Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Warden rework

yadibroz
yadibroz
✭✭✭
Warden really need some rework like add more love to the second skill but most importantly rework all frost abilities on the third skill and remove minor protection.

- Frost Pulsar - add like snare
- impulse - add area effect timer
- ice fortness - add Release your gain Major Resolve, increasing your Physical and Spell Resistance by 5948 for 20 seconds. While active, the armor returns 284 frost Damage to any enemy that uses a direct damage attack against you in melee range, scaling off your Physical and Spell Resistance. From spiked armor
- frozen retreat - add also 5 second area effect damage and i believe it should be perfect but do need a executed ability.
  • Billium813
    Billium813
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rzotzsfnk3e6.png

I would like to see Frost Pulsar updated. It just feels a bit lacking and Minor Protection isnt uncommon for those that want it.

I don't know about a snare though, Wall of Frost already snares. Storm Pulsar scales damage on number of enemies nearby and Flame Pulsar scales damage based on enemy missing health. Maybe a shield that scales based on your missing health or enemies nearby? Maybe AOE Minor Protection to allies? Just feels like it could get some love.
    Options
  • yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭
    Issue is most warden frost abilies need to do more damage than protection but for pulsar and impulse really need to remover protection and add any different damage effect and flame pulsar need a fix, the execution don't work.
    When i play warden, it feel boring because all i wanna use it with frost abilities.
    Options
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden is boring since being pigeonholed with the frost staff requirement. If they’d reworked it’s toolkit to have more synergy options (like dk) it might be more dynamic. As is, you’re pretty much stuck spamming a masters ice staff or getting on the masters dw train. Shalks/deep fissure is a must for major n minor breach, but it’s slow and weak, and not fun to use.

Changes to Warden have always been mixed, at best. “Here, we’ll give you a good instant cc, but it’s also tied to a powerful heal that does damage. Oh wait, we’re taking the instant cc back…” etc etc

I fear Warden is as good as it will ever be right now, and that future changes will make it less fun to play.
    Options
  • yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭
    Warden is boring since being pigeonholed with the frost staff requirement. If they’d reworked it’s toolkit to have more synergy options (like dk) it might be more dynamic. As is, you’re pretty much stuck spamming a masters ice staff or getting on the masters dw train. Shalks/deep fissure is a must for major n minor breach, but it’s slow and weak, and not fun to use.

Changes to Warden have always been mixed, at best. “Here, we’ll give you a good instant cc, but it’s also tied to a powerful heal that does damage. Oh wait, we’re taking the instant cc back…” etc etc

I fear Warden is as good as it will ever be right now, and that future changes will make it less fun to play.

I have ideas to fix their skills and same goes with necromancer and destructive staff because those two class is the only one that is not much fun and weak, I even have nightblade as bow or dual and do lot of damage, sorcerer with fire staff and same, arcanist with restoration staff and same and dragonknight as shield and same. Warden as frost staff and necromancer as lighting staff but still their abilities as weak.
    Options