Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Fashion Megathread

• Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    An outfit I did for a New Life last year, of a holiday monster tradition. Wrote a "lore" background for it as well, I'll put in a spoiler below.

The Wickerkin
    New and Old Life celebrations has many cultural variations and with them comes stories, both good to warm and bad to scare. One of these is the Wickerkin, also known as Spirit of Squander, along with a couple of other names. Stories of the Wickerkin can be heard among the Reachfolk, Wrothgarian orcs as well as nords, often with their own small twist to the creature and how it features in the festivals.

But generally the Wickerkin is told to be made out of all candles and fires not lit in memory of the old, and all resources for the cold wasted for selfish reasons. Throughout the New Life celebrations someone often dress up as the Wickerkin and walks the streets at random times. Tapping and knocking on walls and doors with their staff or many of the pieces of wood on their costume. Putting out lights, taking food or other resources left forgotten and wasted, along with other mischief, to remind people to not squander or the Wickerkin will be waiting.
    As for what happen to those who squanders, well that varies but it's never pleasant and often involves getting eaten.
    dN19TKf.png
    3kQVKPe.png

Some extra screenshots I took for fun:
    JUfHZ96.png
    G72LsSp.png
    mHdqFJo.png
    3WBWQzq.png
    jYhKDu4.png

I love the Wickerkin story and concept! This would make a great addition to New Life in some way!

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »
    An outfit I did for a New Life last year, of a holiday monster tradition. Wrote a "lore" background for it as well, I'll put in a spoiler below.

The Wickerkin
    New and Old Life celebrations has many cultural variations and with them comes stories, both good to warm and bad to scare. One of these is the Wickerkin, also known as Spirit of Squander, along with a couple of other names. Stories of the Wickerkin can be heard among the Reachfolk, Wrothgarian orcs as well as nords, often with their own small twist to the creature and how it features in the festivals.

But generally the Wickerkin is told to be made out of all candles and fires not lit in memory of the old, and all resources for the cold wasted for selfish reasons. Throughout the New Life celebrations someone often dress up as the Wickerkin and walks the streets at random times. Tapping and knocking on walls and doors with their staff or many of the pieces of wood on their costume. Putting out lights, taking food or other resources left forgotten and wasted, along with other mischief, to remind people to not squander or the Wickerkin will be waiting.
    As for what happen to those who squanders, well that varies but it's never pleasant and often involves getting eaten.
    dN19TKf.png
    3kQVKPe.png

JUfHZ96.png
    G72LsSp.png
    mHdqFJo.png
    3WBWQzq.png
    jYhKDu4.png

I love the Wickerkin story and concept! This would make a great addition to New Life in some way!

Thank you, Elvenheart :). I love exploring the lore and making ideas of the more mundane variety. The average life people in various places of Tamriel experience. Which of course includes holiday traditions, which I felt was a bit lacking in the more scary folktale variety. Things like Krampus. In the world of Tamriel, these beings might even be real! ...you can never be sure :naughty:
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Wheresthetea11
    Wheresthetea11
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a couple of outfits I’m currently rocking :)

pvp warden
    q9qxauudw5lw.jpeg

warden tank
    6v83tiqu3a5m.jpeg

stamblade
    fp10auedwu8p.jpeg

magsorc
    lbve0g46h3io.jpeg

magplar
    dxfet0b2z7wp.jpeg

stamplar (loosely based on the unsullied from game of thrones)
    q91qcjkhvyuy.jpeg

mad scientist necro
    35a5mkj0ck1i.jpeg

mag dk dps (used another outfit on here for inspiration, I sadly can’t remember who it was :( but I loved how they used the Y’ffre’s will style)
    kqhof0f20460.jpeg

and finally my big ole nord dk tank :)
    yd2h86sr8q2n.jpeg
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »

The Wickerkin

dN19TKf.png
    3kQVKPe.png

JUfHZ96.png
    G72LsSp.png
    mHdqFJo.png
    3WBWQzq.png
    jYhKDu4.png

Thank you, Elvenheart :). I love exploring the lore and making ideas of the more mundane variety. The average life people in various places of Tamriel experience. Which of course includes holiday traditions, which I felt was a bit lacking in the more scary folktale variety.

yes SAME! And I also loved it
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
  • Fennorian
    Fennorian
    ✭✭✭
    Honey-Paws
    5c7qi0xdp5yb.jpeg
    Quite literally an NPC
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I did some changing of the skirt for a more "dressed up" aka as clericy-like look....and all I have to say is

1. thanks for being able to hide shoulders, even though I am actually using shoulders
    2. please, can we also hide hip flaps someday??? because the no hip flaps here are just awesome.....

dl26laj7x0ll.png

Looks great, what chest style is that?
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    21041b5ecd8b73170e16dd2ed36cf991bac93a68.pnj

Updated group photo of the Clan, in current outfits and labeled with their names and Classes.

I start a lot of names with 'T', don't I.

Edited by ArchMikem on 14 July 2023 02:34
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My arcanist, Tohu va'Bohu, young apprentice of Azandar:

AIL4fc8u3nME44XOJuOfunaOdBDjCwXInC1B7lgJ5VHP4Y6hZPcKGpij_-SqHjGzhhSfZD6tRGLsomm5srL9y0mdgMMC_CBcZhv3LPtZ4DrwXOqolgH4W7atr5q2nzZ7l_EmOn8ao8DVBc1m32bqCdNlalrnYg=w1039-h951-s-no?authuser=0
    Edited by aipex8_ESO on 2 August 2023 21:27
  • Amberken
    Amberken
    ✭✭✭
    fDAIuuf.jpg
    xbyLB6J.jpg
    chZanDP.jpg
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing requests for the local fungi.

20230715134001-1.jpg

Goodies:
    Armor:
    Shroomtender Hat
    Ashlander Pauldrons
    Shroomtender Jerkin
    Shroomtender Gloves
    Ancestral Orc Sash
    Stonelore Guards
    Shroomtender Shoes

Weapon:

Nazaray Bow

Colors:
    Antique Brass
    Weird Tree Green
    Mastic Yellow
    Master Gold
    Raw Hide Tan
    Elemental White

Personality:
    Passion's Muse -> emote: /lute

Facial Marking:
    Shagrath's Favor Facemarks

Facial Hair:
    Sailor's Squid Goatee
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BoraxFlux - He reminds me of a Prospero in one of the many years of plays we used to see - I don't remember which year, director, actor, but the costumes were OUTSTANDING, and my first thought when seeing your post was "Oh my gosh - thats Prospero!" The scenery had a lot of mushroomy look too, was probably the most different Tempest we'd ever seen (except for the one set in the current day....)

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aztrias wrote: »
    So, I did some changing of the skirt for a more "dressed up" aka as clericy-like look....and all I have to say is

1. thanks for being able to hide shoulders, even though I am actually using shoulders
    2. please, can we also hide hip flaps someday??? because the no hip flaps here are just awesome.....

dl26laj7x0ll.png

Looks great, what chest style is that?

That is the Cryptcannon Vestaments Legendary. So that outfit has the chest slot empty so it will show.
  • Rutger74
    Rutger74
    ✭✭✭✭
    s9u8hsu7fc6z.jpg
  • sunshineflame
    sunshineflame
    ✭✭✭
    My take on Skeletor...suggestions for better options are very welcome
    c5f5erldv8oc.png
    Edited by sunshineflame on 18 July 2023 22:06
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love making characters inspired by the previous Elder Scrolls games. Here's my take on a Clan Thrafey vampire from Daggerfall.

qwtdaxyxtrnr.png
    p9dqdxv7v74a.png

Anyone who's played that game knows the vampires don't look quite like that. The *particular* clothing they're wearing in that game would be pretty hard to emulate, so I went for a Daggerfallesque feel.

I went with base-game Khajiit 1. The texture is dated and ugly, but there's few sleeveless tops (there's a niche for new designs!) and only this one has a good cut.
  • Amberken
    Amberken
    ✭✭✭
    I went with base-game Khajiit 1. The texture is dated and ugly, but there's few sleeveless tops (there's a niche for new designs!) and only this one has a good cut.

Have you tried Wood Elf medium 1?

EChcepv.png
  • Rutger74
    Rutger74
    ✭✭✭✭
    2akloa5dzu7h.jpg
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My Oscar of Astora cosplay (Elite Knight) from Dark Souls. Yes I know the shoulder is on the wrong side sadly.

nvercjjxlsfs.png
    dep5pf8khehp.png
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amberken wrote: »

Have you tried Wood Elf medium 1?

EChcepv.png

Yeah, that one was a contender, but not quite what I was hoping for. I also tried Silken Ring, Keptu Chief, Nord, Imperial and Bloodforged. I'm fussy lol. But hey, its fashion.
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love making characters inspired by the previous Elder Scrolls games. Here's my take on a Clan Thrafey vampire from Daggerfall.
    qwtdaxyxtrnr.png
    p9dqdxv7v74a.png

Anyone who's played that game knows the vampires don't look quite like that. The *particular* clothing they're wearing in that game would be pretty hard to emulate, so I went for a Daggerfallesque feel.

Mmmm depending on which part of that old look is important to you (and its been a minute since I last saw it....

If you wanted more of the bare leg look with the long front loin cloth; but loosing the v neck; you could go for something like this....though not a bare leg...it does look like fishnets....thats kinda bare!9h4dx16g69e5.png
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qwtdaxyxtrnr.png
    p9dqdxv7v74a.png

Mmmm depending on which part of that old look is important to you (and its been a minute since I last saw it....

If you wanted more of the bare leg look with the long front loin cloth; but loosing the v neck; you could go for something like this....though not a bare leg...it does look like fishnets....thats kinda bare!9h4dx16g69e5.png

Ah yes, strong vibes there. Love it. I wonder if the community would be sympathetic to a request for "hide pants", hmmmm.

repvqt7ijrnz.jpg

Also, I noticed there's a couple of recent skins that add to the purple Daggerfall vampire vibe too btw. One of them is the perfect shade, but has a lot of noisy patterns on it, but from a distance looks good. I might post something later.
  • Cloudrest
    Cloudrest
    ✭✭✭✭
    Current outfit for my main, an Altmer Nightblade. Went for some Witch Queen/Sauron vibes with an Ayleid color scheme.

image.png
    Formerly @Cloudrest, now @Nightwielder in-game on PC/NA. Cyrodiil PvPer; retired duelist and PvE Trifecta DPS.
    Empyrean Knight Gwynevere | ♔ Breton Templar | AR50 Grand Overlord II | 9400+ hours | Aldmeri Dominion
    Merethiel of Vaulinchyl |🗡Altmer Nightblade | AR50 Grand Overlord I | 3000+ hours | Aldmeri Dominion
    ♔ Immortal Redeemer | ♔ Tick-Tock Tormentor | ♔🗡 2x Gryphon Heart | ♔ Godslayer | 🗡 Dawnbringer | ♔ 7x Former Empress
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cloudrest wrote: »
    Current outfit for my main, an Altmer Nightblade. Went for some Witch Queen/Sauron vibes with an Ayleid color scheme.

image.png

That's incredibly epic. I absolutely love the witch queen aesthetic. You must be in Cyro? Or how'd you get that scroll? What's that city in the background?
  • Cloudrest
    Cloudrest
    ✭✭✭✭

image.png

That's incredibly epic. I absolutely love the witch queen aesthetic. You must be in Cyro? Or how'd you get that scroll? What's that city in the background?

Cyrodiil, yes-- near AD west spawn iirc.
    Formerly @Cloudrest, now @Nightwielder in-game on PC/NA. Cyrodiil PvPer; retired duelist and PvE Trifecta DPS.
    Empyrean Knight Gwynevere | ♔ Breton Templar | AR50 Grand Overlord II | 9400+ hours | Aldmeri Dominion
    Merethiel of Vaulinchyl |🗡Altmer Nightblade | AR50 Grand Overlord I | 3000+ hours | Aldmeri Dominion
    ♔ Immortal Redeemer | ♔ Tick-Tock Tormentor | ♔🗡 2x Gryphon Heart | ♔ Godslayer | 🗡 Dawnbringer | ♔ 7x Former Empress
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://discord.gg/kJKB6cpd. Official eso fashion discord. All are welcome!!!
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Current outfit for my main, an Altmer Nightblade.
    Love this.

'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Azphira
    Azphira
    ✭✭✭
    My Breton Templar healer.

b2x42yx7vlga.jpg
  • iamthecribbles
    iamthecribbles
    Soul Shriven
    Presenting as my first addition to this thread: My wood orc Grasha gra-Mal, scorned of the Darkfern Clan.

In her usual attire:

a2hpxbtinkst.png

Her Outfit for visiting Wrothgar:

1z1if7d1kohc.png

Whenever she feels like passing through craglorn, checking out those renowned iron orcs:

pezty769c1su.png

Do you mind sharing the "passing though Craglorn" styles/costume? Thanks. :)
  • martygod12
    martygod12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Presenting as my first addition to this thread: My wood orc Grasha gra-Mal, scorned of the Darkfern Clan.

In her usual attire:

a2hpxbtinkst.png

Her Outfit for visiting Wrothgar:

1z1if7d1kohc.png

Whenever she feels like passing through craglorn, checking out those renowned iron orcs:

pezty769c1su.png

Wow but mainly, how did you manage to make your ESO look so good? Is it reshade? And if, which one are you using? I have it all maxed out on PC at 4k, also using reshade and it looks good, but nowhere near as good as your game.