Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Stuck in loading and cant login anymore? PC EU (obviously) semiFIXED

• sandelius
    sandelius
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno same here also "Appearence" cloths gets deleted when you try and put them on. Wohooo
    Options
  • Trueblue
    Trueblue
    ✭✭
    cannot edit... after couple try my char log :)
    Options
  • Thoragaal
    Thoragaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eyran wrote: »
    Thoragaal wrote: »
    NTclaymore wrote: »
    I tried logging into NA. No Issues. EU? check your internet connection

More people on EU than on NA.

Wouldn't that make them want to support EU better ?

For them to give EU more support would require them to invest more money. Why would they wanna do that when (according to them anyway) there's no investment return in it?
    Don't get me wrong, I'm all for them improving the consumer experience when it comes to connectivity, but unfortunately ZOS don't see it that way.
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" -Karl Pilkington, on the question what he'd do if it was the last day on earth.
    Options
  • Sanctuary_Reaper
    Sanctuary_Reaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How those server performance upgrades coming chief?
    Options
  • Matthew_Galvanus
    Matthew_Galvanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    meanwhile, im still stuck in this gods damned loading screen. i just want my fricken exp scrolls from my alinor townhouse so my necromancer levels a little faster
    Options
  • Killum
    Killum
    ✭✭✭
    Been trying to log in since the update to no avail.

1st time - after watching the new intro got kicked to login screen 'Due to inactivity'
    2nd time - message box 'Unknown Error'
    3rd time - just a continuous login screen
    4th time - kicked back to login screen 'Due to inactivity' again

Gave up came to forums to commiserate with others who have the same problem :(

PCEU here.

Now asking myself why I pay for a game I can't play.
    Options
  • Ciana_Rilian
    Ciana_Rilian
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all, we're aware and looking into this.

Every single patch... Almost every single day during Primetime EU. When will you guys figure out that its a server issue and finally give us the upgrades you guys promised? Honestly, What did you guys yourselves think would happen on elseweyr release? for the already broken servers to work normally now? This is laughable and infuriating at the same time.
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok so I braved the walk across my front room to try and login......

Went straight in, not even a long loading screen.

I wish everyone having issues the best of luck, ofc I still have to stay ingame :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • Keldheir
    Keldheir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had that problem, now I have a different one. I log into a character, it takes me into a loading screen and then.. back to the character select screen. Four times in a row now. Never had that before. :D
    PC EU
    Options
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FPS drops after patch are horrible in game... In Vivec city it was constantly moving up and down from 60 (locked) to 29 :/ Even in Hollow City where almost nobody was around frames were dropping to 50 (it looks ok, but actually feels horrible, like a slide show at times); same in my house. Then I got "unending" loading screen :/ PC EU, of course.
    Options
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just gave up, will try later in the night. Maybe by then, PC EU server would allow me in.
    Options
  • Barbara73
    Barbara73
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone else getting booted from the EU server every few min?
    Not Every Player Is a Guy FFS
    Options
  • Leocaran
    Leocaran
    ✭✭✭
    Barbara73 wrote: »
    Is anyone else getting booted from the EU server every few min?
    Yes, and now can't get back at all.
    Options
  • lunawisp
    lunawisp
    ✭✭✭
    I managed to get through character creation, the tutorial and even reached the first wayshrine before I CTD'd.
    lunawisp was my Peacebringer in City of Heroes - a game sadly consigned to history. She lives on in memory as my gaming id.
    Playing on EU PC Server.
    Options
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys it's patch day of a new "expansion", come on, shizzle happens, this isn't new for ANY game. They're on it, they don't want anyone to not be able to log in. Jeez.

You must be new here...
    Options
  • Axela72
    Axela72
    Me PCNA also facing similar issue. yesterday after maintenance, spend over an hr to login due to all the problem u have highlighted. Today spend another hr with same issue. Give up and write to provider seeking for advise.
    Killum wrote: »
    Been trying to log in since the update to no avail.

1st time - after watching the new intro got kicked to login screen 'Due to inactivity'
    2nd time - message box 'Unknown Error'
    3rd time - just a continuous login screen
    4th time - kicked back to login screen 'Due to inactivity' again

Gave up came to forums to commiserate with others who have the same problem :(

PCEU here.

Now asking myself why I pay for a game I can't play.

Options
  • Mygalomorpea
    Mygalomorpea
    ✭✭✭
    Well... It looks like for the first time in recalled history ESO PC EU server did not have a Catastrophic failure with the introduction of a major event / release.

Now to see if I can actually do general questing in Elsweyr without Catastrophic ping from. The servers during the next week. Remember, many people did not even attempt to log in yesterday because they expected issues. So server load will only increase from now on!

Must say... Doing vMoL with a teleporting tank due to lag was quite amusing (trial leader didn't agree with that part)
    Options
  • Baristote
    Baristote
    ✭✭
    Can't login. I have a very long loading after selecting my char, then i have an error.

This makes me sad because i will lose the daily login reward, and i won't be able to upgrade my mounting skill. I'm excited with the necro, but the slow ass mount made me alt F4 just after i completed the tutorial.

please fix this before the daily reset.

EDIT: i can"t log my main who's in Deshaan, but i can log the noobcromancer in north elseweyr. but when it reloads UI, da *** disconnect.
    EDIT 2: If you turn off you addons you can login to do the daily stuff
    Edited by Baristote on 21 May 2019 17:19
    Options