Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Castle Thorn bugs for life

SaintJohnHM
SaintJohnHM
✭✭✭✭
Castle Thorn is still buggy after many months. I just went with a group last night to get another trifecta and even though all reqs were met, no one got the trifecta.

In other recent runs, the large AOE circles don't always show up on the ground or move. Lady Thorn can get bugged out and just take damage until she's almost zero, but then can't die. So much time wasted in there dealing with bugs rather than playing.

Why do we have a card game when these bugs still persist for so long, ZOS is spreading itself too thin to make a reliable game.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 17 September 2023 17:16
  • Casual PVE player PC/NA
  • Tank CP2400 'Sugar-Flame'
  • I've completed all the dungeon trifectas. Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, and looking for nice folks to complete more trial achieves with.
  • I make music: http://www.moonghostband.com.
  • Billium813
    Billium813
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In other recent runs, the large AOE circles don't always show up on the ground or move.

I have been opening bugs for this issue for 2 years now, nothing.

Also, the dungeon achievement "Taking Turns" is bugged and cannot be completed. I would be curious if ZOS sees that that achievement has a 0% completion rate.
  • Ajitator
    Ajitator
    ✭✭✭
    Castle Thorn is still buggy after many months.......

In other recent runs, the large AOE circles don't always show up on the ground or move.

Can't believe a year later and this still happens everytime I'm in the dungeon on Xbox. Please fix this.
  • HedgeHugger
    HedgeHugger
    ✭✭✭
    I know the thread is over a year old but for the first time me and my OH encountered a bug where the circles either didn't appear, or appeared but didn't move. My OH could see them, sometimes, when I couldn't and vice versa. Ended up wiping on the last boss several times because of this.
  • SaintJohnHM
    SaintJohnHM
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know the thread is over a year old but for the first time me and my OH encountered a bug where the circles either didn't appear, or appeared but didn't move. My OH could see them, sometimes, when I couldn't and vice versa. Ended up wiping on the last boss several times because of this.

I thought for sure they would fix this in U39, but instead they mostly fixed typos in dialogues and introduced new bugs in other places.
    • Casual PVE player PC/NA
    • Tank CP2400 'Sugar-Flame'
    • I've completed all the dungeon trifectas. Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, and looking for nice folks to complete more trial achieves with.
    • I make music: http://www.moonghostband.com.
  • Billium813
    Billium813
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The slimes spawning before and during the Vaduroth fight, in Castle Thorn, are also broken. Such a shame.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in June 2022. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.