Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you think at Q4 2024 we can have IA Event ?

MrCray78
MrCray78
✭✭✭✭
◾Two Weeks
◾3 Event Ticket when you finished Every Quest once per day
◾Double Loot in All Boss
◾Double Power of Verse and Vision
◾News Class Styles
◾Double Archival Fortunes
◾-50% Price in Merchant
◾Weekly merchant sell two collectible fragment in IA per week.
◾Glorious Infinite Anniversary Box Contain :
🔺Archival Fortunes
🔺Achievement Fragments
🔺Class Skills Styles
🔺News Class Styles
🔺 Companion Legendary Gear
Edited by MrCray78 on 8 September 2024 06:01
PC EU PvE CP1500(Play from Beta 12/02/2014) : @MrCray78

Silver Diamand-Rouge(Main) : Stamblade 114K Dummy
Silver The Liberator : StamArcanist for HUGE DPSSSSSSS 121K Dummy
6 Other Class Character but didnt used them.

Do you think at Q4 2024 we can have IA Event ? 74 votes

Yes
35%
ssewallb14_ESOSilverBrideBlkadrXuhoraMrCray78DestaiSarannahBo0137Wolfkekssbam66 Icy_WafflesIngenonUrvothspartaxoxoDirtyDeeds765igormaxbr03RkindaleftBasPXSTRONGdosco 26 votes
No
64%
BlueRavenKikazaruAD_TuggoBelegnolephilips666_18b16_ESORhezblodactoshgamma71I_killed_VivecDragonnordAstironAliyavanawoecyberjanetcarthalisLanteanPegasustonyblackFlopsyPrinceLalothenalienmz 48 votes
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I certainly hope not.
  • reazea
    reazea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I really, really dislike IA. It's repetitive, grindy and there is nothing new in IA. It's just recycled content I've already run 1,000 times or more.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Absolutely no appeal for me. Don't like that sort of content. If others would enjoy it, fine, I still wouldn't touch it.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • Estin
    Estin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not in Q4 I don't think. The event schedule should already be filled, as well as the PvP system is set to be released.

I don't think the IA itself needs its own dedicated event either. Most of these rewards can be tacked onto an existing event such as necrom celebration. Double loot, fortunes, and merchant price could also be included in a mini weekend event like the crafting event earlier this year. ZOS should do more of those mini weekend events, but they should make sure everything is tested before releasing them so there's no disappointment within the half hour like with the crafting event.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Event would be cool, but I didn't vote because I think the proposed parameters of the event are overboard. Double drops, double xp, and maybe extended merchant sales would be more than enough.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    would be nice if it were a little event without event tickets that happens sometimes like Explorer's Celebrations
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    would be nice if it were a little event without event tickets that happens sometimes like Explorer's Celebrations

i agree, i think a week long extra rewards or even weekend thing without event tickets would be fine.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love an archive event
    Soupy twist
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’d like an IA event for double drops on leads and such, but I absolutely could not run it every day.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I really hope not.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    I like IA more than PvP. Blech for the possible event, unless it was one of several choices and I could avoid it and still get tickets.
    Edited by FlopsyPrince on 6 September 2024 01:57
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • gamma71
    gamma71
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I got my torq last night finally after a million runs I'm never setting foot in that shop of horrors again.
  • Oznog666
    Oznog666
    ✭✭✭
    No
    No because then some more guys will start to complain how difficult this or that boss is when you are level 15 or 20.
    PC EU
    1 Healer, 1 Tank, 3 DD, 5 more Toons just for fun
  • Kappachi
    Kappachi
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    As much as I love IA and it's a break from group dungeons/tot/overland, u44 is a time for PvP events, not IA. They need to breathe life back into the PvP scene. If we had a pop up IA event prior to u44 though that'd be great.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    While I would like it, I believe I'd be in the minority.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

I agree. I think this would be nice. It doesn't need event tickets per say. Although, for myself personally, I wouldn't mind IA counting for tickets during an event. Although I think it would probably be best done alongside a Telvanni Peninsula event.
  • fizzylu
    fizzylu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No thanks, really.
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will be satisfied with holding the event if the whole concept of the event is reworked. For example, if make a random appearance of portals to the archive in all areas of the game. Where the player will be asked to complete one random archive level
  • alpha_synuclein
    alpha_synuclein
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

I agree. I think this would be nice. It doesn't need event tickets per say. Although, for myself personally, I wouldn't mind IA counting for tickets during an event. Although I think it would probably be best done alongside a Telvanni Peninsula event.

I'd like an Archive event following the Peninsula one.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

yea i think it will probably be part of a future Shadow Over Morrowind event.
    And it giving event tickets when it's not the only source of it is fine by me
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I voted Yes because I want a Infinite Archive event, who wouldnt like an IA event if you are into IA and its rewards?

But in Update 44 I dont know, im hoping the new Pvp update makes people wanna play that.

Edit: If there was a IA event in u44 I would defently play it tho
    Edited by XSTRONG on 6 September 2024 17:01
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Absolutely! It's mind- boggling that people who do not like IA are voting no... I am here to celebrate all aspects of the game even one's I don't prefer myself! Sometimes during an event its incentive to try some new things and get some new rewards.
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    reazea wrote: »
    I really, really dislike IA. It's repetitive, grindy and there is nothing new in IA. It's just recycled content I've already run 1,000 times or more.

You realize there was actually a pretty decent update to it... right?
  • LaintalAy
    LaintalAy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    There are other things coming in Q4.
    But no-one wants to talk about them.
    REQUIREMENTS NOT MET
  • Dax_Draconis
    Dax_Draconis
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Absolutely! It's mind- boggling that people who do not like IA are voting no... I am here to celebrate all aspects of the game even one's I don't prefer myself! Sometimes during an event its incentive to try some new things and get some new rewards.

It would have to be super easy so that everyone could comfortably participate, otherwise I wouldn't like having event tickets or Seals of Endeavor bonuses tied to it in any way.
  • Rkindaleft
    Rkindaleft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Just like the PvP event you don't have to participate in the event if you don't want to.

I'm not a fan of IA and likely wouldn't participate either, but for those that do like IA it would be nice for them to get double drops on the gear and currency even if there's no event tickets.

Maelstrom and Vateshran get increased rewards during Wrothgar and Skyrim event so I don't see the reason why IA shouldn't get it's own.
    https://youtube.com/@rkindaleft PlayStation NA. I upload parses and trial POVs sometimes.
    6/9 Trial Trifecta achievements.
    Tick Tock Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    It's a luckfest.
    I don't do luck like that.
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    MrCray78 wrote: »
    Double Loot in All Boss
    Double Power of Verse and Vision
    News Class Styles
    Double Archival Fortunes
    -50% Price in Merchant
    Weekly merchant sell two collectible fragment in IA per week.
    Yes, I love the IA. So I hope so. An IA event would be very cool! Not sure on the 50% discount with the merchants though, that would be too much when paired with the double fortune drops. Maybe a 20% or 25% discount would do.

Sadly I'm still working on getting a few characters through cadwell's gold, otherwise I'd spend all my ESO playtime in there. I just love it! The minigames, the boss variety, testing my limits, seeing who I get duo'd with(pug), the marauder "Uh oh"-moments, etc. It's just awesome fun to be in there.

PS: More and more and more upgrades please :sunglasses:
    Edited by Sarannah on 7 September 2024 16:46
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I would like an IA event, but the event ticket would have to be given for something easier, like completing the quest from Master Malkhest, which requires finishing the first arc. Also, maybe the IA event could be part of a bigger event, and folks would have a choice to do something else to get their daily event ticket.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have reason to believe that at some point in the future there would be a simple double fortunes mini-event, kind of like the Crafter's and Explorer's Celebrations. But not a full-blown ticketed event.
    Edited by code65536 on 7 September 2024 18:15
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch