Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Tamriel's Most Wanted - aka. The Great Grand List of Furniture Wishes and Hopes

• Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to be able to "repair" the broken stonework in some of the houses like Pariahs Pinnacle and repair or remove the broken walls and columns in Earthtear caverns. The 100+ broken stairs in Pariahs pinnacle are an accident waiting to happen.
    Maybe a Repair option in the housing editor. You pay gold to repair or remove non furnishing items. This wouldn't change the capacity of the house since they never really existed as furnishings anyway.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like zos heard you and put that dark elf brazier from first post in game.)
    Personally I have a big list of plants that I want, but need to check first if they're available from harvest or in crown store only.
    ttr2og6vwjo2.png
    1l6y8uh0bdqd.png

Edited by Dacalana on 6 September 2018 18:52
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of disappointed that the only things we have gotten in game since I made this list a long time ago, is the Velothi Brazer and another Antler Coral type...

Anyway, here are more items I have come across that would make for good furnishings:

EtOxNzm.jpg
    Tear of St Veloth from Deshaan. Really wish we had gotten this as achievement furniture instead of some of the other uninteresting pieces.

St4Idvj.jpg
    Tribunal Banners

QWorf3x.jpg
    Large Dwemer cogwheels

E1JPwcY.jpg
    Vaermina Mirror, used in the Stormhold questline. Why didn't we get this as achievement furniture from the zone?

mDuqf4c.jpg

nUtsR9v.jpg
    Various blue glowing eggs. Used in many zones, as Wamasu eggs, as Dreugh eggs, as Sea serpent eggs etc. Would make a good luxury item or achievement item.

zu8KDPe.jpg
    Crown used in the main quest as a lich crown, and in other zone quests too.

WHbioYY.jpg

qPaYDl4.jpg
    Open and closed Sequence plaque books. Could we please get these on the luxury vendor or for sale somewhere? They would make a great addition to any Clockwork themed home, now we only have the single plaques, I want these types of books too.

87CYsAq.jpg
    Nice looking rose bush, available nowhere.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of pluses to clockwork books and the Tear.
    And more plants.
    31fx67mv1pi4.png
    tsnxsud15egg.png
    oq51nv0ssjd0.png
    omnkdalxvzfs.png
    mqs3xn4hc5uy.png
    UPD. deleted new cwc luxury furnishing
    Edited by Dacalana on 3 March 2019 21:27
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dacalana

1) That Clockwork Sextant is coming to the luxury vendor later this year, it has been datamined
    2) the red blossom bed is already buyable in the Crown Store, it's called Lava Blossoms or some such
    3) The yellow flower bush is already found in Summerset as a rare drop from flower nodes
    4) The purple flower bed is already buyable in the Crown Store, or at least some that are very similar
    5) I do agree with the Venus Flytrap plants, I asked for them several times as well in my former posts
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, I also found those plants "Flower Patch, Lava Blooms", wanted to edit the post. Anyway it's sad that some things are bound to crown store, they could release them with the same low drop chance as what they did many other things.
    Those flytraps are different from those you posted, but I want all of them.
    P.S. Deleted those I found in crown store.
    Edited by Dacalana on 14 August 2018 16:12
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love that Vaermina mirror, my character is a Dreamstrider
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are so many furnishings that would have been better than what we got at the achievement vendor. Like the Mirror there, or the Velothi's Tear from Deshaan. Pity they were overlooked for something more boring.
  • Defeatist
    Defeatist
    ✭✭✭
    Found a great older post that has a sort of image catalog of assets that should be added to the game, it's definitely worth a peek. It's got a listing of many of the racial style wells or ships that aren't available as furnishings among other things.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/373118/my-furniture-wishlist
    Most of the items that I would like to be added are included in that post right there including apiarys, loom, spinning wheel, additional boats and tools. In my opinion items categorized as rough should all be available to purchase with gold from the vendor or craftable as white quality plans. The fact that certain rough items like a broom or certain wooden containers are crown locked is very irritating.

Please colored lanterns, here are some from Vvardenfell.
    dogouyi3fu25.png
    cewws5u01df9.png
    7vthde5jp99k.png
    ncnb3mhrnfjt.png

Target and Combat Dummies.
    3dya2ie0y53e.png
    dzfi2xqnhho5.png

Maps. There are map assets for every region of the game, but we can only get the larger map of Tamriel. Not cool.
    uc1ajaf32eh4.png

Large Machinery. A crane and a plough.
    jk6oaa90dml5.png
    ot6hcxkm1gx2.png

Water Spigot. Apparently only EP have irrigation technology because I ran to like 6 different farm resources in Cyrodiil before I found one of these.
    rj6wx8meyt7o.png

Some of these things have already been posted in this thread or the one I referenced but these are the items I would love to be added the most.
    A loom and spinning wheel. And NO, I don't want a clockwork version please thanx.
    0jfi9qtkekxa.png
    Tools and Tool Rack. Shovel, Pickaxe, Hammer, also not shown Sickle, Rake, Pitchfork, and Scythe
    1bj1m0mlbogy.png
    Ladders. Please, please add ladders.
    ohrowpnrncr9.png
    Chicken coop.. or guar coop.
    eb6o3tkxbq8p.png
    Furrier's Trap asset from Crafting Surveys.
    wqhg75vkgmcb.png
    Apiary aka. Beehouse and Bosmer Versions also.
    lkq4bk0fn3g1.png
    99jsnu47sp4c.png
    "Even the ducks here are ugly." - Unidentified Wrothgar Patron
    #ChubloonLife
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Where did the guy from that post take all those names for items?
    eyg50nty3uvr.png
    fed16utf5c13.png
    jttisk9ooejq.png
    8dx3upw3c0ki.png
    More eggs and whatever it is to the list.
    be2gdwczv7ek.png
    qiqb218u3m7h.png
    knzal8uf9c06.png
    q1duwbagf4h2.png
    kc9ie7ofc0mm.png
    nbj0mpr2he0t.png
    pbhzyvbx2zxh.png
    f330sttykug6.png
    vz4wtab4eeah.png
    Another version of the game we just got.
    ndq1j8uo4ex8.png
    Some remains
    15j11azrum2g.png
    969agv77pe0d.png
    6f3iaab7h3ub.png
    tzzwhc3d6h9f.png
    c1vvfq60r7tm.png
    Sarcophaguses and tables from nord ruins
    wxbcqw6vby8y.png
    srd4czt42hqk.png
    5lgssq2387zz.png
    Replica of that statue in Gold Coast
    76bvzph6gatk.png
    Edited by Dacalana on 23 August 2018 14:15
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes yes yes to everything here. No arguments! The more furniture the better!

But honestly, I just want some colorful flowers that are available outside of crown purchases ):
    I play this game a little bit I guess
  • Defeatist
    Defeatist
    ✭✭✭
    Many of the items that have been wishlisted here actually have been datamined as existing furnishing items so I believe the poster was referencing the datamined text name and attaching images to some of them. Some of the names they may have made up using a similar naming scheme.

Really wish they would make nearly all plants available to buy with gold or even available from an improved system of harvesting them from plant resource nodes. Other types furnishings I don't mind purchasing with crowns: statues, fountains, large or specialty style furnishings like Alyeid chandeliers maybe for example. But it just feels unfair to be forced to dish out the cash to obtain a large swathe of the plant furnishings. Particularly since you probably aren't going to buy just one flower or venus flytrap or apple tree, you're going to buy an orchard.

Aaaand on that note, orc trees!
    5e954r84b8t4.png
    3rk8o6sd75ib.png

And various Joshua Trees.. my favorite kind of tree.
    5pi68nwye91q.png
    #ChubloonLife
  • Deserttiger
    Deserttiger
    ✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    For today's post, we have another fan favourite, the teapot. I believe it is currently sold in the crown store, with no ingame item or recipe. Pity, these should really be added with a recipe. Many people want to put teapots on their kitchen tables, but not for overpriced crown store furniture, no thank you:

9SoVMot.jpg

I would really like the recipe for this! Interestingly the pts template characters know this, so its weird that it isn't available on live servers.

I would really like the recipe for this teapot, too. But there is a Dres Teapot recipe:

3sm95wll8kva.jpeg
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's an awning that's used in combination with the Khajiiti Arch to make a merchant stall in Rawl'kha (and maybe other locations).
    Khajiit_Awning.jpg

• Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Colovian Imperial fountain with wolves and Colovian Imperial lightposts:

lh2uxf93qwim.png
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sporvan wrote: »
    This Colovian Imperial fountain with wolves and Colovian Imperial lightposts:

lh2uxf93qwim.png

Yes, I would sell my sister for this fountain :)
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to get any Imperial fountain out of crown store.
    Don't know what it is, but looks awesome.
    7qxi5k3pva98.png
    ruvm9v6ipk85.png
    8h1g71f7dd1l.png
    vicy9hwd0bu3.png
    xpkszsyfyx7k.png
    Dressing room.
    j0yexnyhdddt.png
    mb02lhv614zx.png
    zp4ls3g8wsep.png
    UPD. Fixed the post. For some reason eso fashion doesn't have it, had to check elders scrolls pages.
    Edited by Dacalana on 19 August 2018 14:57
  • Defeatist
    Defeatist
    ✭✭✭
    Dacalana wrote: »
    I'd like to get any Imperial fountain out of crown store.
    Don't know what it is, but looks awesome.
    7qxi5k3pva98.png
    ruvm9v6ipk85.png
    p7tfnr81675o.png
    8h1g71f7dd1l.png
    vicy9hwd0bu3.png
    xpkszsyfyx7k.png

That Bosmer rack with fish is actually available as a purple quality crafting recipe, it's called Wood Elf Rack, Dried Fish.
    #ChubloonLife
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    k7fw6mznbkp7.png
    n5f3uv6nbn5v.png
    p5dnz1bzezw9.png
    a1b8vianps83.png
    usrkm644k5tg.png
    Bookshelves from new dlc (maybe they were found on pts, tell me if so)
    4s4fzsh8rqul.png
    dirumvt14rzk.png
    Not glowing thistle.
    rjnwm9b32ryo.png
    53j7velu8yk1.png
    +1 more drum
    5wboadhw3wbr.png
    5vre23vto8d4.png
    0m7uouxx0zci.png
    ev1bcm7pseri.png
    More hircine-themed stuff.
    iuagibwmu6x4.png
    ipxnf0tz6484.png
    0yoc1xyrldtb.png
    3d3v533zcpwu.png

Also, on new screenshots from Murkmire you can see flytraps, so I hope that we will get them some way.
    Edited by Dacalana on 5 September 2018 19:42
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff here
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    tbpvm1agrvju.png
    oo69t2ulms52.png
    4oxggiu6kkag.png
    eaky4ui2xftj.png
    Those ashlander ferns
    o03s1he37hq0.png
    ie7pll69j1lc.png
    8r7eag7h470v.png
    These and more banners from Wrothgar
    en4ipg9usht0.png
    a7grotjn87mm.png
    Another "Nedic Orc Praying Tile" - snake one we have in game, 2nd, with face, was posted in another topic, that's the third.
    llbybptievpp.png

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need the venus flytraps that have been in the game since forever. With Murkmire it's the perfect opportunity to put them in the store or the luxury vendor or somewhere.
    Pictures of Venus Flytraps are on the first page in one of my first posts in this thread.

#FlyTraps

Make it happen, good people

Also, maybe we can get the huge pitcher ground plants as well, pics are also on the first page.

Edited by Carbonised on 6 September 2018 19:33
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, forgot to say, those shrooms from your first post, with red droplets, they're already in game as drops on Vvardenfell, caleed "Toadstool, ...". Addon says me all three can be found there, TTC know only names of 2, but it lacks a lot in the game.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dacalana wrote: »
    Oh, forgot to say, those shrooms from your first post, with red droplets, they're already in game as drops on Vvardenfell, caleed "Toadstool, ...". Addon says me all three can be found there, TTC know only names of 2, but it lacks a lot in the game.

I know, but the droprate is so abysmally low that it might not even exist.

Just wish they'd add them to the store as well, like they have with other plants that drop on the overland maps.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Some daedric stuff.
    hiqi2k910msj.png
    6i4u62g485na.png
    Mages guild thing
    0g6nwhn4h73v.png
    o8bzl0sg6fh2.png
    This weird construction would work for crown store.
    nnt8xbgto62s.png
    pkj94nen41vz.png
    diuupq0s52hs.png
    Craglorn table as an addition to chairs.
    ukmdjhqqdcyz.png
    Lots of maps
    1bwiefjtw08t.png
    ktlj1aknyo07.png
    0wj8jztqoxjq.png
    ytip3jpvcr0u.png
    Edited by Dacalana on 17 September 2018 23:57
  • menathradiel
    menathradiel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a long list of garden items I'd like to see.

Flowers and shrubs.
    ahgbukcnm6yw.png
    1ibrs4qezs0k.png
    i03rmu44413u.png
    tbjol85t9cau.png
    rdj7psdxrxv3.png
    4jnvgxdu74vy.png
    3gnm5h75z7d0.png
    Trees
    5bhq65ueccjq.png
    lgyci2aoqh1d.png
    0opskch97mbd.png
    jjeaxv8dbcgz.png
    2jhkxo3lspcd.png
    crwzlnlc3jaw.png
    Planters/other
    tv3bhcjawxkk.png
    xn2eoo3ghzxd.png
    eykpt11gg2vu.png
    4ubllvahl1jk.png

And one more vote for this beautiful lantern.
    lvgq06uyb1fx.png
    Tank Girl
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Different glowing things
    7m8ah4fr8eiu.png
    ko23yn4sw0nq.png
    3sgaf9g8zwl8.png
    pj18yyvt0vld.png
    rsr45cp6ozqd.png
    xifmyd1z7cpk.png
    gpw9desxgbml.png
    gtdp595eztdv.png
    mhjwxjqut0wh.png
    05i9yvg2ghny.png
    0y06doy8v8dy.png
    stnx2emduocf.png
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dacalana

The redguard vials from your first 2 pics we already have in game without the glow, same goes for the boiler in the 3rd picture.

For some reason the pictures you attach take forever to load for me, perhaps it's best to hide them under a (spoiler) tag in the future, or use Imgur links instead.

Edited by Carbonised on 26 September 2018 16:33
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    I know we have non-glowing versions, but we should have these I posted at least in crown store or as achieve vendor stuff.
    They're big sized, will hide them next time.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like the dwarven ballista that are in and around the dwarven ruins in VVardenfel.