Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

ZOS fixes Ruins of Kardala in Craglorn in a day but ignores half of the bugs in this game

• bg22
    bg22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My NB's own DoTs break his invisibility, but ohhhhh no- leveling to VR12 in a hurry? I think not! PATCH ITTTTTT!
  • Loco_Mofo
    Loco_Mofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaxq wrote: »
    Loco_Mofo wrote: »

Are you really that sensitive to get upset over a face palm not even directed at you? harden up buttercup.

No, not sensitive at all. It just wasn't required in response to the other post.

"harden up buttercup?" my my, aren't we clever and incredibly funny. You definitely won the internet with that side-splitting comment.

Surprised you didn't go with "dry your eyes Princess" or some other unoriginal phrase you heard from someone else.

Thank you thank you. What did I win?
  • Moiskormoimi
    Moiskormoimi
    ✭✭✭✭
    More than likely this has been said, but so what if people wanted to grind out the vet levels as opposed to the tedious task of leveling with regurgitated quests from the other factions? Did it actually hurt you? No. I agree, the plethora of loot drops needed to be nerfed but there is absolutely nothing wrong with grinding, which is still occurring in certain areas of Craglorn, albeit at a slower pace. This whining of 'woe is me, people level faster than me because they don't play my way' crap is childish.
  • Shillen
    Shillen
    ✭✭✭
    There's a bunch of quests that used to work that are now broken. I ran into 3 of them in 2 hours today and just logged off. I'm seriously sick of it. Zenimax is just incompetent.
    Please LOL my comments. I'm an aspiring comedian.
  • OkieDokie
    OkieDokie
    ✭✭✭
    I think they shouldn't "fix" grinding. It is perfectly fine if they nerf or remove drops so you'd not have advantage in that aspect, but this is an option for leveling.

I was questing vr3 content and I had to find a baby guar for an argonian. Come on, I mean, vr3 content? Seriously? Why should I be forced to do this in order to level my char?

If I can grind exp I can choose interesting quests to do and actually enjoy content. When I got to vr3 zone I was vr2 actually because I missed a few quests, maybe 20 counting all previous maps. This is insane.

For those who like taking every single quest in the game, just go for it mate, but leave options for the rest of us so we'll not be bored to death.
    People keep saying they heard of a friend of friend of friend of their neighbors that plays a NB and can catch up with dks and sorcs and this guy just never shows up. He would be a rock star if he existed.
  • NoMoreChillies
    NoMoreChillies
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kardala drops needed nerfing but XP didnt.

ZOS dropped the ball with knee-jerk reaction. They advertise "play how you want" and when we do, they nerf it so we are forced to play how they want us too.
    Insulting people on the internet is cowardly.
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kardala drops needed nerfing but XP didnt.

ZOS dropped the ball with knee-jerk reaction. They advertise "play how you want" and when we do, they nerf it so we are forced to play how they want us too.

this
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• terence.caroneb17_ESO
    They didn't really "fix" Kardala. They essentially just broke it all to hell to stop anyone from killing the boss, I'm guessing until they can implement a proper patch.

Now, that boss despawns instantly, even if it's your first try....pretty ham-fisted "fix." The hilarious part is that they are 2 days too late with their response & now there are tons of capped players running around. LOL

Yeah I don't understand why the thread's author didn't see that. They didn't fix anything, just desactivated the bosses and made the dungeon uninteresting for anyone (no xp, no loot from bosses).

At the same time, some players are still fighting to get into the game, to run the game without having loading screen popping from out of nowhere, templars can't use Biting Jabs without being crushed for 1,1 sec after that (impossible to use any skill/attack during cooldown), nightblade have a bug on a shadow skill that makes this skill worth nothing (like, the shadow that is intended to aggro a mob, doesn't work now).

In fact out of graphical errors, in you play a dk or a sorc, you're the only ones that can continue playing without screaming every 2 sec.
  • Lucifer108
    Lucifer108
    ✭✭
    bg22 wrote: »
    My NB's own DoTs break his invisibility, but ohhhhh no- leveling to VR12 in a hurry? I think not! PATCH ITTTTTT!

Omg , i experienced it while briefly trying blood craze while leveling 2 weeks ago and had the same thing happen. Thought i was imagining things , guess i wasnt.
  • ShintaiDK
    ShintaiDK
    ✭✭✭
    It does raise the question about PTS again. It seems PTS players plays a very limited set of class/skills. And the exploits found there gets abused hard after patch, and then they have gotten what they want. They quickly make sure Zenimax stops it. It was mere hours after release when the first hit VR12. That only happens when you are "prepared".
    Edited by ShintaiDK on 27 May 2014 09:06
  • Ruddertail
    Ruddertail
    ✭✭✭
    Not to mention PTS players basically only use PTS to play the newest content first instead of actually bug testing. They should just change the test server to public and be done with it, maybe bugs would actually get reported.
  • Zaxq
    Zaxq
    ✭✭✭
    Zaxq wrote: »

Are you really that sensitive to get upset over a face palm not even directed at you? harden up buttercup.

No, not sensitive at all. It just wasn't required in response to the other post.

"harden up buttercup?" my my, aren't we clever and incredibly funny. You definitely won the internet with that side-splitting comment.

Surprised you didn't go with "dry your eyes Princess" or some other unoriginal phrase you heard from someone else.

Thank you thank you. What did I win?

Wow, are you still trying?

You're bit of a d**k really.

• Ashlynne
    Ashlynne
    ✭✭✭
    SilverWF wrote: »
    the next time there's an exploit, should I just hit it hard with no regards?
    If you still didn't understand that: YES! Keep silence and exploit hard! Didn't even try to report - just shut up and farm!

Honestly, I'm so glad I farmed Kardala. My group accidentally found out while summoning a boss that we could summon it multiple times and yes, we stayed there for hours until we were all V12. Why? Because grinding quests has become mundane. We are all sick of leveling. Save this village idiot, go find this thing, return it to this guy, pick up these things, return them here and there. Bla. The story was very interesting 1-50 and I enjoyed the quests. But the vet quests are just "more of the same". I just want to enjoy the game, end game and PvP. I don't want to be stuck in a perpetual lvl'ing cycle where we are forced to level only ONE way, through questing. My son and I have unsubbed and will be doing anything else. The bugs, the lag, the unbalance, and the boring questing that is forced upon us. I finally give up. lol 15 more days till my subscription runs out, and we will be off to something else. :)