The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Stolen Clothing Variety - *PICS* - post yer stolen threads here.

olemanwinter
olemanwinter
✭✭✭✭✭
This is an attempt to build and present a visual collection of the lootable/stolen clothing available since the introduction of the Justice System.

*Note: At the time of writing this ESOfashion has no information.

Please post any information you have on stolen clothing and any screenshots of clothing items and clothing combos. (Please no more armor, because that's already adequately covered at ESOfashion)

A few notes:
- I have heard of, but not seen, at least 22 unique clothing items in the game.
- They can be found in any type container (except visual produce) including barrels, sacks, backpacks, etc.
- They CAN BE TRADED - Launder the garment, but DO NOT dye it. Dying the garment will bind it to account.

Here is what I've found so far. (Natural color left side, dyed on the right)
IMAGE #1

1) Sleeveless Wrapped Shirt
2) Fingerless Gloves
3) Side-Stitched Trousers
4) Cuffed Boots
HEiRj7H.jpg

IMAGE #2
1) Long Sleeved Wrapped Shirt
2) Stitched Long Gloves
3) Trousers and Tails
4) Traveler's Boots
YvbTRvT.jpg

IMAGE #3
1) Fingerless Gauntlets
2) Loose-Fit Trousers (stitching is on inside of leg and hard to capture)
3) Plain Sandels
mRrPvjKl.jpg

I will continue to update this as I find more.

ADDITIONAL CLOTHING IMAGES POSTED WITH NAMES
Aproned Kilt with Trousers
Corseted Long Dress
Corseted Shirt
Layered Shirt
Long Sleeved Tunic Female
Long Sleeved Tunic Male
Side-Stitched Trousers
Stitched Long Dress
Vested Shirt and Cuffs
Wraped Shirt and Vest
Edited by olemanwinter on March 16, 2015 7:48PM
  • GaldorP
    GaldorP
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated: So far I've found the following clothing items :)
    Chest:
    - Aproned Shirt
    - Bloused Long Dress
    - Corseted Long Dress
    - Corseted Shirt
    - Layered Blouse
    - Layered Long Dress
    - Layered Shirt
    - Long-Sleeved Tunic
    - Long-Sleeved Wrapped Shirt
    - Paneled Shirt
    - Short-Sleeved Tunic
    - Short-Sleeved Wrapped Shirt
    - Sleeveless Wrapped Shirt
    - Stitched Long Dress
    - Stitched Shirt and Vest
    - Vested Shirt and Cuffs
    - Wrapped Shirt and Vest

Hand:
    - Fingerless Gauntles
    - Fingerless Gloves
    - Stitched Long Gloves

Legs:
    - Aproned Kilt and Trousers
    - Loose-Fit Trousers
    - Side-Stitched Trousers
    - Trousers and Tails

Feet:
    - Cuffed Boots
    - Plain Sandals
    - Traveler's Boots
    I've noticed that many of these come in various default colours :)

It seems you can't sell clothing items in the guild store but it's possible to directly trade them with other players once they've been laundered (and if they aren't bound).

Dying clothing items at a Dye Station will make them bound.

Edit - A few pictures:
    1) - Vested Shirt and Cuffs
    - Fingerless Gloves
    - Trousers and Tails
    - Plain Sandals
    u67050s.png
    2) - Corseted Long Dress
    - Fingerless Gauntlets
    - Traveler's Boots
    soq8D3n.png
    3) - Bloused Long Dress (same appearance as Stitched Long Dress)
    - Stitched Long Gloves
    - Cuffed Boots
    cwWPcKB.png
    4) - Layered Shirt
    - Stitched Long Gloves
    - Aproned Kilt and Trousers
    - Traveler's Boots
    YPrpVFw.png
    5) - Long-Sleeved Wrapped Shirt
    - Fingerless Gauntlets
    - Side-Stitched Trousers
    - Plain Sandals
    oXBfvgQ.png
    6) - Wrapped Shirt and Vest
    - Fingerless Gauntlets
    - Loose-Fit Trousers
    - Cuffed Boots
    23zugX3.png
    7) - Long-Sleeved Tunic
    - Fingerless Gloves
    - Loose-Fit Trousers
    - Cuffed Boots
    8cmi0kl.png
    Edited by GaldorP on April 11, 2015 10:11PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to start collecting these things so that a guard can strip me naked. Hope she's good looking. Be my luck it will be some hairy nord man.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Wicked_Wolf
    Wicked_Wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where do you all find these clothing items? Are they on people or do you need to loot dressers and such?
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's going to take a bit for ESO Fashion to get all the new everyday clothes up on their site. 1.6 has only been Live for 6 days, I'd give it honestly a month before we know for sure how many different types there are and have SS of them all.
  • olemanwinter
    olemanwinter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeLindsay wrote: »
    It's going to take a bit for ESO Fashion to get all the new everyday clothes up on their site. 1.6 has only been Live for 6 days, I'd give it honestly a month before we know for sure how many different types there are and have SS of them all.

Gonna take longer than that at the current rate. 6 days = 2 items on ESOFashion. That guy above personally listed 19 items.
  • olemanwinter
    olemanwinter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do you all find these clothing items? Are they on people or do you need to loot dressers and such?

The ones I found were in lootable containers. Not just dressers, but also barrels, etc.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't sell them in the guild store? How is an upstanding citizen supposed to get some nice clothes!?!
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • PF1901
    PF1901
    ✭✭✭
    Now if they only had a person with a basic (let me spell that: b-a-s-i-c) understanding of aesthetics do the designs for some of these clothes they introduced with 1.6...
    Edited by PF1901 on March 9, 2015 11:42PM
  • GaldorP
    GaldorP
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've found them in all kinds of lootable containers, even barrels, baskets, and crates. All except the open ones where you can see what's inside already (like apples or greens).
    Edited by GaldorP on March 10, 2015 12:35AM
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Corseted Shirt, dyed blue and black. Found it in a dresser in Mistral.

Screenshot_20150309_184959_zpszd8x3g4s.png
    May all beings have happiness
    May they be free from suffering
    May they find the joy that has never known suffering
    May they be free from attachment and hatred
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Can't sell them in the guild store? How is an upstanding citizen supposed to get some nice clothes!?!

I don't know. I think if you launder them you might be able to? I know that if you dye them (and they can be dyed) they become bound.

Best way to find out is to try.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Sue_D_Nim
    Sue_D_Nim
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I need to start collecting these things so that a guard can strip me naked. Hope she's good looking. Be my luck it will be some hairy nord man.

You can send the hairy Nord man to me ... wait ... how hairy?
    "If danger doesn't find her, she'll seek it out and invite it home to dinner." ~ Prince Naemon
    "Such despair! Richer than a cheese sorbet!" ~ Sheogorath
  • olemanwinter
    olemanwinter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    Gidorick wrote: »

I don't know. I think if you launder them you might be able to? I know that if you dye them (and they can be dyed) they become bound.

Best way to find out is to try.

They can be traded. Launder them and then trade. You can even wear them prior to trading, but dying does bind the garment.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hoods? can you loot hoods?? if so, i buy!

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Sav72
    Sav72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now it would be cool if you can have your pve/pvp gear on , and use clothing for costumes, since you can dye clothing and not costumes
    Savoifair, EP NB

If you break something, you can glue it back together and fix it, but, it will always be broken...

• Geraltoc
    Geraltoc
    Do you guys found anything other than gloves,shirt, pants or gloves? I ask because im trying to figure ou the "Indecent Exposure" achievement which says "a guard repossess stolen clothing from all your armor slots" and im yet to find items of clothing for the head, shoulders or belt, unless stolen armor counts?
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geraltoc wrote: »
    Do you guys found anything other than gloves,shirt, pants or gloves? I ask because im trying to figure ou the "Indecent Exposure" achievement which says "a guard repossess stolen clothing from all your armor slots" and im yet to find items of clothing for the head, shoulders or belt, unless stolen armor counts?

make sure you have a full set of stole jewelry too otherwise it may not work
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• olemanwinter
    olemanwinter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sav72 wrote: »
    Now it would be cool if you can have your pve/pvp gear on , and use clothing for costumes, since you can dye clothing and not costumes

Or, if not, an unarmored skill line
  • Geraltoc
    Geraltoc
    Iago wrote: »

Oh i did not know that, thanks for the tip!

• DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is absolutely false, it only requires the 7 body pcs for the achievement. Also, it does not have to be the new Everyday Clothes, it can be the junk 0 value items that ZoS added to Containers a few months ago.

• daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No jewelry necessary. Also, you get the achievement regardless of whether you're wearing stolen clothes or armour. Armour pieces are much easier to find - just go to an armoury and loot anything on the racks/tables. And this is confirmed, I got the achievement this way.

[EDIT] Oops, should have kept reading the posts, DeLindsay answered this already :)
    Edited by daemonios on March 11, 2015 8:47PM
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    VXbMfNk.jpg

Stitched Long Dress
    Cuffed Boots

The dress is dyed, but it appears that there are multiple colour drops of the same clothing types (have found 3 different colours of Loose-Fit Trousers).
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    4CZc6Pt.jpg

Long-Sleeved Tunic
    Trousers and Tails
    Cuffed Boots

Not dyed.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks interesting if you like regular, everyday clothes.

But the game itself, without sneaking around or theft, looks better and much more appealing in my view.

Andala%20Bosmer%20Daedric%20Mix_zpsxrfe0oyf.png
    Sela%20in%20Argonian_zpstr5jknmn.png

The appeal of the new stuff is the fun people have acquiring it, bolstered by the unpredictable element of what you'll find.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second one is argonian. Which one is the first? Or are those costumes?
    Edited by AlnilamE on March 12, 2015 12:26AM
    The Moot Councillor
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Think the first one is low-level Bosmer.

Second one is Argonian top with what seems to be Daedric bottom.
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WT8EOgb.jpg

Vested Shirt and Cuffs
    Loose-Fit Trousers
    Fingerless Gloves
    Cuffed Boots

Shirt, pants and boots dyed.
  • Nutronic
    Nutronic
    ✭✭✭
    Ya know, someone with a guild or something should organize a community event fashion show or something ¬_¬

...I mean like; people show up in dress, others take pictures... Just a thought. <_<

(quietly raises a hand)
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have added this thread to my Legerdemain post in the OP so that Players can come here to see what Everyday Clothes there are available.
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭

First is Bosmer low level medium top, Cold Harbor ash black with Ayleid Gold trim, Daedric light breeches dyed the same black with Hunding Gold trim. The gloves are Imperial linen dyed the same black with Hlaalu Gold for the accent slot.

And you're right about the second.

Of the dropped pieces I've tried the Stygian top, which is quite sexy but responds poorly to dyes for the bosom area.

Andala%20Stygian_zpssu9npi4a.png

It may not look terrible in the screenshot but it's another of the slots that comes out glittery when you use a dark color and distorts the color shade brighter (e.g. Pact Conqueror Red comes out salmon). The sandals I saved from the Wailing Prison. Sometimes they come as as shackles though....which would be a tad kinky ;)

Another dropped set I like is the Red Mountain armor which has the look of Ashlanders in this game. The head piece, The Hood of the Voidguide, is a rare drop from Dolmens, alas. Got it to drop twice on the EU server but not once on the NA one.

AndalaAshlander_zps36a39c32.png

Perhaps a better Ashlander look, though, would be a mixture of the Primal and Barbaric crafted motifs...

Bela%20on%20pedestal_zpse0wfgdnh.jpg

Two of my favorites are now gone from the game. First, the heavy Orc chest...yes, folks groused about the so-called "boob window" but it could look classy IMO though probably not on an Orc....

Andala%20full%20suit%20with%20Orc%20chest_zpsuwszsots.png

And, of course, Redguard light. Enough said about that subject though.

UrvanaLookingUn-Dunmer_zps25acfd4a.png

The pants are low level medium Imperial.

Low level Imperial can make for a nice look and combined with light Imperial shoulder armor can reveal the warrior muscles which end up hidden away after level 24....

RanaleaTilori_zps2d885aa9.png

But my focus is completely different from that of most players. If you're choosing beast races, Orcs or Bretons you're clearly not going for sexy. Though I've seen some examples of Orc gals that are quite amazing.

Each of us has our own notion of characters with.....character. And that's one of the things that makes the game so interesting.
    Edited by bellanca6561n on March 12, 2015 10:05AM