The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Azandar's Favor: Interact with an Ayelid Well

• Aluna
    Aluna
    ✭✭✭
    Anru wrote: »
    I'm wondering if it's because I had him at max rapport already so I didn't get an approval tick?
    Mine wasn't max Rapport yet when I tried, still didn't work. But I had all other requirements for the achievement checked already if that says anything
    >6000h @ PC-EU
    Event Leader in the best Trading Union
    Streaming as Felunaris
  • Rylanda
    Rylanda
    ✭✭
    I've also tried everything to get this done. I sent in a support ticket and got just an automated useless response. Why they can't fix an issue that's obviously with THEIR own coding is beyond me - [Snip]

I've hit every well I've come across across Tamriel with Azander out and not out etc. This is very hampering as we can't get the perks we were supposed to get with all this. SO annoying.

[Edited for Conspiracy Theory/Trolling]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on 27 December 2023 14:14
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rylanda wrote: »
    I've also tried everything to get this done. I sent in a support ticket and got just an automated useless response. Why they can't fix an issue that's obviously with THEIR own coding is beyond me - [Snip].

I've hit every well I've come across across Tamriel with Azander out and not out etc. This is very hampering as we can't get the perks we were supposed to get with all this. SO annoying.

Reply to the automated response, they always start with automated responses, stating the problem again etc and the response doesn't resolve the issue

[Edited quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on 27 December 2023 14:15
    Soupy twist
  • Rylanda
    Rylanda
    ✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    I've also tried everything to get this done. I sent in a support ticket and got just an automated useless response. Why they can't fix an issue that's obviously with THEIR own coding is beyond me - [Snip].

Reply to the automated response, they always start with automated responses, stating the problem again etc and the response doesn't resolve the issue

They closed the ticket and said no further replies would be given. I could open another ticket but not sure how that would go over. They referred me to the BUG REPORT forums and there I would get help and find answers - and we all know how well this is working out for us.

[Edited quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on 27 December 2023 14:16
  • Rylanda
    Rylanda
    ✭✭
    Checking for any resolution on this yet - Can we get some answers or a work around @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_Kevin it feels like we're being gatekept and also ignored! Why give us companions if we can use the perks because we can't get the achievements required??
  • Rylanda
    Rylanda
    ✭✭
    No update or news yet on this?
  • Hailan
    Hailan
    ✭✭✭
    unfortunately no. I made another post on here specifically regarding the achivement not being granted which is different from the OP made here but they closed it down :( no idea when they'll fix it.
  • Basbor
    Basbor
    ✭✭✭
    It's still NOT FIXED after today's v9.2.7 patch on PC-NA.

What a sh............... :/

PS: I fear the ZOS-people don't even know about this bug... yet... but I won't stop crying here!
    Edited by Basbor on 6 December 2023 23:10
  • Aluna
    Aluna
    ✭✭✭
    Patch day and this is still neither fixed, nor even responded to, [snip] is going on?

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 8 December 2023 19:13
    >6000h @ PC-EU
    Streaming as Felunaris
  • Sallymen
    Sallymen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been bugged for over a month now. Can we PLEASE have some sort of confirmation that this bug is being looked at?
    Current Undaunted Key Count: 4,902
  • Dagraenion
    Same here. They should look to fix this bug. I want to get that achievement and that tool already! [snip]

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 8 December 2023 19:17
  • Basbor
    Basbor
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they only read the first post of this thread that has nothing to do with the actual problem?!
  • Aluna
    Aluna
    ✭✭✭
    Well I also reported this bug with the ingame ticket system when it first occured but maybe they need more of these tickets in their inbox
    >6000h @ PC-EU
    Streaming as Felunaris
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any chance we can get acknowledgment and an update on this issue? It has become......disturbing. :)
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • horvandillusb16_ESO
    a friend of mine asked me for help on this. so I did the quest to get the companion. I got the achievement especially the part with the well after activating two wells in Blackwood and doing a quest related to the Ayelid race in Blackwood as well. My companion wasn't leveled at all. My friend had leveled his companion to max level and regardless of how many wells he was activating, he did not get the tick for it. So it may be related to your companion's level, indeed.
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried when I first got him and It didn't work either.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Aluna
    Aluna
    ✭✭✭
    Neither Rapport nor Level are the issue here, my Azandar isn't even max level at this point yet because there is no point in grinding it while the damn achievement is bugged anyway and I tried to get it every time there was a patch, to no avail
    >6000h @ PC-EU
    Streaming as Felunaris
  • Oznog666
    Oznog666
    ✭✭✭
    So it may be related to your companion's level, indeed.

No, at least not for me. Just to find out whether this is the problem I took a new character, went to Blackwood, did Bastians opening quest and went with him to some wells in Blackwood. Nothing changed, its not working. Loooks like it's bugged on some accounts and not working at all, no matter what you are doing.

• horvandillusb16_ESO
    That's very interesting. Hopefully, there will be a fix soon
  • Oznog666
    Oznog666
    ✭✭✭
    Oznog666 wrote: »
    So it may be related to your companion's level, indeed.

No, at least not for me. Just to find out whether this is the problem I took a new character, went to Blackwood, did Bastians opening quest and went with him to some wells in Blackwood. Nothing changed, its not working. Loooks like it's bugged on some accounts and not working at all, no matter what you are doing.

Sorry, of course not Bastian but Azandar.
  • Ashjunkie
    Ashjunkie
    ✭✭✭
    I also have this bug
  • Ashjunkie
    Ashjunkie
    ✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    I've also tried everything to get this done. I sent in a support ticket and got just an automated useless response. Why they can't fix an issue that's obviously with THEIR own coding is beyond me - unless they frankly just don't care about the issues their player base (aka those that make Zenimax money) is going through.

LOL I did that. They told me "we don't reward achievements. If you think it's a bug report it through the bug reporting channel." I asked why there was an achievements thing in the "ask for help" but nothing for achievements in the "report a bug" part. they never answered.
  • Basbor
    Basbor
    ✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS,

if you can't fix this bug, please just delete the point with the Ayleid Well activation from the Azandar's Favor-achievement or replace it with something else... for example "Read ten Lore books" or... "Collect one trillion mushrooms"... (please not that!)

Thanks in advance.
  • Anru
    Anru
    Soul Shriven
    I heard it suggested that it's set such that characters who *haven't* met Azandar are able to trigger this achievement, but those who have are not. I was unable to recreate it on a new character, but maybe it's actually account-based?
  • thenappinghamster
    also tired of this BUG why won't they address it???
  • Mithgil
    Mithgil
    ✭✭✭
    Bug report submitted the on December 11, ticket reference 231211-001648

Maybe this patch they'll get to it?
    PC NA Yes, I use add-ons.
  • C4SS3R0L3
    C4SS3R0L3
    Soul Shriven
    I still have this issue, checked yesterday getting another character who has not yet met Azandar to interact with the well and it did not give me any progress.

I had submitted this ingame as a bug on 2nd November (231102-000848) after first encountering it and it was closed with no response given. Not feeling much hope for this patch as there has been many inbetween
  • Oznog666
    Oznog666
    ✭✭✭
    If I'm not wrong the first bug reports were submitted in August or September plus here in this thread it was many times adressed to different @zos guys. But as there was never any reaction it looks like they don't care about this bug.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    C4SS3R0L3 wrote: »
    I still have this issue, checked yesterday getting another character who has not yet met Azandar to interact with the well and it did not give me any progress.

I had submitted this ingame as a bug on 2nd November (231102-000848) after first encountering it and it was closed with no response given. Not feeling much hope for this patch as there has been many inbetween

Bug reports get automatically closed upon submission as they’re considered one-way feedback that gets passed to the devs. The acknowledgment message you get in game after submitting one says you will not get a reply.

If you want a response on an issue, you need to file a /help ticket, not /bug or /feedback, but in this case Support likely won’t be able to do much beyond telling you it’s bugged. They can’t fix this on their end; only the devs can.
  • Basbor
    Basbor
    ✭✭✭
    It's still broken after today's patch.

I tried it at different wells with all companions. Nothing happens, except getting rapport points for Azandar (if he isn't at max rapport). There were also other players and they told me the same - that it's not working.

Okay then, if MS/ZOS don't want my money anymore...... my subscription will end soon.

Sad... :(
    Edited by Basbor on 18 December 2023 15:39