Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Birth of New Breed of Nightblades

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    And now you see that, you cant answer me correctly about the better healing, and then you turn into my quotes just to have something to say in return. i might give you a lol for that. haha
    eventhough i get so many lols effortlessly, i dont give lols easily, and now youre a lucky 1 to receive 1 from me. youre welcome bro!
    :D
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TagaParti wrote: »
    And now you see that, you cant answer me correctly about the better healing, and then you turn into my quotes just to have something to say in return. i might give you a lol for that. haha
    eventhough i get so many lols effortlessly, i dont give lols easily, and now youre a lucky 1 to receive 1 from me. youre welcome bro!

you asked for a form of good healing without X , I answered. period.end of story.
    Stop bitching about your ping btw cuz fun fact I play on a GTX 290 and I dont ***** about my 20-30 frames per sec its not a excuse
    Edited by Araxleon on 10 February 2015 00:52
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    you still didnt get the correct answer.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Araxleon wrote: »

No... I speak for all NB thoery crafters when we say we know what the **** we are doing... you just assume we know nothing cuz you see us play a certain way.
    At this point ima assume you are just trolling and farming for lols

Tell me my friend, how will you heal yourself in duel without using resto staff or hiding or momentum?

There are still 2 ways that gives a lot more healing if you improve it. Its not funnel health or swallow soul either. Answer this to prove that you know what youre doing, and that youre not missing anything.

your exact question.
    Blood Craze + twin sisters. x2 axes will make all your attacks do bleed damage.
    blood craze makes all bleeds turn into heals, that + refreshing path.

Blood Craze will turn twin sisters into a heal.
    BAM! lol thats one method.
    also running high crit will increase healing from bleeds and the path

my answer.
    Seriously I dont even use this form a healing, you said a way to heal this is one way. I know a *** ton more.
    I made my point

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    anyone can give the correct answer please?
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care about alternate answers, best stamina healing is Rally, and there is no getting around it. Does not depend on blockable or cleansable bleeds or RNG, pure ticking healing with a boom at the end. Mix with tripot and Malbeth for best effect.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    I don't care about alternate answers, best stamina healing is Rally, and there is no getting around it. Does not depend on blockable or cleansable bleeds or RNG, pure ticking healing with a boom at the end. Mix with tripot and Malbeth for best effect.

i have duelled that kind of NB build with my DK, it was one of the easier build to beat actually. it is a good build for NB but it doesnt have enough survivabilty sustain against CC crazy builds, which happens to be my DK too.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

i have duelled that kind of NB build with my DK, it was one of the easier build to beat actually. it is a good build for NB but it doesnt have enough survivabilty sustain against CC crazy builds, which happens to be my DK too.

I've shown you good respect here, as much as I can, so please keep that in mind when I disagree here. I don't think you've fought someone playing the spec correctly. Huge heals don't matter when I can break your CCs for next to nothing, purge your dots, and shield charge you quite nearly forever.

One day there will be inter-faction dueling, and I'm sure we'll have some things to show each other :)
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you see this new build in action, thats the only time you can say "it is definitely the best NB build"

This is not just a theorycraft without basis. You just cant tell NB has no self-heal, theres just too many ways to survive without using hiding and resto warding. And since youre too focused on your build you cant see that the best is still out there, noone has discovered it yet.

How do you know no-one has discovered it yet? I have 5 nightblades of various different playstyles all VR. Two of which i would say are both nigh-on unkillable but for different reasons.

- Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    i would love to show it to you. my DK have a CC to throw every after CC immunity goes off. if they can break free good for them. and then im attacking nonstop once i set to attack mode, if they can block good. if they can block and can break free forever then its better.
    it was good to know you can shield charge forever, of course coz youre stamina build. but take note, im cc immune all the time, except if i get feared.
    ive been rooting for same faction duelling eversince, more challengers mean more fun.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Mukuro
    Mukuro
    ✭✭
    Edited by Mukuro on 10 February 2015 04:06
    Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth.
    (EP) V13 Sorc "Mukuro Rokudo"
    (EP) V3 Temp "Unmei No Yari"
    (AD) V5 Nb "L'uomo Nero"
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dekkameron wrote: »
    Once you see this new build in action, thats the only time you can say "it is definitely the best NB build"

This is not just a theorycraft without basis. You just cant tell NB has no self-heal, theres just too many ways to survive without using hiding and resto warding. And since youre too focused on your build you cant see that the best is still out there, noone has discovered it yet.

How do you know no-one has discovered it yet? I have 5 nightblades of various different playstyles all VR. Two of which i would say are both nigh-on unkillable but for different reasons.

coz the only thing you have successfully discovered and copied from me, is my forum avatar. cheers!
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Protip: Let attention *** thread die a silent death.

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Protip: Let attention *** thread die a silent death.

i dont think it's a protip.. do u?
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Swallow soul will also increase healing recived ;P

See that! You cant give the right answer, and i will say and im pretty sure, 100% sure that youre missing a very critical factor for survivability of NB.

Thus, making your build inferior to what im going to build.

The only advantage you have is youre playing at 30 and im at 250 ping. lol

Don't worry Arax, I'll smash him with your build so that he can't blame ping because mine never goes lower than 300.
  • Suntzu1414
    this thread does have “some” entertainment value.

like watching bad soap opera... i just can't change the channel....

我的办法: 没人打我。所以不用恢复。

Kill Well
    ST
    Edited by Suntzu1414 on 10 February 2015 04:45
    DC - NB VR15 - Khajit - DW / S+B / Bow
    DC - NB VR 15 - Wood Elf - S+B / Resto
    DC - TP VR 15 - Brenton - Resto / Dual Wield
    DC - SC VR 12 - High Elf - Desto / Dual Wield
    EP - TP VR 5 - Nord - 2hd / 2hd
    EP - DK 20 - Imperial - S+B / Desto / Bow
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »

See that! You cant give the right answer, and i will say and im pretty sure, 100% sure that youre missing a very critical factor for survivability of NB.

Don't worry Arax, I'll smash him with your build so that he can't blame ping because mine never goes lower than 300.

Are you going to fight my DK? or wait for my NB?
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Suntzu1414 wrote: »
    this thread does have “some” entertainment value.

like watching bad soap opera... i just can't change the channel....

我的办法: 没人打我。所以不用恢复。

Kill Well
    ST

Glad u like it dude.

it is different with 99% of threads that all they say is about complaining on something.

This is pure discussion.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I theorycraft since I play this game and made two build planers just to compare as many combinations I could.
    There is no way you could get more healing or survivability than us without using bugs.
    Malubeth heals you, DW is able to let you heal, even more combined with other sets, the healing if using an ultimate set, whitestrake as life saver, the set which heals you if you drop down, siphoning Strikes is able to heal you too, etc.
    And you heard about the last Resto skill? Heard it's able to proc like 5 times every second, your thing still better?

Show us that you're different, posts are boring.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »
    I theorycraft since I play this game and made two build planers just to compare as many combinations I could.
    There is no way you could get more healing or survivability than us without using bugs.
    Malubeth heals you, DW is able to let you heal, even more combined with other sets, the healing if using an ultimate set, whitestrake as life saver, the set which heals you if you drop down, siphoning Strikes is able to heal you too, etc.
    And you heard about the last Resto skill? Heard it's able to proc like 5 times every second, your thing still better?

Pact Boss is level 44 now. Give me time to level him up and il show it to you guys how it can be done. By dueling of course, and please record the fight for others to watch. Only then you can say that the new breed of nightblade is true.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »

Pact Boss is level 44 now. Give me time to level him up and il show it to you guys how it can be done. By dueling of course, and please record the fight for others to watch. Only then you can say that the new breed of nightblade is true.

As an EU player I don't think we'll ever gonna fight each other.

R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    i would love to make videos, but my i5 acer laptop cant use shadowplay. :(
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭

Your NB, your DK is just a waste of my time and proves nothing by dueling your DK.
    Edited by Hughezy on 10 February 2015 05:44
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭

Your NB, your DK is just a waste of my time and proves nothing by dueling your DK.

good choice!
    It is not wise to pick a duel against my Unkillable DK.
    Edited by TagaParti on 10 February 2015 05:54
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭

good choice!

Your build is killable for use, it's just that nobody cares enough to kill you. Trust me there is people in here that can school your ass.
    Edited by Hughezy on 10 February 2015 06:12
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭

good choice!

Your build is killable for use, it's just that nobody cares enough to kill you. Trust me there is people in here that can school your ass.

is arax your mentor? ask him what happened when he dare try to kill the unkillable.
    Edited by TagaParti on 10 February 2015 06:23
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    so i went out of my thread and went to read some threads, all was about complains, jeez! thats why i cant blame everyone if they stick to my thread and have some good time while learning about builds.
    Edited by TagaParti on 10 February 2015 06:29
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    1hand/2hand sword is fantastic, been running that for a long time now. Is more OP than you might suspect.

Haven't touched a filthy resto staff since 1.2.

Yea i run 1h/2h build since launch as well. Very strong build without easy staff
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rally, -15 pots, 1h/S.

Basically the sum of the Thirsty Thief build And Metal Alchemist
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so i went out of my thread and went to read some threads, all was about complains, jeez! thats why i cant blame everyone if they stick to my thread and have some good time while learning about builds.

Nothing happened, you did nothing literally nothing.

47.gif.pagespeed.ce.nEd8CE1BwDI_N0QQYUAB.gif

our fight of dragon knight vs nightblade

Edited by Araxleon on 10 February 2015 08:10