Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Overland Content Feedback Thread

• SithDi
    SithDi
    ✭✭
    Really I feel you should just make scaling versions of the overland content like you do now for levels, but just increase it for the higher CP. Maybe even a choice to have 'Vet' overland and 'Normal' overland. You already have multiple instances of the zones - just configure them so that some of them are 'Vet'. Make the 'Vet' version of the gear bind on pick up/swappable with party members like in dungeons/trials.
    That way you do not completely screw people who are just trying to get from one side to another, or who are focused on the story vs the fights.
  • Xeren
    Xeren
    ✭✭✭
    When the game came out, there was Vet Overland.
    After you hit 50 the first mobs on my way to veteran rank 1 hitted very hard.
    I liked it alot. Long time ago
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    barney2525 wrote: »
    Hanoan wrote: »
    Players simply race past everything going from point A to point B. It happens All the time currently and no amount of changing things around will change it.

That is why people want harder overland; Current overland is kind of boring running simulator.

But no worries, it will stay the same boring running simulator - developers do not give a heck about this thread it seems.

completely disagree
    No One is Looking for Harder Overland - which counts for Nothing - just for the sake of more combat.

Would not comment about point A and B stuff as it highly depends on a player at questions but more combat isn't exactly it, more like more meaningful encounters that are challenging enough to bring up specific emotional response, showcase it's moveset (which is garbage currently, sorry) and fit the narrative for example, there are different reasons for different people obviously.

I'm not surprised this is even more demanded nowadays, not because ESO becomes more and more casual from endgame player standpoint, but because the gaming climate overall. A lot of people are sick and tired of handholding and easy modes, hence games like Elden Ring are able to get "game of the year" 's and become a cult instantly, getting a lot broader audience than pretty niche Souls games had. It's not just the difficulty, that's a lot of stuff to unpack making people uncomfortable in current eso environment and it's valid enough.
    Edited by colossalvoids on 6 March 2024 13:11
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SithDi wrote: »
    Really I feel you should just make scaling versions of the overland content like you do now for levels, but just increase it for the higher CP. Maybe even a choice to have 'Vet' overland and 'Normal' overland. You already have multiple instances of the zones - just configure them so that some of them are 'Vet'. Make the 'Vet' version of the gear bind on pick up/swappable with party members like in dungeons/trials.
    That way you do not completely screw people who are just trying to get from one side to another, or who are focused on the story vs the fights.

I'm at "higher CP" and I do NOT want overland any harder than it is, so yes, a change to overland of any sort needs to be completely optional - as has been said by many in the past gazoolas of pages. I don't see any movement on that front from the devs, so I'm not sure that anything's going to change.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • disky
    disky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one aspect that you keep leaving out of this discussion is a Real Reason to make it " harder ". What is the Big Benefit to the Player if they stop and fight the mobs? What does the player gain from fighting random mobs?

I don't talk about the material rewards because I don't care about material rewards. The challenge IS the reward. It's what makes me feel like I'm actually participating in a world and achieving something and not just floating over a textured heightmap to crash my collection of numbers against another collection of numbers until my numbers defeat their numbers. Rewards are great, but as we have discussed previously, they could be a flashpoint for negativity from more casual players which may be one of the reasons ZOS is reticent to implement anything close to what we want.

Please don't try to speak for the entire community, we don't all feel the way you do.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    disky wrote: »
    The one aspect that you keep leaving out of this discussion is a Real Reason to make it " harder ". What is the Big Benefit to the Player if they stop and fight the mobs? What does the player gain from fighting random mobs?

I don't talk about the material rewards because I don't care about material rewards. The challenge IS the reward. It's what makes me feel like I'm actually participating in a world and achieving something and not just floating over a textured heightmap to crash my collection of numbers against another collection of numbers until my numbers defeat their numbers. Rewards are great, but as we have discussed previously, they could be a flashpoint for negativity from more casual players which may be one of the reasons ZOS is reticent to implement anything close to what we want.

Please don't try to speak for the entire community, we don't all feel the way you do.

Well, you also don't speak for the entire community, y'know.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • disky
    disky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SithDi wrote: »

The downside to this is that it divides the playerbase and requires an entirely separate set of server rules, which should be unnecessary as there are per-character ways of handling this that wouldn't cause trouble for other players in the world who choose not to engage with it.
  • disky
    disky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »

Well, you also don't speak for the entire community, y'know.

When have I claimed to? I've only ever presented my ideas in discussion with people on both sides. If one person (me) doesn't agree with an idea presented as being held by the community then it's true that a person doesn't speak for the entire community. However, I would also wager that others disagree as well. For what it's worth, I agree with you that anything which increases overland challenge should be optional and not affect those who choose not to engage with the feature.
    Edited by disky on 6 March 2024 17:52
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To address the minor off-topic thing above, I think the reason "the community" says "the community" is because of the whole naming and shaming thing. Instead of being able to cite specifics we have to be nebulous as we never know what is going to be an enforced or actionable violation.

Please don't action me over this I'm just speculating.

Now that that's out of the way, I think an option for more challenging overland wouldn't be a bad thing, I remember "vanquishing" hard mode instances in Guildwars 1 was a blast with incentives for playing on a higher difficulty.
    I just don't know what the company's incentive would be for such an undertaking.
  • Elderpatriot
    Elderpatriot
    ✭✭✭
    There is a lot of talking about CP Points, endgame, difficulty and so on...i am just a casual player and therefore i want to make a different suggestion for overland content.

Class guilds for the lore and your own character in tarmiel

So - you can pick a class when you build your character. I often wondered: There are guilds for Warriors, mages, Dark brotherhood, Thiefs.....but nothing directly connected to your own class. You could argue the warriors or mages are meant for all warrior/mage classes....but they are not like that ingame. They feel a bit too generic to represent for example templars or necromancers or wardens in a more appropriate context.

I would love the idea to have an own origin for your class in the world of tamriel. May be as some kinde of home and a spot, where you can get special class quests, so those places also become points of interesset..may be even more insight into its lore and unique fancy spells or unique class armors/mounts and stuff like that.

So while the actual NPC-Guilds provide an important foundation in tamriel, they seem not to be specific enough to give you that feeling of connection, origin and home.

May be classguilds could be some sort of specialized subdivision of those current guilds ingame. Would love to see to have their own hidehout/location and may be NPC-Ambassador in the larger guilds so you get some hints where you can find them.

Just an idea.

My oppinion about difficulty beeing too easy

And another thing i noticed as a player, that never touched the endgame and loves to quest in the openworld. Difficulty in Overlandcontent is in some cases so easy, i would rather choose the word "Story-Difficulty" (usually means no danger at all so you can explore and get involved with the storyline without any challange at all - little to no risk) for it instead of easy.

Easy would be fine with me, but often it seems to be below that level. I do not even believe that enemies and your own combatabillites are extremly off limits overall....but i noticed one thing, that disturbed any combat from low level and later on: Regeneration incombat. When fighting 1on1 in the Overlandcontent...many standardenemies attacks (not all of them, but there are a lot of examples) are passively almost outhealed by my natural liferegeneration..and i am wearing white/green items. It would take them like many, many minutes to kill me because of that.

So may be the regeneration needs to be nerfed as long you are getting hit by attacks (so blocking and evasion will be beneficial to reactivate the regeneration)...or the basic damage should be a bit higher.
    Edited by Elderpatriot on 8 March 2024 15:48
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So may be the regeneration needs to be nerfed as long you are getting hit by attacks (so blocking and evasion will be beneficial to reactivate the regeneration)...or the basic damage should be a bit higher.

Regen is nerfed when you're in combat. Check Magicka, Stamina and Health Regeneration in character sheet out of combat, then go in combat and look to compare.

Disabling health regen is just a bandaid fix that won't fix another major problem - 1 shotting everything.
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I play things like IA or vMA, I like that there are telegraphs for dangerous attacks, that some attacks need to be mitigated some way over others (this one needs to be dodge-rolled, this one blocked specifically, this one you have to run away from entirely). I also like how some enemies will block my attacks (but I wish you could bash them out of block rather than just waiting till they drop it), as well as how some will roll-dodge my attacks.

If people are complaining about being able to one-shot overland mobs too much, make the overland mobs do things like block more often, roll-dodge away, perhaps have mages use teleport, etc. Things that have workarounds through stuns, AoE attacks and immobilizations and have them perform more damaging telegraphed attacks (Play rock papper scissors with attacks and defensive maneuvers). Not simply slapping massive damage on auto-tracking light attacks.

Though that still won't fix how unrewarding the XP/item/gold gain feels from overland content.

I'd also love to hold onto those uniquely named armor pieces, but my inventory doesn't allow it.
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on 16 March 2024 18:16
  • disky
    disky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avran_Sylt wrote: »
    When I play things like IA or vMA, I like that there are telegraphs for dangerous attacks, that some attacks need to be mitigated some way over others (this one needs to be dodge-rolled, this one blocked specifically, this one you have to run away from entirely). I also like how some enemies will block my attacks (but I wish you could bash them out of block rather than just waiting till they drop it), as well as how some will roll-dodge my attacks.

If people are complaining about being able to one-shot overland mobs too much, make the overland mobs do things like block more often, roll-dodge away, perhaps have mages use teleport, etc. Things that have workarounds through stuns, AoE attacks and immobilizations and have them perform more damaging telegraphed attacks (Play rock papper scissors with attacks and defensive maneuvers). Not simply slapping massive damage on auto-tracking light attacks.

Though that still won't fix how unrewarding the XP/item/gold gain feels from overland content.

I'd also love to hold onto those uniquely named armor pieces, but my inventory doesn't allow it.

I agree, I'd love to see those mechanics more commonly used by overland monsters...however, two things: any adjustments to behavior will also change the experience for those who don't want change, and even if those behaviors were made more common we'd still steamroll most enemies because their stats are simply too low by comparison. I'd love to see both, but as far as I'm concerned, the greatest blocker to progress is the negative perception from those who want things to remain the way they are. If we can make things work in a way that doesn't affect those players whatsoever then I think it's going to be more likely that the feature will be implemented.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree, I'd love to see those mechanics more commonly used by overland monsters...however, two things: any adjustments to behavior will also change the experience for those who don't want change, and even if those behaviors were made more common we'd still steamroll most enemies because their stats are simply too low by comparison. I'd love to see both, but as far as I'm concerned, the greatest blocker to progress is the negative perception from those who want things to remain the way they are. If we can make things work in a way that doesn't affect those players whatsoever then I think it's going to be more likely that the feature will be implemented.

I think we should still be able to steamroll content.

I just think that when we steamroll it shouldn't boil down to placing down AoE Dots and AoE spam:

Shielded unit holds block and attack from behind their shield until you bash their guard down.

Ranged units try to rolldodge most single target ranged attacks until they're "tripped" by an AoE (or staggered by a Heavy Ranged Attack).

Mages can cast Silence on your location, necessitating you to move if you're a spellcaster, and can cast a teleport that would best be followed by a charge for a melee character.

Rogues can cast invisibility much more often until they get within melee range of a target/can cast gapclosers on faraway targets that slow them.

Stuff where sure, you're still able to steamroll them, but to be efficient it's best to try and match an enemy's general weakness.

• disky
    disky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we should still be able to steamroll content.

I just think that when we steamroll it shouldn't boil down to placing down AoE Dots and AoE spam:

Shielded unit holds block and attack from behind their shield until you bash their guard down.

Ranged units try to rolldodge most single target ranged attacks until they're "tripped" by an AoE (or staggered by a Heavy Ranged Attack).

Mages can cast Silence on your location, necessitating you to move if you're a spellcaster, and can cast a teleport that would best be followed by a charge for a melee character.

Rogues can cast invisibility much more often until they get within melee range of a target/can cast gapclosers on faraway targets that slow them.

Stuff where sure, you're still able to steamroll them, but to be efficient it's best to try and match an enemy's general weakness.

Yeah, I'm seeing all of this play out in my head and it sounds amazing. I'd love it if I needed to adapt to more situations, but I'm assuming that ZOS is thinking more broadly in terms of their audience, who have a wide range of interests and capabilities, and not all of them are able to handle those blockers. It's not that I don't want to see those behaviors more often, but ZOS wants everyone to be able to play, and that's why I think something that you can enable on you character which doesn't impact other players is going to be the only real way to make this happen.

That being said, if ZOS could somehow make it work I'd be very happy.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would love to see a couple of sets that are in line with this :

Set Bonuses:
    2-Piece: Decreases your Maximum Health, Magicka, and Stamina by 50%.
    3-Piece: Summons a random hostile veteran creature to attack you every 20 seconds
    4-Piece: Unleashes an area-of-effect attack around you, in a random pattern, every 20 seconds in overland zones, dealing significant damage. This attack cannot be mitigated or blocked.
    5-Piece: While in combat in an overland zone, gain a stack of "Pain's Embrace" every 15 seconds, up to a maximum of 5 stacks. Each stack reduces your resistances by 15% but decreases your damage done by 15%. Stacks are lost upon leaving combat.

maybe this set can go up to 12 items that a person can wear

something along those lines
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • disky
    disky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »

Set Bonuses:
    3-Piece: Summons a random hostile veteran creature to attack you every 20 seconds
    4-Piece: Unleashes an area-of-effect attack around you, in a random pattern, every 20 seconds in overland zones, dealing significant damage. This attack cannot be mitigated or blocked.
    5-Piece: While in combat in an overland zone, gain a stack of "Pain's Embrace" every 15 seconds, up to a maximum of 5 stacks. Each stack reduces your resistances by 15% but decreases your damage done by 15%. Stacks are lost upon leaving combat.

Wouldn't you rather be able to use any normal build with an external modifier that makes the game harder? People have suggested things like this more than once and I'm curious about the motivation, because I don't think it's necessary to build debuffs into gear.
  • ZoeliTintanie
    ZoeliTintanie
    ✭✭✭
    LOTRO has a system for overland difficulty. You can talk to an npc and they will give you a little quest. You get to pick from +1 diff to +whatever and each rank has different levels of health/damage etc that get higher depending on what difficulty rank you picked for your character.

Other people can do the same for their own, i think when grouped its set to the group leaders difficulty level but i'm uncertain of that. Either way it's an option in the game and it has rewards that you get for doing all the stuff you'd be doing anyway, killin mobs etc and you'd get tokens for doing that on those higher difficulties. Those tokens go for more cosmetic/furniture stuff.

I hope this helps.
  • Elderpatriot
    Elderpatriot
    ✭✭✭

Regen is nerfed when you're in combat. Check Magicka, Stamina and Health Regeneration in character sheet out of combat, then go in combat and look to compare.

Disabling health regen is just a bandaid fix that won't fix another major problem - 1 shotting everything.

of course it is not as high as out of combat, but i described/observed a situation for beginner characters incombat.....it is already way to strong at the very basic level, that was the point of it. You are talking from the veteran/champions/endgame perspective, where oneshotting becomes a huge problem. Two different situations....but of course another valid problem.

I think the combat system itself would need a change. That everything is spammable without CD or any other classmechanic restricion, that block / dodge is so rarley required incombat, that strategic positioning becomes more important against certain enemies, stun / snare / silence whatever......well....play as you want, but in the end you just spam/one hit and can ignore incoming damage. Too quick they die, too less damage you recieve.

But this will be all to big...i doubt that anything of this will ever be seriously considered...anyway nice to read some suggestions, isnt it?

• WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Set Bonuses:

Wouldn't you rather be able to use any normal build with an external modifier that makes the game harder? People have suggested things like this more than once and I'm curious about the motivation, because I don't think it's necessary to build debuffs into gear.

The reason is that is seems easy as a solution compared to overhauls
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Set Bonuses:

Problem would be that easy solutions aren't popular ones to say the least, so it would not ultimately be a solution for most people.
  • Tariq9898
    Tariq9898
    ✭✭
    I know this has been mentioned thousands of times already. But I'm not looking through 200 pages of forum.

Anyways, a difficulty option would be nice for Overland content. One for normal and another for Vet.

Ideally, the Vet Overland option doesn't just mean more health and damage. But entirely new mechanics as well!! Making the combat engaging rather than a drag!! I'd rather fight a boss with 800k HP and with engaging mechanics rather than 2 mill HP that's nothing but a bullet sponge.

ESO prides itself in being an "online RPG". Specializing in stories, lore, and worldbuilding. And at this point, it's more of a SOLO game than an MMO for a majority of the players. Yet, the storytelling isn't reaching its full potential because of how easy questing is.

For many, this completely destroys the narrative stakes and immersion when killing a boss in two hits. A boss who's capable of destroying entire kingdoms.

This takes away any emotional effects I should be feeling from good stories. It just feels flat.
  • disky
    disky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem would be that easy solutions aren't popular ones to say the least, so it would not ultimately be a solution for most people.

The issue is that if challenge is implemented in this way, builds and theorycrafting are diminished or made unavailable to the player depending on how it's done. You're forced to use a deliberately hobbled set because you like a challenge and you're no longer allowed to engage with gear combinations, which is a massive part of how people enjoy the game. Especially for those who are interested in challenging themselves.

Also consider that the gear you wear affects every facet of the game, not just overland, which is all we're discussing here.

Edited by disky on 18 March 2024 19:29
  • Misty_Shafow
    Misty_Shafow
    Soul Shriven
    i think overland content needs increase rewards ! after u39 overland sets became less used
    for difficulty i agree with the rest but as we all know DLC zone content is much diff compared to non dlc content so its balanced in my opinion
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The issue is that if challenge is implemented in this way, builds and theorycrafting are diminished or made unavailable to the player depending on how it's done. You're forced to use a deliberately hobbled set because you like a challenge and you're no longer allowed to engage with gear combinations, which is a massive part of how people enjoy the game. Especially for those who are interested in challenging themselves.

Also consider that the gear you wear affects every facet of the game, not just overland, which is all we're discussing here.

I would be happy with a set like this :

Set Bonuses:

This is a solution, the devs can also add other solution dosent have to be black and white.

What is your solution for this ?
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Set Bonuses:

This is a solution, the devs can also add other solution dosent have to be black and white.

Every 20 seconds? There are going to have to be so many exceptions built into that that it wouldn't be feasible. Not in towns, not while talking to quest givers, not while I'm just looking for mats, not while I'm just letting my character chill while gazing upon the verdant hills, not while fishing, etc.

The other set effects are just more complicated ways of the same old strategy, unequipping your gear and unassigning your CP. But plenty of us in this thread have tried that and it doesn't make overland/delve enemies much harder. You're still not at risk of dying or losing a fight. I don't see how this set would change that.

More important, we shouldn't have to opt out of an entire aspect of the game's progression systems, wearing the best gear you have, in order to experience immersive combat during quests and exploration.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

Set Bonuses:

Every 20 seconds? There are going to have to be so many exceptions built into that that it wouldn't be feasible. Not in towns, not while talking to quest givers, not while I'm just looking for mats, not while I'm just letting my character chill while gazing upon the verdant hills, not while fishing, etc.

The other set effects are just more complicated ways of the same old strategy, unequipping your gear and unassigning your CP. But plenty of us in this thread have tried that and it doesn't make overland/delve enemies much harder. You're still not at risk of dying or losing a fight. I don't see how this set would change that.

More important, we shouldn't have to opt out of an entire aspect of the game's progression systems, wearing the best gear you have, in order to experience immersive combat during quests and exploration.

I agree with you that the timing would need to be adjusted. Could be all adjustable.
    Would not even have to be a set but a bunch of adjustable sliders:

Like the armoury system, this can summon an Daedric Magi that would curse you in some ways like:

Curse Sliders::
    1st: Decreases your Maximum Health, Magicka, and Stamina %.
    2nd: Summons a random hostile veteran creature to attack you every X seconds
    3rd: Unleashes an area-of-effect attack around you, in a random pattern, every x seconds in overland zones, dealing significant damage. This attack cannot be mitigated or blocked.
    4th: While in combat in an overland zone, gain a stack of "Pain's Embrace" every X seconds, up to a maximum of X stacks. Each stack reduces your resistances by X% but decreases your damage done by X%. Stacks are lost upon leaving combat.
    etc

What is your solution to this issue of overland difficulty ?
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Ugrak
    Ugrak
    ✭✭✭
    I like the idea of being cursed somehow so that when in combat, packs of veteran enemies spawn around you. Perhaps linked to the infinite archive? Maligraphies that copy whatever enemies you're currently engaged in combat with (and add a few bonus ones)?

Whatever enemies you started the fight against die in moments of course, but you have to finish the fight against their veteran clones.

These should probably be untauntable and focused on the player in question though.
  • disky
    disky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with you that the timing would need to be adjusted. Could be all adjustable.
    Would not even have to be a set but a bunch of adjustable sliders:

Like the armoury system, this can summon an Daedric Magi that would curse you in some ways like:

Curse Sliders::
    1st: Decreases your Maximum Health, Magicka, and Stamina %.
    2nd: Summons a random hostile veteran creature to attack you every X seconds
    3rd: Unleashes an area-of-effect attack around you, in a random pattern, every x seconds in overland zones, dealing significant damage. This attack cannot be mitigated or blocked.
    4th: While in combat in an overland zone, gain a stack of "Pain's Embrace" every X seconds, up to a maximum of X stacks. Each stack reduces your resistances by X% but decreases your damage done by X%. Stacks are lost upon leaving combat.
    etc

What is your solution to this issue of overland difficulty ?

What you're suggesting are challenge sliders, which have been discussed quite a bit. They simply don't have to be attached to a gear set. They can be external, via a diegetic system or through menus. There is no need to place gear into the equation.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well I guess I am all caught up with this 200 pages thread then.
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons