Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Just make the game accessible only for ESO+ subscribers for a few days.

• Akhratos
    Akhratos
    ✭✭✭✭
    And no i dont
    Maxx7410 wrote: »
    just close the game
    musicnut23 wrote: »
    NVNNN wrote: »
    It will solve so many issues right now. It's only fair tbh and should always be utilizied during patch days.

No. Just because I don't sub, does not mean I haven't paid money to get the base game or subsequent releases. I too deserve to play. This idea is in fact not fair.

Yes, it is fair, because we paid for the same things that u paid. and moreover we pay a subscription.
    It's not that hard to understand. This game run on money not our goodwill. Who pays more must be treated better (at least just a little bit, Im not saying free loaders are garbage. But the fact one paid what? 30$ 2 years ago and played 2500 hours since then doesnt make him exactly a supporter, does it?)

I missed the part where being a "supporter" means you bought preferential login access.

*checks ESO+ benefits*

Hmm, I don't see it.

How much extra would you like to pay for that additional benefit?

How would ESO+ membership include such a thing before login queues were even a thing?

Lets get down to earth, most if not all games with subbed and non-subbed players offer subbed players login queue priority.

Because the perk didnt exist before the login queues were even a thing in eso does not make it right for it to keep that way now that we have login queues.

Just my opinion.
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akhratos wrote: »
    And no i dont
    Maxx7410 wrote: »
    just close the game
    musicnut23 wrote: »
    NVNNN wrote: »
    It will solve so many issues right now. It's only fair tbh and should always be utilizied during patch days.

No. Just because I don't sub, does not mean I haven't paid money to get the base game or subsequent releases. I too deserve to play. This idea is in fact not fair.

Yes, it is fair, because we paid for the same things that u paid. and moreover we pay a subscription.
    It's not that hard to understand. This game run on money not our goodwill. Who pays more must be treated better (at least just a little bit, Im not saying free loaders are garbage. But the fact one paid what? 30$ 2 years ago and played 2500 hours since then doesnt make him exactly a supporter, does it?)

I missed the part where being a "supporter" means you bought preferential login access.

*checks ESO+ benefits*

Hmm, I don't see it.

How much extra would you like to pay for that additional benefit?

How would ESO+ membership include such a thing before login queues were even a thing?

Lets get down to earth, most if not all games with subbed and non-subbed players offer subbed players login queue priority.

Because the perk didnt exist before the login queues were even a thing in eso does not make it right for it to keep that way now that we have login queues.

Just my opinion.

Did you miss last year when PC/EU had a login queue for a month or so? Its been a thing in the past and, hmm, no preferential login access.

This is an even more temporary fix than that was.

If this were expected to be an on-going, non-temporary thing, then maybe you'd have a case for that to be added as opposed to just admitting that the game would basically become subscription-only again. Its not a non-temporary thing and so everyone going "But I pay for ESO+" is jumping to conclusions based off of what other games offer, not what they are actually paying for right now.
    Options
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO+ Only, eh ? Sure, let's roll back to 5 years ago. No problem with that.

Or, maybe, what about a large hot cup of "NO" ?
    Options
  • robertthebard
    robertthebard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that I've had time to think on it, and sleep on it, sure, let's do it.

Here's the question though, what happens when they have to kick the OP, or any of the supporters out of the game, because someone with ESO+ that's spent more money on the game is trying to log in? Is it still a grand idea? How's that elitism feeling now?

The real kicker? As I was typing this, I started the launcher to see if there was a patch for the downtime, and guess what: There was no patch, and no queue.
    Options
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    Greetings,

Because this thread has derailed with some bashing/insulting commentary, we have decided to close it down. Please remember that, even if you disagree, all disagreements should be discussed in a civil manner.

Name calling and rude comments are inappropriate and violate our Community Rules. Please keep this in mind in future posts, and thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.