Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

LEAVE GET OUT! DON'T YOU COME BACK NO MORE NO MORE! YOU AREN'T WANTED HERE!

rynth
rynth
✭✭✭✭✭
all you people that are ripping your shirts and screaming, crying, those foretelling doom, the blamers, etc. etc. LEAVE GET OUT! YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE!

Seriously you are not wanted here, goodbye *waves*, see you later, don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you. You have no place here what so ever! Be an adult go back to your crappy little lives of hating and complaining about everything cause you will never be happy, you table top martyrs. Since day one you babies have been b*** and moaning crying about how ESO isn't TES, how Zen. Max is ruining this game etc. Just man the f***up and unsubscribe and go quietly into the good night.

YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT WANTED HERE! you have no place here no patience I s*** at least wait until 6months to a year before you start spouting this crap. Your parents need to stop paying the money for your monthly subscription and slap themselves for raising such inpatient, none understanding, whiny, spoiled little brats, that are all about me me me me, I want it all and I want it now type attitude.

all you people are, are a waste of forum and internet space. You are all worse then famers and boters. Hell I'd rather put up with them then to see your reaction to updates, your posts, whatever it is you type for this game. You people are a cancerous disease that is no good for this game and its continuation.

AND for the rest of you out there well sorry for the post glad have you ingame and hope to see you all there :smiley:
When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • Regoras
    Regoras
    ✭✭✭
    That's nice dear.
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure even ZOS would respectively disagree with you. Customers are customers.
    Edited by Dymence on 23 May 2014 13:27
  • tordr86b16_ESO
    tordr86b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fanboy
  • galiumb16_ESO
    galiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Why is crying about crying different than the original crying?
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it sad that I actually read all of that?
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • Nephys
    Nephys
    ✭✭✭
    Be quiet fool.
    ZoS Ambassadors please do not bother responding to me because I have you on ignore. Your input is neither valued or welcomed.
  • stefaan.de.wasch1b16_ESO
    That was utterly uncalled for to be honest. No need to sling mud, eitherway of the net in this debate
    The statement "if you put enough monkeys behind enough typewriters... sooner or later one will produce the works of Shakespeare" has sadly been proven utterly wrong by the internet...
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bye goodbye *waves* time to go you've out stayed your welcome
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel the same way, but I say it using my inside voice.
    "The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • moXrox
    moXrox
    ✭✭✭
    This is a very rude thread that people who critisize showing just the door.

Iam sure some of the critics are way exeggerated i.e. biting jabs but there is no need to open such a thread like this here.

This is childish.

Edited by moXrox on 23 May 2014 13:29
    Music Channel:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCQHvIypA0v70w4uu_ej8wyg/featured
    Tolkien Fantasy Music, Medieval, Pagan & Nordic Music Style
  • steveb16_ESO46
    steveb16_ESO46
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My. You are quite the little charmer aren't you.
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that is a mature way to handle your frustration.
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • Scratchmybutt
    I think he forgot his medication this morning
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    criticizing is one thing, what I am talking about is not criticizing
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How dare people post their frustrations on these forums! :o
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hqdefault.jpg

Has moved on to ESO
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • ttwinklerub17_ESO
    pot calling the kettle black....
    look at yourself in the mirror before you post

people are entitled to free speech
    if you can't stand it leave the forums and just play the game

whining about whiners..... what next?
  • Khandi
    Khandi
    ✭✭✭
    Is it sad that I actually read all of that?

Yes.

One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry.

~Oscar Wilde

• Azphira
    Azphira
    ✭✭✭
    Yes stop complaining, just cancel and go away, you're getting in the way of it going free to play for them if Zenimax listens.
  • alphawolph
    alphawolph
    ✭✭✭
    That's funny i wish people like you would stop playing my game.
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry some of you guess didn't understand the goodbye part...was it the good or the bye????
  • Valerien
    Valerien
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if you are speaking for Zenimax. Cause unless you are going to pick up extra subscription fees I suspect they would prefer money plus complaints than no money and no complaints.
  • LariahHunding
    LariahHunding
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP, enjoy your f2p by your lonesome.
    "Give a man a sweet roll, he only has one to steal. Give him a sweet roll recipe, he have bunches to steal."

• esoone
    esoone
    ✭✭✭
    Small hint you can turn capslock off.
  • ozgod22_eso
    ozgod22_eso
    ✭✭✭
    Going to get locked soon I reckon. Though I somewhat support your sentiment.
  • edu.journeymanub17_ESO
    Someone forgot to take their pills?

Take care, folks, there are dangerous stuff out there, somewhere...
  • Vlaxitov
    Vlaxitov
    ✭✭✭
    This is exactly the kind of fanboy faith game developers need to fear.
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh em gee, another productive whining about whining thread just chock full of nutty goodness.
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thread probably will but like George C. Scott said in Patton "I give it to them loud and dirty that way they will listen."
  • kaosodin
    kaosodin
    ✭✭✭✭
    rynth wrote: »
    all you people that are ripping your shirts and screaming, crying, those foretelling doom, the blamers, etc. etc. LEAVE GET OUT! YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE!

Seriously you are not wanted here, goodbye *waves*, see you later, don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you. You have no place here what so ever! Be an adult go back to your crappy little lives of hating and complaining about everything cause you will never be happy, you table top martyrs. Since day one you babies have been b*** and moaning crying about how ESO isn't TES, how Zen. Max is ruining this game etc. Just man the f***up and unsubscribe and go quietly into the good night.

YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT WANTED HERE! you have no place here no patience I s*** at least wait until 6months to a year before you start spouting this crap. Your parents need to stop paying the money for your monthly subscription and slap themselves for raising such inpatient, none understanding, whiny, spoiled little brats, that are all about me me me me, I want it all and I want it now type attitude.

all you people are, are a waste of forum and internet space. You are all worse then famers and boters. Hell I'd rather put up with them then to see your reaction to updates, your posts, whatever it is you type for this game. You people are a cancerous disease that is no good for this game and its continuation.

AND for the rest of you out there well sorry for the post glad have you ingame and hope to see you all there :smiley:

Absolutely agree. 100 percent
This discussion has been closed.