Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Just make the game accessible only for ESO+ subscribers for a few days.

• navystylz_ESO
    navystylz_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    NVNNN wrote: »
    It will solve so many issues right now. It's only fair tbh and should always be utilizied during patch days.

No. ESO plus doesn't get preference because they can't do updates without trashing the game.
    Options
  • Matchimus
    Matchimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matchimus wrote: »
    So buying the actual game entitles you to nothing?

Nope. But you get lower priority.

Got it. My subscription expired 3 days ago & I have not logged in since. I will keep it that way.
    Options
  • LeglessUK
    LeglessUK
    ✭✭✭
    I think this is a fantastic idea, could also go one step further and prioritise the ESO+ logins, with higher CP players getting on first... :wink:
    Edited by LeglessUK on 26 May 2020 23:20
    Options
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will solve so many issues right now. It's only fair tbh and should always be utilizied during patch days.

Soooo people who pre-ordered Greymoor but did not subscribe to plus should not be allowed to play their Greymoor purchase for the launch days?

I can already smell the riots.
    Options
  • protofeckless
    protofeckless
    ✭✭✭
    How about instead we just reintroduce Massively into Massively Multiplayer Online?

This queue dialog shouldn't even be a thing.
    Options
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow-what a stupid idea. So the people that also paid to play should have to wait. God some people here.
    Options
  • Ndecent
    Ndecent
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Definitely this. I work ..I'm on the west coast. I can't come home and sit in a queue for hours only to sit (now for 1 hour) with a "25 minute 32 second estimate" that isn't moving at all .... then play for 10 minutes before bed so I can get up and go to work tomorrow so I have money for things like ESO+

The current queue system penalizes those of us who work so we can pay for our games. I'm locked out so some summer break kid with a freebie can play all day and not have long zone times. This is horrible customer care.

I'm generally patient but this is unacceptable.

Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ndecent wrote: »
    ZOS_GinaBruno ZOS_JessicaFolsom Definitely this. I work ..I'm on the west coast. I can't come home and sit in a queue for hours only to sit (now for 1 hour) with a "25 minute 32 second estimate" that isn't moving at all .... then play for 10 minutes before bed so I can get up and go to work tomorrow so I have money for things like ESO+

The current queue system penalizes those of us who work so we can pay for our games. I'm locked out so some summer break kid with a freebie can play all day and not have long zone times. This is horrible customer care.

Its horrible customer care that the game is so broken that anyone has to wait. That's what's unacceptable.
    Options
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the worst Idea that ZoS has came up with. I can see this hurting them really bad. I have been in Q for 30 minutes and my Q timer still have 27 minutes on it.

So the solution to performance issues is to just limit the amount of people in the total game.
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
    Options
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's absolutely no evidence that this would solve the problem. It may even cause more problems than it solves from a developer's perspective.
    I don't comment here often but when I do, I get [snip]
    Options
  • bracer2121b14_ESO
    bracer2121b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I sub myself and annoyed about this but the people that play without a sub did pay for the game.
    I would be furious if subs played while I couldn't play for a game I payed for.

That is a clear not fair suggestion.
    Options
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ndecent wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Definitely this. I work ..I'm on the west coast. I can't come home and sit in a queue for hours only to sit (now for 1 hour) with a "25 minute 32 second estimate" that isn't moving at all .... then play for 10 minutes before bed so I can get up and go to work tomorrow so I have money for things like ESO+

So by punishing others who have supported the game in other ways is a legitimate fix for YOUR login woes?

LOL.
    Options
  • Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    How about give ESO+ subscribers priority in the queue?
    Edited by Thrudra_Magia on 27 May 2020 00:18
    Options
  • Gabrielzavadski
    Gabrielzavadski
    ✭✭✭
    Shi.....t of a thread, but at this point, ZoS don't care about pathetic people posting shi.....t on forums, at least not while this queue problem persist.

People don't even know why they pay for esoplus lol :s
    Edited by Gabrielzavadski on 27 May 2020 00:20
    Glory for the Pact!
    Options
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see the forums made for Plus members only.
    Options
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped paying for eso plus a little while after elsweyr for a few reasons 1 I was unhappy with what they done to nb 2 because of performance issues. How ever I did buy the game and continue to buy every dlc that’s came out and will buy Greymoor when it hits console does this not count for anything imagine all those non eso plus players who just bought the dlc and can’t play it now that’s bad business and bad for there reputation.
    Edited by Deathlord92 on 27 May 2020 00:29
    Options
  • Bradyfjord
    Bradyfjord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone of us is a beta tester.
    ZOS is waiting for our honest feedback. o:)
    Options
  • holden_caulfield
    holden_caulfield
    ✭✭✭
    Its common rule in every mmorpg with an optional sub that subbers have prioritiy
    I dont know why this is not already like this here.
    But Zos is so 'greedy' that they neither double check that only buyers have access to a zone nor that their premium clients have priority access...free loaders always think that everybody try to scam them meanwhile they try to have everything for free.

Options
  • Dominicano_FleddyFlu
    Not for a few Days, PERMANENTLY
    Options
  • Maxx7410
    Maxx7410
    ✭✭✭✭
    just close the game
    Options
  • Gabrielzavadski
    Gabrielzavadski
    ✭✭✭
    New ESO PLUS ELITE :D

a68160ffc734a58450130909ca053d77.jpg

wtf get rekt
    dumbest thread in the forum
    Edited by Gabrielzavadski on 27 May 2020 01:18
    Glory for the Pact!
    Options
  • Atreidus
    Atreidus
    ✭✭✭
    And because of this.. i wont pay a eso plus anymore. Fix your stuff instead of including exploits.
    Options
  • devaneiosonho
    devaneiosonho
    ✭✭✭
    This is one of the main reasons I hate the "optional" subscription model. A bunch of people can't wait for *** and think they're entitled to something NOT INCLUDED in the package they're paying for, so they feel the need to complain, complain and complain until they have their way. *** annoying, I'll tell ya.

In my opinion they should've just kept the game as a subscription only. This, or get rid of that stupid "optional, not so optional" crap. They already make rivers of money with that overpriced store anyway.
    Edited by devaneiosonho on 27 May 2020 01:48
    Options
  • Atreidus
    Atreidus
    ✭✭✭
    oops.. sorry.
    Edited by Atreidus on 27 May 2020 01:46
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a year long sub right now. Anyone who thinks it should entitle them to cut in line out nowhere should really take a hard look at their eso+ subscription page. That is what you're paying for and nothing else. People paid real money for this game and in the case of expansions, non-subbers actually pay more money. They are entitled to the same service as you. This is not a free game.
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You say "it's only fair" - But it's NOT. You ignore the fact that there is No F2P in ESO. EVERYONE bought and PAID for their game. With the Sub, people get extra stuff. That is NOT a basis to say ' player A can have access but player B can not'.

IMHO

EDIT: and just for FYI - I Do have a sub
    :#
    Edited by barney2525 on 27 May 2020 01:55
    Options
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is one of the main reasons I hate the "optional" subscription model. A bunch of people can't wait for *** and think they're entitled to something NOT INCLUDED in the package they're paying for, so they feel the need to complain, complain and complain until they have their way. *** annoying, I'll tell ya.

In my opinion they should've just kept the game as a subscription only. This, or get rid of that stupid "optional, not so optional" crap. They already make rivers of money with that overpriced store anyway.

Nah, it's not the sub that did it. Our whole society has been going that way for roughly twelve or thirteen years now, so this is just a symptom of a much bigger problem.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
    Options
  • Drako_Ei
    Drako_Ei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make the game pay to play again please, servers were working fine when you you hadnt people with out eso+ leeching your server resources
    Options
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Hey guys I pay ESO Plus so I'm better than yall! Because the issue is not a disfunctional server, nor my ESO PLus money not going into resources into the game, the real issue here is the place I have on a virtual queue that shouldn't exist anyway!!!".

Brilliant.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
    Options
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Absolutely!!!!
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
    Options
This discussion has been closed.