The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Data Mining] New Crown Store Items and Loading Screens from 2.3.0

• Hand_Bacon
    Hand_Bacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dem skirts. I can just see it now... a beautiful, HUGE MALE ORC in his new Bosmer skirt.
    Gidorick wrote: »
    lol. This one looks kind of silly...

gp_crwn_mounts_maskedbear_1x1.jpg

Spectatertot Bear

Spectacled_Bear_-_Houston_Zoo.jpg

Panda Bear

giant_panda_bear03.jpg

Hmmmm...looks like some strange cross-breeding.

#AlmostGood@ESO
    Options
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Am I the only one in love with this one?

gp_crwn_costumes_redguardnobledress_1x1.jpg

Yes? Okay then.

It is insta-buy for me.

Tried this out on the PTS - it's rather nice. Works pretty well for guys as well. Smart wizard robe FTW :)
    Edited by AlienSlof on February 4, 2016 4:45PM
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    Options
  • TheTwistedRune
    TheTwistedRune
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much new stuff. And nothing I want to buy.

Guess my crown savings of 15000 are going to continue to grow. :|

This game needs darker content IMO.
    Options
  • KramUzibra
    KramUzibra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Flak wrote: »
    The glowing Khajit armor and the glowing senche look kinda cool, but I really hope the merchant and banker won't be in the crownstore, that goes a bit beyond just cosmetic stuff.
    Also concerned about the Bosmer Skirt and other "sexy armor" in the crown store lately. They took away all Skin from regular gear not too long ago, looks like they want to make easy money with horny nerds now :wink:

My sister hates that eso covers so much up. She says if she wants to be sexy she should be able to be sexy.
    Options
  • KramUzibra
    KramUzibra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »
    gp_crwn_costumes_bosmerfemalelow_1x1.jpg
    gp_crwn_costumes_bosmerfemalemid_1x1.jpg

Oh god, not more half naked chicks(better yet, guys) running around.

Tbh I don't like where this is going. What's next, chain

Why not, what wrong with female or male characters lookin a little sexy
    Options
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff!
    Options
  • KramUzibra
    KramUzibra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Twilix01 wrote: »

Tbh I don't like where this is going. What's next, chain mail bikini?

We have plenty of costume choices for practical armor, I don't complain one bit about casual wear, especially as a roleplayer.

I don't use costumes in general, but point is they're not adding this because RP folks want casual wear. The main reason they're adding this(and the reason it will be popular and will bring them money) is because some folks love having half naked chicks all around in their game(not a jab at you personally so don't take it as such, however you can't argue that's true).

I don't. It's not that bad right now - they're trying to keep within lore limits and such - but while we already have those redguard dresses and this coming...I fear chainmail bikini is not that far off.

Also yes, big manly orcs in dresses/skirts ruin mah immersion in dungeons but that's another story I suppose :tongue:

Characters already can walk around in their underwear. This is a good thing. More casual clothes please. The "truth" is you shouldn't want to restrict the players freedom of expression. The more options we have in game will most likely expand the player base and life of the game. I can't tell you how many female gamers I talk to in tamriel that wish for more attractive female wears.
    Options
  • KramUzibra
    KramUzibra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »
    I would like something like this (it is a Marroc Kaftan), it is at the same time covering and revealing, even not a lot of skin is actually visible - but in this case less is more. In a way that new Redguard noble dress goes a bit into this direction, but it is even more covered than a real world noble kaftan.

249360_551151864899954_1418498626_n.jpg

Not everyone wants to be completely covered
    Inarre wrote: »
    Ancient orc in crown store... And...

Please tell me im not the only one insanely excited for this

gp_crwn_pets_echalette_1x1.jpg

Baby insect cow, you will be mine!

@Inarre its on pts patch notes.

Loyalty Rewards
    Anyone who owns the Orsinium or Thieves Guild DLC game packs will be granted a vanity pet as a loyalty reward!
    The Orsinium reward is an Echalette vanity pet, and the Thieves Guild reward is a Jackal vanity pet.

I will love the pet but what i really want is the MOUNT! a echalette (hence forth known as Baby insect cow) mount would be awsome!

I have eso plus do i still get the pet?
    Options
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KramUzibra wrote: »
    Twilix01 wrote: »

Tbh I don't like where this is going. What's next, chain mail bikini?

We have plenty of costume choices for practical armor, I don't complain one bit about casual wear, especially as a roleplayer.

I don't use costumes in general, but point is they're not adding this because RP folks want casual wear. The main reason they're adding this(and the reason it will be popular and will bring them money) is because some folks love having half naked chicks all around in their game(not a jab at you personally so don't take it as such, however you can't argue that's true).

I don't. It's not that bad right now - they're trying to keep within lore limits and such - but while we already have those redguard dresses and this coming...I fear chainmail bikini is not that far off.

Also yes, big manly orcs in dresses/skirts ruin mah immersion in dungeons but that's another story I suppose :tongue:

Characters already can walk around in their underwear. This is a good thing. More casual clothes please. The "truth" is you shouldn't want to restrict the players freedom of expression. The more options we have in game will most likely expand the player base and life of the game. I can't tell you how many female gamers I talk to in tamriel that wish for more attractive female wears.

Feel a bit odd to continue arguing this, I mean I'm not actually a grumpy old lady opposing anyting new/not coering the youth from head to toes lol :tongue: The stuff in game is not so bad atm but I am just afraid it will get much worse because if it'll get them money...will they really resist it?

And to be honest I do find the "players freedom of expression" a bit of a flawed argument. Yes, you have the right to play as you want, dress as you like and I should have no say in this(unless I'm a close friend or something), that makes perfect sense. However there're situations when your..."freedom of expression" interferes with my gameplay and immersion, to which I also have a right. Tbh wedding robes wearing tanks already make me want to scream and poke them with something sharp, perhaps a simple "turn off costumes" button would be nice for someone like me? Compromises and all.
    Edited by Magdalina on February 4, 2016 8:35PM
    Options
  • Ruthven
    Ruthven
    ✭✭✭
    Bethesda be like:

NLcjdoO.gif

"Money fight!"
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The glowing Khajit armor and the glowing senche look kinda cool, but I really hope the merchant and banker won't be in the crownstore, that goes a bit beyond just cosmetic stuff.
    Also concerned about the Bosmer Skirt and other "sexy armor" in the crown store lately. They took away all Skin from regular gear not too long ago, looks like they want to make easy money with horny nerds now :wink:

They are in the PTS Crown store,so I assume they will be in our store the same way.
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

In deserts and swamps my character doesnt like being stuck underneath that clanky ugly heavy armor all the time.Skimpy armor manes a lot of sense when the weather is hot and sweaty.
    Options
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    And this one

gp_crwn_pets_senchecub_1x1.jpg

What a cutie! Definitely getting that little guy.
    Options
  • Hand_Bacon
    Hand_Bacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »
    In deserts and swamps my character doesnt like being stuck underneath that clanky ugly heavy armor all the time.Skimpy armor manes a lot of sense when the weather is hot and sweaty.

Yep, I remember telling my CO, its just to damn hot for this helmet and flak jacket, not to mention all this extra equipment. Could we please all wear skirts and belly dancer outfits instead? That'd scare the hell out of the enemy.

#AlmostGood@ESO
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like something like this (it is a Marroc Kaftan), it is at the same time covering and revealing, even not a lot of skin is actually visible - but in this case less is more. In a way that new Redguard noble dress goes a bit into this direction, but it is even more covered than a real world noble kaftan.

Loyalty Rewards
    Anyone who owns the Orsinium or Thieves Guild DLC game packs will be granted a vanity pet as a loyalty reward!
    The Orsinium reward is an Echalette vanity pet, and the Thieves Guild reward is a Jackal vanity pet.

I will love the pet but what i really want is the MOUNT! a echalette (hence forth known as Baby insect cow) mount would be awsome!

That is a GOOD question... I would assume no. You don't "own" the DLC.

If not, even MORE reason ESO+ isn't worth it.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hand_Bacon wrote: »
    Volkodav wrote: »

Yep, I remember telling my CO, its just to damn hot for this helmet and flak jacket, not to mention all this extra equipment. Could we please all wear skirts and belly dancer outfits instead? That'd scare the hell out of the enemy.

I can see you now.Swinging your hips along there,rifle slung ovcer your shoulder.Might distract the enemy a bit too. :}
    Well,since I have no CO ingame,I can wear anything I want to.
    Options
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Read you just have to get to the new area to claim them (they're Loyalty Rewards), and even if you unsub you still keep the collectible content.

The bottom line explains Loyalty Rewards are given to "those that purchase or who have access to it", which means that includes ESO Plus members.

DLC Quests from Collectibles
    You will now be able to access an introductory quest for each DLC game pack via the Collection system! A new tab has been added to the Collection system for all DLC entries.

Loyalty Rewards
    • The Orsinium reward is an Echalette vanity pet, and the Thieves Guild reward is a Jackal vanity pet.
    • You’ll need to complete a new achievement to receive your pet, but just need to simply walk into the main city.
      • Orsinium loyalty reward achievement: “A Gift from Orsinium”
      • Thieves Guild loyalty reward achievement: “Spoils of Abah’s Landing”
    • The pet will be added to your Collections UI, and will be usable account-wide.
    • Going forward, each DLC game pack will include some sort of reward for those that purchase or have access to it.
    Edited by babylon on February 4, 2016 9:53PM
    Options
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DKsUnite wrote: »
    gp_crwn_mounts_lionprideking_1x1.jpg

OMG

take my money
    All of it...

Screw it, here's my wallet, Zeni. Just take what you need.

Edited by Uriel_Nocturne on February 4, 2016 9:52PM

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

Options
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

AND>>>THIS IS TAKE MY MONEY if the artist get it right

i wish my wife would wear something like that
    Options
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We're gonna need a bigger checkbook"

Quot+you+re+going+to+need+a+bigger+boat+quot+_7739a684504612ee7e47552531dc2981.jpg

Options
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All is getting purchased... as usual.
    I bet the wife is getting sick of hearing how much im gonna buy on eso every month lol
    Options
  • MikeB
    MikeB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they don't care about breaking lore as long as its a crown store item is all I get out of this
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Am I the only one in love with this one?

gp_crwn_costumes_redguardnobledress_1x1.jpg

Yes? Okay then.

It is insta-buy for me.

You are not alone, I loved this from the first moment I put my eyes on it.
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MikeB wrote: »
    So they don't care about breaking lore as long as its a crown store item is all I get out of this

What is lore breaking @MikeB ?
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Loyalty Rewards

You misunderstood me, I just wanted to show, that even real world moslem fashion is not completely covering all up, not to talk about real world arabic belly dance wear, which is all about being sexy, while still honoring tradition.
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »

Loyalty Rewards

That is a GOOD question... I would assume no. You don't "own" the DLC.

If not, even MORE reason ESO+ isn't worth it.

As far as I got from the patch notes, ESO+ members will get them as well. it is not who owns the DLCs, but who has access to those.
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makkir wrote: »

AND>>>THIS IS TAKE MY MONEY if the artist get it right

i wish my wife would wear something like that

So why does she not like it?-

The skirt is not an unusual length, slightly less than italian length though, but not that much shorter. As long as she feels young, she can wear this - given that her figure is sportive and she has a flat belly and not much of love handles and firm legs. Basically, she needs to feel comfortable in her body to wear this, maybe she is not. Make more compliments maybe.
    Options
  • gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It basically just means rich and poor :)

Born into a family with lots of cash or a family with none!

LOL I looked at the photos I think he was digging at that
    Options
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far I know I'm getting half the pets, the fancy cloud camel, the Dro'Mathra Senche and the ancient orc motif. Thankfully I have a good stash of crowns.

That dress is absolutely beautiful.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
    Options