Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Birth of New Breed of Nightblades

• TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    TagaParti wrote: »
    vigor is way to crazy to get I am being told.
    the reqs for it are way out there.

Also-- based on everything im reading here, it seems its a build that is leaning towards some sort of damage mitigation.

I read the other post about his unkillable DK as well as I left with 2 things

1) no video of the duels, even though a few people taped it

2) no build info

i stopped levelling my NB until 1.6 hits. The build will be almost similar to my DK build, but without dragon blood i have come up with ways to heal.

Oh, so all the hoorah, and secrets of a build that is being put on hold now till 1.6?

Please continue to tell the experienced NB's what we are missing while you wait another month to post anything significant.
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    since 1.6 hits, i was not able to log to Pact Boss. i am in the process of tweaking Sheliza, to remain Unkillable in 1.6

But along the way, i discovered things that im so happy about. im very excited with what Pact Biss will become if i used on him the tweaked Sheliza's build.

will update you guys regarding this NB, we arent far in reaching the Unkillable NB build, 1on1, no resto, no hiding, just block and eat your dinner and watch your NB standing in the middle of a duel.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    since 1.6 hits, i was not able to log to Pact Boss. i am in the process of tweaking Sheliza, to remain Unkillable in 1.6

But along the way, i discovered things that im so happy about. im very excited with what Pact Biss will become if i used on him the tweaked Sheliza's build.

will update you guys regarding this NB, we arent far in reaching the Unkillable NB build, 1on1, no resto, no hiding, just block and eat your dinner and watch your NB standing in the middle of a duel.

say no siphoning attacks ;P
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Araxleon wrote: »

i will look at all things, lets see what will i come up with. can you start making an alt on other faction, i would love to make you 1 of my test dummy, sorry i mean test buddy bro. :D
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i will look at all things, lets see what will i come up with. can you start making an alt on other faction, i would love to make you 1 of my test dummy, sorry i mean test buddy bro. :D

I already made an unkillable NB lmao its pretty easy...
    make something cool you already have a decent DK lol
    Edited by Araxleon on 6 March 2015 06:36
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭

i would say i will create best NB build since i already have the best DK build.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldnt say *best*
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭

I wouldnt say *best*

oh come on man, dont argue with me. you know im the best. :D
    btw, you wanna try duel again, i am testing stuffs.
    Edited by TagaParti on 6 March 2015 06:51
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• kokoandshinb14a_ESO
    Satiar wrote: »
    Like I said, you're describing my build down to the race and play style. I think you'll have fun with it, a very exciting way to play.

OK so what is the build?

thanks
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....so what's the build

You are missing the point of this thread. He doesn't tell you the build. He is not going to tell you the build. He just tries to tease you and tell you all about skills he's not going to use, and races hes not going to play, and fights he's not going to fight.

When other helpful players post their builds, they actually list skills, passives, mundus, gear, etc. They list their rotation and you know, actually try to contribute to the community at large instead of making outrageous claims then selling their vaporware build for gold in game.

But I'm going to make an even more powerful build. Get ready for Yolo The Inconceivable Sorcerer Build.
    • I won't be using bolt escape or hardened ward
    • I won't be using any of the standard 10 races in tamriel!

All I can tell you is that it involves a mudcrab, a pentagram, and a bottle of skooma. Let the speculation begin!
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NB:
    - siphoning attacks on
    - throw Caltrops
    - cast shadow image
    - hold block while spamming Harness or dodge or healing ward or vigor or what every you want
    - profit with huge resource gain nearly every second

"unkillable"

I prefer to burst the *** out of you.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -