The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Azandar's Favor: Interact with an Ayelid Well

• Ryori729
    Ryori729
    Just tried again to see and it didn't work. So jumped on to see if there were updates. I am on Xbox so that's why - didn't read the patch notes. I'm not sure right now if I am glad they fixed it finally, or just reminded how frustrating this was.

Still bothers me. I get some things need to be hotfixed and some can wait. But this bug had actual daily impact with Azandar's perk. Not a big impact but 6 months to fix something that used to work makes that small impact every day for 6 months. And someone above is reporting that maybe they broke something else. Luckily I have the other ones but still..

Mentioned this in game a few weeks ago and instantly people brought up when they 'improved' inventory which broke it for 6 months. Players remember stuff like this.

Edited by Ryori729 on 18 February 2024 16:54
  • Dysghast
    Dysghast
    Soul Shriven
    Can confirm as above, the achievement is bugged in a new way. I'm unable to complete "visit a mundus stone" and "craft a tea provisioning item" - tried doing it at different stone, discovered and undiscovered. Tried with him summoned and unsummoned. Tried with another companion. Did his quest on another character to unlock him, still unable.
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    I have tried several times to get the credit for visiting the hollow city. It doesn’t work. :( I have everything else for the achievement (the tea set) except this. I’m on PC NA so it’s not just a console issue.
  • D4rk
    D4rk
    Still with the problem on Xbox... And no patch maintenance scheduled yet. And now i see PC players got new issues. To everyone playing on consoles, i reccomend that get all the other objectives for the achievement before the patch, since the patch introduced new bugs, now with the other objectives. I already did them, just waiting for the Ayleid Well fix.
  • D4rk
    D4rk
    Servers are down for maintenance in all platforms, is there a chance that the patch would come with it?
  • Malyore
    Malyore
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still having issues with the ayelid well. I am on NA PS5. The blackwood wells still didn't give me the achievement despite a rapport increase. Auridon wells did nothing. I submitted a ticket.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pc eu, not working ones currently: tea, mundus and hollow city.
  • D4rk
    D4rk
    Malyore wrote: »
    I'm still having issues with the ayelid well. I am on NA PS5. The blackwood wells still didn't give me the achievement despite a rapport increase. Auridon wells did nothing. I submitted a ticket.

The patch didn't dropped yet on consoles...
  • dk_dunkirk
    dk_dunkirk
    ✭✭✭
    Fixed after last patch. (PC NA)

I just did both stuck parts, and finished the achievement. Now to get him leveled...
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently it's indeed fixed, pceu.
  • LoneWandererBud
    LoneWandererBud
    Soul Shriven
    Just tried on 3/12/24, 3:40pm Central, XBOX NA. It is most definitely NOT fixed.

After interacting with an Ayleid Well in Blackwood with a level 20 Azandar standing next to me, and nothing. "INTERACT WITH AN AYLEID WELL" is still grayed out out under the Necrom achievement "Azandar's Favor".

Restarted XBOX, tried again, no effect. Still busted.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just tried on 3/12/24, 3:40pm Central, XBOX NA. It is most definitely NOT fixed.

Isn't patch a week later on consoles?

• Ryori729
    Ryori729

The patch for PC was Feb 12th. So it's been more than a week. There aren't new patch notes for Xbox or PS since Jan 17th.

• colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ryori729 wrote: »

The patch for PC was Feb 12th. So it's been more than a week. There aren't new patch notes for Xbox or PS since Jan 17th.

Feb 12 one definitely did nothing for me, whatever it was. But U41 one (March 11) did and pretty sure consoles are yet to get it.
  • DenverRalphy
    DenverRalphy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryori729 wrote: »

They were referring to the fix that comes with Update 41, which just dropped this week. PS and XBox get it on the 26th, just over a week from now.

Edited by DenverRalphy on 16 March 2024 19:53
  • RedBranch
    RedBranch
    ✭✭✭
    So… Azandar still not favoring us?… :(
  • DenverRalphy
    DenverRalphy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YAY!! REJOICE!!!

Fixed on Playstation.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still doesn't work for me. It's half a year now.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire