[Data Mining] New Crown Store Items and Loading Screens from 2.3.0

• Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xellink wrote: »
    Lysette wrote: »
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    I had suggested it too, long before I saw this! I also did exactly the same - went on the PTS and just had to have it! :D

I am a crazy cat lady and love it!

That is one of the reasons I miss the caracal like ear tips on khajiit, we had them in Skyrim but they are gone in ESO.

proxy.php?code=48ff93f90d30cc5ea5e3c66d4df0095f8ef2df155b67ff8aa04394f0b64a4607&url=aHR0cDovLzM4Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vdHVtYmxyX2xmYjZiaVhBT2ExcXo2cWJhbzFfMTI4MC5qcGc%3D

And where is all the bling a real khajiit has

latest?cb=20120123221945

I think ZOS has done a pretty poor job with creating the Khajiit in ESO, they were by far better looking in Skyrim.

To be fair Everything looks better in Skyrim but they did not take their art design from skyrim

Skyrim is many hundred years later. Imagine fashion 100 years ago

I actually like some of the victorian fashion. And it is not 100 years but 1000 years.
    Edited by Lysette on February 8, 2016 10:17PM
    Options
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
    Options
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    babylon wrote: »
    I like the short skirts outfits - they're quite tasteful and stylish in a barbarian kind of way, but please don't add in bikinis and flipflops.

Bikinis and flipflops :lol:

This is a real issue. Archeage has done things like this and silly sailor costumes and even a french maid. I don't want to see stuff like this in ESO either.

I understand. I wouldn't like that either, but I have faith in ZOS, I doubt they'd introduce lore-breaking outfits, if that makes sense.
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the short skirts outfits - they're quite tasteful and stylish in a barbarian kind of way, but please don't add in bikinis and flipflops.

This is a real issue. Archeage has done things like this and silly sailor costumes and even a french maid. I don't want to see stuff like this in ESO either.

I understand. I wouldn't like that either, but I have faith in ZOS, I doubt they'd introduce lore-breaking outfits, if that makes sense.

Or they'll find a way to make it fit with the lore, like they did with the Halloween Polymorphs

French Maid == Breton Maid?
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had suggested it too, long before I saw this! I also did exactly the same - went on the PTS and just had to have it! :D

That is one of the reasons I miss the caracal like ear tips on khajiit, we had them in Skyrim but they are gone in ESO.

proxy.php?code=48ff93f90d30cc5ea5e3c66d4df0095f8ef2df155b67ff8aa04394f0b64a4607&url=aHR0cDovLzM4Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vdHVtYmxyX2xmYjZiaVhBT2ExcXo2cWJhbzFfMTI4MC5qcGc%3D

@Lysette
    They are in game. My Kajiit has ears like that.
    3Dq2vop.jpg
    Edited by Katahdin on February 8, 2016 10:41PM
    Beta tester November 2013
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »

@Lysette
    They are in game. My Kajiit has ears like that.
    3Dq2vop.jpg

Too bad I missed that, my character slots are full and the barbershop is not up yet.
    Edited by Lysette on February 8, 2016 11:18PM
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have an Argonian that would look quite nice in such a costume. :wink:

40740-1-1377056564.jpg
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • Snowstrider
    Snowstrider
    ✭✭✭✭✭

latest?cb=20120123221945

I think ZOS has done a pretty poor job with creating the Khajiit in ESO, they were by far better looking in Skyrim.

To be fair Everything looks better in Skyrim but they did not take their art design from skyrim

I am not talking about fashion i am talking about art design and character design. And skyrim is much later then 100 years but by your reason we should have epic stuff as skyrims ancient nord armor and more like their design. Its game design choice and no lore reason

Look at this armor and compare to eso armor. No floaty shoulders or clipping

http://cdn.instructables.com/F24/BVSG/HLA23BEE/F24BVSGHLA23BEE.SMALL.jpg
    Options
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gp_crwn_mounts_lionprideking_1x1.jpg

OMG
    YES!
    Xendyn wrote: »
    And this one

gp_crwn_pets_senchecub_1x1.jpg
    and YES!

Take my money now!
    Options
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭

latest?cb=20120123221945

I am not talking about fashion i am talking about art design and character design. And skyrim is much later then 100 years but by your reason we should have epic stuff as skyrims ancient nord armor and more like their design. Its game design choice and no lore reason

Look at this armor and compare to eso armor. No floaty shoulders or clipping

http://cdn.instructables.com/F24/BVSG/HLA23BEE/F24BVSGHLA23BEE.SMALL.jpg

Its also offline!
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have watched a couple of videos now about the TG DLC and I have to say, the art team of ZOS has done an awesome job with this DLC. Landscape and city are just gorgeous and the new mounts and pets are adorable. Just the dragonfrog got a bit too small for comfort IMO, it would be good, if ZOS would scale it up, because it is really hard to see the details like it is.
    Options
  • TheSwanKing
    TheSwanKing
    ✭✭✭
    Erm, you know everything g so far(excluding halloween) and beyond is now apart of the lore? Plus its no coincidence that the Bosmer wear revealing clothes, you also need to realise that women in real life like to wear short/minksirts?
    Why should a women in ES BE ANY different?
    Edited by TheSwanKing on February 16, 2016 10:45AM
    Options
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    And this one

gp_crwn_pets_senchecub_1x1.jpg

Now that's really a cute one.

And the animations are really cool! It's on PTS right now, so we may have it in the Crown store with Thieves Guild
    Options
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »
    gp_crwn_costumes_bosmerfemalelow_1x1.jpg
    gp_crwn_costumes_bosmerfemalemid_1x1.jpg

Oh god, not more half naked chicks(better yet, guys) running around.

Tbh I don't like where this is going. What's next, chain mail bikini?

I disagree with you. Bosmer are tribal people living in a warm jungle. This outfit totally make sense, it's lore appropriate and the equivalent on earth would be topless.

hqdefault.jpg

[snip]
    edited to remove an inappropriate photo.

Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on May 16, 2016 1:35PM
    Options
  • TheSwanKing
    TheSwanKing
    ✭✭✭
    I'm all mature but that half naked women pic may offend someone(don't ask me people are weird)maybe censor the *** in Photoshop.
    Options
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really excited about these 3.

gp_crwn_mounts_whitelion_1x1.jpg
    gp_crwn_mounts_dromothrasenche_1x1.jpg
    gp_crwn_bundle_piratebundle_1x1.jpg
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
    Options
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    gp_crwn_bundle_piratebundle_1x1.jpg
    I've been waiting for an outfit like this since forever <3
    Options
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Me too! I'll be grabbing all of these!
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Am I the only one in love with this one?

gp_crwn_costumes_redguardnobledress_1x1.jpg

Yes? Okay then.

It is insta-buy for me.

I overlooked this...its pretty nice looking too
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, looks like the same old half naked costumes as always.

No interesting polymorphs? No awesome battle armor costumes?
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all mature but that half naked women pic may offend someone(don't ask me people are weird)maybe censor the *** in Photoshop.

Nonsense, the whole point of Elloa's post was to show what the real life equivalent looks like in such a climate and that the Bosmer casual outfits are good as they are. There is nothing wrong with going half or totally naked where it is appropriate or even normal - someone not doing it would look awkward in such a society and would be laughed at.
    Options
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    This will hold me over for my workin' man character until the DEVs decide they are ready to take my money and bring back the Blacksmith outfit............ please.

gp_crwn_costumes_bretonmalelow_1x1.jpg
    Edited by Eirikir on February 23, 2016 6:23AM
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
    Options
  • MarcoPolo
    MarcoPolo
    ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm assuming that the "styles", such as Trinimac and the Alliance ones will be crafting motifs and not costumes (mislabeled or mistranslated at the link).

Otherwise, that's bs.
    Options