The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Senche are happening

• Demeos
    Demeos
    ✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    I think, everyone who is there since day 1 and is still here today, should get it.
    300 days is so much.

It's approximately 10 months worth of subscription time.
    Edited by Demeos on February 12, 2015 10:20PM
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think, everyone who is there since day 1 and is still here today, should get it.
    300 days is so much.

This is not the first item given for being subscribed for a certain time period. Think the ice wraith & the Dwemer spider pet.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »
    300 days is so much.

This is not the first item given for being subscribed for a certain time period. Think the ice wraith & the Dwemer spider pet.

I know.
    But this time I really want this :(
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZigoSid wrote: »
    Stopped sub. from November 7th to January 12th. I will end up at something like ~275 days :'(

IF the first free month is counted. If not I will end at 245.

approx the same..I ended Nov 9th and came back jan 26 th..really wish they wouldn't retire loyalty program immediately. :(
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Surprised+Cat.jpg
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »
    300 days is so much.

I know.
    But this time I really want this :(

Haha. You're not the only one.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mercurio wrote: »
    Soulshine wrote: »
    Merc, I have been here since beta too but my sub does not end in March so I don't think it is accurate to say "everyone's sub (from beta) expires then." BUt I do agree it is a very obvious way they are choosing to get people to stay subbed into the transition.

Just out of curiosity, what date does yours end? I've been subbed since day 1 with no lapses. I just assumed it was all the same for day 1 subscribers, no? I did cancel my subscription recently due it re-upping so close to F2P release, but that should not change anything.

Mine ends in May. I have been subbed since beta on the 180day plans.
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BBSooner wrote: »
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/02/12/the-road-ahead---february

We're only a month away from seeing the horde of fat male stage 4 vampire nords in wedding dresses striding through Tamriel atop their Senche, followed by their loyal panther pets.

Thank you for that image which is now burning in my mind like an Oblivion gate.

Looks like I'll be drinking tonight.

P.S. And yes, please! on the Senche.
    Edited by IrishGirlGamer on February 12, 2015 10:40PM
    Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/02/12/the-road-ahead---february

We're only a month away from seeing the horde of fat male stage 4 vampire nords in wedding dresses striding through Tamriel atop their Senche, followed by their loyal panther pets.

I hope the dress can be strapless, some guys like to show off their shoulders.
    Edited by BBSooner on February 12, 2015 10:45PM
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Who knew?

800xNxugly-brides-7-men-wearing-wedding-gowns.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.CJcdyCj1QhDzkGk4DIst.jpg
    Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it is good that they held to the eligibility requirements and didn't fold and set it up so that everyone gets them.

Though I fully expect a slightly different one to show up in the crown store sooner than later.
    Edited by timidobserver on February 12, 2015 10:48PM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Who knew?

800xNxugly-brides-7-men-wearing-wedding-gowns.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.CJcdyCj1QhDzkGk4DIst.jpg

Look, look upon the Vestige in awe!
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is good that they held to the eligibility requirements and didn't fold and set it up so that everyone gets them.

Thats fine. I get my sheogorath costume this month so..no need for me to keep my sub after.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this mount is great! I WOULD go off on some tangent that this makes it so Senche aren't everywhere in ESO I assume that the Striped Senche mount is what will be exclusive and at some point Panther, Spotted and Snow (white with black stripes) Senche mounts will be sold in the crown store.

Still awesome! Can't wait. :smiling_imp:
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Though I fully expect a slightly different one to show up in the crown store sooner than later.

Oh yeah. That is the other shoe that will drop later. Every game I have seen with rewards and a cash shop gets around to this. I remember in LotrO when they issued our 5 year mount and costume, which was a lovely color blue, within a few months there was the exact same horse and costume in the store, just in red. They made it be account wide so it was insanely expensive too. *sigh*
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh yeah. That is the other shoe that will drop later. Every game I have seen with rewards and a cash shop gets around to this. I remember in LotrO when they issued our 5 year mount and costume, which was a lovely color blue, within a few months there was the exact same horse and costume in the store, just in red. They made it be account wide so it was insanely expensive too. *sigh*

I'll be satisfied if it remains fairly unique for at least a few months.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Senche tiger and another jester costume as a nine month reward?
    Holy crap that's ... well .. crap....
    Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I bet it will. We'll probably not see more guar mount types until they can be released in tandem with Murkmire, I can see ZOS timing more senche mounts to be released when they get to Elsweyr.

Edit: I should say, released "in the crown store". Using DLC hype to boost sales.
    Edited by BBSooner on February 12, 2015 10:59PM
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Senche tiger and another jester costume as a nine month reward?
    Holy crap that's ... well .. crap....

hahah
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, see this is kinda why I have been on about some people getting so hung up on the whole exclusive thing and special rewards for being subbed because it's all just an illusion anyway.

The company knows what they are doing and that they can (and will) make money over time by selling this stuff since people tend to QQ into heaven if they don't get it. The more people gripe, the more they count the dollar signs flying and it lands in their store, which is fine. So in the end, it's all just about timing, as @Mercurio was pointing out somewhere earlier.

I am glad it isn't some silly pet to clutter my vault. At least it IS something useful, which is a plus.
  • GaldorP
    GaldorP
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The idea is probably that players read this and will buy 6 months of ESO Plus before March 16th to get the Senche mount. I don't know a single person that has been subscribed for that long (there is no grace period, the date when I had to pay a subscription fee to play for the first time was May 11th 2014; add 300 days to that). I know lots of players that have been subscribed for about 150-200 days, though. Oh well. Expect Enlightenment potions to be released in April for maximum profit.
    Also, you can only access DLC (new zones for example) for as long as you are subscribed to ESO Plus? Did I get this right?

Edit 1: I misunderstood what counts as paid subscription time: Please see this post for clarification!

Edit 2: I was correct, after all! See this post made by ZOS_GaryA.
    Edited by GaldorP on February 13, 2015 7:02PM
  • ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you don't buy them yes. but if you buy them you can access forever.
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Check out reddit some serious talk about that lol
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The idea is probably that players read this and will buy 6 months of ESO Plus before March 16th to get the Senche mount. I don't know a single person that has been subscribed for that long (there is no grace period, the date when I had to pay a subscription fee to play for the first time was May 11th 2014; add 300 days to that). I know lots of players that have been subscribed for about 150-200 days, though. Oh well. Expect Enlightenment potions to be released in April for maximum profit.
    Also, you can only access DLC (new zones for example) for as long as you are subscribed to ESO Plus? Did I get this right?

so..are you saying that if I purchased enough time before March 16th to make up for the time I missed in december and that came to over 300 days I would be eligible as well for the senche mount?
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭

I already have 280 days. How do I know? I purchased 180, then did it again... that's 360. I have 80 days of sub time left... that's 280. Simple math...

There's more than enough leeway in that to be qualified, even letting yourself lapse.
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • Teiji
    Teiji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was kind of hoping for a giant Ice Wraith vanity pet, maybe even a giant Ice Wraith mount.

Regardless, it's no Silt Strider nor a family of Argonians carrying a throne, but one of those cat-man cousins? It comes close. It's good.
    "Serving Boethiah is Freedom, embracing heroism is Liberty, existing solely for noxiphilic sanguivoria is truth." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

European megaserver Fallout 4

Loyalist of Boethiah, heroism enthusiast, exposer of secrets, bless'ed of noxiphilic sanguivoria.

Nerf one grind, two more take its place; hail Gryndra!

I am a dank memer and satire enthusiast
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Khajiit will be proudly riding his Senche Tiger Mount...
    (Subbed since early access 3/30/14, never laxed)
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the problem I'm seeing is come march 16th Ill be ten days away from 300...I'm sure there will be a lot of people cut off like that. ZOS stated: "Our goal in designing setting the criteria for eligibility was to ensure that we reward players who have been with us from the start, but to allow for the occasional lapse in subscription, as well. The criteria you'll need to meet to receive this very special mount are:"

So..basically if you missed a month..(no more) you can still get your 300 days in before the 16th..but if like me and 10 days short..we are screwed.Too bad they are cutting off the loyalty program at the knees on the 16th.

and yes If pre buying months in advance gets me that loyalty reward Ill buy now.
    Edited by Tintinabula on February 12, 2015 11:48PM
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wraith808 wrote: »

I already have 280 days. How do I know? I purchased 180, then did it again... that's 360. I have 80 days of sub time left... that's 280. Simple math...

There's more than enough leeway in that to be qualified, even letting yourself lapse.

Same for me as I did the 180x2 thing on my sub.

His point remains though, which is a good one, and not too complicated to see either. Timing this annoucement now, after just recently having Sage saying there would be no rewards after the 9 month one and that they were ending the Loyalty program. It's all just BS really.

They are just trying to encourage sales for subs to carry through the transition period of the game from March to June before the real cash starts flowing again from console launch. It's clear that lots of people were upset about the announcement of B2P and we know many cancelled. This is incentivization of sales every bit as much as a thanks to the rest of us still here.