomicon
    ✭✭✭
    Any one have a link?

No, everyone will do arena now, bye bye cyrodil. Wont be missed to be honest.
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gisgo wrote: »
    So how is Archage?
    If you like real world money = in game currency MMO's, if you like flying around on kites and pink unicorns, if you like paying 150$ for Alpha access ... then it's the game for you.
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

News flash, no it isnt, we had three locked campaigns and a fourth half full on the EU megaserver just yesterday.

In fact, its starting to be fun, time to kill it i guess...
    Edited by Gisgo on June 11, 2014 4:11PM
  • fyendiarb16_ESO
    fyendiarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Any one have a link?

I would miss it and I think many other will as well.
  • Necronomicon
    Necronomicon
    ✭✭✭

News flash, no it isnt, we had three locked campaigns and a fourth half full on the EU megaserver just yesterday.

3 locked campiagns, for what an hour? Then the rest of the time just one campaign out of like what 8, is barely filled half way?

EDIT: Just noticed you said EU server, surprised you guys even play in cyrodil with all the lag, tbh I dont think anyone cares about EU servers, I know I dont.
    Edited by Necronomicon on June 11, 2014 4:13PM
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For an hour? Stop making up things.
  • Necronomicon
    Necronomicon
    ✭✭✭
    NA server only has one campaign that barely gets filled. But lets keep pretending its not dead.
  • fyendiarb16_ESO
    fyendiarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

3 locked campiagns, for what an hour? Then the rest of the time just one campaign out of like what 8, is barely filled half way?

EDIT: Just noticed you said EU server, surprised you guys even play in cyrodil with all the lag, tbh I dont think anyone cares about EU servers, I know I dont.

The stickied upcoming changes hopefully will fix that problem though, unless they actually implement arena's then it will be dead on all campaigns after a while.
  • Necronomicon
    Necronomicon
    ✭✭✭

I got mixed up, did not see that you said EU server, take a gander at the NA server and you will see where I'm coming from.
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think Zos like euros as much as dollars, possibly more ;)

• Necronomicon
    Necronomicon
    ✭✭✭

How does EU have 3 full campaign when they supposdely have lag/server problems still, and then NA is sitting at half a campaign filled majority of the time, you guys must really like ZoS.
  • PF1901
    PF1901
    ✭✭✭
    Any one have a link?

I guess everyone likes the lag in cryodil, and huge zergs of 50 people on 5 people.
    Any one have a link?

Got stomped much?
    Edited by PF1901 on June 11, 2014 4:21PM
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arena....how original.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• FunkyBudda
    FunkyBudda
    ✭✭✭
    Zenimax is already bad at handling class balance issues, now adding arena PvP will just further complicate things.

No class will be safe if they can figure out how to balance skills, they are just opening a can of worms...
    Edited by FunkyBudda on June 11, 2014 4:20PM
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess i am dumb? Why will arenas kill AVA? It did not in GW2? As long as they don't add equipment that is better and quicker to get then anywhere else to the arena, i don't see it having a whole lot of effect.
  • steveb16_ESO46
    steveb16_ESO46
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, on the plus side it's good to know everything else in ESO is working so well they can throw in a feature like this just to make work for themselves dealing with a renewed round of demands for character/skill buffs and nerfs from sore losers.
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How does EU have 3 full campaign when they supposdely have lag/server problems still, and then NA is sitting at half a campaign filled majority of the time, you guys must really like ZoS.

You are straight full of it. Wabajak is always full and a couple others nearly so every night on NA.
  • Tolio
    Tolio
    Arenas are a nightmare in regards of class balance. Whereas right now this games class balance doesn't revolve around small scall PvP the introduction of arenas would/will force that.
    Resulting in countless nerfs/buffs/fotm combos etc etc.
    So now they would have to balance around PvP (largescale and smallscale) and PvE. Thats a challenge for sure...
  • TaffyIX
    TaffyIX
    ✭✭✭

I got mixed up, did not see that you said EU server, take a gander at the NA server and you will see where I'm coming from.

Who cares about NA servers? I know I don't ;)
    Breton Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant
    EU Megaserver
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
  • Necronomicon
    Necronomicon
    ✭✭✭
    PF1901 wrote: »
    Any one have a link?

Got sto
    G
    Any one have a link?

Got stomped much?

Only been in cyrodil twice, and I'm hardcore pvp'er. I guess arena and battlegrounds are more my thing, it sucked being killed by no spells not seen in sight or losing huge amounts of hp out of no where, when not even close to a enemy. Even not being in cyrodil that much I can see what a cluster **** it is.
    I can see you're the type that thinks you're good when you take down a group of 10 people with 50, cyrodil is for you, too bad it'll be dead. ( even more then it is )
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaffyIX wrote: »

Who cares about NA servers? I know I don't ;)

If you are looking at NA servers when its 930 am on the west coast you are doing it wrong.
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

(some of) the lag is gone after the last patch, and believe it or not Cyrodiil is quite populated and enjoyable.
    The game is recovering and Zos should be very careful to not overfeed it.
  • Necronomicon
    Necronomicon
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait, add duels too, this is exactly what pvp'rs needed so I can go toe-to-toe with noobs and show them real skill :). Raids for pvp is horrendus.
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont see anything wrong with adding a PvP area as long as it doesn't affect PvE , EQ had a PvP area when they brought in the Bazzar but not many players used it ...shrug... I found it quite boring actually...
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reevster wrote: »
    I dont see anything wrong with adding a PvP area as long as it doesn't affect PvE , EQ had a PvP area when they brought in the Bazzar but not many players used it ...shrug... I found it quite boring actually...

It will affect pve, pvp already has.
  • psufan5
    psufan5
    ✭✭✭✭
    No rewards in arenas. Only way it would work. You want to get reward, you do real PVP in Cryo. Not this garbage that can be fixed for easy points.

Surgical Incision
    Former Emperor
    USPS4
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait, add duels too, this is exactly what pvp'rs needed so I can go toe-to-toe with noobs and show them real skill :). Raids for pvp is horrendus.

then complain about class imbalances when you get wrecked.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant