Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Fashion Megathread

• LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    b3ixpbrcw2yn.jpg
    2no9vc6sasdp.jpg

my Bosmer warden named Greenie in her maormeri outfit
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Precious_Robot
    TairenSoul wrote: »
    My new Dark Elf Arcanist. Her name is Proxi!

9u0pldfdrkp9.jpg

Heh, good name! Love the outfit. How is she not extremely green? Is it just the lighting? I tried to choose the least green-looking color for my dark elf but as soon as she left the character creation screen, she was as green as Kermit. I mean, I love her anyway, but in my mind the Dunmer should be gray.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh, good name! Love the outfit. How is she not extremely green? Is it just the lighting? I tried to choose the least green-looking color for my dark elf but as soon as she left the character creation screen, she was as green as Kermit. I mean, I love her anyway, but in my mind the Dunmer should be gray.

I've never seen a green looking dunmer. Their skin is either brown-ish grey or blue-ish grey.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on 13 June 2023 19:49
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It can depend on one's monitor. When I first started playing, Dunmer looked very greenish to me. Then a few years later, I replaced my old 1920 x1080 20 inch Vizio screens with 4k 28" Acers. The difference in skin tones was astounding! Dunmer look greyish or blue greyish (as they should), and the other races show much much improved skin tones as well.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • Rutger74
    Rutger74
    ✭✭✭✭
    kunsedtjwmhi.jpg
  • Precious_Robot
    TaSheen wrote: »
    It can depend on one's monitor. When I first started playing, Dunmer looked very greenish to me. Then a few years later, I replaced my old 1920 x1080 20 inch Vizio screens with 4k 28" Acers. The difference in skin tones was astounding! Dunmer look greyish or blue greyish (as they should), and the other races show much much improved skin tones as well.

I have a 28" ASUS 4k monitor that is only 1 1/2ys old and all the Dunmer and Orcs are green for me. They are also green, though slightly less saturated, on my husband's Lenovo monitor. I'd love to know which setting would de-greenify them!
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a 28" ASUS 4k monitor that is only 1 1/2ys old and all the Dunmer and Orcs are green for me. They are also green, though slightly less saturated, on my husband's Lenovo monitor. I'd love to know which setting would de-greenify them!

I haven't changed any settings at all. And these screens are using the same seriously antique GPU as were the Vizios (NVIDIA GTX 960). The game runs on the left screen which is on the native HDMI port on the GPU; everything else runs on the main (right) screen which is on an adapter from the other port (whatever it is, I don't remember what it's called).

I mean by that, that I haven't tweaked the color settings on the NVIDIA control panel. Actually haven't ever touched those - so these screens are using the same color settings as the Vizios were, which is why I feel that the "de-greening" of skin tones where it was very obvious on the older screens must be a change due to the newer better monitors.

Perhaps you should use your OS's inbuilt setup function to see if you can tweak the colors. I'm using Win10, and there's a couple of different settings to mess with in there - but since I'm happy as is, I've never messed with them. There's also a fairly involved section in the NVIDIA control panel to mess with video color settings but I've never used those either.

Wish I could be of more help; good luck with it!

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

• Precious_Robot
    I haven't changed any settings at all. And these screens are using the same seriously antique GPU as were the Vizios (NVIDIA GTX 960). The game runs on the left screen which is on the native HDMI port on the GPU; everything else runs on the main (right) screen which is on an adapter from the other port (whatever it is, I don't remember what it's called).

I mean by that, that I haven't tweaked the color settings on the NVIDIA control panel. Actually haven't ever touched those - so these screens are using the same color settings as the Vizios were, which is why I feel that the "de-greening" of skin tones where it was very obvious on the older screens must be a change due to the newer better monitors.ASCR

snip...Perhaps you should use your OS's inbuilt setup function to see if you can tweak the colors. I'm using Win10, and there's a couple of different settings to mess with in there - but since I'm happy as is, I've never messed with them. There's also a fairly involved section in the NVIDIA control panel to mess with video color settings but I've never used those either.

Actually, I'm playing ESO on a PS5 so maybe that has something to do with it. Hmm. And there's not much in the way of video settings in the PS5 version. Oh well, sorry for derailing!
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I, of course, made two new Arcanists with the recent update. A Breton, magicka-based Arcanist (who I RP as the half-sister of my Nord Necromancer), and a Redguard stamina-based Arcanist (who I previewed here a few pages back). Here are my two new lovelies!

GkzAc6j.png

N9omeyB.png

wDuusFB.png

un8UHsn.png
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS: Does anyone know of any styles or motifs that include books on the hips like the Fang Lair Chest motif, but that is not quite so revealing? My Breton is shy.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean by that, that I haven't tweaked the color settings on the NVIDIA control panel. Actually haven't ever touched those - so these screens are using the same color settings as the Vizios were, which is why I feel that the "de-greening" of skin tones where it was very obvious on the older screens must be a change due to the newer better monitors.ASCR

snip...Perhaps you should use your OS's inbuilt setup function to see if you can tweak the colors. I'm using Win10, and there's a couple of different settings to mess with in there - but since I'm happy as is, I've never messed with them. There's also a fairly involved section in the NVIDIA control panel to mess with video color settings but I've never used those either.

Actually, I'm playing ESO on a PS5 so maybe that has something to do with it. Hmm. And there's not much in the way of video settings in the PS5 version. Oh well, sorry for derailing!

Oh, that could certainly be the case. I've never owned or used a console, so I just have no idea there, sorry!

• DagothUgh
    DagothUgh
    Soul Shriven
    PS: Does anyone know of any styles or motifs that include books on the hips like the Fang Lair Chest motif, but that is not quite so revealing? My Breton is shy.

Hello!
    I might be wrong, but there's Worm Cult Style, which is quite similar to Fanged Lair/Fanged Worm styles, but not so skimpy :smile:
    Edited by DagothUgh on 14 June 2023 03:35
  • Sapphire_Lily
    Sapphire_Lily
    ✭✭✭
    4ozb4laj53of.jpeg

v1wxbkkfys27.jpeg

A simple Bosmer adventurer with her foxes. Sometimes I just like to create characters who look like NPCs. 😁 Strictly PVE Bow/Bow build that I’ll make a werewolf when I find a biter. Dainty and delicate Bosmer shifting to formidable werewolf is a banal but troupe indulgence I love when RPing.
    Edited by Sapphire_Lily on 14 June 2023 16:21
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Candiçe
    Breton arcanist

bgod75j1gv4v.jpg
    vgu4go8ioezz.jpg
    Edited by Xarc on 15 June 2023 08:37
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "Death is overrated", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Magplar look!
    3bhgbd0uve3d.png
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another new Arcanist.

rBlXMXg.png

Edjebvx.png

DN2umQc.png

DP26uKI.png
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bit of a pain to get screenshots up here since I play on console (PlayStation), not PC, but I think I'll finally bother going through the trouble, once I unlock the Sanity's Orchid dye hopefully next week. Too awesome looking a color to not help show off.
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2730+
  • Baron_Atjas
    Baron_Atjas
    ✭✭✭
    You guys are so creative! I just took 30 mn scrolling the pages, there is some combinations i didn't think we could do, it is so inspiring !
    Personally I really love the Sapiarch robe with my sorcerer for the stars, and the VoidStone Voilet tint which create a very nice blue silk specular over the dress, and the Akatosh's scale gold for having white gold gildings .

x25hwyi315h4.png
    wwhxjraayheh.png

I love this hat too as it is also showing the hair, but i'm sad that the ear go trough tho;

2vyawqiik3vu.png
    Edited by Baron_Atjas on 19 June 2023 04:38
    PC-EU // EP - Baron - Magsorc / Freiin - Magden / Mora Baronis - Bowden
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso64_2023-06-20_17-45-08.png
    eso64_2023-06-20_17-44-56.png
    Edited by colossalvoids on 20 June 2023 14:52
  • VixxVexx
    VixxVexx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Arcanist:
    me0pnwbtwiyj.jpg
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahh, here it is, the Sanity's Orchid dye from the Sanity's Edge Vanquisher achievement. It is absolutely radiant! I love it so much. SUCH a good color~

FzF7lBrXwAI64aW.png

FzF7lSUXsAIzLMf.png

FzF7li0X0AEw2Zw.png
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2730+
  • Vhozek
    Vhozek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figured I should post one of my characters since I've never done this before.
    She's a 2-handed off-tank with 18k armor penetration. She likes to solo everything.
    bt35fnxu86x2.png
    Edited by Vhozek on 21 June 2023 03:02
    𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝘀. 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴.
  • Vhozek
    Vhozek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Helmet or no helmet? I only like partially revealing helmets and this is the only good one I could find.
    getts6ecrsd0.png
    𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝘀. 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴.
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Visiting Galen, a vastly diffrent territory then the swamps of Murkmire.

20230623144200-1.jpg
    Goodies:
    Armor
    Pellitine Armcops
    Pellitine Bracers
    Knowledge Eater Breaches
    Second Seed Raimant Jerkin
    Second Seed Raimant Sash
    Pellitine Shoes
    Gloomspore Staff

Colors:
    Blademaster's Mauve
    Covenant Vanquisher's Violet
    Entoloma Blue
    Regicide's Red
    Soul Shriven Pale

Other:
    Hair: Braided Tresses
    Facial Hair: Bronze Color Eye Shadow
    Head Marking: Bright Throat Chalk Face Tattoo
    Body Marking: Blotchy Scales
    Skin: Dro' Kin Ascetics Henna
  • Sapphire_Lily
    Sapphire_Lily
    ✭✭✭
    h5zmqbfd22j4.jpeg

This one set out to sell books and ended up in Apocrypha! Now this one bargains with Mora’s wyrms all day! Do you have gold or not!?
    Edited by Sapphire_Lily on 23 June 2023 14:55
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vjks9eckicbl.png
  • SToneZ_
    SToneZ_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xurag
    He might like the Daedric aesthetic2ktp4ykhd3jb.png
  • SimplyRuben
    Does anyone have some outfits for Arcanists? Open to see all themes! personally I prefer something that would fit aesthetically with them and their class theme.
  • SimplyRuben
    Xarc wrote: »
    Candiçe
    Breton arcanist

bgod75j1gv4v.jpg
    vgu4go8ioezz.jpg

What Motifs did u use? I loveee
  • EcksNDee
    EcksNDee
    ✭✭✭
    My arcanist tank
    gwjcogebg9nc.png