Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cin_Vhetin wrote: »
    Please bring back the broom style (two-handed weapon outfit style). Thank you!

That drops during the Jester's Festival, you can currently find it in Guild Traders.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wishing for Grim Harlequin crate... missed the Ram of Dark Delights twice but I long . . .
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we please have more than just one returning crate per month?

We are already having to wait well over two years for Crown Crates to return.

That is way too long. Never mind making it any longer.

• VouxeTheMinotaur
    VouxeTheMinotaur
    ✭✭✭
    • more hairstyles, horns, fur patterns and make up for characters
    • more fur pattern or solid fur-colored skins that can be applied to any character and not just khajiit
    • ability to add horns to characters who are not argonian, maybe in the "hat" category with a hairstyle fixed to it
    • ability to hide chest pieces
    • ability to hide gloves
    • QoL: a separate appearance category list for eye colors and make up
    • more "transparent" skins that are able to be combined with body markings
    • heavyweight mount variants
    • 2 person heavyweight mount
    • ability to customize khajiit tails with 5 starting options, long, short, fuzzy, short haired, long-haired tip
    • more polymorphs of existing enemies / NPc's like a standard tiger pahmar-raht khajiit with an outfit similar to the Sunspire motif's, Minotaurs (obvious ask lol) druid fawns, another variant of werewolf lord and vampire lord with different clothing, etc.
    • ability to customize certain polymorphs coloring, not special effects or such but just maybe the armor color, could even be preset color mixtures like the dye combos in the crown store, i personally never use those dyes but if we could use them for polymorphs as well it would be a good grab
    • small to medium homes with no building fixtures or anything that resembles a possible building / room, just open space like the coldharbor estate and moon sugar meadow.
    • skins that add a bit more texture flair for argonians and khajiits tails, like a webbed fish fin look or enlarged spikes
    • combat stances - a separate but similar idea to personalities. when weapons are drawn out, you can customize how the character unsheathes their weapon before returning to normal default stance, ex: "gladiator" for a 1h and shield: bangs sword on shield and points sword ahead in an intimidating way. Ex: "animate" for staves: manifest you staff from thin air and into your hand, from a blue (or whatever color) flame, mist, fog, etc. I have ideas for each weapon type.
    • more pool / hot tub-like furnishings that are deeper and not just to the characters ankle / calf
    • more animated fog, cloud, mist furnishings
    • more bathtub furnishings, currently the only one with water seems to be the alinor themed one
    • ability to spar with your companions in your home when placed as a house guest they yield when they're at 10% health and drink a potion back to 100%. if not companions then a sparring houseguest with the same health equivalent to a veteran dungeon boss, one that actually fights back, with dialogue of them asking in a way to "go-easy" or "hold nothing back" good for tanks as well as solo DPS.
    • ARDRUID DEYVRIC ARMS PACK PLSSSS
    • an arms pack with white fire
    • a penthouse apartment styled home in the middle of a city / town with an open view of the town and beyond, similar to penthouses in NYC with those ceiling-to-floor windows
    • (repeating ask from many players) fur color variants for werewolves and warden bears
    • collections option for "combat pets" to change their color and appearance next to recall animations, including warden bears
    PS5/NA: Vouxe_
    (she/her)
  • tripp
    tripp
    ✭✭✭
    Can lizard enthusiasts be spoiled for once and get some sets of horns that aren't just puny little spikes? Male argonians have exactly one good set, while the females get nothing. I want my reptiles to stand out from puny humans.
    Oh yeah, an option to ignore hairstyle changes for hats would be great as well. If someone is okay with headwear clipping through the horns (looking at you, witch hat) then the game shouldn't be preventing us from doing so.
    big, green, buff, but surprisingly not the Hulk
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    For now, there is one thing I truly desire, I want an Elk of Dark Delights. Basically like the ram of dark delights but an Elk. A black elk with red roses😍 and if there are gold metal accents on the saddle that’s EVEN BETTER!!
    It would be my assassin woodelf’s perfect mount. 🥺
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For now, there is one thing I truly desire, I want an Elk of Dark Delights. Basically like the ram of dark delights but an Elk. A black elk with red roses😍 and if there are gold metal accents on the saddle that’s EVEN BETTER!!
    It would be my assassin woodelf’s perfect mount. 🥺

That sounds lovely! :relaxed:
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like a memento that gives my character revelry sparkles for 2 minutes.

Oh and a faster turn around on returning crates.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a replica of all gathering nodes that we can buy from achievement vendors when we get the profession to 50? I'd love to have all the alchemy plants to make an alchemy garden, the weaving plants to put next to my loom, the ore nodes to make a mine, and the runes to put with my enchanting looking things. All cosmetic only of course. And yes, all nodes from every level of gathering.

On the achieve vendors is preferable but if it has to be in the crown store then so be it, but it must be in packs!
    Edited by Wildberryjack on 22 July 2024 19:56
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • AllenaNightWood
    AllenaNightWood
    ✭✭✭
    Ithelia costume, head and body markings, thunder bug and assassin beetle styled mounts
  • MrGraves
    MrGraves
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hoping for the return of:
    Hakoshae Festival Attire (or Grim Harlequin Crate)
    and I REALLY want Magnifica's Sundas Wear to return
  • VouxeTheMinotaur
    VouxeTheMinotaur
    ✭✭✭
    How about a replica of all gathering nodes that we can buy from achievement vendors when we get the profession to 50? I'd love to have all the alchemy plants to make an alchemy garden, the weaving plants to put next to my loom, the ore nodes to make a mine, and the runes to put with my enchanting looking things. All cosmetic only of course. And yes, all nodes from every level of gathering.

On the achieve vendors is preferable but if it has to be in the crown store then so be it, but it must be in packs!

this along with garden plots of dirt to put them in. i'd like to see a gardening furnishing pack including these gathering nodes along with small, medium and/or large "fertilized crop plots"
    PS5/NA: Vouxe_
    (she/her)
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about the music box that was the alternate prize from the Necrom event? I’m glad to have the book, but I’d love to be able to earn or purchase the music box as well. :)
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.redbubble.com/i/poster/Cute-Playful-Anime-Girl-With-Straw-Hat-On-Beach-by-AerinDigital/150300804.LVTDI

I would love a hat like this one!
    We have a lot of hats but not a single summery one like this straw hat to pair with all of our summery costumes - PLEASE make it happen soon! <3 can't wait...

IMPORTANT Edit: it should NOT hide or alter hairs!
    The Spirited Soubrette Round Cap would be quite nice but it's so sad that it makes you bald...
    Please make this so that I can have my Magenta Rainbow Hair still visible and unaltered!

Edit: sorry if it's wrong way of sharing images but I'm having issues from mobile trying to upload it from my phone for some reason
    Edited by SkaiFaith on 1 August 2024 13:06
    A: "We, as humans, should respect and take care of each other like in a Co-op, not a PvP 🌸"
    B: "Too many words. Words bad. Won't read. ⚔️"
  • Tharonil
    Tharonil
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the tsaesci style is coming back soon!

I've started playing yesterday on PC (previously I was playing on ps5) and I can't wait a year to get my favorite style back :-3
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alfiq Ragpicker, pretty please...
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    Alfiq Ragpicker, pretty please...

I’d like that, and Filer Eru as an armory assistant! :smiley:
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaiFaith wrote: »
    https://www.redbubble.com/i/poster/Cute-Playful-Anime-Girl-With-Straw-Hat-On-Beach-by-AerinDigital/150300804.LVTDI

I would love a hat like this one!
    We have a lot of hats but not a single summery one like this straw hat to pair with all of our summery costumes - PLEASE make it happen soon! <3 can't wait...

IMPORTANT Edit: it should NOT hide or alter hairs!
    The Spirited Soubrette Round Cap would be quite nice but it's so sad that it makes you bald...
    Please make this so that I can have my Magenta Rainbow Hair still visible and unaltered!

If Dev team members are actively taking a look here, I want to point out I made an IMPORTANT edit to my original request here. Please take in consideration... Thank you! :)

I also changed the link since the previous one didn't work anymore.
    Edited by SkaiFaith on 1 August 2024 13:08
    A: "We, as humans, should respect and take care of each other like in a Co-op, not a PvP 🌸"
    B: "Too many words. Words bad. Won't read. ⚔️"
  • TINYTALOS
    TINYTALOS
    Soul Shriven
    Could you please bring Forgemaster falls house back up? ♥️♥️♥️
  • TINYTALOS
    TINYTALOS
    Soul Shriven
    Oh! And the Old Salt's Chin-Trinket can come back again after 2 years! 👍🏻
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    There seems to be a recent trend of adding in existing passive creatures as pets, such as the thunderbug and the thorn gecko.

Here are some Non-Combat Pets that I would like to see in the store!!
    Wormmouths (ugly cute lil guys)
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Wormmouth

Mud Hoppers (who doesn't want a walking fish)
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Mud_Hopper

Cliff Darter (a really cool-looking Morrowind bird)
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Cliff_Darter

Frog (enough said)
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Frog

Glyptodon (a small one would be really cute)
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Glyptodon

Horker (again, a smaller version please, totally a rolling pile of joy)
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Horker

Also, please please please can we get a Faun polymorph? Since reading the Ancient Hunter's Journal I really feel for them, and find them to be a fascinating, but sad race.
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
  • Katelin
    Katelin
    ✭✭✭
    I would love a cute jumping spider as a non-combat pet, please!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_spider#/media/File:Saitis_barbipes_signaling.jpg
  • ArkadiaReaper
    ArkadiaReaper
    ✭✭
    With the winter months coming up it would be great the see the saber cat frost atronach back (it hasn't been up since January 2019).
    I would also love to see more pre-filled shelf furnishings, like the mushroom shelves from fargrave or some alchemy ingredients/bottles.
    One more idea: how about a ruin house in the west weald, like those lovely colovian ruins we see all over the dawnwood areas? Crumbling towers and overgrown trees would be a ton of fun to decorate!
  • Inari Telvanni
    Inari Telvanni
    ✭✭✭
    You know, this month is themed after Dagon. There's no better time to bring back the Dremora Deceiver's Diadem as an item to sell on the Crown Store for those who missed it 3 years ago.
  • killed_Persephone
    killed_Persephone
    ✭✭✭
    Passion’s Muse Personality as crownstore item
    PC-EU ~|~ CP 1200+ ~|~ UserID: 'killed.Persephone' | Gilde: Tamriels Häkelfreunde & Smile | Passionierte PvE'lerin ohne Battle-Pets
    Rhíanwyn "Rhíann Runenstein" Fenrisversen ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Zauberin ~|~ EP
    Familienclan Fenrisversen:
    • Rhagnar "Wolfsmond" Fenrisversen ~|~Nord ~|~ Drachenritter ~|~ EP
    • Brynja "Schneewolf" Fenrisversen ~|~ Nord ~|~ Templerin ~|~ EP
    • Persephone Vadryn ~|~ Dunmer ~|~ Nekromantin/Vampir ~|~ EP
    • Amee-Lee ~|~ Argonierin ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ EP
    • Lagertha gra-Khadgar ~|~ Ork ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ EP
    • Kíeraniel Grünschatten ~|~ Bosmer ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ AD
    • Shuvani ~|~ Khajiit ~|~ Nekromantin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhwyn ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Templerin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhan ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Zauberer ~|~ AD
    • Diana Peregrinus ~|~ Kaiserliche ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ DB
    • Robín Locksley ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Nachtklinge ~|~ DB
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Passion’s Muse Personality as crownstore item

that will probably become available at Philius
    Dormier, the impressario's assistant, in 2025 for event tickets.

just like the 2021 and 2022 event collectibles in the past 2 years.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please bring back the Bastion Sanguinaris home again before the end of the year.

Thank you for the consideration, and thank you for the return of the Nightfall crates!
  • barbraanne
    barbraanne
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to see a double rider camel mount. The moose was cool, but a 2 hump camel would be awsome! I find the horse mounts un interesting.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ALFIQ RAGPICKER PLEASE!!!!!!

Also a piano to add to my collection of musical instruments. :)

Pretty please!
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Inari Telvanni
    Inari Telvanni
    ✭✭✭
    Would also be nice to see a return of the Coldfire Recall...