Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you think at Q4 2024 we can have IA Event ?

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    I have reason to believe that at some point in the future there would be a simple double fortunes mini-event, kind of like the Crafter's and Explorer's Celebrations. But not a full-blown ticketed event.

This would be ideal.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    That'd be great for farming but all events seem to have a focus towards getting players to play with other people, which would be hard to do with IA.

Edit: so to be clear, I voted based on if I think ZOS would do a dedicated IA event, not on if I think we should have one or not.
    Edited by Soarora on 7 September 2024 22:57
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What kind of event? A whole theme month for the anniversary? One 1 or 2 week event with event tickets? A weekend with double currency or drops and nothing else?

I guess I'd be fine with a week, no matter with or without tickets. I'd probably use that to concentrate on farming as much Archive currency as possibly, to save for the book furnishings up for sale the following weeks...

But more than a week? That would get tiresome. Almost everything gets tiresome if it's too long or too often (except for maybe tasks that are solved within a minute, like crafting x random items or placing x pieces of furniture). The last month with an endeavor for doing an oblivion portal every 2 days was boring enough.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire