Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

LEAVE GET OUT! DON'T YOU COME BACK NO MORE NO MORE! YOU AREN'T WANTED HERE!

• KitLightning
    KitLightning
    ✭✭✭✭
    @rynth sowwy didnt see your comment in the mist of trolls la_caesar__roman__by_kitlightning-d6obeg0.gif

Ma pleasure to amoose la_banana_dance_3_by_kitlightning-d688vto.gif

"I'd rather be insane in a sane world, than sane in an insane world!" ~Me
    Warning - This is a spoiler and looking at it for too long may cause irrecoverable eyesight issues.
    ◔̯◔

MechWarrior: Living Legends – Total conversion modification for Crysis Wars.

kitlightning.deviantart
  • onlinegamer1
    onlinegamer1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • AZRainman
    AZRainman
    ✭✭✭
    Take your meds...you lost it. Good gawd what a maroon you are.
  • Vlaxitov
    Vlaxitov
    ✭✭✭
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    If the state of this game is still as unplayable when I get home from work today I'm going to grant this guy his wish.

Unplayable? Sure there are some bugs, but I'm in vet levels just fine.

When I get home from work we can hang out where you show me that the VR faction zones are just fine.
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *takes up his cross upon his back throws hand out and uses other to cross his face covering his eyes* I sacrifice myself and debase myself lowering myself to the level of the complainers to give them a loud, brutal, vulgar taste of their own medicine. *sighs* no thanks are needed just the look in your eyes the smile on your face keeps me going, going I shall do! no no no please I keep the crusade going lol o:)
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • jambam817_ESO
    jambam817_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    AZRainman wrote: »

MORON

But i agree :smile:

• Lovely
    Lovely
    ✭✭✭
    Relax, hun. Don't read the general forums if it impacts your gameplay that much.

(To be fair, I think the whole point of his post is to start a flame war, but hey, I am allowed to feed a troll once in a while)
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :\ my smiley faces seem so....so...dumb....WHY ZENNI! Why did you give me these ordinary smiley faces! WHY! you are ruining ESO!! you are making this game go f2p with these evil run of the mill smiley faces!!!
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • Calgrissom
    Calgrissom
    ✭✭
    If the state of this game is still as unplayable when I get home from work today I'm going to grant this guy his wish.

What Vet levels? please share as it seems V1-V5 are just fine
  • Nikki_Mond
    So rynth is saying, paying customers that complain about the quality of the product should cease funding the project. A project that requires funds to improve its condition and requires both funds and customers to bring in more of both.
    In short he wants people to be quite and let something not improve but go down quietly.
  • AZRainman
    AZRainman
    ✭✭✭

MORON

LOL...maroon was used in Bugs Bunny cartoons...guess I am too old to tell jokes here ;)
  • Vorkk8383
    Vorkk8383
    ✭✭✭
    @patrick.loiselleb16_ESO
    Please share. I want I want!

Well since you're a NB, I'll share!
  • onlinegamer1
    onlinegamer1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

MORON

FYI, "Maroon" comes from old Bugs Bunny cartoons. Us old guys get the reference. :P
  • Kililin
    Kililin
    ✭✭✭✭
    you are not wanted here B)
  • ShinChuck
    ShinChuck
    ✭✭✭
    LOL...maroon was used in Bugs Bunny cartoons...guess I am too old to tell jokes here ;)

If it helps, I read "what a maroon" in Bugs' voice.

(And I've made sure my 10-year-old knows the line, "So long, screwy, see you in St. Louis!" ...even though she has no idea what it means or where I got it.)
    Edited by ShinChuck on 23 May 2014 14:13
    "It's morally wrong to suggest gameplay changes for an MMO."
    ...seriously, someone told me that once here. The things people will do to win their internet arguments!
  • Vlaxitov
    Vlaxitov
    ✭✭✭
    Calgrissom wrote: »

What Vet levels? please share as it seems V1-V5 are just fine

V3 in Greenshade isn't just fine for me but I tell you what if you have a V5 player you can come show me how its just fine for you tonight.

• rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no not a flame war.....but.....I am enjoying responding back to the comments.

Just a thread to let those people know who have gone beyond criticizing, that well they have gone too far imo. AND really and truly anybody that has been with an MMO starting out knows that there are problems major problems with it. that's all so I made a loud and mean thread to well counter all the nay saying and the people predicting gloom from the get go.

oh and for the cool smiley face action lol going keep me amused for awhile lol
    Edited by rynth on 23 May 2014 14:14
  • stefaan.de.wasch1b16_ESO
    What a Maroooon... by Sir Bugs Bunny :)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo
    Edited by stefaan.de.wasch1b16_ESO on 23 May 2014 14:14
    The statement "if you put enough monkeys behind enough typewriters... sooner or later one will produce the works of Shakespeare" has sadly been proven utterly wrong by the internet...
  • ZeroInspiration
    ZeroInspiration
    ✭✭✭
    The problem is not the complaining, is that a lot of people are complaining about stuff that we asked to be fixed like the armors. It is quite irritating to see that every thread is a complain thread for one reason or another. People should know that no matter how much they test these patches it's impossible for them to know how it will work for each and everyone of us. They will fix it sooner than later.
  • Vorkk8383
    Vorkk8383
    ✭✭✭
    I think I saw OP in an ASPCA commercial. ''I will remember you ta da da. Will you remember ..meeee!? Don't let the time, pass you byyyyyy.'' Sarah, stop complaining and sing darn you! Sing to OP!
  • KitLightning
    KitLightning
    ✭✭✭✭

MORON

FYI, "Maroon" comes from old Bugs Bunny cartoons. Us old guys get the reference. :P

Oh and here I thought it was a reference to the Maroon people la_banana_dance_3_by_kitlightning-d688vto.gif

"I'd rather be insane in a sane world, than sane in an insane world!" ~Me
    Warning - This is a spoiler and looking at it for too long may cause irrecoverable eyesight issues.
    ◔̯◔

MechWarrior: Living Legends – Total conversion modification for Crysis Wars.

kitlightning.deviantart
  • Sil
    Sil
    ✭✭✭
    Nikki_Mond wrote: »
    So rynth is saying, paying customers that complain about the quality of the product should cease funding the project. A project that requires funds to improve its condition and requires both funds and customers to bring in more of both.
    In short he wants people to be quite and let something not improve but go down quietly.

why do you think most mmos went down and ended with a small group like him ;)? But atm I really think I follow his guess. I logged in 10 minutes today and i'm really unhappy. If it's going further this way let this game to people like him and it will be perhaps succeding in the title of "fastest went down mmo ever in history ^^".

* auch wenn ich mich aufrege, rege ich mich nicht auf*
  • Maverick827
    Maverick827
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think everyone here is misinterpreting the OPs post.

You know how in movies and on TV, a person will yell at an animal and throw rocks at it so that it runs away, because due to some unfortunate circumstance the animal will be better off its own? The person understands this but the animal does not, which makes it all the more tragic.

I think the OP knows what's best for us and is trying to keep us from wasting any more time on this game.

Thank you for caring so much, OP.
  • esoone
    esoone
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    This is why they need to have a pinned thread for all feedback about a patch and then lock any rant topics telling them to post in the relevant official thread.
    Patch day on badly moderated forums is always a nightmare. :(

Your very rude saying people who invested around 60 to a 100 eu wanting to enjoy a game and get constant streams of bots, bugs, bots, dupes, bots, 1 shotting trash mobs and the saying they post rants. I wanna hear you when you order a pizza and the cook took a dump on it.
  • Regoras
    Regoras
    ✭✭✭

MORON

This just made me laugh almost as much as when someone corrects my calling something "inane" with "insane".
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ahh Zerol gets though after this post he may not want me agreeing with him :s but that is the understanding that is needed in the game and some of the threads
  • Siffi1112
    Siffi1112
    rynth wrote: »
    AND really and truly anybody that has been with an MMO starting out knows that there are problems major problems with it.
    Good thing that people dont accept such failure anymore especially from companys that cant excuse their failure with a lack of funds.
  • Vorkk8383
    Vorkk8383
    ✭✭✭
    esoone wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »
    This is why they need to have a pinned thread for all feedback about a patch and then lock any rant topics telling them to post in the relevant official thread.
    Patch day on badly moderated forums is always a nightmare. :(

Your very rude saying people who invested around 60 to a 100 eu wanting to enjoy a game and get constant streams of bots, bugs, bots, dupes, bots, 1 shotting trash mobs and the saying they post rants. I wanna hear you when you order a pizza and the cook took a dump on it.

When someone takes a dump on his pizza, he says ''good pizzas from the start weren't good. You have to eat many and order many others before they get good.'' Now leave him eat his pizza in peace. Err...you have a lil' something on your face /gags
  • Kililin
    Kililin
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you think this game does not deserve every single thread complaining about its problems, your medication must be really exquisite
  • KleanZlate
    KleanZlate
    ✭✭✭
    pot calling the kettle black....
    look at yourself in the mirror before you post

people are entitled to free speech
    if you can't stand it leave the forums and just play the game

whining about whiners..... what next?

Always interesting to see people using free speech as a shield. You can use free speech to express yourself anyway you want but be prepared to others using it to express themselves right back at ya. That's how freedom of speech works. It's not about you being entitled to your opinion regardless of what others think. Whining about whiners may be pointless but as freedom of speech goes, it's perfectly valid and so is your opinion of it of course.
This discussion has been closed.