Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• rhymer
    rhymer
    ✭✭
    All the Elder Scrolls games since Daggerfall had a great amount of diversity in architectural styles even within one nation, e.g. Daggerfall and Wayrest had some differences in the architecture especially noticeable while looking at the palaces. I'm not speaking about Morrowind where every Dunmer Great House had its own individual manner of building. And even in TES IV each major city had its own architectural style. Is there even a small possibility that the existing locations in the ESO would be reworked to reflect individuality of the major cities, allowing us to see the differences between Colovians and Nibenese, Hlaalu and Redoran, The Crowns and the Forebears in their architecture? Will we ever experience the difference in the housing styles of different Skyrim holds? I understand that it requires a great amount of work, but I still hope to see that in game.
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have plans to rearrange towns in DC and EP areas to compete with Rawl'kha which has the Bank, Gild Vendors, Wayshrine, Writ Quest turn in, Crafting stations, and now the theives guild all right on top of each other?
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thx for the justice system and provisioning revamp. Prob is there a lot to do but no CP experience gain for things outside questing/ PvP/ Grinding. So issue is those with only a few hours a day of play time not gain any CP experience (just Writs) doing justice, crafting, crafting researching, mat collecting. In the end game does not feel PLAY WAY YOU LIKE...
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • untranslated
    untranslated
    ✭✭
    Why...why...why??? Why did you create such caos with update6?....there are thieves and killers everywhere.!! What prompted you to create a game where innocent people are victims and are viciously attacked, stolen from, and unarmed only to be killed for rewards to a player? The rewards of provisioning was hard work and time consuming, so you turned that into a player having to steal? It makes absolutely no sense...I could uderstand having a thief guild where players could work toward a criminal game play or criminal quests, but to unleash total havoc and insanity has made the gameplay ridiculous, there is no reward for those with integrity, just massive amounts of goons crouched, pickpocketing, and killing townspeople, then running so they don't get caught...guards running after running thieves??? What were you thinking? or maybe not realizing there were alot more important issues within the game that should have been addressed instead...such as grouping issues for dungeons, Cyrodil wayshrine travel issues, ranking combat issues in Cyrodil..... you've seriously unleashed a whole lower level of human behaviour lacking the integrity and honor that first made the game the best ever.... it's very disturbing~

Well its not nearly that bad. It makes way more sense than going into major shop areas taking all of the gear lying around at merchants and using them for deconstruction or as weapons to just use and sell all the other gear you loot from mobs and chests.
  • orangeman57ub17_ESO
    The new costumes in the crown store are awesome, but will we every be able to dye some or all of the costumes? The costumes limit the usage of the also really cool dye system.
  • strongoakb14a_ESO
    strongoakb14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Crafting Stuff
    1. Any plans to allow players to preview an item before putting it on or buying it?
    2. Any plans to add player made crafting writs to guild stores, allowing crafters to fill them?
    3. Any plans to allow items placed in the trade window which are bound to be upgraded by a crafter?
    4. Jewel crafting, will it ever make it in the game?
    Edited by strongoakb14a_ESO on 9 March 2015 16:16
  • koldphuzion
    koldphuzion
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS, when do you intend improving PvP as it is full of lag and unplayable. It needs more content and all the bugs fixing.
    We pay you good money for a working game and we still haven't got that.
    Pleass sort out the god dam lag in PVP!!!
    Streng Vr16 Stam DK
    Eriaen Vr16 Sorc
    Coituss Interuptus Vr16 stam NB

• strongoakb14a_ESO
    strongoakb14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Gameplay/Visuals
    1. Any plans to allow other buffs cast while riding not dismount you (ex Obsidian shield)
    2. Any chance we might see armor set costumes for mounts in the crown store or obtained by maybe maxing a specific riding skill
    3. Can you please allow item enchants to remain visual as a choice on the players client (I want to see my fire enchant make my sword stay on fire)
    4. With it becoming harder and harder to find groups are there plans to really fix the group finder making it useful and getting people to use it.( Perhaps a 5% experience/inspiration bonus for groups made by the group finder to encourage people to use it again).
    5. Please add the pledges to the group finder
    6. Thank you for allowing us to untrain morphs, any plans to allow us to untrain single skill trees in the future?
    7. Will shields be dyeable anytime soon
    8. Will new dye hues be added to the crown store or will they all remain achievement unlocks
    Edited by strongoakb14a_ESO on 9 March 2015 16:29
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Backstabbing? (vs Pickpocket)
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Gurchanar
    Gurchanar
    1. Any new Motifs for old Styles (Ebon, Glass, Guilds) or new ones?
    2. Will the requesting to craft Jewelry and Dye Weapons/Shield will finally be attended?
    2. When will Faction Gear be in game (Ebonheart, Daggerfall, etc)?
    3. Will there be any expasion to PvE and RP, like more exploration, housing, expanded crafiting, etc?
    4. Will there be any expasion to PvP, like Duels and the Second part of Justice System?
    5. There will be any rework on the Armours like the one with Orc and Redguard style?
    6. When will Imperial City reach ESO?
    Edited by Gurchanar on 9 March 2015 20:36
  • dbaerlinb16_ESO
    dbaerlinb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Any possibility of adding the option to hide your shoulderpads like you can with the helmet?
  • ThinkerOfThings
    ThinkerOfThings
    ✭✭✭
    I am excited about the sneak peaks of what appears to be Sotha Sil's Clockwork City, are you able to share any information on this or the other locations we keep getting to see?
    "It is very, very sad being mortal. There is happiness, yes. But mostly sadness. As I have said, count only the happy hours." - Vivec
    XBOX - EP: Sen Sadri ( DE NB )
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it no longer a priority to fix the lag and performance issues in Cyrodiil which are worse in 1.6 than they were in 1.5?
  • SunnyBunny
    SunnyBunny
    ✭✭✭
    I think I'm making more of a suggestion then asking a question:

I understand the want for the justice system. I would like to suggest that if you have saved a base or a town that you will have the option to loot said place. Maybe not forever but like a voucher so like once a week you can go there and help yourself to say like one building or something as payment of service.
    It could also be applied to a large town where lets say you can get things out of the armoury maybe.

Maybe there could be a get out of jail/bounty free card for lets say a really hard mission. (I only say that because I killed a guar in town by accident and had to pay a bounty for it)
    Lone Wolf Help ~ Royal Bank of Tamriel ~ Black Market Wares

I Know I'm Lost

*Ernestina - Imperial Temp
    *Ennus - Bosmer Sorc
    *Greavy - Orc DK
    *Somniate - Ra Gada NB
    *Cilano - Imperial DK
    *Ba'Raka - Khajiit Warden
    *Bird In Hand - Argonian Templar
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there plans to allow us players help prevent the murder of innocent NPC or help the guards apprehend the culprit? Not necessarily the ability to intervene in person, but perhaps something like calling the guards or acting as a witness?
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello,

What is being done to fix the problems in PvP in Cyrodil?
  • HippieTheGreat
    HippieTheGreat
    ✭✭✭
    With Update 6 out now and console release in June, are you planning to release any DLC for PC players in this gap? Update 6 is great and alot of fun but it did not add much for long time players who have done most everything in the game.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <3 When and if spellcrafting comes, can you then make stronger,cheaper, different versions of the already existing class spells like Fear, Blazing Shield or Bolt Escape, or will the class spells be exlusive and unique to the respective class?

PC EU
    PvP only
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any plans to move guild traders, banks and or washrines to bring them more in line with Rawl'kha.
  • Adambomb1200
    Is is possible to add sometime to where we can do daily quests from the Fighters Guild or Mages Guild like in Skyrim to where you can go and help an NPC with a problem like for example "I have a bunch of rats in my cellar can you please get rid of them for me" and after you complete the quest you get a reward? I would love to see this added to the game.
  • Dazmilan09
    Is is possible to add sometime to where we can do daily quests from the Fighters Guild or Mages Guild like in Skyrim to where you can go and help an NPC with a problem like for example "I have a bunch of rats in my cellar can you please get rid of them for me" and after you complete the quest you get a reward? I would love to see this added to the game.

I whole heartedly agree. That sounds awesome. Random guild dailies would be lots of fun. I do think fighters gold has them in Cyrodiil. But, aside from that I don't think there is any.

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one would like to see a picture of these Daedrats if possible please. This one needs to know how big a frying pan to "obtain" from the kitchens of Wayrest Castle next time I am "passing through".

Santie Claws.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Smeeboo
    Smeeboo
    ✭✭
    When will we see some fixes to some long-standing and persistent, (small, but annoying), bugs that have been in game for over 6 months, such as

(1) the "group leader bug," where randomly in a group, suddenly no one is the "leader" and therefore no group member can invite, promote, or set group level, and the only way to fix this currently is to disband and reform the group (which oftentimes requires several minutes of leaving dungeons, reforming groups, and re-entering dungeons).

(2) the guild bank stacking bug, where stackable items put into a guild bank do not stack automatically with their likeness. I understand that this was implemented as a hotfix for an exploitable launch bug related to duplicating items, but it is an annoying long term solution and I cannot understand why we don't have a permanent fix that does not sacrifice the convenience of guild bank stacking. At a minimum, if this remains the M.O., could the UI developers add in an auto-stacking functionality (e.g. the "Roomba" addon) that bank users can run to stack the duplicate items?
  • Greycats
    Greycats
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Aldmera wrote: »
    With the inclusion of Experience Boost Potions in the Crown Store being mentioned, as well as the ESO Plus Experience Boost that is a bonus for being a subscriber, I just wanted to ask where/when I will be able to select the Experience Disable option?

All your players do NOT want to get from 1- VR14 (whatever it will be when the champ system is implemented fully) as quickly as possible. There are those of us who fully enjoy the work that you have put into the stories behind quests and the designs of the different regions/dungeons and NPCs, that we would rather not be rushed out of them by the game itself, the areas/quests becoming too easy and wanting to get back some difficulty.

(Also when I level up too quickly (out-leveling my enemies but still wanting to finish the areas quests even though they are gray) I don't get the chance to fully understand my skill's mechanics in on-level gameplay, and thus, become a button masher...)
    Just wanted to throw in my agreement/support for disabling the experience boost. I'd like to subscribe to ESO Plus, but the XP boost is one of the main reasons I may not, considering how much I over-level the 1-50 content already.

I agree! Please give us the option of disabling the experience boost and/or all experience. I am out leveling my quests.
  • CirithValaria
    CirithValaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aldmera wrote: »
    With the inclusion of Experience Boost Potions in the Crown Store being mentioned, as well as the ESO Plus Experience Boost that is a bonus for being a subscriber, I just wanted to ask where/when I will be able to select the Experience Disable option?

All your players do NOT want to get from 1- VR14 (whatever it will be when the champ system is implemented fully) as quickly as possible. There are those of us who fully enjoy the work that you have put into the stories behind quests and the designs of the different regions/dungeons and NPCs, that we would rather not be rushed out of them by the game itself, the areas/quests becoming too easy and wanting to get back some difficulty.

(Also when I level up too quickly (out-leveling my enemies but still wanting to finish the areas quests even though they are gray) I don't get the chance to fully understand my skill's mechanics in on-level gameplay, and thus, become a button masher...)

I fully support this!
    Motto:
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us...
    What we have done for others and the world, it remains and is immortal...”

About me:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia & @Lilith-Valar'ia (in-game)
    | hardcore-casual | pc-eu / ps4-eu | pve | pvp | player since early beta | subscriber since early-launch |
    | The Sanctum Sanctorum - founder & guild master |

Characters:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Cirith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Lady of Light, Templar DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Aldmeri Dominion (Master Crafter - all crafts, traits & styles.)
    Nezghul Sithis | Breton (F) | Winter Ward, Warden Tank (magic) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Hakrate Hecate | Orc (F) | Dying Light, Templar DD (stamina, PvP) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Tummien-Vesien-Tulkki | Argonian (M) | Blood Shield, Nightblade Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Valonkantaja | Argonian (F) | Healer of the Hist, Templar Healer | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Tulenvalaja | Argonian (M) | Guardian of the Hist, Dragonknight DD (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kuolon-Raatojen-Kaitsija | Argonian (M) | Corpsekeeper of the Hist, Necromancer Tank (magic) | lvl 20 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kal-Mah | Argonian (F) | Spawn of Wamasu, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Puutiainen | Bosmer (F) | Horny Ravager, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Musta-Surma | Khajiit (F) | Nightpawler, Nightblade DD - thief/murderer (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    T'Sok Shiar | Altmer (F) | Touched by Daedra, Sorcerer DD (magic) | (ex)VR 1 | Daggerfall Covenant (Master Cook - all recipes.)
    S'auron | Khajiit (M) | Poison Paw, Dragonknight DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (1100CP)

@Lilith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Lilith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Phœnix, Dragonknight Healer | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Stormpaw | Khajiit (F) | Cpt. Pirate Puss, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Iliath Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Storm Ward, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Haudantakainen | Argonian (M) | Pale Avenger, Nightblade DD (magic) | lvl 25 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kira Tal'Shiar | Breton (F) | Warrior of Light, Templar DD (magic) | lvl 10 | Ebonheart Pact
    Sunpaw | Khajiit (M) | Crescent Moon Guardian, Templar Tank (stamina, PvP) | lvl 40 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Shangri Shadowtusk | Orc (F) | Shadowtusk, Nightblade DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (180CP)

@CirithValaria(ps4-eu)
    Topaz-dar | Khajiit (F) | Mysticat, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 5 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Her-Frozen-Heart | Argonian (F) | Frozen Shield, Warden Tank (magicka) | lvl 5 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Neazgûl | Redguard (F) | Bear Matron, Warden DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (160CP)
  • Hawk269
    Hawk269
    ✭✭✭
    Console Question:

You have mentioned a few times that the Character Transfer for those that qualify will be done in advance of the Console release. Do you know yet how far ahead of time the transfer will take place? I am in a few guilds and some of the members are donating crafting supplies, gold and misc. items to help new console owners as they come on board. If we could get a time frame on when the transfer will begin, it would make it easier to coordinate and arrange our banks before you make the switch.

Thanks!
  • Khydan
    Khydan
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Zenimax!

You can pretend my avatar is asking this question ;D The game is great, but my favorite questline so far has been the one involving the Wyresses. You may have heard this a few times before but I haven't seen any response about it so far! The question is simple:

Are there any plans going forward to incorporate nature magic in the game?

Druids may be rare in TES but they certainly exist!! Lots of potential for a new skill line there or maybe just something to add into one of the classes. Really hope to hear back, been wondering this for a long time!!
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dazmilan09 wrote: »

I whole heartedly agree. That sounds awesome. Random guild dailies would be lots of fun. I do think fighters gold has them in Cyrodiil. But, aside from that I don't think there is any.

The various random quests we get in dungeons would be a good place for this. After Skyrim, I can't believe I'm saying this, but give us radiant quests.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you cannot make a statement here in the forum, could you please answer during ESO Live :smile:

I am hoping that we can find out a little about how the rollout of ESOTU will happen.

I have seen references to the next incremental patch, 1.6.7 and normally this would happen on Monday. ESOTU comes out on Tuesday. Does ESOTU need server maintenance or a client update? Does the patch release have to work around ESOTU or is Monday still the most likely time?

Is there anything that can be shared with us this week?
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • WolfingHour
    WolfingHour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any ETA on fixing the silver leash skill so that it actually pulls undead/daedra?

My suspicion is that the stun element is causing cc immunity so you can't subsequently pull the mob.
This discussion has been closed.