Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I'm done with the "Kill a Marauder" quest in the Infinite Archive

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RNG or otherwise, I'm not dealing with it any more.
    PCNA
  • Oznog666
    Oznog666
    ✭✭✭
    I'm done with this quest too - to be more precisely I finished it B) Or I will finish it, still need two more but I'm having the quests done on 3 of my DD, will give it in tomorrow and friday because of the rewards.

I had all Marauders including the new guys but I can not tell how often the quest was "kill Marauders" and how often I had the fabled guys. Did the last run some minutes ago, this time it was the Marauder, he approached in 2-5-1. The fabled would have been finished much earlier.

But now I'm done for a while with the archive except if both my favorite archive partner and myself are having at least 4 hours time to go as far as we can.
    PC EU
    1 Healer, 1 Tank, 3 DD, 5 more Toons just for fun
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sitting at 15/30 and taking it slow now so I don't burn out.
    PCNA
  • cozmic72
    cozmic72
    ✭✭✭
    The quest is shareable so if you get marauder try inviting a friend to share fabled quest.