The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thank you for the natch potes

Nikkor
Nikkor
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno

I was watching eso live the other day and it struck me.

I wanted to say thank you for the work you put into the patch notes. I am the type of geek where once someone asked me my favorite thing to read and the first thing I thought of was camera instruction manuals.

You do an amazing job with them. Some might take it for granted but there are many games that release patch notes and leave out so much for information or don't read with clarity and detail.

yeah so I just wanted to say thank you. i read them like its christmas when we get a patch.
  • Khaos_Bane
    Khaos_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. Good post Nikkor. You are also one strange dude...camera instruction manuals? Come on !
    Edited by Khaos_Bane on January 19, 2016 4:32PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks so much! It's actually kind of (dare I say) fun to put them together, and really gives a deep insight into each and every item going into each build. We're knee-deep in Thieves Guild patch notes at the moment which will likely be around 60 pages! :astonished:

Edit: And thank YOU all for the natch potes threads. Seriously, they're the best part of Monday mornings.

Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on January 19, 2016 4:53PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks so much! It's actually kind of (dare I say) fun to put them together, and really gives a deep insight into each and every item going into each build. We're knee-deep in Thieves Guild patch notes at the moment which will likely be around 60 pages! :astonished:

60 pages?? How do you not go mad??

Can't wait to see what the Thieves Guild brings.

Any teasers . . . ? :wink:
    Edited by JD2013 on January 19, 2016 4:58PM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Edit: And thank YOU all for the natch potes threads. Seriously, they're the best part of Monday mornings.

Oh I'm excited! :smiley:
    Edited by strikeback1247 on January 19, 2016 4:55PM
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaos_Bane wrote: »
    camera instruction manuals?

Hey, hey now... 1.0 Physical Manuals are becoming a thing of yester-year. If your a retro-game collector, some manuals can go for quite a lot! Especially older strategy guides like Earthbound or Chrono Trigger!

For newer games, your lucky if you even get a physical manual at all...
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on January 19, 2016 4:57PM
  • Taonnor
    Taonnor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm already hyped... Stop it. :s
    Guild

Gildenleiter von Lux Dei (EU/AD). Offizieller Gildenspotlight für ESOTU!
    Guild leader of Lux Dei (EU/AD). Official Guild Spotlight for ESOTU!

Addons & Guides

ESOUI Author Portal: Taonnor
    Addons: Taos AP Session, Taos Group Tools

Myth AoE Cap: DE Mythos AoE Cap // EN Myth AoE Cap

What should i change in ESO: DE [DGR] Was würde ich an ESO verändern - "Der große Rundumschlag" // EN [TWS] What should i change in ESO – „The sweeping statement“

Charakters

Taonnor Annare, Sorcerer
    Thao Annare, Nightblade
  • ZOS_RichLambert
    ZOS_RichLambert
    Creative Director
    @ZOS_GinaBruno - I'm going to remember this post for later.... :wink:

Rich Lambert
    Creative Director - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »

60 pages?? How do you not go mad??

Can't wait to see what the Thieves Guild brings.

Any teasers . . . ? :wink:
    The word "now" appears more than once :hushed:
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Hey, hey now... 1.0 Physical Manuals are becoming a thing of yester-year. If your a retro-game collector, some manuals can go for quite a lot! Especially older strategy guides like Earthbound or Chrono Trigger!

I still have my original Earthbound strategy guide! Remember the huge box it came in? What about the Mach Pizza air freshener? :smiley:
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sadly so.

But I still have boxed Snes games with inserts like Earthbound and Terranigma and Link Between Worlds and Secret of Mana.

I love physical maps and the such.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sadly so.

But I still have boxed Snes games with inserts like Earthbound and Terranigma and Link Between Worlds and Secret of Mana.

Whole reason I bought the big ol wombo edition of ESO. :-)
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    60 pages of Patch Notes?! o.0 Wouldn't it have been easier to just make a whole new game :p

But srsly, tyvm for all the work you're putting into ESO, and I'm rlly looking forward to the Thieves Guild DLC :)
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • KaleidoscopeEyz
    KaleidoscopeEyz
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's a patch? I haven't seen one of them on Xbox in 2 months. Seriously.
  • CtrlAltDlt
    CtrlAltDlt
    ✭✭✭
    I really really really hope to see the khajiit carnage passive fixed in those notes. Other than that, thank you Gina for your hard work and putting up with this demanding community (pvp). We love your game and want the best for it.
    PC NA - jeazzy

stamblade outnumbered pvp vol 1. youtu.be/h1ONYfpAJJ8
    Stamblade outbumbered pvp vol 2. No cheese youtu.be/rN4_aRVMvWw
  • Khaos_Bane
    Khaos_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This thread isn't about patch frequency. It's about the awesome patch notes Gina puts together for us!

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nikkor wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I was watching eso live the other day and it struck me.

I wanted to say thank you for the work you put into the patch notes. I am the type of geek where once someone asked me my favorite thing to read and the first thing I thought of was camera instruction manuals.

You do an amazing job with them. Some might take it for granted but there are many games that release patch notes and leave out so much for information or don't read with clarity and detail.

yeah so I just wanted to say thank you. i read them like its christmas when we get a patch.

I have to agree. It is fun to read the patch notes, and the longer they are the better.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • KaleidoscopeEyz
    KaleidoscopeEyz
    ✭✭✭✭

This thread isn't about patch frequency. It's about the awesome patch notes Gina puts together for us!

Can I get patch notes without a patch?
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sadly so.

Each Ultima game came with its own cloth map, a trinket representing an important item from that game, and a manual in the form of a lore book and spellbook. I miss those days...
  • shauny.gibbsb16_ESO
    daemonios wrote: »

Sadly so.

Each Ultima game came with its own cloth map, a trinket representing an important item from that game, and a manual in the form of a lore book and spellbook. I miss those days...

I loved that!
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I still have my original Earthbound strategy guide! Remember the huge box it came in? What about the Mach Pizza air freshener? :smiley:

Never got Earthbound when I was little... =( Such a shame honestly... however

I will be getting this little gem soon

GsTyduf-61aEDXupfOAevvDaPTMeD60m.png

And already have this

LpTLtCp74r7GjxpTrvGSzj0pWb9VQP_i.png

So that should make up for it. :smiley:
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LoL, Natch Pote Day is teh bestzor :p
    Edited by nimander99 on January 19, 2016 6:57PM
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Haulinash
    Haulinash
    ✭✭✭
    I have an uncle like that Nikkor- He'd get something for Christmas and when he'd open it up, pull out the manual, set the rest of it aside and read it cover to cover before he ever even touched the rest of it....
    Thank the stars! I wasn't sure I'd find anyone else out here. Please, I ne- STAB! STAB! STABSTABSTABSTABSTAB!