The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Senche are happening

BBSooner
BBSooner
✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/02/12/the-road-ahead---february

We're only a month away from seeing the horde of fat male stage 4 vampire nords in wedding dresses striding through Tamriel atop their Senche, followed by their loyal panther pets.

Edited by BBSooner on February 12, 2015 9:12PM
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    YEEEAAAHHH! Only, I'll be an orc in a dress. :p
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
    Options
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Dunmer might ride it. It's cousins already work his families mine, might as well be carried by an even lesser version.

Unless they give me the option to have Khajiit slaves carry him in a Sedan chair. Make it happen ZOS.
    Options
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BBSooner wrote: »
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/02/12/the-road-ahead---february

We're only a month away from seeing the horde of fat male stage 4 vampire nords in wedding dresses striding through Tamriel atop their Senche, followed by their loyal panther pets.

Oh I do hope at least some of the obese matrimonial minded Nords and Orcs will travel with dog pets! Because, you know, cats and dogs. Sheer pandemonium. All that.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
    Options
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

... you say that as if it's a bad thing :grin:
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
    Options
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

... you say that as if it's a bad thing :grin:

I guess if a "shark has to be jumped", as it were, at least I get a free mount out of it.
    Options
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slurg wrote: »

Oh I do hope at least some of the obese matrimonial minded Nords and Orcs will travel with dog pets! Because, you know, cats and dogs. Sheer pandemonium. All that.

I should hope so, an obese matrimonial nord of the night really can't be taken seriously without their loyal hound by their side.
    Options
  • Throren
    Throren
    ✭✭✭
    anyone know if there is a way to see how long you have subbed for?
    Options
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Throren wrote: »

Thats a good question
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am here since release (even since Beta and 5 days early access)
    So I'm getting the Senche as well hopefully, even though I had a break of a few months ?
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    I am here since release (even since Beta and 5 days early access)
    So I'm getting the Senche as well hopefully, even though I had a break of a few months ?

Got the impression you needed to be subscribed for 10 months? Like you, I took a break too (4 months).
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
    Options
  • Valymer
    Valymer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes senche.
    Options
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Log into your ESO Account where your sub options are and it should say how much time is left.Don't think there is a running total tho.

EDIT: Just checked it does give you a "member since x"
    Edited by Xendyn on February 12, 2015 9:57PM
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
    Options
  • Mercurio
    Mercurio
    ✭✭✭
    although you don't qualify if your sub ends right before F2P, regardless of how long you've subscribed. And everyone's sub (from beta) expires conveniently then. Good work on forcing us into "unlimited plus", ZOS bean counters.
    Options
  • Sylvyr
    Sylvyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need 300 days of sub by the time it's released. erm, whenever that is.
    Badge: Wall-of-Text GRANDMASTER

PvP: Patch Vs. Player

ZoSence (n.):
    1) What is reasonable or comprehensive using ZoS logic. "That makes ZoSense"
    2) Making zero sense. "That makes ZoSense"
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, now I'm sad. To get the mount, I am allowed to have a break of 1 month or maybe a bit more. But I had a break from June to November :( oh damn, I wanted a Senche so badly, it's the mount of my dreams.

Maybe I can buy it at least.
    Edited by Dracane on February 12, 2015 9:57PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sylvyr wrote: »
    Need 300 days of sub by the time it's released. erm, whenever that is.

Nice to know.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
    Options
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, now I'm sad. To get the mount, I am allowed to have a break of 1 month or maybe a bit more. But I had a break from June to November :( oh damn, I wanted a Senche so badly, it's the mount of my dreams.

Maybe not right away, but Senche mounts with a different skin will be in the crown store sooner or later.
    Options
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd be incredibly surprised if a Senche wasn't put on crown store at some point. Though it may have a different pattern or mount armor.
    Options
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'd be incredibly surprised if a Senche wasn't put on crown store at some point. Though it may have a different pattern or mount armor.

Exactly. Items like the Senche mount could be a real money spinner.
    Options
  • Sylvyr
    Sylvyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd say you have a great chance of seeing not the "Striped Senche" in the store in the future, but possible the spotted senche or black senche or any other variants that won't be the same as the special exclusive one but enough to take away from the uniqueness at the expense of making a buck or two from everyone that didn't get the striped one...
    Badge: Wall-of-Text GRANDMASTER

PvP: Patch Vs. Player

ZoSence (n.):
    1) What is reasonable or comprehensive using ZoS logic. "That makes ZoSense"
    2) Making zero sense. "That makes ZoSense"
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully :( I'm still sad, it looks so awesome. Too bad, we just don't get for being their since release and having an active sub, when Tamriel Unlimited goes online.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • Halfwitte
    Halfwitte
    ✭✭✭

Iago wrote: »

Thats a good question

You can log in on the ESO website under create account. Use your normal log in account info and it will show you how long you have been a member on the right under the edition of ESO you use.

Options
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also from the road ahead "•You have paid for 300 total days of subscription time (non-consecutive), prior to March 16th."

If you really want it look at how much you've been subscribed and pay it forward 60-90 days as soon as thats available again.
    Edited by phreatophile on February 12, 2015 10:04PM
    Options
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mercurio wrote: »
    although you don't qualify if your sub ends right before F2P, regardless of how long you've subscribed. And everyone's sub (from beta) expires conveniently then. Good work on forcing us into "unlimited plus", ZOS bean counters.

Merc, I have been here since beta too but my sub does not end in March so I don't think it is accurate to say "everyone's sub (from beta) expires then." BUt I do agree it is a very obvious way they are choosing to get people to stay subbed into the transition.
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also from the road ahead "•You have paid for 300 total days of subscription time (non-consecutive), prior to March 16th."

If you really want it look at how much you've been subscribed and pay it forward 60-90 days as soon as thats available again.

I already did, no chance to come close to 300 days.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • Mercurio
    Mercurio
    ✭✭✭

Soulshine wrote: »
    Merc, I have been here since beta too but my sub does not end in March so I don't think it is accurate to say "everyone's sub (from beta) expires then." BUt I do agree it is a very obvious way they are choosing to get people to stay subbed into the transition.

Just out of curiosity, what date does yours end? I've been subbed since day 1 with no lapses. I just assumed it was all the same for day 1 subscribers, no? I did cancel my subscription recently due it re-upping so close to F2P release, but that should not change anything.
    Options
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I already did, no chance to come close to 300 days.

Same for me. Going to be 90 days short. Oh well.
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think, everyone who is there since day 1 and is still here today, should get it.
    300 days is so much.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stopped sub. from November 7th to January 12th. I will end up at something like ~275 days :'(

IF the first free month is counted. If not I will end at 245.
    Options