Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Patcher Rollout

• LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update today, took a couple of hours to load the data for the PTS and base game.
  • Oznog666
    Oznog666
    ✭✭✭
    I'm located in the middle of Europe, the launcher showed 35 GB but it was only at about 10 minutes for downloading and installing.
    PC EU
    1 Healer, 1 Tank, 3 DD, 5 more Toons just for fun
  • Cruxanero
    Cruxanero
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oznog666 wrote: »
    I'm located in the middle of Europe, the launcher showed 35 GB but it was only at about 10 minutes for downloading and installing.

That was the case for me as well. It quickly skipped over whole GBs, so the shown value is clearly not correct.
  • Basbor
    Basbor
    ✭✭✭
    But it still needs a bit over 35GB of free hard drive space... which can be annoying.
    (That was the case when I tried to update it and did not have the free space.)
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mh. I fear they will extend it even beyond 1600 UTC
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update prioritise PTS over LIVE servers at start and even pausing the pts update it won't start updating live.

cfuta229o3bw.png

Setting PTS off in updater config and restarting updater does not solve it either, the updater on start still try to update pts first just now invisibly in the background.
    @ZOS_Kevin
    Edited by vgabor on 19 August 2024 18:27
  • laniakea_0
    laniakea_0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oznog666 wrote: »

It downloaded only 2GB but those contained changes for 30GB+ worth of local files. at least that's how I understand it.
  • Twyst
    Twyst
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Now that ZoS announced that ESO is playable on steam deck, how about addressing one niggling bug in the launcher on steam deck?

Whilst the on board controller can navigate to the play button and click it, any bluetooth connected controller can do one click and then all input is discarded. The same controller works fine in ESO itself. Happens with 8bitdo Ultimate, Pro2 and XBox Elite2. Please fix thanks!