Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm level Veteran 2 Why do I not have the Title option for Veteran???

Also What happened to Mages Guild Story line - Valaste wasnt "feeling" well at the last book I retrieved and I havent heard nothing from them since!
    @Ravens-Sonata The "Veteran" title is a reward for the PvP rank of Veteran, not for hitting Level 50. There appears to be a bug with the Mages Guild questline, as it's being mentioned on the forums quite a bit, but ZOS haven't directly commented on it yet.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also @Ravens-Sonata when a character reaches veteran level ranking a shield icon appears before "Rank' # vs just 'Level' #.
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Adam_Chattaway
    Adam_Chattaway
    ✭✭✭✭
    but ZOS haven't directly commented on it yet.

Do they ever? Still waiting 57 pages for a comment on text chat for consoles but I've just given up now, they obviously don't care about console at all.
    I was once Banned for making a game criticism. Think about that.
  • FandomGames
    FandomGames
    Soul Shriven
    why is the bantam guar only avalable in the adventurer pack for xbox one for 1900 crowns
  • Mighty_oakk
    Mighty_oakk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a small percentage of the player base is currently affected by vr16 and cp system, why does it seem to be your primary concern?

Vr16 ... 99.99% of console players arent vr14 making the increase irrelevent.

Champion points ... 99.99% of console players have under 100 so noone cares.

You just sold close to 1.5 million units on console while strugling to sell pc copies at a 75% discount.

Yet console players inability to group reliably due to no text chat and a broken lfg tool is just flat out ignored.

Its starting to feel like you just took the money and walked away
  • Adam_Chattaway
    Adam_Chattaway
    ✭✭✭✭
    but ZOS haven't directly commented on it yet.

Do they ever? Still waiting 57 pages for a comment on text chat for consoles but I've just given up now, they obviously don't care about console at all.
    If a small percentage of the player base is currently affected by vr16 and cp system, why does it seem to be your primary concern?

Vr16 ... 99.99% of console players arent vr14 making the increase irrelevent.

Champion points ... 99.99% of console players have under 100 so noone cares.

You just sold close to 1.5 million units on console while strugling to sell pc copies at a 75% discount.

Yet console players inability to group reliably due to no text chat and a broken lfg tool is just flat out ignored.

Its starting to feel like you just took the money and walked away

Hear Hear
    I was once Banned for making a game criticism. Think about that.
  • deathstroke116
    deathstroke116
    Soul Shriven
    1.) In the future will our players choices, and afflictions ever change the course of dialogue? I.E (being a vampire and being talked to as one)

2.) Will we be able to acquire estate? ( buy house, castle, etc)

3.) There are many vampire NPC, and I'm some werewolf. Will we be able to recruit them ? Or receive missions from them based on our affliction?

4.) Spell creating any chance ?

5.) Update on abilities I.E ever be able to summon other atronarchs?

6.) Dark brother hood? Any chance of an necromancer guild ?

• LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    When these suits will?
    SpT-yz8E4bI.jpg
    gyW62LegXJ0.jpg
    GcoxMyhk3pw.jpg
    Edited by LaerothKeykalyn on 13 July 2015 07:02
  • TheKhyber
    TheKhyber
    Soul Shriven
    I was wondering if there is anyway you could introduce a system that could let console players know their dps/hps. I enjoy getting sets together and changing skill/attribute points to make the most of my characters role. But with no way to see the numbers in combat i am playing a guessing game on how my set up is preforming.
  • Junkogen
    Junkogen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eric Wrobel discussed some inadequate changes they will be making to the Argonian racial passives. So when are they actually going to fix the Argonian passives and stop jerking us around?
  • KkaosReinz
    Last post got deleted with no answer. So I'll try to rephrase.... Isn't it against policy to sell in game content for real money? and if such activities have been noticed, who is the appropriate person or persons to notify? Or should we just ignore it, and hope it goes away?....

Kkaos Reinz
    Pack Leader of
    The House of Reinz
  • deathbykarma
    AD cadwells gold, alik'r desert and bangkorai are completely laggy. To the point there's 4 seconds in between attacks, and its because of a few people spamming hunters camo, is this going to be addressed soon? As these last 2 veteran zones are all most unplayable, and that's just with a few people, wait till the rest of the player base gets there.
  • Frantastick
    Frantastick
    ✭✭
    When will we get first person mount riding? :<
  • ChingChangChui
    ChingChangChui
    ✭✭✭
    Why is there no group text chat on consoles? It's clearly wanted by most of the player base.
    As I always say: When it comes to forums, post or your toast.
  • SleepyLaosGuy
    SleepyLaosGuy
    Soul Shriven
    What happens to my items in the guild trader after my guild trader its out bid?
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happens to my items in the guild trader after my guild trader its out bid?

The guild trader doesn't hold your items you are selling, your guilds store does.

So your items never leave the guild store, they stay there until they are sold, if you dont have a guild trader then you are limited to selling only to the other guild members in your guild.

Edited by Uberkull on 14 July 2015 10:57
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • Slonekb05
    Slonekb05
    ✭✭✭
    Why is the game difficulty so easy?

Summary: First off i love the game, having said that there are some big problems.This post is only commenting on LV's 1-50, I'm not Vet rank so i cannot comment personally on that yet, Please don't reply with "LV 1-50 is easy mode, it gets harder at Vet ranks!", (maybe it will, probably not though) I understand that and its part of my point, why do i have to wait so long for the game to pose a challenge?. Firstly the game's LV1-50 feels like a single player game with other players running around getting in your way. Right now what we have is a MMO with no need for other ppl. Outside of a group dungeon, the content is so easy its down right trivial, you don't ever "need" to group, so players just become annoying/unnecessary to come across. This lack of difficulty also makes you not even care about what your doing on a quest, you almost get the mentality of "well, lets just get this over with." A difficulty increase is needed so players are a welcomed site rather than a buzz kill ruining your dungeons. Lv 1-50 has so much good content but seems wasted because of this, I understand being able to Solo, but Solo everything with ease? if you want to go that direction, give us an option for instance delvs/dungeons. In fact ESO already has LV scaling/instances, in main story/group dungeons. Just needs expanded upon further.

1. PVE difficulty .
    This is a huge issue, while the story is good, the combat is no challenge at all. There is no reason to have to make tactical choices based on if your playing solo or in duo/group. You can slap any skills together with any base equipment and be a god(Example: able to kill 3-4mobs at a time that are 5 Lv's higher than you, Even able to kill 1-2 mobs at a time 15-20lvs higher). You need to be able to choose an option to level scale quests/dungeons/increase or decrease difficultly of quests, this will allow players to customize there own experience and would also make lower zones/quests worth while to all Lv's (There is the occasional good fight, which is what i would love to see a lot more of) Player's Gimping themselves by playing naked is not the answer, and should be a humongous red flag !

2. Adding Instance dungeons.
    Yes this is an MMO and you expect to see players roaming the world. But what ends up happening is you walk into a random dungeon and are met with 4 players already inside who have cleared the enemy's and boss away. I cant tell you how often i am in a duo with my brother and i say this phrase" Lets give it 3-4min, 4players just ran through" My suggestion is add an option so that each dungeon (All Dungeons/Delvs) that requires you to zone into them, Can be played Public (default) or in a Instance (solo/group). When You go to zone in it should prompt you with a choice.This option would also work in conjunction with the difficulty setting. Each player could scale a quest/delve to a higher or lower difficulty setting, accommodating everyone.

Thank you for the read.
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slonekb05 wrote: »
    Why is the game difficulty so easy?

Summary: First off i love the game, having said that there are some big problems.This post is only commenting on LV's 1-50, I'm not Vet rank so i cannot comment personally on that yet, Please don't reply with "LV 1-50 is easy mode, it gets harder at Vet ranks!", (maybe it will, probably not though) I understand that and its part of my point, why do i have to wait so long for the game to pose a challenge?. Firstly the game's LV1-50 feels like a single player game with other players running around getting in your way. Right now what we have is a MMO with no need for other ppl. Outside of a group dungeon, the content is so easy its down right trivial, you don't ever "need" to group, so players just become annoying/unnecessary to come across. This lack of difficulty also makes you not even care about what your doing on a quest, you almost get the mentality of "well, lets just get this over with." A difficulty increase is needed so players are a welcomed site rather than a buzz kill ruining your dungeons. Lv 1-50 has so much good content but seems wasted because of this, I understand being able to Solo, but Solo everything with ease? if you want to go that direction, give us an option for instance delvs/dungeons. In fact ESO already has LV scaling/instances, in main story/group dungeons. Just needs expanded upon further.

1. PVE difficulty .
    This is a huge issue, while the story is good, the combat is no challenge at all. There is no reason to have to make tactical choices based on if your playing solo or in duo/group. You can slap any skills together with any base equipment and be a god(Example: able to kill 3-4mobs at a time that are 5 Lv's higher than you, Even able to kill 1-2 mobs at a time 15-20lvs higher). You need to be able to choose an option to level scale quests/dungeons/increase or decrease difficultly of quests, this will allow players to customize there own experience and would also make lower zones/quests worth while to all Lv's (There is the occasional good fight, which is what i would love to see a lot more of) Player's Gimping themselves by playing naked is not the answer, and should be a humongous red flag !

2. Adding Instance dungeons.
    Yes this is an MMO and you expect to see players roaming the world. But what ends up happening is you walk into a random dungeon and are met with 4 players already inside who have cleared the enemy's and boss away. I cant tell you how often i am in a duo with my brother and i say this phrase" Lets give it 3-4min, 4players just ran through" My suggestion is add an option so that each dungeon (All Dungeons/Delvs) that requires you to zone into them, Can be played Public (default) or in a Instance (solo/group). When You go to zone in it should prompt you with a choice.This option would also work in conjunction with the difficulty setting. Each player could scale a quest/delve to a higher or lower difficulty setting, accommodating everyone.

Thank you for the read.

I can answare it for ZOS, becaus to much ppls flamed, its to difficult in the Veteran-Zones
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a question about the topography of Cyrodiil. At the moment 3 of the daggerfall homekeeps are placed so you can attack them from a safe spot where the defenders cannot return fire. Both the Dominion and the Pact only have one of those keeps each.

Are you going to do something about this problem as it makes it much harder to defend for the DC side?
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a question about the topography of Cyrodiil. At the moment 3 of the daggerfall homekeeps are placed so you can attack them from a safe spot where the defenders cannot return fire. Both the Dominion and the Pact only have one of those keeps each.

Are you going to do something about this problem as it makes it much harder to defend for the DC side?

Yes with the next Major Update (IC) they will adress this .
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • HGW
    HGW
    Soul Shriven
    Is there an estimated end time for server maintenance today?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HGW wrote: »
    @HGW Maintenance generally lasts for somewhere between 1 and 4 hours, depending on what needs to be done.

For future reference, this thread is for general questions about the game that they answer in their biweekly show on Twitch; for other things, you may like to check elsewhere on the forums.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    @HGW Maintenance generally lasts for somewhere between 1 and 4 hours, depending on what needs to be done.

For future reference, this thread is for general questions about the game that they answer in their biweekly show on Twitch; for other things, you may like to check elsewhere on the forums.

Really? I hardly ever hear majority of these questions answered.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will there be some real fixes to the performance issues still plaguing the game, specifically in Cyrodiil?

I know you added some sound fixes that was suppose to help in Cyrodiil..... it hasn't! We are still getting horrendous lag and latency issues in large scale fights. So much so players leave after trying to fight for 30 min.
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    ~a mature gaming community~
    Website
    DISCORD
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    KkaosReinz wrote: »
    Last post got deleted with no answer. So I'll try to rephrase.... Isn't it against policy to sell in game content for real money? and if such activities have been noticed, who is the appropriate person or persons to notify? Or should we just ignore it, and hope it goes away?....

Hmm... not sure how that works, but I watch some Twitch streamers that basically do this by not letting players into their guild unless they subscribe and charging players with subs for in game giveaways (which is gambling). Does this qualify as inappropriate dealings and or borderline illegal?
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    ~a mature gaming community~
    Website
    DISCORD
  • KkaosReinz
    NobleNerd wrote: »
    KkaosReinz wrote: »

Hmm... not sure how that works, but I watch some Twitch streamers that basically do this by not letting players into their guild unless they subscribe and charging players with subs for in game giveaways (which is gambling). Does this qualify as inappropriate dealings and or borderline illegal?

That sounds illegal also. The instance that I was referring to was a bit more blatant however. I saw..."content" being sold on Ebay... which I'm sure is wrong, but since it's not in game, I'd just like to know if we should 1 do anything. and 2 if so, what?
    Kkaos Reinz
    Pack Leader of
    The House of Reinz
  • KkaosReinz
    Would it be possible to have a "bloodline" so to speak for the werewolves and vampires? In such a way that it would show up on the character sheet as a history of who bit who up until the character got bit? even if it only went back 3 to 5 "generations"
    Kkaos Reinz
    Pack Leader of
    The House of Reinz
  • Duragon_Darko
    Duragon_Darko
    ✭✭✭
    When are you implementing a much needed text chat box for consoles? Not if, when? Pretty sure all console players will be OK with a 3 day long patch, if necessary.
    .... I have to admit, the devs do listen to reason, if not to the forums. Thank you for "nameplates", a welcome addition to immersion, as well as the text chat box for PS4, which only comes on the screen when I need it too, and helps this gameplay SO MUCH MORE then without it. THANK YOU for the additions. Very much appreciated.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigM wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »

Really? I hardly ever hear majority of these questions answered.
    I never said they answered all of them, just that that is what this thread is for :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • Ace_of_Destiny
    Ace_of_Destiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QUESTION:

Is Spamming Voice-Chat on Console ESO against the TOS?
    If so, do reported players ever actually get punished?

There is this one "person" that EVERY night is blasting "music" at a (seemingly random) crafting station.
    Even after "blocking" this person by using the PSN block feature they can still transmit through the area chat after the server goes down then comes back up.
    Meaning they have to be UN-blocked, then blocked AGAIN.

In a game which has only ONE form of communication it is totally unacceptable for something like this to persist.

Either re-activate Text-Chat, install an INGAME Muting System, or start BANNING people reported for spamming NOISE into area-chat.

Thank you, and have a great night! :smiley:
    EQUALIZE ALL PLATFORMS!
    IF ONE HAS IT...ALL SHOULD HAVE IT!
    !

)==================================================(
    ~MegaServer~>PS4 (NA) ~PSN~>Ace-of-Destiny
    )===================================================(
    I don't care what platform it is on...an MMORPG without Text Chat is NOT an MMORPG!
This discussion has been closed.