Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

LEAVE GET OUT! DON'T YOU COME BACK NO MORE NO MORE! YOU AREN'T WANTED HERE!

• XanadoX
    XanadoX
    ✭✭
    If everyone that it's not happy with Eso leaves... Would you pay their subs?

"wait until 6months to a year before you start spouting this crap."

I agree with that, they should unsub till the game is fixed.

Edited by XanadoX on 23 May 2014 13:40
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea! We'll leave it to the fanbois and bots. ESO will be F2P in no time. Then you'll really have something to should about. :p

Please close this nonsense thread down. Thank you.
    Edited by kewl on 23 May 2014 13:42
  • Gigglesnort
    Gigglesnort
    ✭✭✭
    One mustn't criticize other people on grounds where he can't stand perpendicular himself
    Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.
    OIIIIIIIO

Death is only the beginning
  • KitLightning
    KitLightning
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Liquid_Time I didn't only the replies for the amoosement. I see all these petty threads as useless, doesn't matter if it is pro or con ZOS toothpicks... la_fessor_by_kitlightning-d6obel9.gif
    "I'd rather be insane in a sane world, than sane in an insane world!" ~Me
    Warning - This is a spoiler and looking at it for too long may cause irrecoverable eyesight issues.
    ◔̯◔

MechWarrior: Living Legends – Total conversion modification for Crysis Wars.

kitlightning.deviantart
  • YstradClud
    YstradClud
    ✭✭✭✭
    At the end of the day mate they are trying to make money they need to cater to as many types of people willing to pay a sub for the game.
  • gronbek
    gronbek
    ✭✭✭
    LOL another fanboi with ZERO quality requirements
  • j.frank.nicholsb14_ESO
    That was utterly uncalled for to be honest. No need to sling mud, eitherway of the net in this debate

I almost feel out of my chair laughing ... after hundred (thousand?) of bitchy posts by haters, a passionate post saying please shut up or go away if you hate EOS is "uncalled for". Sorry, I think it was demanded!
  • Siffi1112
    Siffi1112
    rynth wrote: »
    YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT WANTED HERE! you have no place here no patience I s*** at least wait until 6months to a year before you start spouting this crap.
    This game was released. So why should anyone wait 6 months til a year?Also in 6 months WoD will be probably out so there is no reason to play this game anymore.
  • Carnage2K4
    Carnage2K4
    ✭✭✭✭
    don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

As an Atheist, I find this offensive on way too many levels...
    Edited by Carnage2K4 on 23 May 2014 13:45
    Human Infant Connoisseur
  • Pintobean
    Pintobean
    ✭✭✭
    Refreshing
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh I almost forgot goodbye people you are still here oh also don't forget your crosses on the way out, I know you all will need them and would miss them.....oh yeah there was something else I was going to say......dang forgo....oh wait I know goodbye *waves* thank you for your brief yet agonizing stay here bye bye
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • hk11
    hk11
    ✭✭✭✭
    all you people that are ripping your shirts and screaming, crying, those foretelling doom, the blamers, etc. etc. LEAVE GET OUT! YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE!

I don't believe it's your right or responsibility to attempt to censor the public on this internet forum.

Edited by hk11 on 23 May 2014 13:50
  • Vlaxitov
    Vlaxitov
    ✭✭✭
    If the state of this game is still as unplayable when I get home from work today I'm going to grant this guy his wish.
  • stefaan.de.wasch1b16_ESO
    I guess there's always a few... so here's today's forecast instead :

1350317098_banhammer_forecast.gif
    The statement "if you put enough monkeys behind enough typewriters... sooner or later one will produce the works of Shakespeare" has sadly been proven utterly wrong by the internet...
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would not be surprised to see this thread closed. It's just plain rude. One crybaby telling another to stop whining......some things were uncalled for.
  • j.frank.nicholsb14_ESO
    hk11 wrote: »
    all you people that are ripping your shirts and screaming, crying, those foretelling doom, the blamers, etc. etc. LEAVE GET OUT! YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE!

I don't believe it's your right or responsibility to attempt to censor the public on this internet forum.

But, it is your right to censor them?
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Vlaxitov I hope the rest of your life goes good and that you find an MMO that fits you. Have a nice day really and truly mean it to sir/or ma'am um.. whichever you are since I really don't know you personally

and Kitlightning I love your little smileyface guy thingy lol funny
    Edited by rynth on 23 May 2014 13:56
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • hk11
    hk11
    ✭✭✭✭
    hk11 wrote: »

But, it is your right to censor them?

No, but I'm not posting threads with FANBOYS GET OUT! in the title.
  • Calgrissom
    Calgrissom
    ✭✭
    Im sure this guy is a level 20 something running around greenshade. When you get to be a big boy V7+ and start getting one shotted by trash mobs you can post again.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why they need to have a pinned thread for all feedback about a patch and then lock any rant topics telling them to post in the relevant official thread.
    Patch day on badly moderated forums is always a nightmare. :(
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets derail this thread into something cool:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKvhxapM5zo
  • KitLightning
    KitLightning
    ✭✭✭✭
    @LadyDestiny‌ don't mention t...

la_quisitors_by_kitlightning-d6p4zey.gif
    "I'd rather be insane in a sane world, than sane in an insane world!" ~Me
    Warning - This is a spoiler and looking at it for too long may cause irrecoverable eyesight issues.
    ◔̯◔

MechWarrior: Living Legends – Total conversion modification for Crysis Wars.

kitlightning.deviantart
  • BrassRazoo
    BrassRazoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh look another level 30 talking about something he has no understanding of.
  • Vlaxitov
    Vlaxitov
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Vlaxitov I hope the rest of your life goes good and that you find an MMO that fits you. Have a nice day really and truly mean it to sir/or ma'am um.. whichever you are since I really don't know you personally

and Kitlightning I love your little smileyface guy thingy lol funny

Any time sweet cheeks, and don't thank me yet, thank me along with many others when the business plan of this game goes to buying a cosmetic hat for RL money because it went F2P.

• rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol those are great Kitlightning
    Edited by rynth on 23 May 2014 14:01
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This OP is even less constructive than the baseless whiney complain threads you are angry with. Congratulations on being part of, If not worse than, the problem.
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am kind of surprised this is still going. However it is a good read to pass the time at work..
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • Vorkk8383
    Vorkk8383
    ✭✭✭
    Complaining about people complaining makes you a person complaining. Would you care for a Xanax, dear?
  • AbraCadabra
    AbraCadabra
    ✭✭✭
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    If the state of this game is still as unplayable when I get home from work today I'm going to grant this guy his wish.

Unplayable? Sure there are some bugs, but I'm in vet levels just fine.
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @patrick.loiselleb16_ESO
    Please share. I want I want!
    Edited by Liquid_Time on 23 May 2014 14:03
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
This discussion has been closed.