Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Are you lost? Bumfuzzled? Batsh*t Crazy? Socially Awkward? The Skooma Express is Recruiting!

• OneWhoPlays
    OneWhoPlays
    Soul Shriven
    I'm only a couple of months into ESO, but I've been playing TES games for a while now. This guild sounds like a good fit for me and my awkward bosmer who always seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Any room for another member? My user ID is the same as my forum name.
  • Aiiro
    Aiiro
    ✭✭
    Awesome name of the guild :3
    I would like to join @Nekonokuro
    :)
    Come on baby, light my fire
  • LotusBladedancer
    Hi, left for an 18 month break (Due to traveling around Asia) but now i'm back and picked up where I left off.

I mostly solo but would love some peeps (or even fellow newbies like myself) to sometimes group up with for dungeons or even just questing or maybe even some pvp/pve (I'd love to check out the Imperial city dlc for the PvM and goodies, but going alone is next to suicide as I suck at pvp) .

I have a few low level characters and to be honest a little lost again as to what does what and how (I think my max lev character is a Stamina Templar around 30)

So, if the Guild can help me with these, i'd be more than happy to join up :-)

@LotusBladedancer
  • seajellies90
    I'll be online later kids!
  • Snowpawz
    Snowpawz
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a casual player and would love to join @Snowpawz
    PC | EU | UK
    Serrann - High Elf - Sorcerer
  • RokiRoco
    RokiRoco
    Soul Shriven
    Just returned to ESO and looking for a friendly guild and would love to join :)

In-Game name - @RokiRoco
  • Mothical
    Mothical
    Soul Shriven
    Hello again. Not sure if I've given the wrong name or something, but I don't seem to have received an invite.

This is my first attempt at joining a guild, so it's very possible I'm looking in the wrong place or doing something wrong, so any advice would be greatly appreciated! :smile:

In game name should be @Mothical

Can't wait to get my hands on some of that sweet sweet skooma :smiley:
    “It never got weird enough for me.” - Hunter S Thompson
  • seajellies90
    Mothical wrote: »
    Hello again. Not sure if I've given the wrong name or something, but I don't seem to have received an invite.

This is my first attempt at joining a guild, so it's very possible I'm looking in the wrong place or doing something wrong, so any advice would be greatly appreciated! :smile:

In game name should be @Mothical

Can't wait to get my hands on some of that sweet sweet skooma :smiley:

I'll add you all now :) Mothical, I think you did give the wrong tag because I was unable to find you.

Nomad x
  • AetherSatori
    AetherSatori
    ✭✭✭
    I'm at work right now but a laid back guild sounds lovely, I'm very casual and solocentric (and also old). Only been playing for a few months, after a while it can start to feel lonely...most of my characters are Bosmer so they don't take up much space @AetherSatori if there's room?
  • seajellies90
    I'm at work right now but a laid back guild sounds lovely, I'm very casual and solocentric (and also old). Only been playing for a few months, after a while it can start to feel lonely...most of my characters are Bosmer so they don't take up much space @AetherSatori if there's room?

There's always room for a golden oldie. We have quite a few in the guild ;) I'll add you shortly.

Nomad x
  • AetherSatori
    AetherSatori
    ✭✭✭

There's always room for a golden oldie. We have quite a few in the guild ;) I'll add you shortly.

Nomad x

That's what I was hoping to hear! Thank you :smiley:
  • seajellies90

Nomad x

It keeps telling me account not found :/
  • AetherSatori
    AetherSatori
    ✭✭✭

Nomad x

It keeps telling me account not found :/

I'm not online right now, so that might be why? I can give you a poke later when I'm home?
  • AetherSatori
    AetherSatori
    ✭✭✭
    @seajellies90 I sent you a PM but thought I'd drop a post here just to be sure. :)
  • seajellies90
    Awesome I'll add you now :)
    Edited by seajellies90 on 18 January 2017 18:12
  • Morgana_Hawkford
    Morgana_Hawkford
    Soul Shriven
    A returning player here looking for a friendly guild :D Would absolutely love to join you guys if you have me! @Morgana_Hawkford
  • seajellies90
    Of course we'll have you. I'm out now but will ask white bear to add you :)
  • Morgana_Hawkford
    Morgana_Hawkford
    Soul Shriven
    Of course we'll have you. I'm out now but will ask white bear to add you :)

Thank you so much! ♥
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have to say being in this guild has added a whole new layer of fun to playing ESO.

Looking forward to getting some group events running.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have space for one more?

I'm a perpetual newbie - been playing since February 2015 and my highest level character is level 27. I mainly play solo in PvE but I love having people to chat to while I do it and I'd really like to start doing dungeons, but with casual-friendly groups who don't mind weird builds and a trial and error approach. Oh and I don't use voice chat.

Feel free to ignore me if I sound like a bad fit for the guild, but if you're willing to give me a chance it's @Danikat.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • seajellies90
    Sure thing, I'll be online in a bit. Will add you then :)
  • nez
    nez
    ✭✭✭
    Hello there, i'd like to join, seems like fun!:) @nezmastah
    Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Batmaaaan
  • Zaaris
    Zaaris
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild! :)

@Zaaris
  • FancyNobleman
    FancyNobleman
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I've just returned to ESO and you guys look like the type of guild I'm looking for!

Would be great if I could join.

@FancyNobleman
  • seajellies90
    I'll be online in about half an hour.

Nomad x
  • Zeoji
    Zeoji
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I've been playing mostly solo for about two months now. I mainly play my templar healer, close to reaching 300cp.
    Been looking to get into dungeons/group content and overall just the more social aspect of the game.

Your guild sounds great :smile:

Throw an invite @Zeoji if you'll have me.
  • LiiAs
    LiiAs
    Soul Shriven
    If you have room for two more socially awkward casual players with not-at-all perfect builds, add me (@LiiAs) and @silent_mind - we play together, never tried dungeons and PvP since this is our first MMO :smile:
    This seems to be the first guild that sounds interesting to us :wink:
  • Icified
    Icified
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join your guild

Newbie here though XD

@Icified
  • Banefury
    Banefury
    Soul Shriven
    Batsh*t crazy you say? Sign me up. New player here. @Banefury
  • seajellies90