The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Natch Potes? UPDATED on FIRST post

• Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobZha wrote: »
    "There's been some configuration problems with the EU server, we're trying hard but expecting to be back up by 1am at some random point in 2073. NA server is completely fine and will be back up in an hour."

*trollface*

TROLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm tired - taking a nap, see you all later!
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they'll nerf loading screens.
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eremith wrote: »
    I hope they'll nerf loading screens.

but you know it's a player negative so they'll get buffed :open_mouth:
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XlZcgbF.png
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Supernatural
    Supernatural
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Implemented several improvements to the issue where you weren’t able to reliably and consistently swap your weapon.
    Known Issue: In some cases, you may still notice a slight delay when swapping weapons. Additionally, you currently won’t see the weapon swap animation from other players."

Is this a joke?
    Edited by Supernatural on February 19, 2018 12:04PM
    Maelstrom Arena - World's First Nightblade 600k Score - 02/18/2017
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just got patched...

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • erlewine
    erlewine
    ✭✭✭
    "Implemented several improvements to the issue where you weren’t able to reliably and consistently swap your weapon.
    Known Issue: In some cases, you may still notice a slight delay when swapping weapons. Additionally, you currently won’t see the weapon swap animation from other players."

Is this a joke?

loll
    eisley the worst
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So no fix to the failed refactoring of Pucturing Sweeps damage ? Shocker...
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So no fix to the failed refactoring of Pucturing Sweeps damage ? Shocker...

Or hemorrhage not impacting heals on a nightblade.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no hide tabard option :/

happy to see the storage is solved

others im waiting to see the results
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this a joke?

Being able to use your weapons, and swap bars is more important than making absolutely sure everyone else can see you do so. So, no, not a joke, and a very important fix for those who've been afflicted.

Unfortunately, this also probably means the swap delay bug is still going to be there, which will suck. That needs to get addressed. If this can bring swap times to under a second, I'll be happy-ish. I'm so tired of having my bars locked up for 6 seconds when I try to pull something off my back par.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, the bar swap delay can still tick, but it seems to be almost completely gone. Intermittently, it will occasionally delay for a half a second, but otherwise... nice. :D
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Is this a joke?

Being able to use your weapons, and swap bars is more important than making absolutely sure everyone else can see you do so. So, no, not a joke, and a very important fix for those who've been afflicted.

Unfortunately, this also probably means the swap delay bug is still going to be there, which will suck. That needs to get addressed. If this can bring swap times to under a second, I'll be happy-ish. I'm so tired of having my bars locked up for 6 seconds when I try to pull something off my back par.

We found the “slight delay” is 1second or less, and doesn’t happen every time.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. For me, Vvardenfell loads in 30 seconds instead of 100 seconds, now. Still about twice any other zone, but a big improvement. At my age, 100 seconds is enough to forget where I was going! :smiley:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cool. For me, Vvardenfell loads in 30 seconds instead of 100 seconds, now. Still about twice any other zone, but a big improvement. At my age, 100 seconds is enough to forget where I was going! :smiley:

Or why. ;)

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or why. ;)

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news on the WW bug where you can't swap weapons?
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Is this a joke?

1 second is an eternity in PvP when you need to swap weapons to get to your heal.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay immovable pots fixed
    Edited by BaylorCorvette on February 19, 2018 2:06PM
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this a joke?

Yeah, this is a huge improvement. Some characters do appear to remain bugged, but removing and reequipping their weapons seems to clear the issue. I've seen a handful of delayed swaps, but, yeah, it's back up and running.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing on break free not working nor immunity after CC break not working?
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Is this a joke?

It looks like you didn't reset Vivec campaign despite the major queue bug which affected it on both PC EU and PC NA:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/396212/is-cyrodiil-broken-eu-server/p2
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/396262/200-queue-with-one-bar-pop-how#latest

It is unfair to some alliances.
    It will be good if you would reconsider and reset it later today.
    Please reset the campaign.

Thank you :)
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember to breathe Gina :smiley:

But, on a more serious note: When will there be a press release on the second chapter!!!
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    after watching last friday's amazing "the devs run veteran Scalecaller peak" video which was very nice btw I'm so happy to read that after patching live servers, the devs did not proceed to test and validate the new changes for Zaan hardmode again or they would still be wiping and the servers wouldn't be available before tommorrow :)
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone brave enough to test if they "fixed" or fixed the storage coffers?
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Stania
    Stania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about Zaan's shield bash? It ignores blocking from time to time and will hit you regardles of rolling out of the red circle. The tank in your past dev challenge stream has to deal with it a couple of times, he just said "What?"
    PC NA server
    ¡Hablo español!
    |vet trial #1|vet trial #2|vet trial #3 HM|Another vet trial|a hard-to-get achievement|
    My characters:
    <List of characters that no one cares to know with their classes and roles>

"Inspirational quote"
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »
    Anyone brave enough to test if they "fixed" or fixed the storage coffers?

@Zer0oo It's working fine.

I decommissioned my vMA weapons mule this morning. Dumped everything into housing storage and immediately deleted the character. Everything's still there.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Is this a joke?

Any word on hemorrhage not working on heals?