Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Tamriel's Most Wanted - aka. The Great Grand List of Furniture Wishes and Hopes

• Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding my vote for more pots and planters with soil in them.

I'd like to have all sorts of specimen plants but I haven't really found a DIY kit yet that looks like a single display piece instead of individual components placed together..
    signing off
  • MrGraves
    MrGraves
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apple trees
    the vines with the morning glory on them.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    @Acrolas I know some people use alinor sarcophaguses as kits.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    did you add stairs and ladders yet?
    RYCxeTP.jpg
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the golden argonian skull from the prologue guest
  • Iruil_ESO
    Iruil_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Garden containers, full and empty (not totally empty, with mud in them) to put anything we want in :
    bToBsTm.png
    zDeMI2T.png
    NKoGhfs.png
    gHjMp2I.png
    EGRZ1ki.png
    Xq7bmp6.png
    TnoX6ym.png

To make some wine :
    iqa4TFG.png

Racks and training décorations :
    iT7Gvkb.png
    ztTNBeY.png

Parchments
    EBNMzHS.png

More dye pots :
    PMgUbis.png
    990orx3.png

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah those dye pots would be great as jars of paint for my artist character.

And YES to the straw man and straw targets
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • mrbeaujengels1
    The furneshing should be more interactible and more animated. Specially the bigger more expensieve (golden) items.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Remains again
    rp90ikpy0cpq.png
    m095k4spsyxm.png
    4pnadklem8of.png
    kobp8mmmg2v1.png
    jo99t8fjkavx.png
    4voqbykcohwy.png

Ayleid stuff
    voai76l53v0z.png
    Some more tents
    kato7lghwkxp.png
    6qhtub1wxucw.png
    "Lazer"
    oya65p8nq1ok.png
    Edited by Dacalana on 10 October 2018 21:39
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much easier to say, if it is in TESO then we want a way for players to build them.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prior to the Grand Psijic Villa, I recorded a serene little place I came across in Summerset.

I see a few of the features included in the villa which is wonderful and I'm hopeful we'll see items like the flowering lily pads available to purchase in the future.

I also would love to see more animated wild life such as the Blue Heron and deer that I filmed here.
    Along with any birds, (swans particularly), fish, squirrels, foxes, (and not just our pets). We have butterflies now and that's a step in the right direction.

If I could just have this specific landscape (actually Psijic is pretty close to it), I'd be in ESO Heaven.
    https://youtu.be/fIhKzA7LQpE
  • Gorak
    Gorak
    ✭✭✭
    I would really like the achievement waterfall to come with sound.
    I want a raven avatar, please.
    PC NA; DC ftw
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorak wrote: »
    I would really like the achievement waterfall to come with sound.

now, that would be very nice. agree!
  • Eadrine
    Eadrine
    Soul Shriven
    EwCRKWG.png
    61X3NJB.png
    R3fxCjn.png
    JBTtjwB.png
    ifIRnZR.png
    Edited by Eadrine on 12 October 2018 15:44
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gz4htwzmorxp.png
    These glass balls (plants optional)
    ay9ztpce1iqm.png
    And this Behemoth Skull I found in Sentinal. Why don't we have these things yet, they're so cool!
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see some of the holiday momentos be purchasable as furnishings after the event is over, like the pie of misrule or all three of the tiered jubilee cakes and the witches cauldron. they could be interactable just like the momentos.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Guys, please, check the previous posts, some things you show were already posted. It's not hard, for now we have only 4 pages.
    Edited by Dacalana on 15 October 2018 11:10
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Eadrine some nice catches there. The Clockwork globe we have as a memento, for doing the CWC prologue. I would also like to see it added as a furniture item, as it looks both interesting, arcane and mysterious. It's a pity that ZOS gave it to us as a memento instead of as a furnishing item, but I guess we can home for the furniture item as well.

The Psijic clam fountain is awesome, would very much like that one as well. And the easel and paint clutter would be nice to have, as an addition to the painter's palette.

And as @Dacalana writes, please go back and see if your item/items is already in the post somewhere, so we don't clutter up the thread with too many duplicates. Also, some of the items already have appeared, or will appear at the luxury vendor (like the Venus Flytraps), so no need to mention those.

I'll try and update the main posts some time soon to reflect what items we already have gotten.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aQJZvN3.jpg

This.
    This.
    This.

I noticed you released a new cooking station with the Witches Coven pack. baby steps Zos. we need this one too.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    I noticed you released a new cooking station with the Witches Coven pack. baby steps Zos. we need this one too.

That oven/stove must be one everyone's top 3 list of the most wanted furniture, at least.

Obvious item to put on the mastercrafter vendor for an amount of vouchers. Release it and listen to players all over the world rejoice.
  • Vhaelin
    Vhaelin
    Soul Shriven
    I would love windchimes with sound
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dacalana wrote: »
    Guys, please, check the previous posts, some things you show were already posted. It's not hard, for now we have only 4 pages.

It CAN be hard, if only five images load before it gives up and fails to load.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not everyone who has posted images optimized them for common web and device settings. As a result some of those images are taking a long time to load. It’s not a common sense setting so it’s forgivable. I mean in photoshop there is a specific “Save for Web and Devices” option but most people I know who have “a found copy” of photoshop are untrained in how to maximizes it’s capabilities.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It CAN be hard, if only five images load before it gives up and fails to load.

True. I suggest using image hosting such as Imgur, the pics uploaded there seem to load pretty fast. If you're using other sources, or post a lot of pics at the same time, I suggest using the (spoiler) tag so that the pictures do not load by default. Also, quoting someone else's post, please remove the pictures in the quote, so that they are not repeated several times in quoted posts. All this will help reduce load time and post length in this thread.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, datamining of the coming luxury vendor items have brought up a few of the items on our list here. Like the Dunmer statues, the flytrap plants and the Velothi braziers and antler corals we got last time.

So, I'm going to reiterate a couple of my own favourites and some fan favourites from the first pages in this thread, in hopes that ZOS will pay attention and make these items available some time. These are items that currently have no source, and have not been datamined as luxury items for the coming 6 months either:

The Velothi gilded coffers from Vvardenfell
    Should be on the luxury vendor for the Velothi/Vvardenfell section
    40fDy0o.png

The Vvardenfell Dunmer stove
    Should be sold at the mastercrafter vendor for vouchers, usable as a provisioning station
    NyIOX8X.jpg

The golden & glass apparatus
    Should be a recipe on the mastercrafter vendor
    Xpy6XEF.jpg

The two bottled fungal gardens, one tall and slender, one shorter and more wide
    Both should be recipes on the mastercrafter vendor
    Mx0XXIT.png

The Vvardenfell pellet making kit
    Mastercrafter vendor recipe, or possible luxury vendor item
    O8J3F18.jpg

Various gilded coffers from Vvardenfell
    Luxury vendor items, or possibly jewelrycrafting recipes
    QS9ddjE.jpg
    N2SoDDJ.jpg
    UaErsKK.png

Hlaalu bell
    Mastercrafter recipe, as a companion to the Hlaalu gong
    HHMQk5J.jpg

Gem geodes
    Obvious luxury vendor items
    IS9uLzi.jpg
    1NMlz4x.jpg
    VkXrBQx.jpg

Hist flowers, glowing and animated
    Luxury vendor items under exotic plants
    VE76F0L.jpg

Dunmer courtyard well
    Luxury vendor under wells and tents
    102PUAQ.jpg

Various open scrolls, parchments, books and other library themed items
    We have a ton of these ingame, but so few actually obtainable as furnishings. We need more open books and open scrolls to put on display. They don't have to be readable/interactable, only as cosmetics
    YUPAmVa.jpg
    dzlYKV5.jpg

Clockwork sequence plaque books, open and closed
    Two obvious items to put in the luxury vendor under Clockwork themed furnishings
    WHbioYY.jpg
    qPaYDl4.jpg

Seeing as we already had quite a few items from this list appear as furnishings, let's hope some of these will follow soon!
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mounted monsters!
    n7zzk6w4ua96.png
    Daedric Titan (Do Daedra have skulls?)
    71qfkdxam8ds.png
    Durzog
    hidh36bzibj3.png
    Echaterre skull
    i9dix5z01kkg.png
    normal unarmored troll + stuffed eagle
    sgyeivahl1ab.png
    Fox pelt + these awesome cases.

• prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And more that I just found in a monastery in Alinor!
    jzu9dp39rsei.png
    aj0tuccdm4b2.png
    2la6cefm4zz8.png
    043p9mis497h.png
    I'm guessing shrines to Trinimac, Yffre, Syrabane, and Phynaster. As far as I can remember they're unique models for that location only.

Edited by prof-dracko on 16 October 2018 18:51
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @prof-dracko

The shrines to Trinimac and Yffre have been datamined as coming to the lux vendor next year, along with the shrine bases. I think it's safe to assume that means the last 2 shrines will also come eventually.
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    @prof-dracko

The shrines to Trinimac and Yffre have been datamined as coming to the lux vendor next year, along with the shrine bases. I think it's safe to assume that means the last 2 shrines will also come eventually.

!!!
    They look awesome. Where is this datamine thing? I'm really curious.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    @prof-dracko

!!!
    They look awesome. Where is this datamine thing? I'm really curious.

Here.