Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

ZOS fixes Ruins of Kardala in Craglorn in a day but ignores half of the bugs in this game

• SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the next time there's an exploit, should I just hit it hard with no regards?
    If you still didn't understand that: YES! Keep silence and exploit hard! Didn't even try to report - just shut up and farm!
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggielee wrote: »
    and yah, i does rewards the biggest arses out there who exploited same day like on opening day in eso so then they will be again be on top in pvp with all their cheated buffs and with their like minded cheating guild pals.. like what else is new. why do you even play pvp anymore?
    blah-blah.
    Top-sorcerec-vampires with stacked ultimate, what farmed millions of AP per week still not banned, so...
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SilverWF wrote: »
    the next time there's an exploit, should I just hit it hard with no regards?
    If you still didn't understand that: YES! Keep silence and exploit hard! Didn't even try to report - just shut up and farm!
    Adding lots of more people to PST would be an good idea, it will make it harder to hide exploits.
    However the PST players also get a lot of training and learn a lot of tricks giving them lots of benefits even if not exploiting.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • mar1ano1987nrb18_ESO
    Im loving craglorn so far..the quests are very funny and awesome. Its not boring at all........the only thing bad about craglorn its that the 90% of the people there just wanna farm/grind/exploit easy one button questing around .....thats the only thing bad about Craglorn.

Stukha - Dragon Knight - Ebonheart Pact
    Bazhinga - Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
    /
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Mablung wrote: »
    Zaxq wrote: »
    Loco_Mofo wrote: »
    *facepalm*

So hard to please people.

Zeni fix a farming spot that was giving out way too much XP and you use this to form your complaint. Really?

It doesn't give out way too much xp - it gave out exactly the amount they intended.

The "problem" people like you seem to have is that you could run it repeatedly.

Feel free to carry on being smarmy and trying to appear clever tho with your tired, clichéd *facepalm* crap.

I think you are missing the point. The design intention was most likely not for everyone to abuse the respawn rate/xp gain from this particular place but to allow an area for those V10 and up to have a place to 'farm'.

However, as with all things something was not correctly coded and lower ranked/leveled characters were taking advantage of an exploitable situation. Allowing them to have an unfair advantage over many who have leveled through the tedious Vet system. It is much like the mob toughness break at patch launch, didnt go quite as planned.

So stfu about not having easy mode anymore and go back to what you were doing....or don't but either way, just please stfu.

You dare talk about unfair advantage when DK and Sorcerer had unfair advantage for weeks wich allowed these destro staff spammer to reach vet 10 witheout effort while class like NB had to do it ''how the game was intended'' how about you all go back to vet 1 and try gaining your 9 veteran level witheout a pulsar spam or shield bash spam exploit? You dare complain about them nerfing a boss exping rate but you yourself abused broken mechanics for weeks to get veteran 10 easy mode while also farming and stacking millions in your banks? how laughable... are you effraid now people using similar methods who try to catch up to you actualy manage to reach the cap level and that your little ''im the king of the world because I got a broken mechanic and I abused it'' time end as other people reach the same level? You got to vet 10 using shield bash or pulsar spam... now that they are nerfed to the ground you adjust your build and laugh because the deed is done and you no longer need it.

I can bet the majority of you vet 10+ don't even deserve your rank yet you complain about other rushing to it.
    Edited by Kyubi_3002b16_ESO on 26 May 2014 15:55
    One bow to darken the sun
    One bow to unite the clans
    One bow to conquer the world and in darkness drown it...

- Prophecy of the tyranny of the sun
  • Drazticulous
    Drazticulous
    ✭✭
    ESO needs to give everyone a free 3-6 months service.....

I say this because they should wipe the entire server and everyone can start at 1 again when all the leveling exploits are fixed...
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    that alone would be PERFECT! lets reset the entire game nerf veteran content and while you at it make sure pve teamplay work this time so people can group up for questing

• Arreyanne
    Arreyanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    NB fixed pushed back to the next content patch nuff said
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    don't make me laugh nightblade is far from fixed it isn't even viable post vet 5

• Drazticulous
    Drazticulous
    ✭✭
    that alone would be PERFECT! lets reset the entire game nerf veteran content and while you at it make sure pve teamplay work this time so people can group up for questing

I can't see if this is sarcasm due to text...
  • Arreyanne
    Arreyanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well sadly if they the FF thing and let everyone who was subbed atm play free for until the console release and then re-released the game, the negative PR would probably stop.

And they could then have their third party patch makers take all the time they needed to FIX THE GAME
  • steveb16_ESO46
    steveb16_ESO46
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All joking aside I think turning the game into a mass beta for 6 months and then re-launch with substantial changes in most areas is the only thing that can save ESO as a premium sub game as I really want it to be. The things that are wrong are beyond patching - especially the break-stuff patches we get.

Won't happen. I hope it won't happen but I sadly believe this'll be ftp inside 12 months.
  • Zeeed
    Zeeed
    ✭✭✭
    thank god i grinded it from 10-12. Was armys of people there from day 1. I knew it wont last :)

Yet again i was right when i said ---> When you find exploit report it and use as much as you can. Or you will fall behind other exploiting players. Same in every new mmo.
  • Zaxq
    Zaxq
    ✭✭✭
    Im loving craglorn so far..the quests are very funny and awesome. Its not boring at all........the only thing bad about craglorn its that the 90% of the people there just wanna farm/grind/exploit easy one button questing around .....thats the only thing bad about Craglorn.

And them wanting to grind and not quest affects you how exactly?
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    A bug in a zone is easier to find than a bug in a concept. A bug in a zone only affects the zone (hopefully) making it quicker and saferto fix. A bug in a system is far reaching and much more complex with a lot more at stake. Maybe they are actually testing the hotfixes this time
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • Zaxq
    Zaxq
    ✭✭✭

So stfu about not having easy mode anymore and go back to what you were doing....or don't but either way, just please stfu.

It wasn't any more "easymode" than the rest of the game, lets not pretend v1-10 was difficult.

I will go back to what I was doing, which was levelling an alt without having to repeat the same tedious stuff I did the first time around.

And no, I wont "stfu". My opinion is equally as valid as yours on the forum. Muppets like you that don't have an actual point tend to post crap like that.

You seem to think that makes you look clever. It actually just makes you look like a tool.
    Loco_Mofo wrote: »

Are you really that sensitive to get upset over a face palm not even directed at you? harden up buttercup.

No, not sensitive at all. It just wasn't required in response to the other post.

"harden up buttercup?" my my, aren't we clever and incredibly funny. You definitely won the internet with that side-splitting comment.

Surprised you didn't go with "dry your eyes Princess" or some other unoriginal phrase you heard from someone else.

Edited by Zaxq on 26 May 2014 17:04
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    McDoogs wrote: »
    Vampire hunger stage cost reductions break upon logging/zoning. This has happened since beta.

God forbid people get to VR12 in a timely fashion.

Truth! I mean VR grinding is ridiculous and this is what they fix something that makes it reasonable? Ya 1000's of bugs in the game, let's not fix those...

the more sad part about the issue is - that active players are slapped in their faces while bot abusing a spot where a mob insta spawns isn´t fixed even after 6weeks of daily reportage... thats whats baffles me the most.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They didn't really "fix" Kardala. They essentially just broke it all to hell to stop anyone from killing the boss, I'm guessing until they can implement a proper patch.

Now, that boss despawns instantly, even if it's your first try....pretty ham-fisted "fix." The hilarious part is that they are 2 days too late with their response & now there are tons of capped players running around. LOL

First exploiters win in eso. This has been the theme of the game since beta.

It has been pretty much baked into the dna of the game because of the way the game was developed and is being developed.

And would it surprise you if many of the VR12s had been in the pts or had guildies in the pts? It shouldn't.

Past history has shown that first exploiters win.
  • FunkyBudda
    FunkyBudda
    ✭✭✭
    ARE YOU CRAZY, COMPLIMENT, WHO STAY AT HOME EVERYTIMES NOW IS LVL V12, ALL OTHER DON'T HAVE ANYMORE THE POSSIBILITY TO DO IT IN THE SAME TIME. COMPLIMENT!!!!! NOW IN AVA ALL IS BALANCED!!!!!

Listen you forced us to make quest, i need exp to play with my guild, I wanted to do all the quest when i want, NO! you say me that i need to do all the main quest, then all cadwell's to progress, ty you've ruined the game experience because i'm forced to do quest when i only need level now. I like exit in game and make quests Random, no you need to do all the quest in the order otherwise all kind of bug appear... compliment!!!!

there are many people that does'n have the time to level in the same time of his the guild's member, but need to have a leveled char as his guild member, so i farm a little to stay at the same level and don't make my guild loose cause my low level.

It is not written anywhere that I have to play like you want me to play, i play as i like!!!

You made some people level to V12 in 3 hour then fix it rapidly, when most of game bug still there, like LAG, CRUSH, FPS DROP DOWN, NEVER CHANGE WEAPON IN COMBAT, SKILL BALANCE, SKILL THAT DOESN'T WORK ecc ecc,

I WANT THE SAME OPPORTUNITIES THAT HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO WHO LEVELED IN 3 HOUR, MY REAL LIFE CAN NOT PENALIZE ME!!!!!

i know you only trash this message as garbage, but listen all have a limit,
    the drop continues to fall, if you made a mistake, it is unfair that only some may benefit, and who come later????

blessed are the first because it will be the first!!!!!

I am somewhat in agreement.

Yes, they should have done a better job QAing, however all the people on PTS knew about it, and I assume they didnt report it. All of them were just waiting to exploit it when the patch comes out. Now Zenimax nerfed the experience, which is sad because they allow the exploiters to keep the experience they gained. It's pathetic.
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZO didn't bans exploiters.
  • bruceb14_ESO5
    bruceb14_ESO5
    ✭✭✭
    wrlifeboil wrote: »
    And would it surprise you if many of the VR12s had been in the pts or had guildies in the pts? It shouldn't.

Past history has shown that first exploiters win.

Perhaps look at the makeup of who is in PTS. Is it a segment of those active in social communities, Twitch, YouTube, large Guilds or is it an inclusive community that represents the overall ESO community? I don't claim to know the answer but do wonder.

I did participate for a little while in the Kardala thing and it felt great. Didn't want to go to bed. Still only VR4, but it was a fun experience to actually SEE my XP percentage change in a session and see colorful drops. I also appreciate that ZOS fixed it.

Would love to see the XP Bar progress in areas where I have worked much longer.

• GreasedLizard
    GreasedLizard
    ✭✭✭
    A bug in a zone is easier to find than a bug in a concept. A bug in a zone only affects the zone (hopefully) making it quicker and saferto fix. A bug in a system is far reaching and much more complex with a lot more at stake. Maybe they are actually testing the hotfixes this time

The fix was to break the dungeon mechanics. There's just an end boss now, no point in the rest
  • mar1ano1987nrb18_ESO

Because its hard to find people who actually wants to do the content.
    Because I hate the word "Farm" and "grind", those words have destroyed MMOs before, and will keep destroying them.

Stukha - Dragon Knight - Ebonheart Pact
    Bazhinga - Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
    /
  • Coasterhops
    As a long time MMO player I have seen the fall of once great MMOs, sadly here I am starting to see the fall of an MMO that never got near it's potential, the problem with exploits along these lines is when you have a game that has a significant focus on P v P as we do with the A v A Campaigns then the exploits have a far more significant effect on the game and the general player base than say in a game where the focus is almost solely on P v E and there is very little competiveness, other than the usual waving of Epeens.

The problem now is there are many honest players who will have to plug away at the grind that is the VR 1 - 10 content, happy to see a gain of 100k an hour because we think we are doing alright, whilst doing this we are also gaining absolutely crud loot and very little gold, whilst all of those who have used certain mechanics are levelled, playing top content, whipping players in P v P or using their new found loot to further enhance their wealth.

When I hear people talking about getting loot that's "epic" from the chest when looting and I look at my grind from 1 - halfway through VR 5 (on a NB too....) and I have looted what 7 or 8 purple items in that time (one got reverted to blue too... in some patch) I'm just like wtf.....

I've paid my sub, but this game should be better than it is for the cost, these devs really need to pull finger, theres some good aspects of the game, but the bad aspects are just killing it slowly, what's cool as we won't have to pay a sub in a few months and it will just be a straight up purchase game, which existing players have already done.
  • Mablung
    Mablung
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It wasn't any more "easymode" than the rest of the game, lets not pretend v1-10 was difficult.

I will go back to what I was doing, which was levelling an alt without having to repeat the same tedious stuff I did the first time around.

And no, I wont "stfu". My opinion is equally as valid as yours on the forum. Muppets like you that don't have an actual point tend to post crap like that.

You seem to think that makes you look clever. It actually just makes you look like a tool.

Actually, nubbins, it was easier than leveling in V1-V10. Many stated that they were able to achieve V12 from V8 in a matter of hours. So yes, I would definitely say that qualifies as easymode.

And for the record your opinion is less valid than mine, especially since you use words like 'muppets' as an insult. I will have you know that here in the U.S. of A. we respect our muppets greatly and find it to be complimentary when called a muppet. My favorite muppet in fact is Animal. So call me Animal henceforth.

Oh, and I am quite clever.
    Edited by Mablung on 26 May 2014 22:11
  • BrassRazoo
    BrassRazoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this is an "oh no I can't abuse a broken dungeon" thread?
  • fiachsidhe
    fiachsidhe
    ✭✭✭
    You think this is something the PTS would have caught...
    This SAME thing happened with the PVP quests!
    You'd think they'd LEARN from their mistakes.
    Edited by fiachsidhe on 26 May 2014 22:14
    Don't have an intelligent argument? Just LOL a post!

Dire Crow - Ebonheart Pact - Dunmer Nightblade
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fiachsidhe wrote: »
    You think this is something the PTS would have caught...
    This SAME thing happened with the PVP quests!
    You'd think they'd LEARN from their mistakes.

The pts is not for finding bugs. It's not beta.
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BrassRazoo wrote: »
    So this is an "oh no I can't abuse a broken dungeon" thread?

It's more a "I-am-a-VR10-but-didn't-have-enough-time-to-rack-up-huge-xp-to-get-to-VR12-before-ZOS-fixed-it-and-now-I-have-to-level-with-the-rest-of-the-xp-slugs" thread.
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeap , like they broke the bitting jabs , now they say they will fix it , when possible.

Wonder how many templars they will have by then.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor