Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Just make the game accessible only for ESO+ subscribers for a few days.

NVNNN
NVNNN
✭✭✭
It will solve so many issues right now. It's only fair tbh and should always be utilizied during patch days.
  • anon307
    anon307
    ✭✭
    I don’t feel like the ESO+ membership I paid for is being treated fairly either. I’m not sure if completely blocking non-plus is the answer.
     But without a doubt, ESO+ members should be moved in front of non-plus members for the log in queue.
    Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, the crown store will sell a 1 time log in queue headstart token for 5,000 crowns.
    Options
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    PC-EU
    Options
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can make it an ESO+ day :) maybe the servers will actually work flawlessly, only one way to find out
    Options
  • Knightpanther
    Knightpanther
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope its not fair, and yes im ESO+

Be Safe
    Options
  • nk125x
    nk125x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    totally agree as am paying for the service ESO+ should be 1st in the queue
    Options
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Options
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, do it. This is a pretty good idea. Just how people with ESO plus should be given the priority in queues and stuff.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
    Options
  • Miraslova
    Miraslova
    ✭✭✭
    NVNNN wrote: »
    It will solve so many issues right now. It's only fair tbh and should always be utilizied during patch days.

What a humanitarian.
    "An it harm none, do what thou wilt"
    Options
  • Gabrielzavadski
    Gabrielzavadski
    ✭✭✭

derp.jpg
    Glory for the Pact!
    Options
  • Xabanab14_ESO
    Xabanab14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Yup, this is completely unacceptable. Subscribers should get top priority. Anything else is bad business.
    Options
  • Matchimus
    Matchimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So buying the actual game entitles you to nothing?
    Options
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So discard potential customers for ones that will keep subbing anyway because they have shown time and time they will take the abuse dished out by the game's management and stay subbed without batting an eye?

Yeah that makes perfect business sense...
    Options
  • Xabanab14_ESO
    Xabanab14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Matchimus wrote: »

Nope. But you get lower priority.

Options
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can’t really do this, many people purchased the game with the understanding they could play it without a monthly sub. That being said, some being able to play is better than none being able to play. If a population cap needs to be added (temporarily, until servers can be upgraded to support the capacity), that could be the best course if action. And in that scenario, paid subscribers should definitely be given priority on the login queue, but non-subscribers should still be allowed on in numbers up to what the servers can handle.

I’m not really convinced it’s a player quantity issue at all. All of the performance issues started the day patch 5.3.4 went live. This was a couple weeks before quarantines and spikes in player numbers. Something was fundamentally broken, and I’m getting tired of hearing “we’re investigating” for the last 13 weeks.
    Options
  • zergbase_ESO
    zergbase_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Don't worry, the crown store will sell a 1 time log in queue headstart token for 5,000 crowns.

I laughed too hard at this.
    Options
  • WhisperLFE
    WhisperLFE
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think making the game available only to ESO+ is fair (and I'm ESO+). I do think there's precedent to have subscribers move near the front of the queue.
    Options
  • Gabrielzavadski
    Gabrielzavadski
    ✭✭✭
    Matchimus wrote: »

Nope. But you get lower priority.

wat :D

new toxic players influx, great!
    Glory for the Pact!
    Options
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's already like this... if you are ESO+ & still can't get in it's because you didn't buy enough crown crates... the crown crates crowd are already in Greymoor... laughing at you! :trollface:
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
    Options
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not a subscriber right now, but i never supported this kind of ideas even when i was back then. I think it's selfish and tawdry.
    Edited by Vietfox on 26 May 2020 22:49
    Options
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eso plus members must be set behind the que line in fact - supporting such low performance with moneys is a crime.
    Options
  • Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game should've stayed sub.
    Here, have a chill pill 💊!
    Options
  • GeorgeYung
    GeorgeYung
    ✭✭
    Yeah great idea, Also we could keep this queue for the long run, so if you are not an ESO+ member, you might get to remember every time you enter a new instance that you are playing for "free" :wink:
    Ahh just imagine the endless CrownStore opportunities it could bring :neutral:
    Options
  • Gabrielzavadski
    Gabrielzavadski
    ✭✭✭
    GeorgeYung wrote: »
    Yeah great idea, Also we could keep this queue for the long run, so if you are not an ESO+ member, you might get to remember every time you enter a new instance that you are playing for "free" :wink:
    Ahh just imagine the endless CrownStore opportunities it could bring :neutral:

2uusgz.jpg
    Glory for the Pact!
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a difference between thinking your subscription entitles you to better service than you are getting...and thinking your subscription entitles you to better service than everyone else above and beyond what you are paying for.

The former is fine. Everyone wants a working game, and ESO+ members are paying during downtimes.

The latter? Makes you look like the jerk who cuts in the line because "I've got somewhere important to be!" like the rest of us don't.
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I [REDACTED] Greymoor but I have [REDACTED] to it
    Options
  • OneForSorrow
    OneForSorrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    on the one hand: Too bad about this queue especially in a game that logs you out quickly.

On the other I DO have some Visions of N'Zoth to run in WoW....

And, yes, I am okay with a queue, this ain't my first rodeo but it does worry me that if I have to get up for longer than a couple minutes I may be logged out and have to go through it again.
    PC NA. Various alts, trying to find a main, I have no idea what I'm doing.
    Options
  • DukeDiewalker
    DukeDiewalker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imagine still paying for ESO+
    Options
  • indigorune
    indigorune
    ✭✭✭
    Um...no. As an ESO+ subscriber.

Everyone paid for ESO. It is not F2P. No where in the description of ESO+ does it include exclusive access to the game.
    PC-NA | EP
    PvE main --> K'hira - Khajiiti stamblade
    Trade Guild: Free Marketers
    Options
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who has maintained a continuous sub since April 4, 2014, I think this is a terrible idea.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)