Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Yudo
    Yudo
    ✭✭✭
    Going to be like the only person asking for this...

Psijic Brassilisk please :)
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to see the Adusa-daro hoseguest make a return sometime in the near future!
  • Dimorphos
    Dimorphos
    ✭✭✭
    Some items in Grim Harlequin Crown Crates that I would be very much interested in. I noticed that these crates have last been on sale during 2021, if that is correct information. Any chance we could get them back on sale for a short time??
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see an item that was previously only available as a unique piece in a Crown Furnishing Pack come to the Housing Store: the Chamber Pot Throne.
    Pleeease!
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Musical instrument furnishings that can be played. I don't think I've seen any thus far.

And did I mention a piano? :wink:
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Ranthuk
    Ranthuk
    ✭✭✭
    Since everything else is pretty much in game already the one last thing my character needs to make the whole Molag Bal theme match

The Molag Bal colored Pocket Watcher

I mean we have Mephala and Dagon themed ones as well, might as well add the whole lot

Yes the eye is in with these crates but pocket watchers are much better imo
    Edited by Ranthuk on 7 September 2024 18:17
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again, asking zos for a staff of magnus replica :)

the model already exists in the Greenshade mainquest, would love to get it for my mage, please and thank you zos!
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • odaphii
    odaphii
    ✭✭
    Can we get more black hairstyles? You know, good looking ones? There's been a few non-afro textured hairstyles that looked REALLY good in recent years, but the few afro hairstyles we have are pretty horrible. There's the bantu knots that never released...

Edit: as previously requested, I'd like to reiterate that I'd LOVE weapon stances/idles. Like personalities, but only appearing when drawing a weapon.
    Edited by odaphii on 11 September 2024 13:02
  • WeWentElsweyr
    A request for the forum guardian angel, please can the Grace of the Green Bundle make a comeback?
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tail tuft for Khajiit 😺
    Edited by Wolfkeks on 12 September 2024 13:55
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • VouxeTheMinotaur
    VouxeTheMinotaur
    ✭✭✭
    DEVSSSS, i cannot begin to express the absolute excitement and joy i fely seeing the minotuar polymorph in the crown store!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! :DD

PLEASE PLEASE to the dev who overlooks this thread, please tell the team who worked on the polymorph as well as those who brought it to the discussion table: just fantastic work and thank you so much, give them some catered lunch from their favorite restaurant! something!

this polymorph is never coming off my tank. Yay!!

(i will be back with more requests but i just wanted to extend my deepest gratitude for this addition to the game)
    PS5/NA: Vouxe_
    (she/her)
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit is back once again back to humbly ask for an Alfiq decon assistant. Please let the cat distribution system let it does it thing.

also an old and nervous personalities, please.
    Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still desperately want dirt patches in all sizes and shapes, and the same with water but include depths. PLEASE!

Also an artist houseguest who "paints" when they're standing still. They can have a brush in one hand and a palette in the other.
    Edited by Wildberryjack on 18 September 2024 04:19
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭✭
    FayJolyn wrote: »
    Khajiit is back once again back to humbly ask for an Alfiq decon assistant. Please let the cat distribution system let it does it thing.

also an old and nervous personalities, please.

Please NO! Is a merchant and a banker alfiqs not enough for you? Let's diversify the khajiit assistants with a pahmar weaponmaster and a dagi deconstructor!
    I wouldn't want to see a house full of the same type of alfic khajiits, there are already two assistants and Sereyne, and also a couple of senche-rath mounts wandering around. Guest pahmar is of course handsome and probably interesting, but I would really like someone with useful functionality in the house, and not just for beauty
    Edited by This_0ne on 18 September 2024 14:09
  • GChaseXmas
    GChaseXmas
    ✭✭✭
    Wondering if we can get a skin that actually makes characters look like Maomer since the old skin gave scales that don’t mimic the skin of the actual maomer in the game. More personalities like old, nervous/anxious and others previously posted would be welcomed too.
  • Cellithor
    Cellithor
    Please bring back the Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins! That would probably be the first crown store home I'd ever spend money on if it were to return.

Also, I would love to see the Ayleid Crates make a comeback.

These things would work well since the current chapter has such an emphasis on Ayleid culture :)