The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Two Years of ESO PvP - Rylana's comments for ZOS

Rylana
Rylana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So I just got my second anniversary badge this morning, and I remembered how I did a one year anniversary thread in a similar vein. So, I decided I would do a two year feedback thread based on PvP and how I feel about it currently.

What a year it has been. Lag, bugs, more lag, more bugs, two sweeping rebalances, campaigns born, campaigns ended, campaigns born and ended, Imperial Fricken City!!! (meh), and a whole lot of interchangeable superlatives used to describe skills and game strats... as well as the most derisive terms, id leave that up to everyones personal take really.

So I made the transition from small group player to medium sized competitive raider this year, complete with going fully cross faction. Had a blast with that, except for having six vet toons in three different factions was made extremely difficult to maintain. (grinding for mats + new restrictions on moving campaign to campaign with the smaller number of campaigns made some of my toons impossible to play). Also saw the end of an era with the removal of former emperor passives and buff servers, saw the launch finally of IC and was underwhelmed, Not bad for a one-off, but not something Id want to play much considering PvE in a PvP zone is meh at best, and the whole linear nature of the sewers feels very restrictive. Anyway, IC wasnt bad, bought that DLC, but wont be buying wrothgar, nothing for me. Totally uninterested in it.

Ive rambled a bit. Zenimax you really need to start listening to your PvP players. This year youve gutted Cyrodiil and competitive PvP, forced metas down our throats, imbalanced classes and stamina/magicka, left broken things in for far too long (again), and even managed to give us more lag than ever before for quite a stretch back in the summer.

Ill keep this part short and sweet.

- Remove the damage reduction in PvP, remove the healing reduction as well.
- Reinstate soft caps for stats
- Put resource flags inside/on top of the towers,
- Fix the CC system so it is reliable, as well as the break free system so it is also reliable.
- Either increase detection radius on detect potions or increase duration
- If we have an AoE cap, we must also have a Heal and Barrier cap. Cap everything if youre going to cap anything.
- Make siege lethal again
- Add a "not purgeable again for 4 seconds" status to any player recently affected by purge.
- Institute IC lockouts on all campaigns, not just Axe.
- Bring back forward camps in a more limited capacity.
- Institute penalties on any faction with more than one bar of population greater than than the others (if faction A is poplocked and faction B is 2 bar, make faction A severely weaker to force them to either spread out of the campaign or more easily handled by the smaller faction)
- Add v16 PvP bags to the vendors already
- Give us a fricken ARENA for 4v4, 8v8. 12v12

Basically Cyrodiil was better a year ago than it is today. Most of my suggestions are throwbacks or attempts to revert changes already made that simply made the game worse overall. It gets more difficult for me to continue playing. Still here, but the fun has been sucked out. All I see are zergballs smashing into zergballs destroying ping and FPS for everyone, stuttering the server performance, even causing crashes and rollbacks.

There is no simple silver bullet solution, but more and more this game is becoming less of a fun priority for my gaming time, and more of a chore or a frustration to play. I might add more thoughts to this, but as you can see, my passion for the game has declined to a point where I really dont care if my thread is even very good. I used to write a bit more eloquently, but ive given up. I just figured id post a few thoughts.

@rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has it been 2 years? AIyah I feel old....

Alot of this sounds good but I'm worried ZOS is too set in their ways to tweak anything. There were multiple suggestions for alternatives besides the fubared BS buff, and look what we still got? Heal blobs and shield spam. If they're gonna drag their feet about adjustments then they should institute counters for this ***. and YES buff siege. Unless you're running in a grp tha has no healers (EP pugs seems like....) siege will NOT dent a organized zergblob.

It tickles.
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    I agree OP

I've been here since beta and early access...

2 great years, but I'm feeling like this game is no longer apealing to the Elder Scrolls crowd and has started focusing on the other MMO players (EQ, WoW, GW2, FF)

Not that those are terrible games at all, but those features that make up those games need to stay in those games, not bleed off into this one...

Imbalances in PvP and Nerf bats for hardcore PvE'rs is not the way this game should be leaning...

I still remember the days of the "Overcharged" stat... when everyone was a tank/healer/dps

Edited by i3ig_Gun on November 10, 2015 5:49AM
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love nothing more than a mini-game Arena, 1v1, 2v2, 4v4 etc. with all the bells and whistles. At least I could do something until they 'fix' other things.
    Edited by LegendaryMage on November 10, 2015 5:54AM
  • VincentBlanquin
    VincentBlanquin
    ✭✭✭
    as i see the situation, they gave up with pvp. everything is build towards casual pve groups to have the easiest time there as possible. simple everything, its not coincidence. deal with it, they will never listen to pvp voice anymore. game over
    Edited by VincentBlanquin on November 10, 2015 6:15AM
    Irwen Vincinter - Nord - Dragonknight
    Irw´en - Bosmer - Nightblade
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    So I just got my second anniversary badge this morning, and I remembered how I did a one year anniversary thread in a similar vein. So, I decided I would do a two year feedback thread based on PvP and how I feel about it currently.

What a year it has been. Lag, bugs, more lag, more bugs, two sweeping rebalances, campaigns born, campaigns ended, campaigns born and ended, Imperial Fricken City!!! (meh), and a whole lot of interchangeable superlatives used to describe skills and game strats... as well as the most derisive terms, id leave that up to everyones personal take really.

So I made the transition from small group player to medium sized competitive raider this year, complete with going fully cross faction. Had a blast with that, except for having six vet toons in three different factions was made extremely difficult to maintain. (grinding for mats + new restrictions on moving campaign to campaign with the smaller number of campaigns made some of my toons impossible to play). Also saw the end of an era with the removal of former emperor passives and buff servers, saw the launch finally of IC and was underwhelmed, Not bad for a one-off, but not something Id want to play much considering PvE in a PvP zone is meh at best, and the whole linear nature of the sewers feels very restrictive. Anyway, IC wasnt bad, bought that DLC, but wont be buying wrothgar, nothing for me. Totally uninterested in it.

Ive rambled a bit. Zenimax you really need to start listening to your PvP players. This year youve gutted Cyrodiil and competitive PvP, forced metas down our throats, imbalanced classes and stamina/magicka, left broken things in for far too long (again), and even managed to give us more lag than ever before for quite a stretch back in the summer.

- Fix the CC system so it is reliable, as well as the break free system so it is also reliable.
    - If we have an AoE cap, we must also have a Heal and Barrier cap. Cap everything if youre going to cap anything.
    - Add a "not purgeable again for 4 seconds" status to any player recently affected by purge.
    - Institute penalties on any faction with more than one bar of population greater than than the others (if faction A is poplocked and faction B is 2 bar, make faction A severely weaker to force them to either spread out of the campaign or more easily handled by the smaller faction)

Basically Cyrodiil was better a year ago than it is today. Most of my suggestions are throwbacks or attempts to revert changes already made that simply made the game worse overall. It gets more difficult for me to continue playing. Still here, but the fun has been sucked out. All I see are zergballs smashing into zergballs destroying ping and FPS for everyone, stuttering the server performance, even causing crashes and rollbacks.

There is no simple silver bullet solution, but more and more this game is becoming less of a fun priority for my gaming time, and more of a chore or a frustration to play. I might add more thoughts to this, but as you can see, my passion for the game has declined to a point where I really dont care if my thread is even very good. I used to write a bit more eloquently, but ive given up. I just figured id post a few thoughts.

You know the first thing i used to think of when i woke up in the morning is what i had to get done for work so i could jump on and play ESO. With work being extremely busy this past 2 weeks i can honestly say not once have i had that thought cross my mind. I think i can attribute most of that feeling towards the ppl i have played with. All of whom made my play time enjoyable and full of laughter. As PvP has been in a steady decline i found less and less PvP going on in the game period. Everyone blaming one and other as faction for ZoS' s shortfalls. The only thing i find myself missing in the past few weeks are the great TS convos and laughs which has led me to realize i haven't really enjoyed the game in a long time and it was rather the ppl in it that led me to feel as though the game was actually better than it was.

Im hoping to get on sometime this week but ater some time off im not sure if i have to much left.

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with all of this
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i3ig_Gun wrote: »
    2 great years, but I'm feeling like this game is no longer apealing to the Elder Scrolls crowd and has started focusing on the other MMO players (EQ, WoW, GW2, FF)

Agree... including leaving arena crap for those games.
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »

You know the first thing i used to think of when i woke up in the morning is what i had to get done for work so i could jump on and play ESO. With work being extremely busy this past 2 weeks i can honestly say not once have i had that thought cross my mind. I think i can attribute most of that feeling towards the ppl i have played with. All of whom made my play time enjoyable and full of laughter. As PvP has been in a steady decline i found less and less PvP going on in the game period. Everyone blaming one and other as faction for ZoS' s shortfalls. The only thing i find myself missing in the past few weeks are the great TS convos and laughs which has led me to realize i haven't really enjoyed the game in a long time and it was rather the ppl in it that led me to feel as though the game was actually better than it was.

Im hoping to get on sometime this week but ater some time off im not sure if i have to much left.

DK SCRUB OUT

Amen!
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Came back to the game after a break and did a bit of group pvp tonight, was immediately reminded of why I left. I'll stick around for a bit but all my positive thoughts towards pvp these days are just nostalgic wishes for 1.5 or earlier.

rip decibel
  • Angarato
    Angarato
    ✭✭✭
    i dont agree with the reduction in damage. i am a nightblade that is already very dangerous at this point and can kill someone really fast. if they remove the damage penalty i'll probably 1 shot everything from stealth at this point. and my wd isnt even as high as alot of other people (3.5kish)

would be really *** boring
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Angarato wrote: »
    i dont agree with the reduction in damage. i am a nightblade that is already very dangerous at this point and can kill someone really fast. if they remove the damage penalty i'll probably 1 shot everything from stealth at this point. and my wd isnt even as high as alot of other people (3.5kish)

This would be prevented by soft caps though.

I agree with OP, but I got no hope anything will change.
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • contact.opiumb16_ESO
    Wollust wrote: »

This would be prevented by soft caps though.

I agree with OP, but I got no hope anything will change.

Indeed, removing the soft caps was the whorst decision ever. A ressource management based game just can't be balanced if their is no soft caps.

And i agree 100% with the OP, as a player since beta, pvp in particular, and the game in general, is less and less interesting and fun to play.

In early days, the only missing thing was the balance between magicka and stamina based builds/skills/passives. It is now way better, even if not perfect, but the overhaul flavour of ESO pvp is just meh.

#Bringbackcaps
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good post rylana. Agree with all of your suggestions. The best days of ESO PvP are long past... And there seems to be no discernable "light" ahead.

What's hilarious to me is that, as constructed, Cyrodiil is the end game of ESO. New zones are consumed by players in a matter of days. WoW prooved that content construction cannot ever satisfy the rate at which it is consumed. Healthy games need free form zones where players evolve the game outside of content additions. Cyrodiil should have been that. Imagine if IC had been an actual addition to cyro rather than a stupid *** dungeon. Imagine if forward camps had been fixed, rather than removed. Imagine if new objectives had been added. Imagine if you could play capture the flag in cheydinhal as a.4v4 fight that impacted the alliance war score. Imagine if bruma had deathmatches. And wynon priory was another spot to fight over. Small additions to cyro would have large.impact on the flow of the meta. Where are v16 bags? Why do I have to grind TV stones for gear?
    Edited by Ishammael on November 10, 2015 5:29PM
  • Insurrektion
    Insurrektion
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted to highlight the 2 most important and truthful things Rylana has said in the OP:
    "...forced metas down our throats..." and "Basically Cyrodiil was better a year ago than it is today...."
    Successful game developers don't do this. It's one thing to fix imbalances. It's another to create imbalances to dictate what and how people play. If it wasn't intentional, then why does Wall of Elements do less damage over time than people regenerate while Steel Tornado does incredible damage that is not even over time for a similar %cost?

@ZOS you guys should probably consider doing a damage:cost ratio analysis and try to get things on par. Go ahead and factor in a reduced damage or increased cost to balance additional affects such as slow or stun, as well as rewarding over-time effects and pre-planning (a shield should always have more value than a heal per cost, for example). Fix your game and balance it.

Or you could offer me a job. I'll go over all your numerical tables and balance things using benchmarks and baselines. It's not like I didn't help with DotA Allstars and haven't been a long-time beta tester....I do have experience. And a successful track record.
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cooldown on purge would definitely help kill zergblobs.

And that would be a good thing.
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or you could offer me a job. I'll go over all your numerical tables and balance things using benchmarks and baselines. It's not like I didn't help with DotA Allstars and haven't been a long-time beta tester....I do have experience. And a successful track record.

I heard there was an opening, virtual goods analyst in ZOS's monetization department. Your task would be to calculate (using state of art technology such as Microsoft Excel) whether more expensive ridiculous lore breaking mount sold to fewer whales would yield more than cheaper ridiculous lore breaking mount sold to more somewhat less whaly whales.

Aaaanyway, no forward camps in any shape or form whatsoever please. Getting rid of them was one of very few good decisions they have ever made and implemented. Forward crap...err...camp nonsense alone can totally kill the game even if everything else was done right.
    Edited by JamilaRaj on November 10, 2015 6:38PM
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take all of that and a side order of Remove the Champion System from all PvP.

Re-instating softcaps is not enough. Softcap removal plus the champion system is the root of all the recent nerfs.

The champion system gives people so many arbitrary benefits more powerful than multiple 5pc sets with NO TRADEOFFS like you have with armor choices. You might think softcaps are enough but there are no softcaps on cost reduction.

Leave the champion system in PvE for the people that cry about needing meaningless vertical progression to feel special. Then ZOS can slowly increase the difficulty of the game and these progressionists won't even notice the treadmill they are on.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to highlight the 2 most important and truthful things Rylana has said in the OP:
    "...forced metas down our throats..." and "Basically Cyrodiil was better a year ago than it is today...."
    Successful game developers don't do this. It's one thing to fix imbalances. It's another to create imbalances to dictate what and how people play. If it wasn't intentional, then why does Wall of Elements do less damage over time than people regenerate while Steel Tornado does incredible damage that is not even over time for a similar %cost?

@ZOS you guys should probably consider doing a damage:cost ratio analysis and try to get things on par. Go ahead and factor in a reduced damage or increased cost to balance additional affects such as slow or stun, as well as rewarding over-time effects and pre-planning (a shield should always have more value than a heal per cost, for example). Fix your game and balance it.

why does Wall of Elements do less damage over time than people regenerate

Hahaha this is awesome.
  • Raizin
    Raizin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »

DK SCRUB OUT

I know what u r talking about i had it the same as u.. and like u i m no more interested to jump into game and play since the stuff thats happening... but i so feel u bro..
    Edited by Raizin on November 10, 2015 9:01PM
    HellSeesYou = v16/AD/Rank 37-Former emp/EU TB-AZura(Old Auriels Bow badass) ___ Vampire Templar/Resto/Destro staff user from Banana squad
    HellSeesAll - v16/EP/Rank 19 Magicka NB/Necrotic Lag member
    HellSeesUs - v16/AD/Rank 18 Stamina Templar
  • Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »
    Cooldown on purge would definitely help kill zergblobs.

And that would be a good thing.

That may be your opinion (and mine), but the overwhelming amount of evidence suggests that ZOS doesn't agree with you/us.
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters
  • BigTone
    BigTone
    ✭✭✭✭
    So many good points here. The reason why we needed the damage nerf was the ridiculous stats that were achievable by the removal of softcaps and champion system. I long for the days when a group of 3 or 4 players could wipe a group of numnuts standing on horses at a resource flag. Adding an AoE cap made no sense from the beginning, people have been complaining since its implementation, and yet there has been no discussion of its removal. Proxy det bonus damage is capped at 5 people, yet this move was designed to be a zerg buster. 1.6 promised to be the Cyrodil overhaul people longed for but only compounded the problem with the shortsightedness of the changes implemented.

I love this game so much but it could be so much more.
    Big'Tone-V16 DC Sorc AR31
    Sneaky'Tone-V16 DC NB AR22
    Holy'Tone-V12 DC Temp
    Chunky'Tone-33 DC DK (BWB beast)

Worst NB NA
    Roll dodging magicka sorc

"Do you know why they call him Big'Tone?"
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd add to this list of points (agree with almost all) the lack of build variety. All of these sets in game and yet it truly only makes sense to use a minute percentage, and then when new sets come out you're supposed to only use those. Stam builds play similarly across all classes, as do magicka builds. There is very little variety, the only thing that changes is what the one or two fotm build/combos are because of bugs, exploits, or poor decisions by the combat team.

When ESO launched I hoped my main could be a mobile melee sorc that would sustain with crit surge. 2 years later... Why use anything other than steel tornado and/or WB? Sure, I can pvp with him that way, but my gear and bar will look awfully similar to other stam builds.

Give us options, force us to lament the fact that we had to choose X over Y. Give us unique skills (that are actually useful and WORK). Give us sets that are actually useful and unique, I'm tired of hundings, I'm tired of one or two sets being the only ones that makes sense. Get to work wroebel, and whoever does itemization.
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The current state of the game has made it easier to focus on grad school, that's for sure.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rylana Great list. A noteable part about your list is I don't think any of that impacts PVE.
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great post. Not opposed to soft caps, I don't really understand the background maths enough to have a strong opinion, but if soft caps of similar severity to the 1.5 soft caps were re-introduced how would they fit in with the constant progression of the champion system? Disabling the champion system for pvp would be one way but I don't really like that idea. I don't particularly enjoy fighting someone with all round lower stats than me but I think the different combinations of cp allocation do add much needed diversity to the meta. Regen builds should be viable and glass cannon builds should be viable. 1.5 soft caps homogenised stuff a little too much imo, but I also think the power creep needs addressing or reining in.
    PC | EU
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    /signed

also, #freegroundoils
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Rust_in_Peace
    Rust_in_Peace
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with everything but the IC lockout part. I don't think that will solve anything; it's kind of pointless when there's no real reason to go in there and on top of that the city itself is not connected to anything in Cyrodiil since it's just an instance that might as well exist in a vacuum.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah.. been two years. Got my forum badge couple days ago. Well spoken, but... afraid i am getting to the point where I am doing PVE more to "get the storyline done" than the fun of playing,,, much less being out in Cyro. IC and bugs that take a full release to fix killed that for me.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Merlight
    Merlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm only around a year and a half mark. A year ago we had bugged disease debuff stacking, sharpened trait spell penetration, stuff like that. Bugs that were bound to be fixed eventually. Otherwise the game was fine. Then March 2015 came and ZOS has thrown all the progress and balancing they've been doing for the past year out of the window. ESO >> ESOTU in terms of combat design and balance. I'll leave it there, lest I slip into another cash shop rant.
    EU ‣ Wabbajack nostalgic ‣ Blackwater Blade defender ‣ Kyne wanderer
    The offspring of the root of all evil in ESO by DeanTheCat
    Why ESO needs a monthly subscription
    When an MMO is designed around a revenue model rather than around fun, it doesn’t have a long-term future.Richard A. Bartle
    Their idea of transparent, at least when it comes to communication, bears a striking resemblance to a block of coal.lordrichter
    ... in the balance of power between the accountants and marketing types against the artists, developers and those who generally want to build and run a good game then that balance needs to always be in favour of the latter - because the former will drag the game into the ground for every last bean they can squeeze out of it.Santie Claws
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i3ig_Gun wrote: »
    I agree OP

I've been here since beta and early access...

Not that those are terrible games at all, but those features that make up those games need to stay in those games, not bleed off into this one...

Imbalances in PvP and Nerf bats for hardcore PvE'rs is not the way this game should be leaning...

I still remember the days of the "Overcharged" stat... when everyone was a tank/healer/dps

I disagree. Sometimes there is only one way to make it work. A MMO stays a MMO.. a moba stays a moba.. a RTS stays a RTS..

Thank you for your honesty.
    Edited by frozywozy on November 11, 2015 3:50PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug