The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No need to panic/ Only affecting a few, TY for fast response.RESOLVED

swankery
swankery
✭✭✭✭
Now that I can log in, everything is gone. All of it. What is happening?
Edited by swankery on 25 April 2024 18:48
https://www.twitch.tv/swankery/ Housing Enthusiast! DDA founder/rep/Twitter@Swankery1@Swankery PC/NA https://www.youtube.com/c/swankery
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are you sure you logged into the right server? Usually that’s the problem.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    Options
  • tklawson
    tklawson
    ✭✭✭
    All my characters are gone as well.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @swankery @tklawson Could you pass along your UserID and which platform/megaserver you are on? Thank you!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • swankery
    swankery
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @Swankery on PC/NA. TY
    https://www.twitch.tv/swankery/ Housing Enthusiast! DDA founder/rep/Twitter@Swankery1@Swankery PC/NA https://www.youtube.com/c/swankery
    Options
  • tklawson
    tklawson
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    UserID: tklawson

Server (NA)
    Edited by tklawson on 25 April 2024 16:09
    Options
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds bad, like really bad. Hope it get resolved soon.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tklawson wrote: »

Server (NA)

PC?

Make sure you've not logged into the PTS or a different account by mistake.
    Options
  • tklawson
    tklawson
    ✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    tklawson wrote: »

Server (NA)

PC?

Make sure you've not logged into the PTS or a different account by mistake.

YES - I have already tried logging in 3 times to PC NA
    Edited by tklawson on 25 April 2024 16:12
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks both, checking on our end now.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully it's a simple fix. Not going to try logging in until there's word that all is well, and no rollbacks are forthcoming.

Edited by Jaraal on 25 April 2024 16:16
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    Options
  • Lillisia
    Lillisia
    ✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Hopefully it's a simple fix. Not going to try logging in until there's word that all is well.

Same
    PC NA. Despite my forum account saying I am new to ESO, I am not. I have been playing since 2015.
    Have a good day everyone. Practice smiling and showing others love. It will go a long ways.
    Options
  • praxis
    praxis
    ✭✭✭
    Swankery's homes are an ESO treasure, super hope this gets fixed.
    Options
  • protofeckless
    protofeckless
    ✭✭✭
    And server down. Good god.
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, they're taking the server down. Hopefully not another week of downtime for those who got in.
    Options
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    swankery wrote: »
    Now that I can log in, everything is gone. All of it. What is happening?

!!! I really hope this gets resolved quickly friend.
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    praxis wrote: »
    Swankery's homes are an ESO treasure, super hope this gets fixed.

^^^
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • ganzaeso
    ganzaeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guess I did not wait long enough to see if there was a problem. Hopefully none of my predictions came true.
    (Math before coffee, except after 3, is not for me)
    Options
  • Daedra_Squirrel
    I lost all my characters, my houses, assitants.
    I was put to the character creator screen, created a character to see what is left on my PC NA account.
    Trying not panicking too.
    Edited by Daedra_Squirrel on 25 April 2024 16:29
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We just took PC NA offline so we can properly investigate these reports. We'll keep you all posted on the status.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Xandreia_
    Xandreia_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that sucks!! luckily all my stuff was fine. im sorry this happened to you guys :(
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was put to the character creator sceen, created a character to see what is left on my PC NA account.

Were you one of the PTS locked out folks? Or is this happening to everybody?
    Options
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We just took PC NA offline so we can properly investigate these reports. We'll keep you all posted on the status.

Appreciate y'alls quick response on this :)
    Options
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was put to the character creator sceen, created a character to see what is left on my PC NA account.

Not everyone. I was one of the locked folks but my account looked fine.
    Options
  • TheMasterMeme
    TheMasterMeme
    ✭✭✭
    Managed to login myself just before the server went offline again and my characters still seemed to all be there I think.
    Options
  • Daedra_Squirrel

Yes, I was locked out
    Options
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    I've been wondering the same too.
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow.

Now I'm nervous because I haven't had a chance to log back in after the server came back up.
    Options
  • protofeckless
    protofeckless
    ✭✭✭
    If reporting fine / not fine, it might be useful if you indicate whether your account was one of the locked or not. Seems reasonable that broken accounts correlate to accounts ZoS was trying to manually fix.

[I was not a locked account, and logged in fine before server take down today.]
    Options
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to check after I got the "you're allowed back" email, so I hope that's not the case on mine.

I have another friend who was out and his account seemed fine afterwards, but if this is a possibility for some of us...
    Options
  • Ezhh
    Ezhh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My account seemed fine after access was restored. I am mostly an EU player and logged in on EU now. Didn't actually log into NA fully but checked character select and my characters were there.
    Options