The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Why don't you think they have/will adjust DK in PVP?

• chessalavakia_ESO
    chessalavakia_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's possible that the DK may not be that statistically out of line in some metrics.

For example, if you look at the amount of AP earned by the bottom of the top 100 on each class on Gray Host the DK is doing well but, it's Nightblade in the lead @ 892k, DK @ 679k, Templar @ 638k, Sorc @ 547k, Warden @ 467k, and Necro @ 209k.

If you look at Blackreach's bottom of the top 100 on each class DK is again doing well @ 316k, but Nightblade is still beating them @ 416k, Templar is @ 248k, Sorc is @ 282k, Warden is @ 200k, Necro is @ 100k.

If you look at Ashpit, you have 97 DK players, 93 Sorc players, 100+ Nightblade players, 80 Templar players, 88 Warden players, and 53 Necromancer players.

If you look at Evergloam you have 100 + DK players, 100+ Sorc Players, 100+ Nightblade players, 90 Templar players, 91 Warden players, and 49 Necromancer players.

If you look at Fields of Regret you have 29 DK players, 31 Sorc Players, 33 Nightblade players, 28 Templar players, 23 Warden players, and 7 Necromancer players.

If you look at Quagmire you have 29 DK players, 26 Sorc players, 19 Nightblade players, 24 Templar players, 17 Warden players, and 11 Necromancer players.

Some of the stat gap on the newer classes may be that players either do not own it or veteran players are attached to their earlier class enough that they do not want to swap.

Granted, due to the event this is likely a somewhat bad time to be checking that type of metric because the event brings in a different population than Cyrodiil's normal but, at least for the moment it looks like DK is #2 not #1 at least based on usage.

AP seems to be a terrible metric to look at. It's like counting participation trophies and saying the person with the most is the best athlete.

Generally speaking, unless a class significantly outperforms the others when it comes to AP gains the AP number for the bottom of the top 100 would somewhat reflect the rate players are bringing the class into PvP in Cyrodiil.

If I was ZOS, I could likely tell you the exact % on each class but since I'm not I can only guess based off the data available to me which isn't necessarily very precise.
  • Weckless
    Weckless
    ✭✭✭
    Stop asking for everything to be nerfed into uselessness.
    How about we get rid of NB's cloak ability? Tired of getting slammed by a player who just disappears instead of toe to toe fighting with me.
    Let's end this crap op Jesus beam spamming from templars, tired of getting killed by that.
    Let's get rid of poison injection hitting for 15k!
    Seige is too strong, frigging cold fire shouldn't hit for 50k.
    Sounds like some players need to find a new game 🤷‍♂️
    I wish the devs would undo every nerf ever made and let us just all run buck wild.

Poison injection 15k🤡🤡🤡
    If you cheese ppl in corrosive just say that
    Corrosive at the very least needs ulti gen disabled while active like every other ult
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would hazard a guess that the choice to make DK easy mode was deliberate to see if it would attract more new/casual players to PVP.

• sabresandiego_ESO
    sabresandiego_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    Corrosive needs a nerf. No player should have the ability to bypass enemy resists while simultaneously reducing damage taken to 3% of max health. Pick one or the other: Corrosive Weapon or Corrosive Armor. But not both.

I agree, although this imbalance has existed since launch. Zos should finally address it.

They recently boosted all melee to 7m, which is an indirect nerf to DK.

Maybe one more minor change on top of corrosive nerf.
    Ali Dreadsabre -Necromancer
    Ali Sabre -Nightblade