Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fashion Megathread

• zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OJ0ilpF.png
    61h9UKz.jpg

I call this outfit Dunmer Conspirator because zyklysis is Dunmer, but fights for the Aldmeri Dominion -- because he'll never accept the rule of man over mer. I don't RP, but like to consider loose, shallow backstories for my characters occasionally.
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Auroan wrote: »
    Artorias Set from Dark Souls series

BInE0KL.png

Faraam set from Dark Souls series

PnEUbY4.png

Will probably make more if the Motifs in ESO are close enough to other armor sets in Dark Souls.

Awesome Faraam Set. I'm currently trying to replicate a few dark souls sets as well but not having much success. The Armor of the Sun set is difficult especially without a guild tabard that has the Azura symbol on it.
  • Aedh
    Aedh
    ✭✭✭
    The Atmoran Battle Priest :
    I really like this combo, too bad I don't have the frostcaster style on live ...

okwHnqe.jpg
    aNTf0ZY.jpg
    IYOTKps.jpg
    ITQcNF2.jpg

Armor :
    Head : Stahlrim Frostcaster heavy
    Shoulders : Mazzatun light
    Chest : Stahlrim Frostcaster heavy
    Hands : Skinchanger light
    Waist : Dreadhorn heavy
    Legs : Worm Cult medium
    Feet : Skinchanger light

Staff : Soulshriven

Dyes : Lamae's white, Maormer-Eyes Gray (chainmail), Adventurer Brown (Chest and legs), Fighters Guild Red (hands and feet)
    Edited by Aedh on 15 February 2018 20:34
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maulkin wrote: »
    Man, say what you will about gold and slot cost, but the actual outfitting part of the outfit system is absolutely fantastic.

I've scrolled through this thread multiple times just for ideas and inspiration. The number of absolutely fantastic helms that I've never, ever seen ingame before this week is amazing.

It's an amazing system. And to think it's part of the base patch and free for everyone to use, with 1 outfit free for each char. Yet people still created like 20 complain threads on the forum. It boggles the mind.

It's also making motifs far more desirable and the effect has been noted in the market. Prices have significantly increased this week as people are buying more motifs to make outfits with.

It's been great!

lol this is not charity, we are customers paying for a service, so when the price of the service is suddenly ridiculous, we, customers, have every right on earth to provide feedbacks on how it is ridiculous for us.
    As the company providing the service, ZOS can either appreciate our feedbacks and modify the service accordingly, or ignore the customers and do whatever the hell they want, this is their choice and the consequences of their actions will be on them.

What do you mean by "so when the price of the service is suddenly ridiculous". They didn't suddenly up the price of ESO+. They just defined the price of a new cash shop item. And technically speaking, cash shop items are not services they are digital goods transactions.

The threads that have popped up were more than just "feedback". It was purely nerds having a rant. Do you write angry "feedback" letters to Ni.ke when they release a $1000 per of shoes made in Vietnam for $20? Or do you just roll your eyes and move on?

PS. Apparently Ni.ke is caught by the profanity filter. The lols

Do they only sell ESO+? No, ESO+ is just a part of the things they sell, they sell in-game houses, DLCs, "chapters", costumes, crown crates etc, including outfit slot. Yes, cash shop items are digital goods transactions, and providing us digital goods is a part of the service that ZOS is providing, the price of the majority of the stuffs in the cash shop is fine, but the price of the outfit slot is ridiculous, so as paying customers, we have every right on earth to provide feedbacks on how the price is ridiculous for us.

A part from that, if they keep releasing ridiculously overpriced cash shop items, it does lower the value of your ESO+. By paying for ESO+, you get an amount of crowns to buy stuffs from the crown store. Let's say every month you get 200 crowns. If there are more and more overpriced cash shop items, you will be forced to buy fewer and fewer items in the store with your 200 crowns each month, so, the value of your 200 crowns is lowered, thus the value of your ESO+ is lowered. One more reason to provide feedback.

Comparing this to a shoe company selling $1000 shoes is ridiculous. A reputable shoe company does tons of research to make sure that the price is not ridiculous, and so when they release a $1000 pair of shoes it's usually worth somewhere around that, because if the customers think that the pair of shoes isn't worth $1000 and complain, PR-wise it will be very bad for the reputation of the company.

If a game company releases a game with around 6-hour of playtime, and asks for 200 dollars, do you think people will just roll their eyes and move on? No lol. Again, this is not charity, we are paying customers, so when the price of a service/product is ridiculous, we, customers, have every right on earth to provide feedbacks on how it is ridiculous for us. Only MMO whales close their eyes and pay whatever the game company asks for.
    As the company providing the service, ZOS can either appreciate our feedbacks and modify the service accordingly, or ignore the customers and do whatever the hell they want, this is their choice and the consequences of their actions will be on them.

Don't get me wrong, this system is great, but the outfit slot being ridiculously overpriced is a fair criticism.

Edited by hmsdragonfly on 15 February 2018 20:52
    Aldmeri Dominion Loyalist. For the Queen!
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    OK, well, I think I'm about done with my guys for now. (Three of them are staying in their "costumes" and I just changed weapons, but here are the rest) --

jbBZIZW.png
    HTHog3y.png

These two are excellent, kudos

Thanks. Trying to push myself out of my comfort zone of liking just plain stuff like steel, leather, muted colors and non bulky stuff.

And here's another I reworked this morning.
    6izuy43.jpg

Not too flashy, but I wanted the stand out colors to be the fire/hollowjack/skin parts of his look.
    Edited by xaraan on 15 February 2018 21:01
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • trowlk
    trowlk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here is my dunmer outfit:

ussQcGJ.jpg

EgwlI1i.jpg

This costume is very cheap and easy to obtain. I prefer this over others because it's simple, has leather and you can dye the gear with a dark color (black) and a bright color on its contour (golden). The gear mix perfectly with the Daedric Daggers, (RP) which I crafted with Smoldering Atronach Hearts (monster drop) instead of normal Daedric Hearts.

Armor:
    Head: Wood elf Hat 1 (Light).......................(Adds a nice shadow on your cheeks)
    Chest: Dark Elf Jack 3 (Medium)..................(Perfect balance of details and simplicity)
    Shoulder: Dark Elf Arm Cops 3 (Medium)......(Fairly low shoulders)
    Hands: High Elf Gauntlets 4 (Heavy).............(Long Gaunlets without elbowpads)
    Waist: Dark Elf Sash 1 (Light).......................(With a big gem socket on it)
    Legs: Skinchanger Guards (Medium)............(Big leather pants, perfect to hide those slim Dunmer thighs)
    Feet: Dark Elf Sabatons 4 (Heavy)................(Thick boots, its kneepads don't collide with the pants)
  • SunnyBunny
    SunnyBunny
    ✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    My dragonknight. Also repping probably the best looking swords in the game. Woodelf.
    6eS019h.jpg
    N37Ch80.jpg
    Glass heavy head and chest
    Xivkyn medium shoulders and legs. Light waist
    Gloves and shoes either light xivkyn and glass. Or heavy merc.

My attempt at imitation Telvanni master wiz
    egjrf4E.jpg

Telvaani heavy legs and shoulder.
    Xivkyn heavy chest, medium gloves, and light waist
    Morag tong light shoes, but Hlaalu light shoes work a bit better IMO

Dye: Coldharbour ash black and regicide red. The black looks decent here because it is night, but legates black is better

Are we NOT going to talk about that horse being abducted in the back ground lol
    Lone Wolf Help ~ Royal Bank of Tamriel ~ Black Market Wares

I Know I'm Lost

*Ernestina - Imperial Temp
    *Ennus - Bosmer Sorc
    *Greavy - Orc DK
    *Somniate - Ra Gada NB
    *Cilano - Imperial DK
    *Ba'Raka - Khajiit Warden
    *Bird In Hand - Argonian Templar
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SunnyBunny wrote: »
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    My dragonknight. Also repping probably the best looking swords in the game. Woodelf.
    6eS019h.jpg
    N37Ch80.jpg
    Glass heavy head and chest
    Xivkyn medium shoulders and legs. Light waist
    Gloves and shoes either light xivkyn and glass. Or heavy merc.

My attempt at imitation Telvanni master wiz
    egjrf4E.jpg

Telvaani heavy legs and shoulder.
    Xivkyn heavy chest, medium gloves, and light waist
    Morag tong light shoes, but Hlaalu light shoes work a bit better IMO

Dye: Coldharbour ash black and regicide red. The black looks decent here because it is night, but legates black is better

Are we NOT going to talk about that horse being abducted in the back ground lol

he is a fabricant now
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got an outfit sorted for my Stamblade
    unknown.png
    Irylia wrote: »
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    I'll be rocking this when the server comes back up
    unknown.png

Styles?

Soul Shriven Hat
    Soulk Shriven Epaulets
    Mercenary Jerkin
    Grim Harlequin Bracers
    Grim Harlequin Belt
    Trinimac Breeches
    Mercenary Sabatons
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • VilniusNastavnik
    VilniusNastavnik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jumped onto the PTS to play with the samurai style.

unknown.png

Mix and match of Mazzatun, Bosmer, Tsaesci, Yokudan, and Akaviri.
    Active Toons:
    NA - VilniusNastavnik - Magsorc DPS - Altmer
    NA - Ko'h Nehko'h - Stamblade Archer - Khajit
    NA - Arwyn Winterlight - MagPlar Healer - Breton
    NA - Urog Blackfang - DK Tank - Orc
    NA - Elen Windsong - Stamsorc DPS - Bosmer
    NA - Eats-Strange-Fungus - Magden HealzTank- Argonian
    NA - Harwyn Northwind - MagWarden DPS - High Elf
    NA - Raises-Many-Families - Necro HealzTank - Argonian

Picture of my Active Toons.

Obligatory ESO Fashion website plug: Vil's Portfolio
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3xniaL2.png

This is my first attempt at an outfit for my warden. I'll be honest here - I mostly only have the racial motifs to work with, but I did want something that looked like low level armour for a warden or ranger, or rather looked like it was as much found as made - she's supposed to have been living way out in the wilderness with the Wyrd Sisters for a while...but she's not gone totally crazy and is a breton so it's still got to look somewhat respectable, like she's doing the best she could with what she's got.

I imagine it will develop overtime as I unlock more motifs and as her story develops.
    Edited by Danikat on 15 February 2018 22:10
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

unknown.png

you don't need to go into pts to see that motif tho
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »

unknown.png

I think you get all styles unlocked in PTS so can see them better.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • MighTyx
    MighTyx
    ✭✭✭
    My main with a hat (medium Trinimac) and sword & board.

sUMzSbs.png
    4uZYZAR.png
    o2M76xX.png

Edited by MighTyx on 15 February 2018 23:23
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Warden of High Rock (and Grandmaster in the Way of the Drunken Warden), Tryxus

AieOtpW.png

I really wanted to use the good ol' Breton Motif again, and make it look a bit wilder. So I took the Light Breton Robe (longcoat) and added the Heavy Armor Skinchanger Pauldrons, Gauntlets and Sabatons to make it look like an Armored Longcoat.

And since he's a Warden, my front bar staff is in the Frostcaster style

fCLfBpK.png

1okpi4g.png

Led2M7W.png

On my Sword & Board backbar, I took the Breton Shield again to show that he's defending the forests of his homeland, High Rock. And the Sword is the legendary spirit sword Soul Calibur in the Trinimac style.

3fRs9qI.png
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Khajiit Mercenary
    mTOxq6d.png

Armor:
    Renegade Dragon Priest Helmet
    Akaviri Pauldrons
    Ebony Jack
    Mercenary Bracers
    High Elf Sash 1
    Ra Gada Breeches
    Khajiit Sabatons
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outfit for my third toon (who has hipster tendencies :grin:) done:

2NrK8UH.png

• VilniusNastavnik
    VilniusNastavnik
    ✭✭✭✭✭

unknown.png

Was unable to actually select the armor and dye on live only preview by mouse over so was unable to build a style around it. Thus went to pts to play with it.
    Active Toons:
    NA - VilniusNastavnik - Magsorc DPS - Altmer
    NA - Ko'h Nehko'h - Stamblade Archer - Khajit
    NA - Arwyn Winterlight - MagPlar Healer - Breton
    NA - Urog Blackfang - DK Tank - Orc
    NA - Elen Windsong - Stamsorc DPS - Bosmer
    NA - Eats-Strange-Fungus - Magden HealzTank- Argonian
    NA - Harwyn Northwind - MagWarden DPS - High Elf
    NA - Raises-Many-Families - Necro HealzTank - Argonian

Picture of my Active Toons.

Obligatory ESO Fashion website plug: Vil's Portfolio
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ktaka - Magicka Dragonknight

26418495658_b27377d159_b.jpg

26418500148_d0487e5983_z.jpg
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Genevieve Renault- Templar

26418718688_61fd61effb_b.jpg

25419958117_cbe9977fed_z.jpg
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Osteos wrote: »

UMMMM, SHE LOOKS A-MAZING!
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@SilverIce58 wants you to bite him
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@SilverIce58 wants you to bite him

The only woman I would let lmao
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SilverIce58 Thank you!

And anytime <3
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »

Thanks. Trying to push myself out of my comfort zone of liking just plain stuff like steel, leather, muted colors and non bulky stuff.

And here's another I reworked this morning.
    6izuy43.jpg

Not too flashy, but I wanted the stand out colors to be the fire/hollowjack/skin parts of his look.

Very very nice! I've also got a got a hollowjack themed DK. More of a black and bronze tinge on this one.

vJ3Eurz.jpg

EU | PC | AD
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I started out having only DC characters. 9 of em. As character slots were added I created 3 EP and 2 AD characters so I could occasionally visit friends in those alliances. So I needed a 3rd AD character for variety's sake and wanted to try out a health warden like I had during the Morrowind PTS. It was non-viable for serious play, but when you have 15 characters you're allowed one as a silly experiment.

I introduce to you Banana Hammorc. At level 20 you can see that the RPing overweening elf weenies in the Dominion will appreciate him for his sparkly pony, his obviously trying too hard Dominion style, and once he's powerful enough to do so he will engage in pvp while pantless. For now, while noobing around Shadowfen, he gets the only Outfit I've dropped gold on.

Banana_Hammorc_sparkle_pony.png
    \
    It's strange that as an ugly old Orsimer just striking an emo pose makes it so you can hardly tell the difference between he and Queen Ayerenn.
  • Tarrin
    Tarrin
    ✭✭✭
    One of the vesrions of "Edel Brann Guard" motif for our guild
    cd1e50b82f.jpg
    Samurai without a sword
    Like a samurai with the sword
    But without the sword
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Now she also has some casual wear that shows her tree rings

wwMN47P.png

My sorceress used to have a problem with always looking too busty, the medium apostle style is so gorgeous, i have to restrain myself to not use it on every character

zRU9E26.jpg

Anyone know the styles of the trousers in these outfits?
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My bosmer stam warden:

esWbfVm.png

KQO2zJH.png

Medium Wood elf 1 Jack
    Light Redguard 1 Epaulets
    Light Celestial Gloves
    Light Xivkyn Belt
    Heavy Celestial Legs
    Heavy Assassin's League Feet
    Assassin's League Maul

Dyes: Legate Black, Vehk's Mystic Blue, Julianos White, General's Gold, Transliminal Violet
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What motifs did you mix for this? Great work!
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.