Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

A MILLION Thank You's....

• fyrefenix
    fyrefenix
    ✭✭✭
    thank you for ruining my class.
    thank you for wasting 95.00 of my precious money with lies.
    thank you for the bots.
    thank you for making my class more useless than it was before.
    thank you for outrageous npc gold costs encouraging gold selling and bots.
    thank you for multiple bugs and crashes.
    thank you for a pathetic cant help with this or that support department.
    thank you for a decent but buggy as hell 1-50 voice acted experience.
    thank you for making this the elder mages online featuring archers.
    thank you for making monsters tougher than i am so veteran levels were disgraceful and a waste of time.
    thank you for making me feel after i reached level 50 like i was a newbie all over again.
    thank you for making an mmo that would have been better offline anyways.
    thank you for not listening to my feedback
    thank you for wasting 14 days of my life.
    thank you for nothing at all.
    Natjur ✭✭✭
    4:24PM
    There is currently only two classes in this game, DK and Sorcs.
    Templar's and NB are just 'extras' that have not been removed yet.
  • Nate
    Nate
    ✭✭✭
    GreySix wrote: »
    Nate wrote: »
    ZOS_AlexD wrote: »
    Just a friendly reminder to everyone, if you believe someone is trolling on the forums, please do not call that person out in the thread, but instead use the report flags and let the moderators know that way. We can then take the appropriate actions without bringing the whole conversation down. Thank you.

I've flagged GreySix so many times yet nothing happens. NOTHING!!!

Perhaps because your flagging was baseless - my posts always raise issues from a logical standpoint, and I avoid personal attacks and logical fallacies.

... unlike others.

... but did just flag your post for leveling a personal attack against me ... just so you know. ;)

How cute. So informing a MOD that my multiple flaggings of your troll posts is a personal attack? Are your feelings hurt? In that case I've now flagged you again for submitting a baseless retaliatory flag against me. I can do this all day.
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with OP. For all its flaws, the game is still damn good and the launch was sssoooo much smoother than the vast majority of MMO launches I've played.

There's a great deal to like about the game. If they fix the grouping and bots issues, they'll go a long way toward making the game much more enjoyable.
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... for 301 error with no solution for a week and no excuses and compensation
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • ElSlayer
    ElSlayer
    ✭✭✭
    Haters gonna hate.
    Fanboys gonna buy.
    @d0e1ow: There is no singular thing within a game's little ecosystem that will convince you that you hate the game, hate your life, and hate everyone around you faster than the game's official forums will.

@TaffyIX: Life is too short to get upset by a video game.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And most players are reasonable enough to understand the game won't be fixed less than 2 months after release and are going to wait for the game to be fixed :D
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server