Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Justice System and Housing Update!

• Rammi
    Rammi
    ✭✭✭
    This game is SWTOR all over again. I really am done with this genre. I might start to wait 2 years to plays games after launch as that is when they are actually ready.

What annoys me is the combat flow in this game is spot on. Its dynamic, fun and engaging. One of the best in an MMO. The systems in place apart from PVP in Cyrodill are boring repetitive and do not foster any community in game. Its the same linear great grind crap that every MMO has done in the last 5 years since the monster that is WOW.

ArchAge is an example of an MMO with a difference, its fantastic as a bunch of systems as its horizontal in nature and the world is vast with which you can impact it with housing (not instanced) but the combat is slow, boring and not dynamic enough.

Why can't I get ArchAge with ESO combat! Dammit!

Perhaps one day!

Rant Over
    Edited by Rammi on 23 May 2014 15:35
    The Champion System should have rewarded Champion Points based off of achievements and feats earned through excelling at end game content not grinding your life away vs mobs in order to stay competitive. This system is uncreative and is a great example of extremely lazy system design. Yes, you should be embarrassed