The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Senche are happening

• ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally I think I can reach it, my next resub is March 13th and it count paied days so even if 3 days later I reach the limit, the 30 days are already paid.
    Edited by ZigoSid on February 12, 2015 11:55PM
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually if they count the free 30 days in the beginning I'm golden. COUNT THE FREE 30 DAYS IN THE BEGINNING PWWWWWEASE.
    Edited by Tintinabula on February 12, 2015 11:56PM
  • ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah let's hope that or I'am screwed ^^'
  • Cervanteseric85ub17_ESO

The OP her is definitely not right, the several different people posting under him are though. He seriously compared not receiving a tiger mount to a soldier losing a limb in a war zone....one of the most self entitled comments I have ever read
    Edited by Cervanteseric85ub17_ESO on February 13, 2015 12:01AM
  • Novesette
    Novesette
    I kinda want this, but I lapsed some so I'm not eligible. however, I am wiling to bet that the $45 I saved in not subbing for 3 months trumps the $15 I'll need to pay for ESO plus the month Senche mounts go in the crown store to get one. :)
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The OP her is definitely not right, the several different people posting under him are though. He seriously compared not receiving a tiger mount to a soldier losing a limb in a war zone....one of the most self entitled comments I have ever read

Ya. Which is why I tend to not read over there much anymore, hehe.
  • GaldorP
    GaldorP
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wraith808 wrote: »
    I already have 280 days. How do I know? I purchased 180, then did it again... that's 360. I have 80 days of sub time left... that's 280. Simple math...

There's not much of a leeway. For someone who uses the 1-month subscription option the leeway is about 15 days? Of course, if they pay for 3 or 6 months of ESO Plus right now, they can catch up.
    so..are you saying that if I purchased enough time before March 16th to make up for the time I missed in december and that came to over 300 days I would be eligible as well for the senche mount?

That's what it sounds like to me. I might be wrong.

Edit 1: I was wrong! Please see this post!

Edit 2: I was correct, after all! See this post made by ZOS_GaryA.
    Edited by GaldorP on February 13, 2015 7:02PM
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I already have 280 days. How do I know? I purchased 180, then did it again... that's 360. I have 80 days of sub time left... that's 280. Simple math...

There's not much of a leeway. For someone who uses the 1-month subscription option the leeway is about 15 days? Of course, if they pay for 3 or 6 months of ESO Plus right now, they can catch up.
    so..are you saying that if I purchased enough time before March 16th to make up for the time I missed in december and that came to over 300 days I would be eligible as well for the senche mount?

The Senche is awesome. In saying this, no way in the world am I going to pay for 3-6 month sub just to get one. Will keep subbing on a monthly basis.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well they did claim some time ago that the reason they pulled the 180 day sub option was because it "was not popular." If that is true, then there may not be too many of us kicking around here. With that in mind, it makes perfect sense they are going to make the 300 day requirement announcement now to encourage you to buy the time you are missing and then you get what you want, so do they - your money ;)
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »

The Senche is awesome. In saying this, no way in the world am I going to pay for 3-6 month sub just to get one. Will keep subbing on a monthly basis.

Just a note to tell you thank you then. You or anyone else that has been paying monthly has paid the highest shelf price for access to the game than anyone, including me. That was why I chose the 180 deal in the first place as I did not want to pay 15 bucks a month.
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if someone from ZOS would clarify? Id be willing to buy a small 3 month package to insure the senche mount.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soulshine wrote: »

Just a note to tell you thank you then. You or anyone else that has been paying monthly has paid the highest shelf price for access to the game than anyone, including me. That was why I chose the 180 deal in the first place as I did not want to pay 15 bucks a month.

Cést la vie. Not lost any sleep over paying a bit more.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is incentivization of sales every bit as much as a thanks to the rest of us still here.

Well... yes. It's still a business, right? And I think it's predicated on whether you can still buy time in order to get the loyalty rewards, which hasn't really been clarified...
    Edited by wraith808 on February 13, 2015 12:29AM
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is incentivization of sales every bit as much as a thanks to the rest of us still here.

Well... yes. It's still a business, right?

Yes. That is my point.
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes. That is my point.

If that's your point... I don't get the BS part, then. That's what confused me.
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well... yes. It's still a business, right? And I think it's predicated on whether you can still buy time in order to get the loyalty rewards, which hasn't really been clarified...

Kai Schober just confirmed in this thread (German) that you'll need 300 sub days elapsed, not just paid for!
    Hallo,
    das ist ein "und" - beide Kriterien müssen erfüllt sein. Die Tage müssen bereits genutzt sein, wer theoretisch am 10. März ein Abo über 300 Tage abschließt, erhält den Senche nicht.

Rough translation:
    Hello,
    that's an "and" - both conditions must be fulfilled. The days have to be used already, so even if you'd theoretically buy a 300 days subscription on 10th March, you won't get the Senche.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Smaxx wrote: »

Kai Schober just confirmed in this thread (German) that you'll need 300 sub days elapsed, not just paid for!
    Hallo,
    das ist ein "und" - beide Kriterien müssen erfüllt sein. Die Tage müssen bereits genutzt sein, wer theoretisch am 10. März ein Abo über 300 Tage abschließt, erhält den Senche nicht.

Rough translation:
    Hello,
    that's an "and" - both conditions must be fulfilled. The days have to be used already, so even if you'd theoretically buy a 300 days subscription on 10th March, you won't get the Senche.
    *sigh* Why do we always get the best information from German threads? Somebody please ask him if 30 "free" days included with the box count.
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. That is my point.

If that's your point... I don't get the BS part, then. That's what confused me.

It was a reference to an earlier point. Many people have been getting in a twist about rewards in general, let alone this one, when they need not be. Looking at any of these things as anything other than what they are, a marketing tool, is a waste of energy.
  • GaldorP
    GaldorP
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smaxx wrote: »
    Ok, that's good to hear :) I apologize for my overreacted comments then :)
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still leaves the door open for quite a lot of people to purchase the time they might be missing and meet the criteria.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If the free 30 days doesn't count how can anyone hit 300 days?
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the free 30 days doesn't count how can anyone hit 300 days?

Unless my math skills have totally abandoned me, you would simply have to have been subscribed since release.

The game was released on April 4th, 2014 (I assume they aren't counting Early Access time). By the time they make the switch to Tamriel Unlimited, they will be 19 days short of their one-year anniversary (365-19=346). If they don't count the free 30 days of time, then you have a 16 day buffer period.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Animal_Mother
    Animal_Mother
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Also from the road ahead "•You have paid for 300 total days of subscription time (non-consecutive), prior to March 16th."

If you really want it look at how much you've been subscribed and pay it forward 60-90 days as soon as thats available again.

I already did, no chance to come close to 300 days.

Same for me. Going to be 90 days short. Oh well.

Maybe game cards would work to bring it up?
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure it will be added to the Crown Store at some point in the future.

Now, for Orsinium bears!
    Bear%20Mount%20from%20Orsinium_zpsqyawt49p.png
    Edited by Rev Rielle on February 13, 2015 1:16AM
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also from the road ahead "•You have paid for 300 total days of subscription time (non-consecutive), prior to March 16th."

If you really want it look at how much you've been subscribed and pay it forward 60-90 days as soon as thats available again.

300 days lapsed, not just paid for.
  • Vunter
    Vunter
    ✭✭✭

Actually this is what it's written in the road ahead article:
    You have paid for 300 total days of subscription time (non-consecutive), prior to March 16th.

ZOS has to be edgy every time uh?
  • Vunter
    Vunter
    ✭✭✭
    Vunter wrote: »

You have paid for 300 total days of subscription time (non-consecutive), prior to March 16th.

Oops never mind that, thanks to this post from here (forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/151442/official-discussion-thread-for-the-road-ahead-february/p1)
    we know it won't work..
    Rosveen wrote: »
    From the German thread, reposted.
    Hello,
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vunter wrote: »

Even more confused now. Was looking at the post with the Kai Schober link.

:#
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Senche tiger and another jester costume as a nine month reward?
    Holy crap that's ... well .. crap....
    Actually that "Jester" costume is kind of awesome... and sort of a little treat for long time fans of TES

5c3392f35651c8a300084cc384839931.jpg

the-elder-scrolls-iv-the-shivering-isles-20070206045907270-000.jpg

What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Senche tiger and another jester costume as a nine month reward?
    Holy crap that's ... well .. crap....
    Actually that "Jester" costume is kind of awesome... and sort of a little treat for long time fans of TES

5c3392f35651c8a300084cc384839931.jpg

the-elder-scrolls-iv-the-shivering-isles-20070206045907270-000.jpg

Agreed. I was actually really excited when I saw it, cooler than the senche for me since it's a throwback to (what I assumed) was the wabbajack - now that I see it's the Shivering Isles portal it's even more awesome.