Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

[Data Mining] New Crown Store Items and Loading Screens from 2.3.0

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »
    Abeille wrote: »
    Am I the only one in love with this one?

gp_crwn_costumes_redguardnobledress_1x1.jpg

Yes? Okay then.

It is insta-buy for me.

You are not alone, I loved this from the first moment I put my eyes on it.

I thought people didn't like it, since it was page 3 and nobody mentioned it :P

Glad I'm not the only one. If it is popular, they might introduce more like that one. I know it is not supposed to resemble a priestess, but I have a character that is supposed to be a Priestess of the Eight, and I think that will look nice on her.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KramUzibra wrote: »
    I would like something like this (it is a Marroc Kaftan), it is at the same time covering and revealing, even not a lot of skin is actually visible - but in this case less is more. In a way that new Redguard noble dress goes a bit into this direction, but it is even more covered than a real world noble kaftan.

249360_551151864899954_1418498626_n.jpg

Not everyone wants to be completely covered
    Inarre wrote: »
    Ancient orc in crown store... And...

Please tell me im not the only one insanely excited for this

gp_crwn_pets_echalette_1x1.jpg

Baby insect cow, you will be mine!

@Inarre its on pts patch notes.

Loyalty Rewards
    Anyone who owns the Orsinium or Thieves Guild DLC game packs will be granted a vanity pet as a loyalty reward!
    The Orsinium reward is an Echalette vanity pet, and the Thieves Guild reward is a Jackal vanity pet.

I will love the pet but what i really want is the MOUNT! a echalette (hence forth known as Baby insect cow) mount would be awsome!

I have eso plus do i still get the pet?

You misunderstood me, I just wanted to show, that even real world moslem fashion is not completely covering all up, not to talk about real world arabic belly dance wear, which is all about being sexy, while still honoring tradition.

Muslim
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »
    So far I know I'm getting half the pets, the fancy cloud camel, the Dro'Mathra Senche and the ancient orc motif. Thankfully I have a good stash of crowns.
    I would like something like this (it is a Marroc Kaftan), it is at the same time covering and revealing, even not a lot of skin is actually visible - but in this case less is more. In a way that new Redguard noble dress goes a bit into this direction, but it is even more covered than a real world noble kaftan.

249360_551151864899954_1418498626_n.jpg

That dress is absolutely beautiful.

Indeed, and I don't know, if you have discovered the secret of this kaftan?- Look at how the hood is attached to the rest of the dress. When she is taking the hood off, it will free her shoulders and her hair in full - making it a shoulder-free evening dress. This kaftan has more erotic to it than what is obvious at first sight :wink:
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for the sexy male costumes. Where are the ripped abs and pecs?
    Options
  • KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's those pirate costume...

gp_crwn_costumes_piratelow_1x1.jpg
    gp_crwn_costumes_piratehigh_1x1.jpg
    Options
  • Storm_knight22
    Storm_knight22
    ✭✭✭✭
    What are the banker and merchant? Part of player housing? I'm finally gonna get muh camel! And where is the Puppy Monkey Baby?
    I want spell crafting.
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Some really nice stuff in there.

Worried how many of these might end up as specials though and have the higher prices and limited time. :confused:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Awesome! Some really nice stuff in there.

Worried how many of these might end up as specials though and have the higher prices and limited time. :confused:

They better not do that with the bosmer outfits I would be angry. As would most, finally something sexy to wear!.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
    Options
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Flak wrote: »
    The glowing Khajit armor and the glowing senche look kinda cool, but I really hope the merchant and banker won't be in the crownstore, that goes a bit beyond just cosmetic stuff.
    Also concerned about the Bosmer Skirt and other "sexy armor" in the crown store lately. They took away all Skin from regular gear not too long ago, looks like they want to make easy money with horny nerds now :wink:

Dude if they nerf skin any harder in this game we'd all be playing as a skeleton no skin period
    Options
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What are the banker and merchant? Part of player housing?

They're assistants you can buy and summon like a pet. No player housing yet.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
    Options
  • Hope499
    Hope499
    ✭✭✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »
    I clicked on the top photo hoping to see a better view of whatever it is,but it took me to a Russian site.Sorry,I dont read Russian,and those items arent available in our crown store. I sure wish they were though!!
    Soo,..can you let me know what your post about? Are they supposed to be ideas for the store from datamining,or what?

Have you never heard of data mining?

Go google it.
    Tripped over my friends bra.....
    ..she is always setting booby traps!
    Options
  • Hope499
    Hope499
    ✭✭✭✭
    TERAB1T wrote: »
    Added disclaimer for those, who can't understand what's going on in this thread.
    Magdalina wrote: »
    gp_crwn_costumes_bosmerfemalelow_1x1.jpg
    gp_crwn_costumes_bosmerfemalemid_1x1.jpg

Oh god, not more half naked chicks(better yet, guys) running around.

Tbh I don't like where this is going. What's next, chain mail bikini?

Cmon...

I would agree if it was some slutty outfit.....but that is not even close....

its a sleeveless shirt and a normal length skirt...
    Edited by Hope499 on February 5, 2016 4:16PM
    Options
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the short skirts outfits - they're quite tasteful and stylish in a barbarian kind of way, but please don't add in bikinis and flipflops.
    Options
  • Hope499
    Hope499
    ✭✭✭✭
    babylon wrote: »
    I like the short skirts outfits - they're quite tasteful and stylish in a barbarian kind of way, but please don't add in bikinis and flipflops.

I like those sharks
    Options
  • Iove
    Iove
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope499 wrote: »
    Added disclaimer for those, who can't understand what's going on in this thread.

Cmon...

Are we still in this day and age where I have to explain that there is no such thing as a slutty outfit? Just because a woman shows skin doesn't mean she sleeps with a lot of people, omg.

Options
  • Hope499
    Hope499
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iove wrote: »

Cmon...

Are we still in this day and age where I have to explain that there is no such thing as a slutty outfit? Just because a woman shows skin doesn't mean she sleeps with a lot of people, omg.

You can TRY to explain, but it would be wasted, because I am just using it as a term......settle down there.
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will show you something, because some think that something "bikini" like would be out of place - now look at this belly dance costume from the turkish belly dancer Didem - she is dancing in that outfit in normal TV, this is not out of place at all, but matching tradition, even many might think, that these cultures are prude, they are not, it's just a different culture.

51a6726386cec_f528764d624db129b32c21fbca0cb8d6
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »
    I clicked on the top photo hoping to see a better view of whatever it is,but it took me to a Russian site.Sorry,I dont read Russian,and those items arent available in our crown store. I sure wish they were though!!
    Soo,..can you let me know what your post about? Are they supposed to be ideas for the store from datamining,or what?

Have you never heard of data mining?

Go google it.

What,you dont know? No wonder you told me to google it. Besides I didnt ask what datamining was,as I already know. I simply wondered if they planned to add said items on the site soon,or if it was just ideas for future possibilities.
    Please read the comment carefully before you assume someone doesnt know something.
    Options
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makkir wrote: »
    "We're gonna need a bigger checkbook"

Quot+you+re+going+to+need+a+bigger+boat+quot+_7739a684504612ee7e47552531dc2981.jpg

4146f6220eaa9360c920f2136bac4a11.gif
    Options
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghrimn wrote: »
    gp_crwn_costumes_dragonwarrior_1x1.jpg
    I don't know if I should be angry or excited about this costume.

I'm dislike that they are throwing that in, but whatever sells. Haha
    Options
  • Toorlokviing
    Toorlokviing
    ✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    Lions! Lion cubs! So many lovely things!

There goes this one's pension money for 2016!

this was a crown store feature i had suggested before they put out pts but it may have been mentioned before my post on the wanted crown store items.

i was glomping all over the one i got to try out in pts when live servers went down. i had wanted to avoid playing on pts but now im gald i did...zos you better put this in the crown store along with a baby dromathra cub too. i hope they will do all colorations of the senches as cubs that have been released thus far. i will buy every single one of them cuz i live kittez <3.
    Options
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I had suggested it too, long before I saw this! I also did exactly the same - went on the PTS and just had to have it! :D

I am a crazy cat lady and love it!
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had suggested it too, long before I saw this! I also did exactly the same - went on the PTS and just had to have it! :D

That is one of the reasons I miss the caracal like ear tips on khajiit, we had them in Skyrim but they are gone in ESO.

proxy.php?code=48ff93f90d30cc5ea5e3c66d4df0095f8ef2df155b67ff8aa04394f0b64a4607&url=aHR0cDovLzM4Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vdHVtYmxyX2xmYjZiaVhBT2ExcXo2cWJhbzFfMTI4MC5qcGc%3D

And where is all the bling a real khajiit has

latest?cb=20120123221945

I think ZOS has done a pretty poor job with creating the Khajiit in ESO, they were by far better looking in Skyrim.
    Options
  • Sempars
    Sempars
    ✭✭✭
    I want to ride something cool, Giant Pig or something out of the norm. These same skin crap is getting old.
    Options
  • Snowstrider
    Snowstrider
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is one of the reasons I miss the caracal like ear tips on khajiit, we had them in Skyrim but they are gone in ESO.

proxy.php?code=48ff93f90d30cc5ea5e3c66d4df0095f8ef2df155b67ff8aa04394f0b64a4607&url=aHR0cDovLzM4Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vdHVtYmxyX2xmYjZiaVhBT2ExcXo2cWJhbzFfMTI4MC5qcGc%3D

latest?cb=20120123221945

I think ZOS has done a pretty poor job with creating the Khajiit in ESO, they were by far better looking in Skyrim.

To be fair Everything looks better in Skyrim but they did not take their art design from skyrim
    Options
  • Iove
    Iove
    ✭✭✭✭

latest?cb=20120123221945

To be fair Everything looks better in Skyrim but they did not take their art design from skyrim

Those ear tips are in eso, they just look a bit horrid. Check adornment 2 from left.
    Options
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Bikinis and flipflops :lol:
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

Options
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gp_crwn_mounts_lionprideking_1x1.jpg

OMG

Confirmed, Aslan mount coming to Crown Store ;)
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bikinis and flipflops :lol:

This is a real issue. Archeage has done things like this and silly sailor costumes and even a french maid. I don't want to see stuff like this in ESO either.
    Options
  • xellink
    xellink
    ✭✭✭

latest?cb=20120123221945

Skyrim is many hundred years later. Imagine fashion 100 years ago
    Options