Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v1.2.0

• Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fix Werewolf. We made enough propositions
    fix Staminabuilds
    fix Templar
    Fix pvp passives in pve
    Move the Server to europe
    Implement chatbubbles
    Fix ultimateloss
    Implement languague options and rp flag

Things like armor preview, Logbook, calendar, barbier, cloaks, supersampling, guildfunctions, guildstore search,

• necronyteub17_ESO
    necronyteub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Xnemesis wrote: »
    I just went and bought something new to play. I thought about it awhile after writing my post last night, and I think they are going to implement this nerf again for sorcerers.
    They aren't going to listen to anyone here about there concerns and frustrations, that much is obvious.
    Heavy armor ISNT designed for a sorcerer, and we require light armor to get the magicka bonuses we need to be effective PURE CASTER.

If I want to use heavy armor I would be a tank . Basically why the hell would you change bolt escape to such a degree that you CANNOT escape ?

I mean holy crap are you stupid or something? You stand in battle to fight and kill , then all of a sudden its going badly , you know your about to die but you cannot use your escape ability because you was fighting using magicka in the first damn place, and now your out.

Anyone that's used it knows that 1 bolt or 2 even will NOT get you out of the fight and save you.
    To many other classes have travel abilities or skills that exceed 28m . Hell I have one that's 38m that's an attack.

Well anyhow I just bought Wildstar and im cancelling this crap before I waste any more time with it. Maybe check back in a couple months and see whats up, but for now I can play wildstar that has Open World PVP, and more true classes then this game.

Instead of 4 classes that the only difference is race trait, and get nerfed every damn patch . Screw this

Oh you are upset you cant escape because you use magica to fight? Try and use stam abilities while rolling, blocking, sprinting, and sneaking then we will talk again... anyways have fun in wildstar.

also it literally went from a 300 cast to a cap of 450 cast if you use it again. And thats only the case if you dont have any ability cost reduction jewelry. If you use it 4 times its 300+450+450+450 thats very minor.

Uh in case you didn't notice , sorcerer abilities actually require magicka to cast DUH . So basically you come here and trash my complaints about a nerf when your the one not liking your poor liitle tanky or probably NB?

Go play referee some place else. I don't like there prospected changes and seeing the size this thread is growing, it looks like a lot of other people not just sorcerers don't like it either.

You worry about your problems and ill worry about mine, but don't come on my post and try to vindicate your crap by downing my class problems. Get it?
    Like another poster already stated, ITS AN ESCAPE , not a main line attack spell , and hard as hell to direct, doesn't work up hills and if your going down a hill you get a drop and take damage to.

Also if you haven't tried it already , go ahead and try to bolt only 2 times and get away from a gank group or enemy when you are needing to. NOT going to happen. PLENTY of other things this company could be fixing and ALOT of other classes have worse issues with things not working. No need for them to keep nerfing 1 damn particular skill into the friggin ground.

You don't agree that's fine , just don't use my post to spew your own crap and down mine. Make your own damn complaints about stamina and crap , leave mine alone.
  • boogie95
    boogie95
    ✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    I love that you guys are working hard on trying to improve the game.
    But its too little to late for a lot of us.....
    All the best

dude the game just came out who people need to chil out and enjoy the game more
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NordJitsu wrote: »
    Man I am just so frustrated by these patch notes I don't even know where to begin...

Really starting to feel like intelligent feedback is just completely ignored and the only people who ever get a response from ZOS are the relentless hordes of internet trolls and whiners. There's plenty in this list to be upset about and really nothing that excites me.

Not sure I'll be around much longer.

Very much agree, then again people who don't know what they're talking about tend to far outnumber those who do on any forum. The problem is that the "unwashed masses" to put it in a plain term (not as an insult but as a knowledge-level description) can make a lot more noise due to sheer volume.
    Gorbit wrote: »
    For all you people quitting the game feel free to mail me all your crafting material and gold @gorbit I don't plan on going anywhere I love this game.

Go earn it yourself instead of asking for a free lunch ;).
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    Soul Shriven
    Wow that interior lighting looks really good. I'm definitely looking forward to that. Good job.
    Edited by saalem on 6 June 2014 01:53
  • Aziz006
    Aziz006
    ✭✭✭
    Please ZOS leave NB alone it is bad enough and you make it worse
  • Blinks
    Blinks
    ✭✭✭
    •Keep Archers now receive upgraded damage abilities via the Keep upgrades.
    are you freakin kidding here ? the current keep archers hit for 4x the damage they should and you want to make them stronger ??

and
    Dragonknight
    •Ardent Flame •Extended Chains (Fiery Grip morph): This ability’s cost has been decreased.
    •Flame Lash (Lava Whip morph): Increased the damage and healing for this ability’s activated follow-up attack.
    what part of DKs are waaay OP do you people not get they need NERFS not buffs

•Master Assassin: This passive ability now increases spell power in addition to weapon power. Its stun duration increase has also been added to the tooltip.

the very last thing you need to be doing is buffing the currently OP NB magic build its already way to strong. How bout you fix the stam builds first.

this along with NO buffs to the anemic Bow damage is very discouraging.

I am having more and more trouble justifying staying with this game.
    Are you serious...Did you just say don't buff the Magic OP build for NB... but its ok for DK and Staff spammers on a sorc to be OP ye? Shush

NB are currently UnderPowered not OP
    Edited by Blinks on 6 June 2014 13:04
    ESO, "play your way", As long as its light armor and staff

v14 DK (Re-rolled to NB, because DK is easy-mode)
    v12 Duel Wield Khajiit NightBlade (Re-rolled again to play ranged DPS) Snipe spam

Main v9 Bosmer NB Archer (Can't hit v14 due to ZOS screwing with XP)
  • Blinks
    Blinks
    ✭✭✭
    So basically your thinking of changing Bolt escape yet again? The nerf for it wasn't good enough just before release so , you listen to the whiners on the forums and nerf it yet again?

Why don't you just rename the skill while your at it . Magicka Drain, or how about Useless Streak ? I know , lets call it BS BOLT . yeah that's a good one , lets use that.

I have enough time to play one character, because unlike some people I actually HAVE a job and a life. I am not going through this early in a games life , and reroll a different class , just because you want to keep crapping on sorcerers.

The name on the skill is BOLT ESCAPE . GET IT , its for ESCAPING . Go ahead and implement this change to this particular skill.

Just as easy to shelve this game and play something else , since I can see and many others can see just where this company is taking the classes. Down the same damn road we have all seen time and time again.

You start catering to the whiney little cry babies on the forums yelling NERF it NERF it , and swinging that bat wide every other patch, trying to balance something ,until you get to the point that paying for the crap isn't worth it.

I will sit back and watch but no doubt you will stay the path and implement this BS change. I am saying don't change this skill, and stop screwing up the classes.

If you put this change through then that's fine, but paying for waiting to see each new patch and nerf isn't something your going to get from my wallet. You can keep the crap.

STOP crying! Bolt Escape needed a Nerf and you know it, when it can out run a 74% speed light horse there's something wrong there Tinkabell. your class is already OP as it is. At least that's one less Sorc to worry about *cheers*

not to mention you shouldn't be relying on one skill anyway, this just shows your not capable of adapting to change and your'll forever suck. Peace out!

Edited by Blinks on 6 June 2014 10:54
    ESO, "play your way", As long as its light armor and staff

v14 DK (Re-rolled to NB, because DK is easy-mode)
    v12 Duel Wield Khajiit NightBlade (Re-rolled again to play ranged DPS) Snipe spam

Main v9 Bosmer NB Archer (Can't hit v14 due to ZOS screwing with XP)
  • williams226
    williams226
    ✭✭
    Last night at level 45 NB with resto staff 7 light armour, I went to the Vile Manse, groups of 5. Took out a few groups but they were reasonable difficult, I could kill some groups, but others had 2 healers and I struggled quite a bit with not being able to out damage the healers healing.

So I asked a guild mate who was in reapers to come help. He was level 36 Sorc, while I was playing with hotbar he went off and wiped a group with ease.

He is 9 levels below me, and the mobs were 3 level above him.

Looking at recount damage he was over 2 x my damage per second.

I know that armour and spec can make a difference and all that but I am not a bad player and I try to keep my armour and weapons upgraded as much as possible.

Its no wonder people are saying that at end game nobody wants a NB for groups....
  • Higgi
    Higgi
    Soul Shriven
    Templar:

Rune Focus -> Change as buff (increasing Armor and Spell Resistance by 12 for 20 seconds)
    Morph 1 -> and recovering 10 Magicka ever 0.5 seconds
    Morph 2 -> bestowing 20% of additional healing.

Solar Flare -> unchange
    Morph 1 -> reduce casttime by 50% increase magicka cost 42->46
    Morph 2 -> also hit 2 nearby enemies for 50%

Ultimate Nova and Morph (Enemies deal 20% less damage) cost 200

Aedric Spear -> Passive Abilities
    Piercing Spear -> Increases Spell and Weapon Critical Strike chance by 15%

Weapon:

DW/2H increase Overall-DMG
  • GreasedLizard
    GreasedLizard
    ✭✭✭
    Blinks wrote: »

STOP crying! Bolt Escape needed a Nerf and you know it, when it can out run a 74% speed light horse there's something wrong there Tinkabell. your class is already OP as it is. At least that's one less Sorc to worry about *cheers*

not to mention you shouldn't be relying on one skill anyway, this just shows your not capable of adapting to change and your'll forever suck. Peace out!

Sorcs never had to learn to use anything but 3 spells. They never had that evil transition to Cadwells that forced you to reevaluate all the unfilled skill lines, synergies and CC.

They will all become flailing v1 nubz.

• demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mordack wrote: »
    I don't really care about the DK nerfs. *reads the notes again* Wait, was that even really a nerf? Six of the eight changes look good to me and I don't think us DKs are in need of as many buffs as the other classes.

What I really want is the VR trash mobs to get nerfed so veteran content is finally fun.

Because even DK's have skills that underperform and go unused because of the power of other skills and limited skill bar. I use to use lava leash but the healing and damage of follow up were both meh, being that the follow up would only activate on a CC'd target, so switch to the other morph for more fire damage. Now that it will only effect 1 DK skill line instead of all fire based attacks (nerf) I'd rather try out the other one again now that It will be buffed.

Talons still needs a cooldown. I wish they would stop avoiding the cooldown route. Roots also need CC immunity to it after the effect wears off. That will both eliminate Talons spam and prevent taloning a few seconds after being talon'd. At least give the immunity to being taloned for a few seconds after being taloned if they dont want to give it a cooldown (PvP)
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on 6 June 2014 15:24
  • anakaki
    anakaki
    ✭✭✭
    JLB wrote: »
    Templars changes look very good to me. Although magicka management is still unfixed based on these notes.

Would be very nice for templars to see some kind of magicka cost reduction, be it through a passive tweak or a boost to an ability like Channeled Focus magicka return.

Regarding Rune Focus in general, could the little area be fixed somehow so we have a nice tanking ability we can use in all the fights and not only the very few ones where you can just stay at the same place? Maybe make the buff area be always around the caster or make it have a bigger radius?

Thanks for keeping an eye on players opinions devs, These changes are definitively on the right track.

Rune of Focus needs to move alongside the templar. Much like Inner Light. In a game where dodging and movement is key this ability is garbage.
    Death Recap for Templars
    Have you tried rerolling to a Sorcerer or Dragonknight?
    Templars do more dps than DK's.
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DEUTSCHE PTS PATCHNOTIZEN V1.2.0
    Notes de version PTS 1.2.0

Werewolf
    • General: Fixed an issue so transforming out of werewolf form when you are crowd-controlled will no longer break your light and heavy attacks.

Some really great changes and fixes so far. I am particularly happy with the changes to sorcerer's summoned pets.

Still, no significant changes to werewolves. The Skill line is still bugged and tremendously underwhelming. Animations that are too long get you killed, inability to break CC, bugs to the TWO abilities we have access to (Roar is unreliable and even when it works it is not good. Fear causes mobs to run into other mobs, agroing them. Pounce bugs 50% of the times pretty much killing you), damage is ridiculously low considering the Werewolf form is an ult that lasts only 30 seconds or so, is expensive and has SO many disadvantages to it.

As a werewolf sorcerer I am only able to use my transformation for flavor. It has no uses in combat at all as my damage is considerably higher in human form... So... I basicly carry around the poison disadvantage just... because I really love werewolves... It sucks.

Please, please consider looking into how the ww damage scales at least...
  • kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gusion wrote: »
    I didnt see any fixes for the lost achievements during the last big patch, I have also heard the God of Schemes quest is now bugged which makes getting into vet content near impossible. I just reached VR1 and have not started the quest yet for fear of not being able to complete it.

The last patch I lost over 600 achievement points!

They posted in the main thread for that issue that it will be fixed with the 1.1.4 update scheduled to be released on Monday.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/100472/removed-acheivements/p15

Although I will say that ZOS asking us to confirm our achievements re-appear after this patch is released is a little bit odd and makes me nervous.
    Edited by kirnmalidus on 6 June 2014 16:30
    Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    This proves ESO reads the forum and are working on the fixes we provide feedback about. Not all but they will come for sure.
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gusion wrote: »
    I didnt see any fixes for the lost achievements during the last big patch, I have also heard the God of Schemes quest is now bugged which makes getting into vet content near impossible. I just reached VR1 and have not started the quest yet for fear of not being able to complete it.

The last patch I lost over 600 achievement points!

They posted in the main thread for that issue that it will be fixed with the 1.1.4 update scheduled to be released on Monday.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/100472/removed-acheivements/p15

Although I will say that ZOS asking us to confirm our achievements re-appear after this patch is released is a little bit odd and makes me nervous.

"Mix in orange juice, turpentine, and corn syrup, boil at 135deg for 20 min. Then add fire salts and moon sugar then reduce heat to 100deg for 10 min, stir for the duration. Test resulting liquid on live hamsters."
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on 6 June 2014 18:07
  • WhiteyC
    WhiteyC
    And still no forward camp or keep-door fix... a problem that's been going on since early beta. Who the *** cares about picking up all the worthless trash around you besides the skyrim online players... Fix something worth a damn!
  • anakaki
    anakaki
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, just letting you know that we are reading your comments and questions, and are working on getting you some answers.

You've had months to give use some answers and you still need time? Besides DK's crying their eyes out the same rant has been going in since beta.

Fix it already.
    Death Recap for Templars
    Have you tried rerolling to a Sorcerer or Dragonknight?
    Templars do more dps than DK's.
  • SypherDiass
    SypherDiass
    ✭✭
    i was just on the PTS with a couple of friends about to try some of the craglorn stuff etc, after spending best part of 45 minutes sorting skill points and skills etc and gear and horse, an unknown error forced me out of the game , i have tried several things to try and get back in including closing it all and rebooting my pc and still waiting another 10 minutes before re opening the launcher .... still the login times out or fails ......

its no wonder there is so many broken quests if people cant get into the test server to report the bugs ....
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it's too bad the devs are not changing the forced solo quests. I am really disappointed. At least fix the ones that aren't working properly.
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/06/04/the-road-ahead--june-4th?ref=rss
    >>The Road Ahead – June 4th
    >>Our Public Test Server allows us to test new systems and
    >>areas before they’re launched on the live server....
    "Public Test Server" is very good idea! Thank you for developer's effort.

<Player's balance graph>

Once,developer should make "player's balance graph" to make typical
    player type for debug testing process.This make testing process more effective.
    If you can't guess typical player assembling,then you should do
    "questionnaire survey" for veteran rank players.It's very need.
    (VetLv? , attribute point balance , equipment , fighting style , How many skill line
    already max out , How many potion spent in boss fighting....etc)
    Gather tons of player's data as possible as you can.

[Typical player type who I met in the PVE field]

1,<heavy defensive fighter>
    /Defense is important for survival

Main weapon is shield and one hand melee weapon.Equipement is all heavy
    armor.Attribute point tend to big health. Most of these fighter is Dragon knight.
    So, they may spent attribute point for a bit of magika.Because it needs for
    health regeneration skill of dragon knight.And they also spent stamina for
    shield blocking.I think,they may spent 10 or 12 for shield?
    My player character is this type.

2,<aggressive attacker fighter magic or melee or summoner>
    /Attacking is same as defense

Main weapon is destruction staff or melee. Attribute point tend to magika or
    stamina.Instead of it,health amount is not so big.Equipement is light or middle armor. There are several possibility way of class.Most of nightblade player looks like Dual weilding master.
    By the way, I like great sword. Because fighting animation is beautiful.
    But, great sword is useless in the veteran area. Most of reason is lack of
    defense ability and damage power is not so big I have expected. I think ,great sword needs more big damage scaling in the veteran area.

3 <Healer >
    /Support attacker or tank

Typical class is Templar? Sorry,I don't know very well these type of player.
    Some healer who I met in the field has not only healing staff but also has shield and melee weapon.Maybe,It needs for self defese.Equipment is various.
    Some healer player wear heavy armor.Robe is not so typical equipment for healer. Health amount is not so big.Attribute point tend to magika,maybe it need for Templar ability.

This is just my experience.Not so accurate information,I know that.
    But anyway,public test server is good idea.Then,please test not only new contents,but also test already existing area.Check every race,every class,
    every basic equipment combination which can get from same Lv area merchant, every skill line,every enemy difficulty,every reward XP amount ...etc.Don't ignore minority report ! Check contents more than enough,then release it.

<PS.>Just small suggestion,I want hiring NPC mercenary. These days,
    player population in higher vet area is decreasing. I can't meet cooperator
    easily in Vet area....

My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    with [1Stam Blade].
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".

2024/08/23
    Farewell Atsuko Tanaka...(-_-) I never forget epic acting for major Motoko Kusanagi.
  • Cogo
    Cogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This proves ESO reads the forum and are working on the fixes we provide feedback about. Not all but they will come for sure.

This is VERY rare for any MMO. One of the main reasons I believe in ESO so much is just because of this. And its not just talk. They have taken in bugs that we report, suggestions that we report and added them!

This fact seams to not be known among most here.
    Oghur Hatemachine, Guild leader of The Nephilim - EU Megaserver
    Orc Weapon Specialist and Warchief of the Ebonheart Pact - Trueflame Cyrodiil War Campaign
    Guildsite: The Nephilim

"I don't agree with what you are saying, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
    -Voltaire

"My build? Improvise, overcome and adapt!"
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keoregh wrote: »
    Unerfing Weapon soft cap should be a good improvement in Stamina based build.

VR12 I have 179 soft cap, wich I get with 2 daggers VR12 (one gold, one violet).
    In Cyrodiil I have 165 soft cap.

Having a softcap so low make the DK buff useless.

And Magica softcap is at 165 when my stat is at 95 full VR12 violet.
    So magicka build can gain a lot of damage, while melee get nerfed.

Buffing Weapon damage would help Magicka-based builds using a Destro staff even more than Stamina-based builds.

Most especially Sorcs who hit the soft cap easily through Crit Surge.
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno - Any news/fixes on the Forward Camp bug? Please and Thank you :)
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    ITS AN ESCAPE , not a main line attack spell , and hard as hell to direct, doesn't work up hills and if your going down a hill you get a drop and take damage to.

Streak morph is used by 80% of the sorcerer playerbase as a main source of damage as the disorient does not cause immunity to cc's, the damage cannot be mitigated by block, and the critical chance is unaffected by Impenetrable traits (All tested and proven)

No one is buying your "Its an escape" bs anymore.... when you see bolt escape listed 4-5 times on every death recap lol.
    Edited by Brizz on 7 June 2014 06:39
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • griszax
    griszax
    ✭✭✭
    Brizz You get killed by sorc spamming BE ? :disappointed: You know that this spell does under 300 damage for over 200 mana ? If You get killed by that then either Your build is total crap or You need to think what You are doing wrong. I'm sorry but if You consider BE an op damage skill then we got nothing to talk about here.
    Sandriks EU Auriel's bow
  • Moiskormoimi
    Moiskormoimi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dawn's Wrath needs some much needed love. It'd be nice to feel strong enough to level again.
  • DigitalCow
    Magelight: l'll love to see an option to remove the ball in Magelight and Magelight morphs, I find it very annoying to look at.
    Soul Lock: When upgrading to 2/2 it still shows: 5% chance to trap a soul
    Bound Armor: Bound Armor doesn't increase Armor in pvp, I'm not sure if this is a glitch our not, but it really useless if not.

In Cyrodil I believe we should see groups of NPCs Imperial,Dominion, Heart Pack, and Covenant walking around areas around their forts (almost patrolling around) . I will love to see random fights while traveling around that are not just near forts. Making the place a bit more immerse in battle.

Anchor drops on forts, I feel like the anchors don't become a threat into the game because there in one place every single time. And definitely in the pvp zone no one really has time for them. What should happen when large battles occur in places in pvp for a long period of time, a anchor drop should come down near or on the fort.

Being able to attack on your horse will be amazing feature to add to the game, creating a new aspect into the pvp combat strategy. And horse armor to increase the hits needed to knock someone over.

I feel like the sorcerer doesn't really do much damage and less flexible when it comes to it's skill options in pvp. Two-handed,One-handed,duel-wielding, sorcerers don't really seem to do very well. Compared to other classes they seem to be able to use every weapon just fine.

The HUD needs improvements, it doesn't display the necessary information needed while in combat. Abilities that improve the character should be highlighted in blue and ones harming the character in red.

A bigger variety of lines, I appreciate the game being fully voice acted this I love, but it doesn't really feel like I'm talking to someone or really in the town when everyone is saying the same exact thing like robots. For example in Skyrim when talking to a merchant he has different opening lines. And I feel the same for my responses to the character, I liked how in the past games we were able to have a large variety of responses say to a NPC .Giving you the option to make your character look tough, greedy, generous or kind.

Being able to name your clothing, weapons, enchantments, and potions.

Edited by DigitalCow on 8 June 2014 12:36
  • necronyteub17_ESO
    necronyteub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Brizz wrote: »
    ITS AN ESCAPE , not a main line attack spell , and hard as hell to direct, doesn't work up hills and if your going down a hill you get a drop and take damage to.

Streak morph is used by 80% of the sorcerer playerbase as a main source of damage as the disorient does not cause immunity to cc's, the damage cannot be mitigated by block, and the critical chance is unaffected by Impenetrable traits (All tested and proven)

No one is buying your "Its an escape" bs anymore.... when you see bolt escape listed 4-5 times on every death recap lol.

HAHA your getting killed by Bolt Escape? Trust me , sorcerers abilities are the least of your worries rofl .
This discussion has been closed.