The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Update 37 - Feedback Thread for Daily/Weekly Reset Timer Updates

• erdbeerheld
    erdbeerheld
    ✭✭✭
    I would prefer for the weekly resets to happen on Monday (early morning, 3am/10am UTC), instead of Sunday. It is a bit odd, that the new week would start on Sunday.

I guess? I mean Sunday is the start of a calendar week though.

Looks like another EU<>NA topic (for EU and most other European countries, Monday is the start of a calendar week)
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confirming the reset time for Black Sacraments and Event Tickets is not changing with this update. It's only the things listed in the patch notes. :)

I've confirmed that the Black Sacraments reset time did change and the primary reset time did move with the megaserver reset time. The second Black Sacrament reset time didn't change.
    Edited by BenevolentBowd on 6 March 2023 17:50
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Confirming the reset time for Black Sacraments and Event Tickets is not changing with this update. It's only the things listed in the patch notes. :)

I've confirmed that the Black Sacraments reset time did change and the primary reset time did move with the megaserver reset time. The second Black Sacrament reset time didn't change.

Yes, my tests also have revealed that Gina's information was not correct about these answers. At least Black Sacraments changing to the new standardized reset times isn't going to cause any problems, or be unfair to anyone, since there's still a secondary target available on both servers.

It's especially unfortunate that the first event this is going to affect is the Jester's Festival. There are some really fun things coming out with this year's festival, and it's generally one of the shortest of the year, with only 24 tickets available in the first place. So now, effectively, only 21 for everyone on the three NA servers.

Unless things change. I'm still hoping.
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Any update to this appearing to be untrue? It's very much looking like those of us on the NA servers are going to be shorted three event tickets from Jester's because of a change that we were told wasn't happening. If this does go through are there any plans to issue make-up tickets to those of us who are going to get shorted by the absurdly early and limited window for those last tickets or are there plans to extend the event the extra hours to give us a "complete" final day?
    Edited by acastanza_ESO on 7 March 2023 17:02
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭

Any update to this appearing to be untrue? It's very much looking like those of us on the NA servers are going to be shorted three event tickets from Jester's because of a change that we were told wasn't happening. If this does go through are there any plans to issue make-up tickets to those of us who are going to get shorted by the absurdly early and limited window for those last tickets or are there plans to extend the event the extra hours to give us a "complete" final day?

I can confirm that Gina's initial information is absolutely incorrect. I tested it for both the Jester's and Anniversary events on the PTS - it used the new reset time for NA for the Jester's Festival, as the PTS was using an NA copy at that time, and the new reset time for the EU for Anniversary Jubilee, since the PTS was on an EU copy for that.

And that we have had no official comments from anyone regarding this since she originally said it wouldn't be a problem - which it will be. Not just for the Jester's Festival, but for every single event going forward, until the system is changed.

I'm still hoping this will get fixed before everyone on the NA misses out on their tickets at the end of the Jester's Festival, unless they think we can all work with that four-hour time window?

I can put a warning in Event Tracker, but that doesn't help all the people who still don't use my addon, nor the console people who can't. Nor the people who just can't work that into their schedules. People have lives. EU people will get tickets. NA people won't. That's going to be the new system. Every event, half the players will miss 2-3 tickets.

Still hoping for an answer on this. Please?
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all! Wanted to give everyone a heads up on a few things related to the reset timers:

First, we initially noted that Endeavors would be included as part of the reset changes – to clarify, only the daily Endeavors are included in this change, not weekly Endeavors.

We also mentioned in a thread that Black Sacraments and Event Tickets were not included in these changes, but upon further investigation we can confirm that both Black Sacraments and Event Tickets will align with the updated daily reset timer. Apologies for the confusion here! We’ll be monitoring how this change affects ticket acquisition rates before making any further adjustments to Event Tickets specifically.

Finally, with Update 37 launch, we will be changing the weekly reset day from Sunday to Tuesday with the times staying the same (3am UTC for EU servers and 10am UTC for NA servers). This will allow us to avoid a reset occurring on the weekend or during PC maintenances, and will better align with guild traders.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • thejadefalcon
    thejadefalcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally, with Update 37 launch, we will be changing the weekly reset day from Sunday to Tuesday with the times staying the same (3am UTC for EU servers and 10am UTC for NA servers). This will allow us to avoid a reset occurring on the weekend or during PC maintenances, and will better align with guild traders.

If you’re so concerned with things not occurring during PC maintenance, how about you stop scheduling PC maintenance on Tuesdays? The amount of times you have interfered with trader swap or the end of an event is uncountable.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all! Wanted to give everyone a heads up on a few things related to the reset timers:

First, we initially noted that Endeavors would be included as part of the reset changes – to clarify, only the daily Endeavors are included in this change, not weekly Endeavors.

We also mentioned in a thread that Black Sacraments and Event Tickets were not included in these changes, but upon further investigation we can confirm that both Black Sacraments and Event Tickets will align with the updated daily reset timer. Apologies for the confusion here! We’ll be monitoring how this change affects ticket acquisition rates before making any further adjustments to Event Tickets specifically.

@ZOS_GinaBruno So... it sounds like everything is now aligned to the new reset times? Is there anything that isn't? Would probably be helpful to list the things (if any?) that won't follow the new reset times.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • ShawnF
    ShawnF
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with what code said above - a comprehensive list of "all these things will happen at this time" would be ideal.

At the moment I think event ticket "days" will reset at 10:00 UTC (=5am eastern US time) while events themselves start and end at 15:00 UTC (=10 am eastern US time). For someone on the west coast, that's a reset at 2am with the event ending at 7am. In order to get those final tickets you'll need to stay up very late or fit in your questing bright & early...?

Why aren't those timers (event end vs ticket window) aligned? It would reduce total tickets per event (not ideal) but should eliminate any confusion / reduce complaint about preferential treatment per time zone.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShawnF wrote: »
    Agree with what code said above - a comprehensive list of "all these things will happen at this time" would be ideal.

At the moment I think event ticket "days" will reset at 10:00 UTC (=5am eastern US time) while events themselves start and end at 15:00 UTC (=10 am eastern US time). For someone on the west coast, that's a reset at 2am with the event ending at 7am. In order to get those final tickets you'll need to stay up very late or fit in your questing bright & early...?

Why aren't those timers (event end vs ticket window) aligned? It would reduce total tickets per event (not ideal) but should eliminate any confusion / reduce complaint about preferential treatment per time zone.

I too would appreciate a list of the reset times for my online ESO Calendar. In the past, I would test these things myself on the PTS but the new reset times aren't convenient for me to test anymore.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Ek1
    Ek1
    ✭✭✭
    From an add-on development standpoint, this change is one of the best ones as now we can call only one function to get all the reset times (TIMED_ACTIVITIES_MANAGER:GetTimedActivityTypeTimeRemainingSeconds(TIMED_ACTIVITY_TYPE_DAILY)).

Then again the times themselves are perplexing.
    Would it be too much to ask an insight from the dev shot callers what is the aim for separating reset times from start/ending times of events? The amount of stuff one can do stays the same with one reset time.

Better question yet, why EU and NA don't have separate reset times or event start/end times to better hit the server's user base? Third most of the population lives in UTC+1 (aka CET), second most at UTC+5½ with 1,4B people there and surprisingly not UTC+8 (Beijing) has almost ¼th of the whole planet living in that time zone.

Having reset times at midnight/noon for respectful servers/regions works quite well in several other videogames. Is there something that a simple muggle can't see that encourages the use of such exotic times?

Or why not simply have 20h cooldown on event stuff and thus uncouple it from start/end times? It would solve all the problems and serve excellently 99,999% of the user base. In theory, it would allow getting couple more tickets more than the rest of the players but frankly, a personal cooldown would solve so many headaches and teeth-grinding for most of the players that I would say it would be worth it.
    Looks like another EU<>NA topic (for EU and most other European countries, Monday is the start of a calendar week)
    More correctly it would be Americas<>World(<>Middle east)*.
    Ek1@EU@PC.
  • vulonsil
    vulonsil
    ✭✭
    On EU the current event ticket timing has made the last day event tickets available for people in my area (CET+1) from 8 am to 5 pm (winter time). In summer time morning reset is 9 and there's usually a maintenance on last event day making evening pick-up impossible.

Basically this means that if you work normal hours (or study full time) you cannot get last day tickets unless you work in a place where you can play a video game in the middle of your work hours. Earlier reset time would make it possible for people to get last day tickets before going to work or school. Even if it would be an inconvenient time it at least would be possible.
  • vulonsil
    vulonsil
    ✭✭
    Ek1 wrote: »
    Better question yet, why EU and NA don't have separate reset times or event start/end times to better hit the server's user base?

Or why not simply have 20h cooldown on event stuff and thus uncouple it from start/end times?

Separate timers would be great for us, more tailored to each server's timezones.

20h cooldown is the worst, it's impossible to remember unless you have very impeccable habits and you can't check it anywhere vanilla, and I don't think that even WPAMA lists all cooldowns. I would much rather have one solid reset for everything than the current horse feed and pvp box timers.

Please also put pvp coffers on fixed timer or at least add an on/off setting which prevents opening specified boxes before the cooldown is done. I have wasted so many gladiators opening 10 min too early... or by forgetting I was late the previous night.
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mostly, I'm really in favor of a universal reset time. It'll make it a lot easier to keep track of many things -- instead of 20-hour personal cooldown timers that are separate on each item, it's all being reduced to a simple yes/no. Did you do it today on this character or not? It should also reduce the amount of data that needs to be tracked on the server.

But two universal reset times, one on EU and one on NA, for event tickets, when event start/end times are apparently not going to be adjusted to compensate?

Last year NA players would've lost the opportunity to get 28 tickets over all events. They cost 250 crowns each in the crown store, so that's 7000 crowns worth of tickets. Per year. For everyone who can't play ESO during that very short FOUR HOUR time window.

Well, there are still a couple weeks to change it after the patch hits, before the event. Although it doesn't sound like it's going to happen.

Thank you, Gina, for finally giving us an answer. I do wish it'd been a better one, but communication is appreciated.
  • vulonsil
    vulonsil
    ✭✭
    Last year NA players would've lost the opportunity to get 28 tickets over all events. They cost 250 crowns each in the crown store, so that's 7000 crowns worth of tickets. Per year. For everyone who can't play ESO during that very short FOUR HOUR time window.

When maintenance is on last event day, EU has less than 4 hours to get tickets. Reset is at 8 am (winter) and maintenance usually at 11, sometimes 10. Summer reset is at 9 am...

For CET that is one hour earlier, same time space still. So, NA has at least one more hour for last event day anyway.
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    vulonsil wrote: »

When maintenance is on last event day, EU has less than 4 hours to get tickets. Reset is at 8 am (winter) and maintenance usually at 11, sometimes 10. Summer reset is at 9 am...

For CET that is one hour earlier, same time space still. So, NA has at least one more hour for last event day anyway.

I'm not talking about maintenance days. I'm talking about the new reset times.

Until the new patch takes effect, reset times for tickets have been the same on all six servers, so even when it's been short, it's been equally fair for everyone.

New reset times for the three EU servers are moving back three hours. You'll have more time if you're on EU.

New reset times for the three NA servers are moving forward four hours. That means NA players will have only four hours after reset until events end.

If we throw maintenance into the mix - the new NA reset time is an hour after the time servers usually shut down for maintenance. So a maintenance shutdown the night before an event ends would reduce that absurdly short four-hour window to virtually nothing.

;tldr - New reset times are different on NA vs. EU, but event start/end times aren't, so half the players will have an opportunity to get a day's worth of tickets that the other half won't. Every event.
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sorry Gina but this is not acceptable for event tickets. This creates an EXTREMELY short window EXTREMELY early in the morning that is objectively completely unfair to PCNA players. This needs to be changed immediately. "Monitoring" it is not sufficient. This change has to be reverted before the event goes live, or replacement tickets need to be issued. If we were given accurate information before we would have raised this concern earlier but we were specifically told this wasn't going to be the case. ZOS made a mistake here and ZOS is responsible for fixing it before it impacts players.
  • thejadefalcon
    thejadefalcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or why not simply have 20h cooldown on event stuff and thus uncouple it from start/end times? It would solve all the problems and serve excellently 99,999% of the user base. In theory, it would allow getting couple more tickets more than the rest of the players but frankly, a personal cooldown would solve so many headaches and teeth-grinding for most of the players that I would say it would be worth it.

That would be a disaster. If you can only play in the evening for one day and the morning for the next, then you're cutting a player out of tickets for no reason, despite playing daily.
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Better question yet, why EU and NA don't have separate reset times or event start/end times to better hit the server's user base?

Or why not simply have 20h cooldown on event stuff and thus uncouple it from start/end times?

Separate timers would be great for us, more tailored to each server's timezones.

20h cooldown is the worst, it's impossible to remember unless you have very impeccable habits and you can't check it anywhere vanilla, and I don't think that even WPAMA lists all cooldowns. I would much rather have one solid reset for everything than the current horse feed and pvp box timers.

Please also put pvp coffers on fixed timer or at least add an on/off setting which prevents opening specified boxes before the cooldown is done. I have wasted so many gladiators opening 10 min too early... or by forgetting I was late the previous night.

Also, Rewards for the Worthy are on the new reset timers, FYI. I tested those too. Of course, you'll still have to remember (or use an addon) whether or not you opened one during that day - but not the exact time you did it, so it'll be a lot better. Testing other containers was harder, since the ones I had were the types that aren't guaranteed to drop whatever's special about them, and I didn't have enough of them for a proper statistical analysis. Sorry.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would be so nice if one of the QOL improvements in quarter 3 would be a calendar in the menu section with tabs for various section such as daily rest times according to time zone we pick as well if we have completed it for that day. One tab could be for individual character rests and another for account resets. One tab for events. Understand PC players have add-ons that help with, but it would be nice for console players, and I would think a inhouse option would be good for PC as well.

Stay safe :)
  • Ek1
    Ek1
    ✭✭✭
    Well yeah, but it would also make it a bit confusing and need a bit more work for the ZOS side. Then again, it should not be an issue to do location-tailored news in 2023.
    20h cooldown is the worst, it's impossible to remember unless you have very impeccable habits and you can't check it anywhere vanilla, and I don't think that even WPAMA lists all cooldowns.
    It might be worst for keeping track, in every other aspect it is the fairest there is and easiest to implement.
    WPAMA is indeed missing couple cooldowns. Unboxer keeps track of Worthy and e.g. DailyAutoShare keeps track of zone dailys. Both Kelinmiriel's Event Tracker and my Eventor keep track of event tickets.
    I would much rather have one solid reset for everything than the current horse feed and pvp box timers.
    That would be a disaster. If you can only play in the evening for one day and the morning for the next, then you're cutting a player out of tickets for no reason, despite playing daily.
    As thejadefalcon and the discussion has demonstrated, having fixed reset times either benefits someone greatly or punishes someone greatly. If the fixed reset time happens to hit the middle of your active game then missing those tickets or dailys is nigh impossible and those that have the reset time opposite to their active game time will most likely never get two dailys in one session.

Talking about daily, if you can do more than once the same daily per day then that is not really a daily now is it?

Of course, I would love to be in a position where any reset happens at 19:00 my time so that I need only to log into the game every other day to reap the full benefits of all dailys. No matter how you turn the table, 20h individual cooldowns are just the fairest to all when talking about stuff that should happen only once per day.

I mean, in the scope of things that are implemented right now. The best system would be tracking players' doings per his/her localization so that stuff is reset always at users midnight but would need some heavy lifting from the server side while affecting all daily/weekly and I highly doubt ZOS would be willing to pull such fundamental change in backend when 20h and fixed options are in hands reach.
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    Understand PC players have add-ons that help with, but it would be nice for console players, and I would think a inhouse option would be good for PC as well.
    To my understanding, the console also shows daily Endeavors reset times. If everything reset when they reset well there is your inbuild reset timer.
    Edited by Ek1 on 11 March 2023 01:24
    Ek1@EU@PC.
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    I too would appreciate a list of the reset times for my online ESO Calendar. In the past, I would test these things myself on the PTS, but the new reset times aren't convenient for me to test anymore.

Not to mention, PTS is only NA. We can't test these things anymore for EU before they get released. A comprehensive calendar or at least infographics (or even Support article) would go a long way.
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    From an add-on development standpoint, this change is one of the best ones as now we can call only one function to get all the reset times (TIMED_ACTIVITIES_MANAGER:GetTimedActivityTypeTimeRemainingSeconds(TIMED_ACTIVITY_TYPE_DAILY)).

Unfortunately that only covers Endeavors.
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gelmir wrote: »

Unfortunately that only covers Endeavors.

That's the point: since everything is now on the same reset schedule (at least I think it's everything--it would be nice for ZOS to confirm this), you can use the reset time for Endeavors for any other activity.

That said, I use GetTimeUntilNextDailyLoginRewardClaimS instead... e.g.,
    local nextResetTime = GetTimeStamp() + GetTimeUntilNextDailyLoginRewardClaimS() -- Next reset time in Unix epoch format

Both GetTimeUntilNextDailyLoginRewardClaimS() and TIMED_ACTIVITIES_MANAGER:GetTimedActivityTypeTimeRemainingSeconds(TIMED_ACTIVITY_TYPE_DAILY)) return the same result, except the former is a direct API call while the latter is more roundabout and calls into ZOS's Lua code.
    Edited by code65536 on 17 March 2023 17:57

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    That's the point: since everything is now on the same reset schedule (at least I think it's everything--it would be nice for ZOS to confirm this), you can use the reset time for Endeavors for any other activity.

local nextResetTime = GetTimeStamp() + GetTimeUntilNextDailyLoginRewardClaimS() -- Next reset time in Unix epoch format

Both GetTimeUntilNextDailyLoginRewardClaimS() and TIMED_ACTIVITIES_MANAGER:GetTimedActivityTypeTimeRemainingSeconds(TIMED_ACTIVITY_TYPE_DAILY)) return the same result, except the former is a direct API call while the latter is more roundabout and calls into ZOS's Lua code.

I understand that. Problem is you and I have different needs: you focus on time calculations, which are much easier problem to solve, compared to what I need: which Pledges will happen each day.

It doesn't even end there: according to PTS today we should be having RoM as a DLC pledge, but apparently ZOS didn't touch the old cycle when they released 8.3.5 (today we still have FV), and now I am not sure when new dungeons will kick in.
    Edited by Gelmir on 17 March 2023 18:26
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I understand that. Problem is you and I have different needs: you focus on time calculations, which are much easier problem to solve, compared to what I need: which Pledges will happen each day.

It doesn't even end there: according to PTS today we should be having RoM as a DLC pledge, but apparently ZOS didn't touch the old cycle when they released 8.3.5 (today we still have FV), and now I am not sure when new dungeons will kick in.

Why would pledges be any different? They are just daily quests, and they now reset at the same time as daily login rewards. As for the pledge cycle, the new dungeons were on Tuesday and Wednesday, and Thursday was the start of the new cycle with vICP, so it'll be almost a month before the new dungeons are repeated again, since there are so many DLC pledges now.

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Why would pledges be any different? They are just daily quests, and they now reset at the same time as daily login rewards. As for the pledge cycle, the new dungeons were on Tuesday and Wednesday, and Thursday was the start of the new cycle with vICP, so it'll be almost a month before the new dungeons are repeated again, since there are so many DLC pledges now.

Hmm... On past Tue and Wed, we didn't have 2 new dungeons, why do you say we had?! Thursday also, which was yesterday, we had vDoM. I am confused now.

If you are talking about PTS schedule for past Tue, Wed and Thu, then yea, that makes sense. Because as I said earlier, it is vRoM there today, which comes after vICP. But PTS ain't Live, is it? :) On Live, we still have old cycle continuing. As far as I remember from previous DLCs, they always started the DLC release day with 2 new dungeons and after those 2 days with 2 new DLC dungeons, a fresh, renewed cycle started, with these 2 new dungeons added to the rotation. That apparently didn't happen this time around.

So my original question still stands. Can anyone confirm that they will just continue with old cycle til it ends and start new renewed cycle with 2 new dungeons, or will they just append 2 new dungeons to the current, ongoing cycle? I need this info to update my bot :)
    Edited by Gelmir on 17 March 2023 19:10
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Damn I am an idiot: old outdated addons confused me. Sorry @code65536 , it indeed was 2 new dungeons past Tue and Wed.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I am an idiot: old outdated addons confused me. Sorry @code65536 , it indeed was 2 new dungeons past Tue and Wed.

Both the Discord bot and the addon were incorrect. The actual pledge giver on the Live server was giving out the same quest as the pledge giver on PTS.
    Edited by code65536 on 17 March 2023 19:41

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have enjoyed the implementation of the new daily reset timer. I'm wondering if you could also implement more intuitive gladiator proof and siege of cyrodiil merit resets, or perhaps a clear descriptor of what conditions are in the API that could tell us when they are ready for PC users. For all users it should be that they drop after the daily reset.

As for hirelings, I prefer the new mail method
    Edited by Dr_Con on 18 March 2023 00:39