Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Are you lost? Bumfuzzled? Batsh*t Crazy? Socially Awkward? The Skooma Express is Recruiting!

• Veloxia
    Veloxia
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I would love to join! :)
    User is @Ruvaakviing
  • zurx
    zurx
    Soul Shriven
    Room for one more? Dabbled a bit on console and now that I've made the switch to PC I wouldn't mind getting a bit more play time and of course finding a cool guild to hang out with. User ID is @dusse123
  • zurx
    zurx
    Soul Shriven
    If you can add @centhorn that would be cool too, just messaged me in game because they cant create a forum account.
  • Flafokosa
    Flafokosa
    Soul Shriven
    If you're still recruiting, I would like to join your guild. @Flafokosa
    I am, however, a total casual noob.
  • Sprite_Five
    Sprite_Five
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

Noob here, looking for a guild for general questing, trading, crafting, World Bosses and some PVP further down the line. Older gamer with family commitments but still active.

Game name - Sprite Five.
  • Fluffzzz
    Fluffzzz
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,
    I would like to join if you are still recruiting. @Fluffzzz
  • TomaMamaWeba
    TomaMamaWeba
    Soul Shriven
    im a simple man, i see skooooma i push like.
    newbie, chill moood, played L2 hardcore for a few years, now im lvl 20 and wanna play a little more (awesome i know)
    do you people use voice chat????
  • seajellies90
    im a simple man, i see skooooma i push like.
    newbie, chill moood, played L2 hardcore for a few years, now im lvl 20 and wanna play a little more (awesome i know)
    do you people use voice chat????

We do indeed, we have a discord channel =]

• seajellies90
    Added you all. Welcome guys =]
  • Volti
    Volti
    Soul Shriven
    Complete beginner to ESO here, played back in the Beta but recently purchased Gold over the weekend. Would be great to join, if you'll have me. In-game ID is @Vollti
  • Redpoonix
    Redpoonix
    Soul Shriven
    Back from a long break and would love to join
    @Redpoonix
  • neulen
    neulen
    Soul Shriven
    I can quit skooma anytime I want. That said, you have any skooma? I'm @neulen
  • Dyzqo
    Dyzqo
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like my kind of group..@Dyzqo for a chat
  • DragRush
    DragRush
    Soul Shriven
    Umm... So I came back to this game after a little break and... uhh... I would like to join... yeaaaaah... TOTALLY not a casual... @DragRush
  • Arionas
    Arionas
    Soul Shriven
    HI guys ! its my first time playing ESO ! looking for a fun guild to join ! Can you please add me ?
  • Spannyy
    Spannyy
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!

Just starting to get into ESO, would love a group to play with and show me what the hell to do

IGN: Khocktail

Much Love
  • Lucardonl
    Lucardonl
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, your group sounds awesome! I'd love to join. @Lucardonl
  • ValdDracula
    ValdDracula
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,
    The guild sounds awesome xD
    I would love to join! :smile:

UserID: @ValdDracula
  • cjg1991
    cjg1991
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join. @cjg1991
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been playing ages but never been in a proper guild and this sounds like my style, would love to join if you could send an invite to @greylox
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• Sru
    Sru
    ✭✭✭
    Returning after 2 year hiatus .... free of Skooma at last but .. just in case .. err ... you know .... shakes gone - honest @Sru
  • Bleakraven
    Bleakraven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Recently returned Khajiit, looking for a nice chill guild to make friends in. This one thinks she may fit in, yes? -> @Bleakraven
  • Khurune
    Khurune
    New solo player; would love an invite to check out guild side of things.

@Khurune
    This one seeks to kill you, no?
    Guildless
  • madnaduk
    madnaduk
    Soul Shriven
    Casual gamer due to commitments. A solo PVE player (so far), but would be interested in exploring more social side of things. I am cautious due to bad experiences in other MMOs, so looking for friendly, helpful, but none judgmental guild. If you are still recruiting, I would love an invite.

@madnaduk
    Edited by madnaduk on 28 February 2017 15:22
    Thoughts are like arrows, once released, they strike their mark. Guard them well or one day you may be your own victim - Navajo proverb
  • Adzcriz
    Adzcriz
    Soul Shriven
  • Mrswebear
    Mrswebear
    Soul Shriven
    can i join?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CaptainBritish
    CaptainBritish
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love in if you'll have me. @CaptainBritish
  • Bigeye102
    Bigeye102
    Soul Shriven
    Guild description sounds amazing! Hope you're still looking for new blood. @Bigeye102
  • Atypicalgal
    Atypicalgal
    ✭✭
    Hi ,
    If you are still recruiting I would love to join , my next character is going to be a kajiit smuggler/pirate and I think your guild would be purrrrfect lol .
    @Hannah_Raven