Fashion Megathread

• xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, well, I think I'm about done with my guys for now. (Three of them are staying in their "costumes" and I just changed weapons, but here are the rest) --

jbBZIZW.png
    kqgB8fT.png
    HTHog3y.png
    fSVMXns.png
    uGv7NX1.png
    NshgZQq.png
    MsIWzeU.png
    N3P2h9C.png
    juq2ZPL.png
    MOhuxJG.png
    Ycjv337.png
    OnusV04.png
    P2srzTY.png
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20180215_052816.png
    Weapons: Ra Gada Daggers
    Head: Ra Gada Light
    Shoulders: Abah Light
    Chest: Silken Ring Heavy
    Everything else: Silken Ring Medium
    Edited by code65536 on 15 February 2018 10:32
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
    Options
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @SilverIce58 Glad I could inspire you! :) Yours look amazing!
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
    Options
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gavelle, the fire mage dragon knight.

I0JIpca.png

fpMtaja.png

celestial jack chest
    hollowjack arm cops, bracers, breeches, belt and boots.
    glass staff
    Options
  • RalavomWalde
    RalavomWalde
    ✭✭
    Those are all so cool - now i try mine:

So my thieving nightblade usually wears the appropriate costume

270oxIe.png

Now she also has some casual wear that shows her tree rings

wwMN47P.png

My sorceress used to have a problem with always looking too busty, the medium apostle style is so gorgeous, i have to restrain myself to not use it on every character

zRU9E26.jpg

My tanky lady is a Pact loyal, so except for weapons and shield she is ebonheart through and through

pZUt9ME.jpg

My vamp magdk dunmer rocks this edgy theme

r3vBJVO.jpg

And my warden wyress healer has become a glass-crystal wizard

72O6CFi.jpg

That is all for now, i have some characters left but they already look great with their costumes.
    Options
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Best one i got i think
    [img][/img]WIndy3Z.jpg
    Edited by Vietfox on 15 February 2018 13:09
    Options
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    My dragonknight. Also repping probably the best looking swords in the game. Woodelf.
    6eS019h.jpg

LOL UFO abduction in the background, brilliant :)
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
    Options
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL is that UFO thing really in the game?
    Options
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bevik wrote: »

I would think so. It's a screenshot made in a player home so everything is possible without editing the picture ;)
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second character outfit done (weapons to be added)

apx1b0o.jpg
    Options
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yiNzb5P.png

MagSorc. Everything is Mercenary heavy except; shoulders - Glass medium, belt - Frostcaster heavy. Staff is Frostcaster. The helmet is costume, Renegade Dragon Priest Mask. Dyes are Lamae's White, Vehk's Mystic Blue, and Mastic Yellow.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
    Options
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    I'll be rocking this when the server comes back up
    unknown.png

Styles?
    Options
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rev Rielle wrote: »
    Extremely happy we can now 'hide' those hideous undaunted shoulders!

Redguard sand sword-singer:
    x0SIrk9.png?1

That Blade singer!! Nicely done.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man, say what you will about gold and slot cost, but the actual outfitting part of the outfit system is absolutely fantastic.

I've scrolled through this thread multiple times just for ideas and inspiration. The number of absolutely fantastic helms that I've never, ever seen ingame before this week is amazing.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Man, say what you will about gold and slot cost, but the actual outfitting part of the outfit system is absolutely fantastic.

I've scrolled through this thread multiple times just for ideas and inspiration. The number of absolutely fantastic helms that I've never, ever seen ingame before this week is amazing.

It's an amazing system. And to think it's part of the base patch and free for everyone to use, with 1 outfit free for each char. Yet people still created like 20 complain threads on the forum. It boggles the mind.

It's also making motifs far more desirable and the effect has been noted in the market. Prices have significantly increased this week as people are buying more motifs to make outfits with.

It's been great!
    EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    FYI I think you may have to log onto your crafter once for the motifs to populate in the rest of your characters outfit screens.
    Options
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    I don't get this. What are people doing? I mean couldn't we dress up from the beginning? So what is so special about this Outfits people are talking about. Yes I have been sick for over 7 days now. Yes I have read the updates but I still don't get it. I mean we can change our look? We could change our look from DAY ONE.

So what am I not understanding here? I mean I don't even have to pay to change my look I just put on what ever I think looks nice. Are you saying we can make our own clothes look?

So you go to what was known as a dyer station in previous versions of the game. You click on the item that you would like to change. This will bring up a screen on your right with lists of current motifs that you know. It is labeled by armor type. Play around and see which one you want. Enjoy.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    One thing I've done (and would do more of, if slots were cheaper) is have costumes that are just helm, shoulders, and sometimes weapons. With that (and use of crafted pieces) you can do really nice looks for cheap.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maulkin wrote: »
    Yet people still created like 20 complain threads on the forum. It boggles the mind.

1500 crowns (thats 15 USD) for one single solitary outfit for one single solitary character is why there were complaints (until they hid them in the Crown Store forum of thread-death). If that boggles your mind....well then......nuff said.

Options
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    feyii wrote: »

I would think so. It's a screenshot made in a player home so everything is possible without editing the picture ;)

It looks like one of the Clockwork Calibration guides, a Skyshard on the underside turned upside down, then one of their horse mounts.
    Edited by Wildberryjack on 15 February 2018 16:15
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
    Options
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hate staves. They need to give yall a book or something to hold in your other hand. They look so unbalanced. I remember in Skyrim they the staves were smaller? And you could duel wield them. Oddly I don't feel the same way about bows. For some reason characters just look balanced with a nice bow on the back. Maybe make the holding animations of the staves two handed? I don't know.
    Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yet people still created like 20 complain threads on the forum. It boggles the mind.

1500 crowns (thats 15 USD) for one single solitary outfit for one single solitary character is why there were complaints (until they hid them in the Crown Store forum of thread-death). If that boggles your mind....well then......nuff said.

"nuff said"? You didn't say anything meaningful to begin with.

They can charge whatever the hell they like. You don't have to buy it, nor can you dictate them their pricing policy. It's cosmetic item with 0 impact on the game. If people don't buy, they'll eventually have to lower the prices to lure more people in.

You got a freebie and you complain because if you want another one you have to pay more than what you're happy with. Deal with it.

Edited by Maulkin on 15 February 2018 16:28
    EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • Nhines
    Nhines
    ✭✭✭
    Asuraan
    aNjUFov.jpg

Shoulders Telvanni M
    Chest Glass L
    Gloves Merc L
    Belt Glass L
    Pants Yokudan M
    Boots Thieves M
    Taintomus Punchalotomus
    VKf4dFN.jpgHGIuaIc.jpg

Shoulders EH H
    Chest Skinchanger H
    Gloves Trinimac H
    Belt
    Pants Trinimac H
    Boots Trinimac H
    Sword Apostle
    Shield Thieves Guild
    Brövahkiin
    xRtCvTj.jpg3NcoUwX.jpg

Shoulders DB L
    Chest Minotaur M
    Gloves Merc L
    Belt
    Pants Celestial L
    Boots Merc L
    Ragged Doll
    uSGXuvq.jpg

Shoulders EH L
    Chest Ancient Elf M
    Gloves EH H
    Belt Orc 2 L
    Pants EH M
    Boots Xivkyn M
    Petyr Phile
    mlf3lXp.jpg

Shoulders Ebony L
    Chest Ebony H
    Gloves Morag Tong H
    Belt Orc 2 M
    Pants Celestial L
    Boots Ebony M
    Darkspawn-In-My-Deeproads
    TQzBpBa.jpg

Head Celestial H
    Shoulders Ra Gada M
    Chest Ra Gada L
    Gloves Soul Shriven L
    Belt Dro-M'Athra H
    Pants Celestial L
    Boots DB M
    Token Redguard Guy
    ROGEun4.jpg

Shoulders Bosmer 3 H
    Chest Minotaur M
    Gloves Skinchanger L
    Belt
    Pants Morag Tong M
    Boots Argonian 1 M
    Ankle Biter
    mStoKZr.jpg

Shoulders Imp 4 H
    Chest Abah's H
    Gloves Trinimac H
    Belt
    Pants Yokudan H
    Boots Redoran H
    Salty Moarmories
    xDhqtee.jpg

Shoulders Breton 4 M
    Chest Glass H
    Gloves Apostle M
    Belt Minotaur L
    Pants DB H
    Boots Merc H
    Edited by Nhines on 23 February 2018 05:08
    Options
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Second character outfit done (weapons to be added)

apx1b0o.jpg

That's beautiful. I love how sleek it is. What are the chest and shoulders?
    Options
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's an amazing system. And to think it's part of the base patch and free for everyone to use, with 1 outfit free for each char. Yet people still created like 20 complain threads on the forum. It boggles the mind.

It's also making motifs far more desirable and the effect has been noted in the market. Prices have significantly increased this week as people are buying more motifs to make outfits with.

It's been great!

lol this is not charity, we are customers paying for a service, so when the price of the service is suddenly ridiculous, we, customers, have every right on earth to provide feedbacks on how it is ridiculous for us.
    As the company providing the service, ZOS can either appreciate our feedbacks and modify the service accordingly, or ignore the customers and do whatever the hell they want, this is their choice and the consequences of their actions will be on them.
    Edited by hmsdragonfly on 15 February 2018 18:04
    Aldmeri Dominion Loyalist. For the Queen!
    Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's been great!

lol this is not charity, we are customers paying for a service, so when the price of the service is suddenly ridiculous, we, customers, have every right on earth to provide feedbacks on how it is ridiculous for us.
    As the company providing the service, ZOS can either appreciate our feedbacks and modify the service accordingly, or ignore the customers and do whatever the hell they want, this is their choice and the consequences of their actions will be on them.

What do you mean by "so when the price of the service is suddenly ridiculous". They didn't suddenly up the price of ESO+. They just defined the price of a new cash shop item. And technically speaking, cash shop items are not services they are digital goods transactions.

The threads that have popped up were more than just "feedback". It was purely nerds having a rant. Do you write angry "feedback" letters to Ni.ke when they release a $1000 per of shoes made in Vietnam for $20? Or do you just roll your eyes and move on?

PS. Apparently Ni.ke is caught by the profanity filter. The lols
    Edited by Maulkin on 15 February 2018 18:24
    EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Its made from a skyshard facing down and a clockwork platform since they fit no where I wanted them to :(
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
    Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    OK, well, I think I'm about done with my guys for now. (Three of them are staying in their "costumes" and I just changed weapons, but here are the rest) --

jbBZIZW.png
    HTHog3y.png

These two are excellent, kudos

Edited by Maulkin on 15 February 2018 18:26
    EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Had a go but decided I could not improve on this.

eAZONcr.png
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
    Options
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Outfit.jpg

On my StamSorc
    Edited by Bevik on 15 February 2018 20:17
    Options