Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Removed Acheivements

• Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue with the achievements missing from the journal is not just the completion of the quests. It also affected the total number of acheivement points I had; since the patch I have lost over 500 points in my total achievements so it isn't just a "visual" issue with the journal entries themselves. I did report this as an additional bug but no ZoS comments have come up regarding that side of the problem.
    Options
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem with me. Lost all achievements for the entire Ebonheart Pact quests, Coldharbor and two veteran quest lines in Daggerfall.
    Options
  • Loxy37
    Loxy37
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think its a display error as claimed and I believe its affected more than just achievements because on my VR2 in Daggerfall, a place I have roamed many times, I got a discovery flash up on the screen today and xp, it was at the stables so you know I've been there every day since hitting VR2. I think a easy fix will not come and we are looking at a far bigger problem! Not since SWTOR have I seen patches break far far more than they fix!
    Edited by Loxy37 on May 25, 2014 9:23PM
    Options
  • Reignskream
    Reignskream
    ✭✭✭✭
    Throren wrote: »
    So looks like the patch took away all my questing achievements/credit and still failed to give the ones relating to Filgor and the kings arrow and Craddlecrush

I had all zone achievement done and had Shadowfen at 60/62 (and now that it is lowered that means I should now have it)

kpBTOVu.jpg

Exact same thing for me ZOS, I'm missing at least 200+ achievement points, but it's nice to know this popped up immediately when I did a search on the forums, as it shows I'm not alone. I submitted a ticket in game as well.

Me being a completionist I have not left a zone without doing every single thing, sky shards, lore books, solo dungeons, group dungeons, bosses, & exploration. Here's to hoping you find a fix soon, as my gaming ocd is all out of whack!! :P

To know that I was at 61/62 in Shadowfen, & now im at 0, when i ran all over the place makes me a sad panda. :( -- I knew i was up at 800-900 achievement points, now I'm down to 700's.
    Edited by Reignskream on May 26, 2014 2:24AM
    Options
  • okjdb16_ESO
    okjdb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Please, please. Update or fix needed.
    Options
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here. Maybe Betamax should have started us off with them all... and they could have been removed some after each patch...
    Options
  • Nutronic
    Nutronic
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to add myself to the list of people with this bug here. I already made an in-game bug report, but felt I should check the forums as well.
    Options
  • Grampa_Smurf
    Grampa_Smurf
    ✭✭✭
    I was missing just the 60/62 for shadowfen area, but had the rest. Now all gone and rest to 0.

Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
    Options
  • Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Loxy37 wrote: »
    I don't think its a display error as claimed and I believe its affected more than just achievements because on my VR2 in Daggerfall, a place I have roamed many times, I got a discovery flash up on the screen today and xp, it was at the stables so you know I've been there every day since hitting VR2. I think a easy fix will not come and we are looking at a far bigger problem! Not since SWTOR have I seen patches break far far more than they fix!

This occurred with me today, I went back to Mournhold and got a 'discovered'. I also was shown a tooltip for buying a passive skill explaining passive abilities to me. But it's random, I assume the skill might have been because they tinkered with descriptions and somehow the popups got reset. But I don't know.

the good news is that I have had several discussions with devs about the achievement bugs in the past, and apparently they were deciding to do it automatically or manually. They obviously went with automatically since that was in the patch notes and the adjustment to Shadowfen were ways of making it happen, but it still means even if they can't get a fix in place in a patch, they will be able to do it manually and you will just have to eventually file a support ticket with them.
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Winston Churchill
    Options
  • Loxy37
    Loxy37
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I have filed a ticket. Im not too worried but I would like back my achievements as I strived hard to get them like most of you. Lets just hope that they can reverse it cause I have 4 characters missing their achievements and 1 is VR2.
    Options
  • stefanroeth123neb18_ESO
    Ok everyone, sounds like this is just a display error. Your achievements still exist and the data is still there, it's just not appearing properly. We plan to fix this in the near future. Thanks for your patience!

It is NOT a display error!

I had all zones that were completable completed (including shadowfen). That left only Bangkorai out because I was stuck at 45 of 53. I had Dominion Hero and Pact Hero title, but of course not Covenant hero title.

IF in fact it was a display error, it should have updated the Covenant Hero as well as the Tamriel Hero. But it did not.

Therefore, the quests do not count as achieved. Therefore: NOT a display issue...

I know your devs are busy playing Wildstar to see what a well programmed game looks like, but in their breaks, could they at least try to focus on the game that the community here chose to play?

Cheers.
    Options
  • Scratchmybutt
    Ok everyone, sounds like this is just a display error. Your achievements still exist and the data is still there, it's just not appearing properly. We plan to fix this in the near future. Thanks for your patience!

I know your devs are busy playing Wildstar to see what a well programmed game looks like, but in their breaks, could they at least try to focus on the game that the community here chose to play?

Cheers.

:D

Options
  • Cathrin
    Cathrin
    ✭✭✭
    I am worried, that my achievements have been gone forever, too.
    Today I finished two quests in an area, that I had almost completed before the Carglorn patch. Now it shows 2 of 5x.

I wonder, if the rest ever comes back and if they do, I wonder if the new 2 will be missing then.
    Options
  • Insanyti
    Insanyti
    ✭✭✭
    I was sad to see that ALL of my questing achievements have now POOFED.

I miss them. *sniffles*
    Options
  • kgallellab14_ESO
    Yep I have this problem as well. I am concerned about the ones I completed but went back last night to do a couple of quests I didn't do the first time. Now it shows 2 of 59 Complete. Not entirely sure it's just a display error as I went through and added up all my earned achievements (not including the ones I did earn but now show unearned) and it is off by 75. The 2 quest achievements I earned on this character add up to 100 so something is off.
    Options
  • D00fD1ll4
    D00fD1ll4
    ✭✭
    16.5K views
    345 comments

but only 2 official statements that go:

"Ok everyone, sounds like this is just a display error. Your achievements still exist and the data is still there, it's just not appearing properly. We plan to fix this in the near future. Thanks for your patience!"

and

"As we're still working on the fix, we don't have a set date yet. That said, it will likely be at least a couple weeks."

Thats a bold thing to do in todays "[snip] for nothing" internet world

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_LeroyW on May 26, 2014 5:14PM
    Options
  • Reignskream
    Reignskream
    ✭✭✭✭

I had all zones that were completable completed (including shadowfen). That left only Bangkorai out because I was stuck at 45 of 53. I had Dominion Hero and Pact Hero title, but of course not Covenant hero title.

IF in fact it was a display error, it should have updated the Covenant Hero as well as the Tamriel Hero. But it did not.

Therefore, the quests do not count as achieved. Therefore: NOT a display issue...

Cheers.

Exactly. I'm missing 200+ achievement pts for a reason ZOS, it is not just a graphical error.
    Edited by Reignskream on May 26, 2014 3:32PM
    Options
  • Niliu
    Niliu
    ✭✭✭

Cheers.

Exactly. I'm missing 200+ achievement pts for a reason ZOS, it is not just a graphical error.

UI and graphics are two very different things my young padawan
    Gimme back my sweetroll or so help me
    Options
  • o_0
    o_0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lost my quest Achievements and total Achievement points as well :'(
    Options
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, wondering where Zen is with this. I wanted to go back through the zones, see what I missed etc, but according to my quest achievements I have done 2/50 for every zone I have quested in pre patch
    Options
  • kgallellab14_ESO
    Niliu wrote: »

Either way, if you are missing achievement POINTS as well as the achievement itself, it is NOT just a display bug.

Options
  • Lestierse
    Lestierse
    ✭✭✭
    if you still thinking "hey its strictly a visual UI error " prepare yourself for a not so good surprise.
    If data are still present care to explain me how ppls are getting exploration exp for places visited hundreds of times or have to redo various quest to get again the complete mark ( u know when the icon in the map switch from black to white).
    Options
  • Reignskream
    Reignskream
    ✭✭✭✭
    Niliu wrote: »

Cheers.

Without getting technical and debating about something completely useless & off-topic, you know what point i was making Mr peanut gallery. And my point stands clear, it is not just a graphical error.
    Edited by Reignskream on May 26, 2014 5:01PM
    Options
  • kgallellab14_ESO
    Oops Nevermind....
    Edited by kgallellab14_ESO on May 26, 2014 5:28PM
    Options
  • Paulhewhewria
    Paulhewhewria
    ✭✭✭
    Heres a question if this is going on is it ok to do quests now?
    Options
  • Eledra
    Eledra
    Ah fell as o'ld good SWTOR patching s**t storm, oh well because i angry deleted my character due to "other bug" (personal note: dont play and drink beer at the same time). I leave my 5lvl poor soul and look to wildstar, try after month or few months.
    :'(
    I hate those gray wings at my back,
    because they gave me too much pains in time of my born.
    But, still i love them,
    because they color is not white or black, but beautiful grey.
    And who i am?
    I am sinner, i am haibane.
    Options
  • Reignskream
    Reignskream
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eledra wrote: »
    Ah fell as o'ld good SWTOR patching s**t storm, oh well because i angry deleted my character due to "other bug" (personal note: dont play and drink beer at the same time). I leave my 5lvl poor soul and look to wildstar, try after month or few months.
    :'(

That's how i ended up becoming a vamp...Got drunk and paid for a vamp bite...I immediately removed it the next day...sigh
    Options
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basically, every area Adventurer Achievement prior to 1.1.2 has been lost.
    Options
  • Anex
    Anex
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same issue. I lost achievements for completing quests in Auridon, Greenshade and Grahtwood. However, under the larger achievement for getting ALL of the Aldmeri Dominion Quests complete, it is still checked. I haven't paid much attention to other achievements, but as a bit of a completionist, I noticed these were missing. I guess it mainly (for now) affects points from achievements earned.. unless some of my other ones with no way to "back track" them are missing. O_o
    Assassination/ Dual Wield Specced Stamina-based Nightblade, because I like Hardmode apparently
    Twitter | Raptr | Twitch.TV
    Options
  • Sertari
    Sertari
    I lost all of them too. I didn't have the shadowfen achivement because some were still missing. I found one and did that and now it displays 1/51 finished. So it is not really a display error :expressionless:
    Edited by Sertari on May 27, 2014 1:54PM
    Options